ᴅʀᴀᴄᴏ ᴅᴏʀᴍɪᴇɴs ɴᴜɴǫᴜᴀᴍ ᴛɪᴛɪʟʟᴀɴᴅᴜs ϟ ʜᴀʀʀʏ ᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ ʀᴘ ϟ ᴏᴘᴇɴ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah... I've realized that too, but I've been too lazy to change it lately... I'll probably try to fix it tomorrow when I have some energy

Can I make one of my characters the Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain and a Chaser or would that be a problem?

go for it :3

tumblr_inline_mu86rt5r7p1s18a9i.gif

ϟ тнє gσℓ∂єη вαявιє ϟ
αℓαηηα
ϟ-----ϟ
Name::
Alanna Colleen Fitzgerald

ϟ-----ϟ
Nickname::
Al, Lana

ϟ-----ϟ
Age & Gender::
16, Female

ϟ-----ϟ
Year & House::
Gryffindor fifth year

ϟ-----ϟ
Blood Type::
Half-blood

ϟ-----ϟ
Wand::
Cedar wood, Phoenix Feather core, 12 1/4 inches

ϟ-----ϟ
Quidditch::
No; she prefers to watch.

ϟ-----ϟ
Personality::
To sum up her personality in key words, Alanna Fitzgerald is extremely loud, confident, dramatic, and vivacious. Due to the way she was raised by her mother, she walks as if the world is at her feet, holding a great confidence in herself and her abilities. That being said, her fatal flaw is her pride. She's got a big ego, and it isn't something she chooses to keep to herself. Nope, Alanna wants everyone to know what she thinks of herself. The only time she's ever fallen silent about herself was when she met her father, Sean—and that was an out-of-character silence for a good reason. For fun, Alanna likes to do anything, spontaneous or planned, for the amusement of herself or her friends. She's known to take challenges and dares head-on, worrying about the consequences later. She tends to rush into things, not knowing (nor caring) that things aren't always going to she picture-perfect for her.

ϟ-----ϟ
History::
Alanna was born on August 7th to unwed couple Sean Fitzgerald and Kimona Aston. Her brother, Rodney, was born two years earlier. The young couple had been having relationship problems, and they honestly thought that having kids would have made them look over their differences and realize how much they really loved each other. However, they were wrong; when Alanna was two, Sean took Rodney and left his and Kimona's shared house in Dublin, going to live in Mullingar. Kimona did her best at filling the roles of both mother and father, and Alanna grew up thinking her father had disappeared and that she was an only child. However, when Alanna was eleven and had gotten her acceptance letter and was sorted into Gryffindor House, she had kept getting stares from a boy in Ravenclaw House that she had thought looked strikingly similar to her. This went on for about two months until Alanna gave up and confronted the boy. He told her that he was her brother, to which Alanna laughed in his face and continued on to her friends. Later that day, she wrote to her mother and told her about the strange encounter; that was when her mother broke the news. Alanna was excited to have a sibling, though she did harbor a grudge against her father once she learned that he had chosen to take Rodney over her when he left. She plans on changing her last name to her mother's when she turns seventeen.

ϟ-----ϟ
Family & Pets::
Mother | Kimona Lee Aston | Muggleborn | Alive
Father | Sean Fitzgerald | Half-blood | Alive
Step-mother | Saffron Fitzgerald | Half-blood
Brother | Rodney Fitzgerald | Half-blood | Alive
Barn Owl | Athena | Female

ϟ-----ϟ
Crush or Boyfriend or Girlfriend::
While she doesn't have a crush, nor a significant other, she will happily flirt with anyone she finds attractive.

ϟ-----ϟ
Other::
None

tumblr_ma3ad6EHJX1rp8jyq.png

ϟ тнє σηє уσυ'∂ ℓєαѕт єχρє¢т ϟ
мαттнιєυ
ϟ-----ϟ
Name::
Matthieu Benjamine Fontaine

ϟ-----ϟ
Nickname::
Matt (his friends), Mattie (his mother), Francey-Pants (his best friends)

ϟ-----ϟ
Age & Gender::
17, Male

ϟ-----ϟ
Year & House::
Hufflepuff seventh year

ϟ-----ϟ
Blood Type::
Half-blood

ϟ-----ϟ
Wand::
Cypress wood, Dragon heartstring, 10 1/2 inches

ϟ-----ϟ
Quidditch::
Yes; Chaser and Captain

ϟ-----ϟ
Personality::
Matthieu's a pretty laid back guy. He inherited his father's easygoing nature. He prefers not to fret over things; if something doesn't work out, then it was simply meant for another day. While he does take Quidditch very seriously and is very competitive, he doesn't throw a fit if the Hufflepuff team loses. He just works even harder the next time, and encourages his team to do so as well. He has high-expectations of how a person should act and, while he doesn't like conflict, he would stand up for a close friend if they're being wronged or stand up to a friend if they're in the wrong themselves. He's a pretty good friend and once you make one of him you can usually count on him to have your back. His laid back nature makes a lot of people think he's lazy, which he isn't. And while he does seem to whine and complain a lot in a melodramatic way, it's only out of good fun. But when it comes to mischief, he can be as troublesome as they come. He doesn't want to be caught doing his dirty little deeds, so he doesn't base his humor off of the troubles of others (though there was this one time he and his two best friends turned silverware, random things in the common room, and doorknobs into port keys, but that was one time!).

ϟ-----ϟ
History::
Matthieu was born in London, England on July 22 to Juliette and Jean-Louis Fontaine. The couple were happy and very much in-love, even though Juliette had moved to London and Jean-Louis lived in France, due to his career as the Seeker on France's professional Quidditch team. Matthieu lived with his mother in London with his father visiting them every chance he got. When at home, he and his mother (and father) spoke French, though he did learn English at Muggle school. Jean-Louis never told her that he was a wizard because his son never demonstrated any form of magic, and Jean-Louis thought Matthieu would be a Squib. But when Matthieu got his Hogwarts Acceptance Letter, making his mother was suspicious and confused, Jean-Louis explained to them both about the concealed magical society. It wasn't easy, but Juliette opened up to the fact that her son and husband were wizards (though that didn't make her any less confused). Juliette wasn't so keen on letting her only child, her little boy, go off to some magical boarding school until well into June, but Matthieu and his father both reassured her that it'd be fine and that Matthieu would write as often as he could. Once he got to Hogwarts, he instantly showed an interest in Quidditch, much to his father's joy. Though, in his third year, he was reluctant to try out because he wouldn't want to disappoint the Captain, who would most likely expect a lot out of him due to his father being a professional. But once he realized that the Captain didn't care at all about who his father was, Matthieu tried out and got the part of Chaser. In his sixth year, he became the Captain of the Hufflepuff team, which made his father ecstatic.

ϟ-----ϟ
Family & Pets::
Mother | Juliette Fontaine (née Bonnefoy) | Muggle | Alive
Father | Jean-Louis Fontaine | Half-blood | Alive
Snowy Owl | Lawliet | Male
ϟ-----ϟ
Crush or Boyfriend or Girlfriend::
None
ϟ-----ϟ
Other::
None​

Last edited by a moderator:
accepted! Click on the picture on the first post to join in on the rp :3

@Mackenzie do you mind if Hailey is friends with both your characters? And if Valentina develops a crush on Matthieu?

Name:: Hisoka rino

Nickname:: Hiso

Age & Gender:: 15, Male

Year & House:: 4 Gryffindor

Blood Type:: Pure blood

Wand:: 12", Holly, Dragon

Quidditch:: Yes Seeker

Personality:: Concealed clumsy at times but is very skilled with magic he is also known as flirtatious.

History:: Hisokas parents died when he was 5 or 6 he dosent quite remember, He only remembers seeing a black coated figure before he hid under the stairs. He was taken in by foster parents at 7 spending 1-2 years at a foster home for boys. He was always spaced out and strange things would happen to him, for example one day his window cracked when he thought about ice cracking, or His food mysteriously vanished. At the age of twelve he was very happy to recieve a letter sent by owl saying he would be able to practice magic. He had always been interested by magic and one of the first things he studied was the art of transforming into different animals.

Family & Pets:: Dead, Owl

Other:: He practices Animagus (wolf), Refuses to wear uniform, Usually does not use wand for magic.

by wolf you mean the sirius black type right? not the werewolf... because there are no werewolves in the rp... they scare me for some reason... anyways, please add a picture

Is anyone willing to discuss relationships between the characters? I'm just curious to know which of our characters would be friends. With most of our characters being 4-7 years, I feel like they would have formed some type of relationship (Unless otherwise stated). Is anyone willing to be friends with Cho-Hee or Yanseung or even Vladimus (Though that would be hard).

@Quiet Musician
It would be cool if Cho-Hee and Naomi were friends since their personalities match up. :3

Reactions: Sans
@Quiet Musician Valentina could be friends with Yanseung since they both sorta have quiet respectable personalities. But Valentina could also push him a little out of his comfort zone which could be good for him

Reactions: Sans
@Quiet Musician Valentina could be friends with Yanseung since they both sorta have quiet respectable personalities. But Valentina could also push him a little out of his comfort zone which could be good for him
Great! Shall I write another post for Yanseung so the two can interact?

Logan could be friends with them

Gah!!! So intimidating that most people have more than one character....So I was looking through the first page and the lists and things, and I'm really up to playing either gender in any house by Ravenclaw....so where is the most need or should I just go for it?

Edit: Also @Quiet Musician I swear I am NOT stalking you.

uh... I'd say just go for it. The houses are basically even (although we are short on guys)

• Thank You
Reactions: WitchesRayvyn
Okay well I'll get Moira up and running (working on her sheet now) and then make one for a guy and put him in a different house just so we can keep things a little more even. I'll probably have both up by tomorrow at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.