Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
late. [well... most of my partners seem to think so anyways] ... it varys, best to just check with me ^_^
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Slice of Life is my favorites, but I also love fandom based* and country based rps. I'm open to trying most things, but there are a couple that I won't do.

*I'm not interested in fandoms I don't know and I am not interested in playing canon characters. I only play OCs.
ᴄᴏɴɢʀᴀᴛᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs!
Hᴇʟʟᴏ sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ. Yᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ sᴜᴄᴄᴇssғᴜʟʟʏ ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴏғ Wɪᴛᴄʜᴄʀᴀғᴛ ᴀɴᴅ Wɪᴢᴀʀᴅʀʏ. Hᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴏғ. Aɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴄᴏᴜʀsᴇ, sᴏ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴠᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ɢʀᴀᴅᴜᴀᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ʙɪɢɢᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪɴɢs. Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ, ᴅᴏ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ... ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴋɪʟʟᴇᴅ ᴏʀ ᴛᴏᴏ sᴇʀɪᴏᴜsʟʏ ᴍᴀɪᴍᴇᴅ. Mᴏsᴛ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs ᴛᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅɪsʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ sᴇɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʙᴏɴᴇs ᴏʀ ᴘᴇᴛʀɪғɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ... ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴʟʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴀᴛᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀʀɪᴠᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ᴀs ᴀ ʙʀᴏᴏᴍsᴛɪᴄᴋ.

Aʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ,
Lᴏʀᴇʟᴇɪ Cᴀʀᴅᴏɴᴀ, Dᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ Hᴇᴀᴅᴍɪsᴛʀᴇss
ᴀɴᴅ
Nᴀᴛʜᴀɴᴀᴇʟ Sᴏʟɪs, Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ

P.S: Jᴜsᴛ ᴀ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ, Nᴇᴠᴇʀ Tɪᴄᴋʟᴇ A Sʟᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ Dʀᴀɢᴏɴ.

1811698xxi3xzrt5m.gif

photo.jpg
Oɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴏᴛ! Iᴛ ɪs ʏᴇᴀʀs, ᴍᴀɴʏ, ᴍᴀɴʏ, ᴍᴀɴʏ ʏᴇᴀʀs... Mᴏʀᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ
ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs (ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴ 'S') ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs Cʟᴀss ᴛʜᴀᴛ
ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ. Iɴ ғᴀᴄᴛ, ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴ
ɢᴇᴛ ᴄᴏɴғᴜsᴇᴅ, ʟᴇᴛ's sᴀʏ ɪᴛ's sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ғɪᴠᴇ
ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs ᴀғᴛᴇʀ Hᴀʀʀʏ Pᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʜɪs ᴄʀᴇᴡ ʟᴇғᴛ ᴀɴᴅ
ɢʀᴇᴡ ᴜᴘ ᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀsᴛ. Tʜɪs ʙᴇɪɴɢ sᴀɪᴅ, Nᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟ
ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ᴀʀᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ... ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴏʀ
ɢʀᴀɴᴅsᴏɴ ᴏʀ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ. Tʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏsᴇsᴛ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ ᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ
I ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟʟᴏᴡ ɪs ᴀ Gʀᴇᴀᴛ Gʀᴀɴᴅᴄʜɪʟᴅ. I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀɢᴀɪɴsᴛ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɪɴ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs, ʙᴜᴛ I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛʜɪs RP ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴛ... ᴀɴᴅ
ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴄᴀɴɴᴏɴ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs. Sᴏ, ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
ᴅᴇғɪɴɪᴛᴇʟʏ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴏᴛ, I ᴍᴀʏ ᴀᴅᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴇ... ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛ
ɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴀᴛ Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs. I'D sᴀʏ ᴀ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ʏᴇᴀʀ, ʙᴜᴛ
ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs sᴇʟᴅᴏᴍ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ 'ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ' ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ.

photo.jpg

Click the big picture at the top to get to the rp thread!

Last edited:
photo.jpg

:̛͔̺̝͓̟̜͙͍̲̯̊̏̉̂̋̾̚̚͠:̨̙̩͖̪̞̙̗͕͎̑͋̾̋̽̂̃̆͐͝:̨̠̩̯̖̞̙̥̪̜͐̒̄̑͂̍́̂̇͝:̜̰̬͉̲̦̖̘̬̅̑͑͛̍̀̽̃̒͜͝:̨̨͓̞͓̱̗̖̹͊̍̓̄̈́̏̑͝͝͠ͅ:̢̹̣̦̝͖͙͍̘̏̍̏̐̀͊͌̅̐̆ͅR̡̭̖̭̗̤̳͚̻͋̈́̊͐͌̈̓͋̚͜͝ü̯̝̻̣̙̮̖̻͕̞̉̀̎͆͋͒̉̕͝l̢͓̬̙̻̫̰̭̯̆̂̃̏̿͛͐̿̽̾͜è̹̲̜̘̟̳̗̦̳̔̈́̈́̔̋̓͘̕̕ͅs̛̛̙̬̬̖̯͓͚͕͔̒͗́̽͊͗̌͊͜:̱͎̝̫̗̻̪͉͔͖̈́͛̇̈́͗͗̀͑͛͘:̝̘͎̭̱̲͈̝͖͍̉̓͐̽͒̄͐̐̉̈́:̢̹̣̦̝͖͙͍̘̏̍̏̐̀͊͌̅̐̆ͅ:͔̣̭͎͖͓̪͉͔̈̎͂̔̈́̉̋̕͝ͅ:̢̞̝̬͉̘̭̳̪͕̈́̀̓̇͒̉̑̃̚͝:͈̞̼̘̳̯̣̗̘́̆͒̋̎̽́̽̓̄ͅ:̨̼͎̮̬̮̺͕̺̲̓̾̽̓̋́̑̓̋̕

The Basics :=>: All of the site rules Apply. I won't tell you to break a site rule, Ever. If you haven't gone over those please go do that now, they can be found pretty much anywhere in the forums. Follow them, I don't want to get in trouble and I don't want this thread locked until it is "good and dead" ... or until I have to make a new one. *Crosses fingers and hopes for second option*

My Forms :=>: My forms are here for a reason, please use them. I find it rather rude when people use their own forms and someone has worked hard to supply you with one (unless of course the rules state to use your own, or that you don't have to use the provided one). Plus, I also tend to get very confused. You can NOT role-play until I accept you.

Role-Playing :=>: First off, you need to wait until you are accepted before you can RP. Please, by all means, PM me for any reason, anything At.All. I love PMs! I'm a human too, and sometimes I forget to update something, or I just might not have had the time. Secondly, please try to limit the cussing (and star out any vowels) and NO text talk. Oh Puh-lease! NOOO TEXT TALK! USE YOUR WORDS. Third, I expect that you should know this already, since you've read the site rules and all, but please use Fade-to-Blacks and Timeskips as you need. However, with that said, I don't want you to skip several days ahead in the RP if it will affect all (or most) of the RP characters (ie: A fair is coming, two rpers skip several days to the fair when everyone else is still a week away) If you're skipping days but it will only affect the people rping together (ie: two rpers skip a few days because their characters made plans to hang out) then it's fine. Fourth, Please don't go over five pages without me. I don't mind if it goes over a Little. on accident once in a while, but going ten+ pages over every time is not an accident. It is pure carelessness. Finally Fifth, Please don't be your own crush or boyfriend/girlfriend or spouse or fiance... Oh, and one last thing, there should not be any God-modding or Power-playing. I know this RP uses magic and all, but you can't control someone else's character or kill/seriously hurt them without permission from the person who rps the character... and no one is invincible! As far as power playing goes, not every spell you do is perfect, you don't always win duels, and you can't just do light eight spells in a row when you're in a duel, you need to be nice and let the other person play too.

Characters :=>: You can have as many characters as your heart desires, so long as you can [1]Keep track of all of them and [2]keep them all active. I would greatly appreciate if you could keep the genders somewhat even as well. I don't want twenty girls to three boys (or vice versa). On the topic of looks, only use real life, HUMAN pictures. Not Anime or Cartoons or Sims or anything else... this isn't the RP for them. Lastly, as I stated above please don't be your own crush, boyfriend/girlfriend, spouse or fiance. If you were to be your own it would sort of negate the whole idea of role-playing.

Literacy :=>:I would like to see at least 2-3+ lines... at a normal font size or smaller (and really, I'd prefer to stay in the 3-4+ range... but I know that's hard for a lot of people). I don't really want to see a post that says 'He looked around' or 'She slept'. Something more like 'She slept in her large fluffy bed that made it seem as if she were floating on a cloud. As the young girl blinked her eyes open she pushed down the massive, warm blanket that she was tucked into and looked sleepily around the room. Spotting her door open she wiggled her way out from under the comfy blanket and slid her feet into the cute purple bunny slippers that waited for her at the foot of her bed. She shuffled over to the door and wandered into the hallway and over to the stairs where the smell of French Toast caught her attention and she eagerly awaited her daddy's call that breakfast was ready.' is a bit more appropriate. I don't mind if you role-play in first person, but please put the name of the person you are posting for somewhere in the post (i.e: Samantha - I look around the park trying to find something to do. As I spot him I blush heavily and stand up. Walking over I run a hand through my hair nervously, I can't help but think of how cute he is. Walking up behind him I tapped his shoulder "Hey" I greeted with a warm smile.). As far as grammar and spelling go, please, please, please try to be accurate. I can understand the mistakes here and there but I don't want a post that reads: .Trailr stod in barns loking at the hoses ate the hae nosily" ... No ... jut no. Preferably it would read: Taylor stood in the barn looking at the horses eat the hay noisily. If you need help with grammar or spelling or something, just ask, I'm glad to help.

Have Fun :=>: I"m pretty sure that I've typed everything that I had in mind, but I will add more rules if I find it necessary, so please, don't hesitate to check this post often. Now, without further ado, my last and final rule: HAVE FUN!!! (<= this is by far the most critical rule there is).

:̧̝͖̼͖̹̣̟̫̬̌͒̔̈́́̿̌͘͘͝:̢̡̭̰̯͎̠͙͕͆̓̎̋͆̽̽̽͜͝͝:̡̘̼̹̪̯̠̼̠̗́͂́͒̔̈́͒̈͐͘:̡̢̛̤̪̯͇͈͗͆̈́̈͑́͂̿̆͜ͅͅ:̩̠̹̫͈̖̟̺̰͑͑̽̏͒̌́̍̚͜͠:̡͙̜̹̭͍̼̦͉̘͋̓̌̊̓͋̌͛͋̚:̧̧̬̥͕͙͙̠̓͑̎̎̈́̀̇̐̿̓ͅͅF̟͕͚̮̦͔̩͓̻̈̒̉͂̐̏̀͘͜͝͝ő̯̙̟͕̝̹̺̝̟̲̀̓̃͛̋͊̐̌̒r̺̫͈͕̬̮͕̼̔̄̔̆͒̓̓̆̕͠ͅͅm̛͙̹̖̞͉̘̪̙͕̝̀́͆͛̌̏̒̑͘:̢̡͓̮̤̝̦̼̜͕͌͑͑̋͆̏̀̋͗͝:̡̤͚͖̝̹͚̘̿̐̇̄͗̓͗̿̚͘͜͜:̗͉͎̠̪̤̜̰̲̿̇̀͗̋̍̈́̇̿͘͜:̤̭͕̭͓̹̳͍͙̋̓͒̃̍̌̐͆̎̄ͅ:͇̻̱̞̜̟̜̼̪̊͂͑̂̒͒̽͗͘͠ͅ:̛͓̣͚͎͕͇͔̖̑̉̀̑̿́̃̕͜͝ͅ:̨̖̖͕͍͖͇̰̙̟̍̿̄̽̍̓̿̐͛͘

photo.jpg

{Image Here, real human pics only}

ϟ Word here <optional> ϟ

[color=#Pick_A_Color]First Name Here[/COLOR]

[color=#Pick_A_Color]ϟ-----ϟ[/COLOR]

Name:: Full Name Here

Nickname:: Nickname Here

Age & Gender:: Age & Gender Here

Year & House:: Year & House Here <if you need help let me know>

Blood Type:: Blood Type Here <pure-blood, half-blood, muggle-born>

Wand:: Wand Here <no picture, just a wood, length, and core>

Quidditch:: Yes Or No <if yes, put the position>

Personality:: Personality here <minimum of 2 full lines, please include likes and dislikes>

History:: History here <minimum of 2 full lines>

Family & Pets:: Family & Pets Here

Crush or Boyfriend or Girlfriend:: Here, must be straight <optional>

Other:: Anything else you would like to add goes here <you must ask first if you want your character to be special <ie: metamorphagus .. I don't do werewolves or vampires... sorry>

Name

Ean Lävish

potions

potions

---

potions

---

---

Alchemy

Potions

---

Martha Dellei

---

---

Divination

Astronomy

---

Divination

---

---

Astronomy

Ronald Coy

---

CMC

Art

CMC

---

---

---

---

CMC

Yan Strubber

---

---

History of magic

---

---

---

History of magic

---

---

Laney Longbottom

Herbology

Herbology

---

---

---

Study of Ancient Ruins

---

Herbology

---

Harmonius Grizwald

Arithmancy

---

charms

---

---

Charms

charms

---

---

Leonara Lynch

---

---

---

---

---

---

Muggle Studies

Muggle studies

Apparition

Lillian Weasley

---

Transfig

---

---

---

transfig

transfig

transfig

Transfig

Victory Malfoy

DADA

DADA

---

DADA

---

Flying

---

DADA

---

Name

Lilith Delacroix

DADA

Herbology

History of Magic

Astronomy

---

Flying

Charms

Potions

Transfig.

Prasad Ollich

DADA

Herbology

History of Magic

Astronomy

---

flying

Charms

Potions

Transfig.

Olivia O'Reilly

DADA

Herbology

Charms

potions

---

Flying

History of Magic

transfig

Astronomy

Carly Winters

DADA

Herbology

Divination

Astronomy

---

---

History of Magic

Muggle studies

cmc

Moira Sinclair

DADA

Herbology

History of Magic

potions

---

Charms

transfig

Muggle Studies

CMC

Zachary Knightley

Arithmancy

DADA

Art

astronomy

---

Study of Ancient ruins

---

Muggle Studies

cmc

Jamie Weasley

Arithmancy

DADA

Divination

astronomy

---

Study of Ancient ruins

Muggle Studies

Potions

cmc

Keiran Ryder

Arithmancy

DADA

charms

potions

---

Study of Ancient ruins

Transfig

herbology

astronomy

Cho-Hee Kim

potions

DADA

Art

CMC

---

Charms

History of magic

transfig

astronomy

Hailey Normard

Potions

DADA

Divination

CMC

---

Charms

History of Magic

Herbology

Transfig.

Alanna Fitzgerald

Potions

DADA

History of Magic

CMC

---

transfig

charms

herbology

astronomy

Logan Jackson

potions

CMC

---

DADA

---

Divination

Muggle Studies

Herbology

Apparition

Naomi Thomas

potions

CMC

Art

DADA

---

Divination

Charms

---

Transfig.

Vladimus Dracul

arithmancy

Transfig.

History of Magic

DADA

---

Charms

Alchemy

Potions

Astronomy

Yanseug Kim

arithmancy

Transfig.

Charms

DADA

---

Divination

History of Magic

Potions

Astronomy

Valentina Lee

Herbology

CMC

Charms

DADA

---

transfig

History of Magic

Potions

apparition

Prescott Higgs

Herbology

Potions

History of magic

CMC

---

Divination

Alchemy

DADA

Astronomy

Dakota Winters

Herbology

CMC

Art

---

---

Charms

Alchemy

DADA

Apparition

Elliot Bray

Herbology

Potions

History of magic

CMC

---

Divination

Alchemy

DADA

Apparition

Matthieu
Fontaine

Herbology

potions

charms

CMC

---

---

Muggle Studies

DADA
Transfig.

Last edited:
photo.jpg
ɢʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ
ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴏғ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ:: ᴍᴜsᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ ᴏғ sᴏʀᴛs
ʙᴏʏ ᴘʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ:: ʟᴏɢᴀɴ ᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ
ɢɪʀʟ ᴘʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ:: 5ᴛʜ ʏᴇᴀʀ+ ᴏɴʟʏ

1sᴛ ʏᴇᴀʀs::
Prasad Ollich ϟ Little Einstein, Rec ϟ 11 ϟ 7 ɪɴᴄʜ walnut ᴡᴏᴏᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ dragon heartstring ᴄᴏʀᴇ ϟ muggle-born ϟ Princess of the Teacup
2ɴᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀs::
ɴᴏɴᴇ yet
3ʀᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀs::
ɴᴏɴᴇ yet
4ᴛʜ ʏᴇᴀʀs::
ᴄᴀʀʟʏ ɢᴀʙʀɪᴇʟʟᴇ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀs ϟ ᴄᴀʀʟʏ, ᴄᴀʀ ϟ 14 ϟ 7 1/2 ɪɴᴄʜ ʙɪʀᴄʜ ᴡᴏᴏᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴜɴɪᴄᴏʀɴ ᴍᴀɴᴇ ᴄᴏʀᴇ ϟ ᴍᴜɢɢʟᴇ-ʙᴏʀɴ ϟ sɪsᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴀᴋᴏᴛᴀ ϟ ~Happily.Ever.After~
5ᴛʜ ʏᴇᴀʀs::
Cho-Hee Kim ϟ Cho-Hee, Cho-Hee-Hee ϟ 16 ϟ 9 3/4 ɪɴᴄʜ yew ᴡᴏᴏᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ Dragon Heartstring ᴄᴏʀᴇ ϟ Half-ʙlood ϟ Sister to Yanseug ϟ Quiet Musician
Alanna Colleen Fitzgerald ϟ Al, Lana ϟ 16 ϟ 12 1/4 ɪɴᴄʜ cedar ᴡᴏᴏᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ phoenix feather ᴄᴏʀᴇ ϟ Half-ʙlood ϟ Mackenzie
6ᴛʜ ʏᴇᴀʀs::
ʟᴏɢᴀɴ ʜᴜɴᴛᴇʀ ᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ ϟ ʟᴏɢᴀɴ, sᴇᴀᴡᴇᴇᴅ ʙʀᴀɪɴ ϟ 16 ϟ 11 ɪɴᴄʜ ʏᴇᴡ ᴡᴏᴏᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪᴘᴘᴏᴄᴀᴍᴘᴜs ʙᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴏʀᴇ ϟ ʜᴀʟғ-ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ϟ ~Happily.Ever.After~
Yanseug Kim ϟ Yanseug ϟ 17 ϟ 11 ɪɴᴄʜ Elder ᴡᴏᴏᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ Unicorn Hair ᴄᴏʀᴇ ϟ ʜᴀʟғ-ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ϟ Brother to Cho-Hee ϟ Quiet Musician
7ᴛʜ ʏᴇᴀʀs::
ɴᴏɴᴇ yet

photo.jpg
ɢɪʀʟs
ʙᴏʏs
1st year & 1st year & 1st year
2nd year & 2nd year & 2nd year
3rd year & 3rd year & 3rd year
Carly & 4th year & 4th year
4th year & 4th year & 4th year
Cho-Hee & Alanna & 5th year
5th year & 5th year & 5th year
6th year & 6th year & 6th year
Logan & Yanseug & 6th year
7th year & 7th year & 7th year

ǫᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ
ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ:: ʟᴏɢᴀɴ
ᴄʜᴀsᴇʀ::
ᴄʜᴀsᴇʀ:: Yanseug
ʙᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ:: ʟᴏɢᴀɴ
ʙᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ:: Cho-Hee
ᴋᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ::
sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ::
ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ:: ᴄᴀʀʟʏ

Last edited:
photo.jpg
ʀᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ
ʙᴏʏ ᴘʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ:: ᴇʟʟɪᴏᴛ ʙʀᴀʏ
ɢɪʀʟ ᴘʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ:: valentina Lee

ɴᴏɴᴇ yet
ɴᴏɴᴇ yet
ɴᴏɴᴇ yet
ɴᴏɴᴇ yet
ᴊᴀᴍɪᴇ ɪsᴀʙᴇʟʟᴀ ᴡᴇᴀsʟᴇʏ ϟ ᴊᴀᴍɪᴇ ϟ 14 ϟ 9 3/4 ɪɴᴄʜ ᴀsʜ ᴡᴏᴏᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛsᴛʀɪɴɢ ᴄᴏʀᴇ ϟ ᴘᴜʀᴇ-ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ϟ ~Happily.Ever.After~
Alice Jennifer Carter ϟ Ali, Al, Jen ϟ 16 ϟ 10 ɪɴᴄʜ Hawthorn ᴡᴏᴏᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛsᴛʀɪɴɢ ᴄᴏʀᴇ ϟ Half-ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ϟ Trasha Killevierra
Keiran Ryder ϟ Kei, Ryder ϟ 15 ϟ 12 ɪɴᴄʜ Holly ᴡᴏᴏᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ Dragon Heartstring ᴄᴏʀᴇ ϟ Pure-Blood ϟ WitchesRayvyn
Valentina Elizabeth Lee ϟ Val, Lee ϟ 16 ϟ 9 ɪɴᴄʜ Oak ᴡᴏᴏᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ Unicorn ᴄᴏʀᴇ ϟ pure-ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ϟ Adira
ᴇʟʟɪᴏᴛ ᴏᴡᴇɴ ʟᴇᴡɪs ʙʀᴀʏ ϟ ᴇʟʟɪᴏᴛ, ᴇʟɪ ϟ 17 ϟ 12 1/4 ɪɴᴄʜ ᴍᴀʜᴏɢᴀɴʏ ᴡᴏᴏᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴀʟᴀᴍᴀɴᴅᴇʀ ᴄʟᴀᴡ ᴄᴏʀᴇ ϟ ʜᴀʟғ-ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ϟ ~Happily.Ever.After~

photo.jpg
ɢɪʀʟs
ʙᴏʏs
Jamie & Alice & 5th year
Keiran & 5th year & 5th year
Valentina & 6th year & 6th year
Elliot & 7th year & 7th year

ǫᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ
ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ:: 5ᴛʜ ʏᴇᴀʀ+ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴜsᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ 2ʏʀs+
ʙᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ::
sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ:: ᴊᴀᴍɪᴇ
ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ:: <ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴜᴘ> ᴏɴʟʏ ᴘʟᴀʏs ᴡʜᴇɴ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ɪs ɪɴᴊᴜʀᴇᴅ

Last edited:
photo.jpg
ʜᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ
ʙᴏʏ ᴘʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ:: 5ᴛʜ ʏᴇᴀʀ+ ᴏɴʟʏ
ɢɪʀʟ ᴘʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ:: ᴅᴀᴋᴏᴛᴀ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀs

ɴᴏɴᴇ yet
ɴᴏɴᴇ yet
ɴᴏɴᴇ yet
Moira Sinclair ϟ Mo, Sin ϟ 14 ϟ 11 ɪɴᴄʜ Willow ᴡᴏᴏᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ Unicorn Tail ʜᴀɪʀ ᴄᴏʀᴇ ϟ Half-Blood ϟ WitchesRayvyn
ᴢᴀᴄʜᴀʀʏ ʙʀᴇɴᴅᴀɴ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛʟᴇʏ ϟ ᴢᴀᴄʜᴀʀʏ, ᴢᴀᴄʜ ϟ 15 ϟ 10 1/2 ɪɴᴄʜ ᴀʟᴅᴇʀᴡᴏᴏᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪᴘᴘᴏɢʀɪғғ ғᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴄᴏʀᴇ ϟ ᴘᴜʀᴇ-ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ϟ ~Happily.Ever.After~
Hailey Jessica Normard ϟ Hails ϟ 15 ϟ 10 3/4 ɪɴᴄʜ Ash ᴡᴏᴏᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ Veela ᴄᴏʀᴇ ϟ Half-Blood ϟ Adira

Naomi Deanna Thomas ϟ Mimi, Dee ϟ 16 ϟ 11 1/2 ɪɴᴄʜ Alder ᴡᴏᴏᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ Unicorn ʜᴀɪʀ ᴄᴏʀᴇ ϟ Half-Blood ϟ Princess of the Teacup
ᴅᴀᴋᴏᴛᴀ ʜᴀʀʟᴇɪɢʜ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀs ϟ ᴅᴀᴋᴏᴛᴀ, ᴅᴀɪsʏ ϟ 17 ϟ 8 3/4 ɪɴᴄʜ ᴏᴀᴋ ᴡᴏᴏᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɢʀɪғғɪɴ ᴛᴀɪʟ ʜᴀɪʀ ᴄᴏʀᴇ ϟ ᴍᴜɢɢʟᴇ-ʙᴏʀɴ ϟ sɪsᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴀʀʟʏ ϟ ~Happily.Ever.After~
Matthieu Benjamine Fontaine ϟ Matt, Mattie, Francey-Pants ϟ 17 ϟ 10 1/2 ɪɴᴄʜ Cypress wood ᴡɪᴛʜ Dragon Heartstring ᴄᴏʀᴇ ϟ Half-ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ϟ Mackenzie

photo.jpg

ɢɪʀʟs
ʙᴏʏs
Moira & 4th year & 4th year
Hailey & 5th year & 5th year
Zachary & 5th year & 5th year
Naomi & 6th year & 6th year
Dakota & 7th year & 7th year
Matthieu & 7th year & 7th year

ǫᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ
ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ:: Matthieu
ᴄʜᴀsᴇʀ:: Matthieu
ᴄʜᴀsᴇʀ:: ᴢᴀᴄʜᴀʀʏ
ʙᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ:: Moira
sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ:: Hailey

Last edited:
photo.jpg
sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ
ʙᴏʏ ᴘʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ:: ᴘʀᴇsᴄᴏᴛᴛ ʜɪɢɢs
ɢɪʀʟ ᴘʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ:: 5ᴛʜ ʏᴇᴀʀ+ ᴏɴʟʏ

Lilith Delacroix ϟ Lilly ϟ 11 ϟ 9 ɪɴᴄʜ Elder ᴡᴏᴏᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ Phoenix Tailfeather ᴄᴏʀᴇ ϟ ᴘᴜʀᴇ-ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ϟ Quiet Musician
ᴏʟɪᴠɪᴀ ᴍɪʀᴀʙᴇʟʟᴇ ᴏ'ʀᴇɪʟʟʏ ϟ ᴏʟɪᴠɪᴀ ϟ 13 ϟ 7 1/2 ɪɴᴄʜ ᴍᴀᴘʟᴇ ᴡᴏᴏᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪᴘᴘᴏɢʀɪғғ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛsᴛʀɪɴɢ ᴄᴏʀᴇ ϟ ᴘᴜʀᴇ-ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ϟ ~Happily.Ever.After~
ɴᴏɴᴇ yet

ɴᴏɴᴇ yet
Gabriel Lee Jarvis ϟ Gabe, Jarvis ϟ 15 ϟ 12 1/2 ɪɴᴄʜ Cherry ᴡᴏᴏᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪᴘᴘᴏɢʀɪғғ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛsᴛʀɪɴɢ ᴄᴏʀᴇ ϟ Half-ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ϟ Mz. Hyde
Vladimus Dracul ϟ Viper ϟ 17 ϟ 13 1/4 ɪɴᴄʜ Blackthorn ᴡᴏᴏᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ Trollwhisker ᴄᴏʀᴇ ϟ Pure-ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ϟ Quiet Musician
ᴘʀᴇsᴄᴏᴛᴛ ᴊᴏɴᴀᴛʜᴀɴ ʜɪɢɢs ϟ ᴘʀᴇsᴄᴏᴛᴛ, ᴘʀᴇs, ᴘᴊ ϟ 17 ϟ 11 1/4 ɪɴᴄʜ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅᴡᴏᴏᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴘʜᴏᴇɴɪx ᴛᴀɪʟғᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴄᴏʀᴇ ϟ ᴘᴜʀᴇ-ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ϟ ~Happily.Ever.After~

photo.jpg
ɢɪʀʟs
ʙᴏʏs
Lilith & Olivia & 1st year
5th year & 5th year & 5th year
Gabriel & 5th year & 5th year
Vladimus & 6th year & 6th year
Prescott & 7th year & 7th year

ǫᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ
ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ:: 5ᴛʜ ʏᴇᴀʀ+ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴜsᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ 2ʏʀs+
ʙᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ:: reserved for Lilith (as a second year) (currently spot is an npc)
ᴋᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ:: reserved for ᴏʟɪᴠɪᴀ (as a second year) (currently spot is an npc)
sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ:: Vladimus

Last edited:
guapiuhg.jpg

ϟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ ϟ
ᴘʀᴇsᴄᴏᴛᴛ
ϟ-----ϟ
Name:: ᴘʀᴇsᴄᴏᴛᴛ ᴊᴏɴᴀᴛʜᴀɴ ʜɪɢɢs. ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴇᴀʀ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ... ᴏᴋᴀʏ?
ϟ-----ϟ
Nickname:: ᴘʀᴇsᴄᴏᴛᴛ, ᴘʀᴇs, ᴘᴊ
ϟ-----ϟ
Age & Gender:: 17, ᴍᴀʟᴇ
ϟ-----ϟ
Year & House:: sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ, ʏᴇᴀʀ 7
ϟ-----ϟ
Blood Type:: ᴘᴜʀᴇ-ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
ϟ-----ϟ
Wand:: 11 1/4 ɪɴᴄʜ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅᴡᴏᴏᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴘʜᴏᴇɴɪx ᴛᴀɪʟғᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴄᴏʀᴇ
ϟ-----ϟ
Quidditch:: ɴᴏ
ϟ-----ϟ
Personality:: I'ᴠᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢs, ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴏɴ ɴᴀᴍᴇs I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ɪs "ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ." Sᴏ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ I ᴅᴜᴍᴘ ɢɪʀʟs... ᴏʀ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴʀɪɢʜᴛ ɪɢɴᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇʏ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴᴄᴇ I ɢᴇᴛ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇᴍ. I ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ɢᴇᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ. Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ, I ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴏʙᴠɪᴏᴜsʟʏ I'ᴍ ʜᴀɴᴅsᴏᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴜɴ... ᴀɴᴅ ʀɪᴄʜ, I ᴄᴀɴ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʜᴏᴏᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜᴘ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ. I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴏғ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ I ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴜᴘ ɴᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ. Sᴏᴍᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴄᴏɴsɪᴅᴇʀ ᴍᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴏᴍᴘᴏᴜs. Hᴏɴᴇsᴛʟʏ, I ᴄᴏɴsɪᴅᴇʀ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴄʜᴀʟᴀɴᴛ, ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs, ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴍ sᴜʀᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ, ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ғᴏᴄᴜs ᴏʀ ᴄᴏɴғɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴡᴀᴠᴇʀ. I ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀ ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀʏ. I ʟɪᴋᴇ ɢɪʀʟs, ᴘᴀʀᴛɪᴇs, ᴄᴀʀs, ᴍᴏᴛᴏʀᴄʏᴄʟᴇs, ғᴏᴏᴛʙᴀʟʟ, sᴏᴄᴄᴇʀ, ᴡʀᴇsᴛʟɪɴɢ, ᴅʀɪᴠɪɴɢ, ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴄʜ, sᴜʀғɪɴɢ, ᴡɪɴᴅsᴜʀғɪɴɢ, ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀsᴋɪɪɴɢ, ʙᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴠᴏʟʟᴇʏʙᴀʟʟ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ ʀɪᴅɪɴɢ. Mʏ ᴅɪsʟɪᴋᴇs ᴀʀᴇ sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ. I ɢᴇᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I ᴡᴀɴᴛ... ᴏʀ I ᴅɪsʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ... Iɴ ᴀʟʟ ʜᴏɴᴇsᴛʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ, ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴅɪsʟɪᴋᴇs: sʜʏɴᴇss, sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ, ɢɪʀʟs ᴡʜᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ, ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ, ǫᴜɪᴇᴛ, sɴᴏᴡ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴅ.
ϟ-----ϟ
History:: Wᴇʟʟ, ғᴏʀ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇʀs, ɴᴏ, I ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴜᴘ ʜᴇʀᴇ. Aᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ, I ᴡᴀs ʙᴏʀɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴀɪsᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴏᴜᴛʜ-ᴡᴇsᴛ sɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ Uɴɪᴛᴇᴅ Sᴛᴀᴛᴇs, ɪɴ Rɪᴏ Rᴀɴᴄʜᴏ, Nᴇᴡ Mᴇxɪᴄᴏ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴇxᴀᴄᴛ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ I ᴡᴀs ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ. Aғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ Hᴏʟʟʏᴡᴏᴏᴅ, Fʟᴏʀɪᴅᴀ. Wᴇ ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴍʏ ᴍᴏᴍ ʜᴀᴅ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴍʏ sᴛᴇᴘ ᴅᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴘʀɪᴏʀ, ᴀɴᴅ ʜɪs ᴊᴏʙ, ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴘᴀʏᴇᴅ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀғᴛᴇʀɴᴏᴏɴ ʀᴇsᴛᴀᴜʀᴀɴᴛ sʜɪғᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍʏ ᴍᴏᴍ ʜᴀᴅ, ᴛʀᴀɴsғᴇʀʀᴇᴅ ʜɪᴍ. Mʏ ᴍᴏᴍ, ᴡʜᴏᴍ ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ, sɪx ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs ᴘʀᴇɢɴᴀɴᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛᴡɪɴs ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ, ᴍʏ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ sɪsᴛᴇʀ, Dᴇᴠɪɴ, ᴍʏ sᴛᴇᴘ ᴅᴀᴅ, Bʀᴀᴅ, ᴀɴᴅ I ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴏᴜᴛʜ Fʟᴏʀɪᴅᴀ. Aᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ, ᴡʜᴇɴ I ɢᴏ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's sᴛɪʟʟ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ʟɪᴠᴇ. Tʜᴇ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴏɴᴇs, Nɪᴄᴏʟᴀ ᴀɴᴅ Jᴀᴍᴇs ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʙᴏᴛʜ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴀɪsᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ sɪx ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʟɪғᴇ sᴏ ғᴀʀ. Mᴀʏʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀɪɴɢ ᴡʜʏ I'ᴠᴇ ʏᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴅᴀᴅ, sɪᴍᴘʟʏ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ Dᴇᴠɪɴ ᴡᴀs ʙᴏʀɴ, ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅᴀʏs ʜᴇʀᴇ, ʜᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴜᴇ ʟᴇғᴛ ᴜs... Tʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ғʀᴏᴍ ʜɪᴍ ᴡᴀs ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴍʏ ᴍᴏᴍ ɢᴏᴛ ʜɪs ᴘᴇᴛɪᴛɪᴏɴ ғᴏʀ ᴅɪᴠᴏʀᴄᴇ. Sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴜʏ.
ϟ-----ϟ
Family & Pets:: Eᴍᴍᴀ (36) {ᴍᴏᴍ}, Cʟᴀʀᴋ (39) {ᴅᴀᴅ}, Dᴇᴠɪɴ (10) {ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ sɪsᴛᴇʀ}, Bʀᴀᴅ (41) {sᴛᴇᴘ ᴅᴀᴅ}, Nɪᴄᴏʟᴀ (6) {ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ sᴛᴇᴘ-sɪsᴛᴇʀ}, Jᴀᴍᴇs (6) {ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ sᴛᴇᴘ-ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ}, Bᴜɢsʏ:: 15ʏʀ ᴏʟᴅ, ɢᴇʟᴅɪɴɢ, ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʙᴀʏ ғʀɪᴇsɪᴀɴ ᴄʀᴏss, 16.7ʜʜ ʜᴏʀsᴇ || Dᴀɪsʏ (ʟᴇғᴛ ᴄᴀᴛ) & Mᴜᴅᴅʏ (ᴍɪᴅᴅʟᴇ) & Gᴏʟᴅɪᴇ (ᴅᴏɢ):: 6ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs & 5 ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs & 4 ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs ᴏʟᴅ, Fᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ, ᴏʀᴀɴɢᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ & ʙʀᴏᴡɴ Tᴀʙʙʏ ᴄᴀᴛ & ʏᴇʟʟᴏᴡ Lᴀʙ, ᴄᴀᴛ & ᴄᴀᴛ & ᴅᴏɢ ||||||| ᴅᴀɪsʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴜᴅᴅʏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪᴍ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀʏ ʜᴏᴍᴇ
ϟ-----ϟ
Crush or Boyfriend or Girlfriend:: sᴏ ғᴀʀ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ
ϟ-----ϟ
Other:: sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ ʙᴏʏ ᴘʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ

tumblr_lyg4ghhSrX1qzcd3bo1_250.jpg

ϟ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴀᴛ ϟ
ᴏʟɪᴠɪᴀ
ϟ-----ϟ
Name:: ᴏʟɪᴠɪᴀ ᴍɪʀᴀʙᴇʟʟᴇ ᴏ'ʀᴇɪʟʟʏ. ɪsɴ'ᴛ ɪᴛ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ!
ϟ-----ϟ
Nickname:: ᴏʟɪᴠɪᴀ
ϟ-----ϟ
Age & Gender:: 11, ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ
ϟ-----ϟ
Year & House:: sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ, ʏᴇᴀʀ 1 ... ᴅᴜʜ!
ϟ-----ϟ
Blood Type:: ᴘᴜʀᴇ-ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ... ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛʏᴘᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɪ ʙᴇ?
ϟ-----ϟ
Wand:: 7 1/2 ɪɴᴄʜ ᴍᴀᴘʟᴇ ᴡᴏᴏᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪᴘᴘᴏɢʀɪғғ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛsᴛʀɪɴɢ ᴄᴏʀᴇ
ϟ-----ϟ
Quidditch:: ʏᴇs, ɪ'ᴍ going to be sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ᴋᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ next year
ϟ-----ϟ
Personality:: ᴏʟɪᴠɪᴀ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴀ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇᴀsᴛ. ɪɴ sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ᴛᴇʀᴍs, sʜᴇ's ᴀ sᴘᴏɪʟᴇᴅ ʀɪᴄʜ ʙʀᴀᴛ. sʜᴇ sɴᴀᴘs ᴇᴀsɪʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴀɪɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏ ʜᴇʀ ᴡᴀʏ... ᴏʀ ɪғ sʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ sʜᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛs. sʜᴇ ɪs ᴀ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ ғʟɪʀᴛ ᴀs ᴡᴇʟʟ. sʜᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇs ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴇᴛɪɴɢ, ᴅʀᴇssᴀɢᴇ, sʜᴏᴡ ᴊᴜᴍᴘɪɴɢ, ʙᴏʏs, ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ ᴡᴀʏ, ʙᴇɪɴɢ sᴘᴏɪʟᴇᴅ, sᴘᴀs, sʜᴏᴘᴘɪɴɢ, ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴀ ғʟɪʀᴛ. ʜᴇʀ ᴅɪsʟɪᴋᴇs ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ʟɪsᴛᴇᴅ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ... ʙᴜᴛ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ sᴘᴇᴄɪғɪᴄs ᴛʀʏ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ: sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ, ɢᴇᴇᴋs, ɴᴇʀᴅs, ɴᴏɴ-sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴs, ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴘᴜʀᴇ-ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ, ʟᴏsɪɴɢ, ɴᴏᴛ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ ᴡᴀʏ.
ϟ-----ϟ
History:: ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴏʟɪᴠɪᴀ's ʜɪsᴛᴏʀʏ. sʜᴇ ɢʀᴇᴡ ᴜᴘ ᴀs ᴀ sᴘᴏɪʟᴇᴅ ʀᴏᴛᴛᴇɴ ʀɪɢʜ ɢɪʀʟ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ sʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ʙᴏʀɴ. ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs ᴡɪʟʟ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇs ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ sʟɪɢʜᴛᴇsᴛ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴏʀ ʜᴇsɪᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ. sʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʜᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs ᴡʜᴇɴ sʜᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ. sʜᴇ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ sʜᴀʀᴇ ᴀ ʀᴏᴏᴍ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ᴏʟɪᴠɪᴀ ʜᴇʀ ᴏᴡɴ ʀᴏᴏᴍ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ. sʜᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴘᴏᴜᴛs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ sʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴘᴜᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ sʜᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ, sᴏ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀsɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ ʙᴀᴅ. ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇ ɢᴇᴛs ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ғᴜɴ ᴏғ ʜᴇʀ ʀᴏᴏᴍᴍᴀᴛᴇ ɪғ sʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ, sᴏ sʜᴇ's sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴏᴋᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ 'sʜᴀʀɪɴɢ' ᴛʜɪɴɢ.
ϟ-----ϟ
Family & Pets:: sᴛᴇᴠᴇɴ (40) {ᴅᴀᴅ}, ʟᴀᴜʀᴀ (38) {ᴍᴏᴍ}, sɴᴏᴡʙᴀʟʟ:: 6ʏʀ ᴏʟᴅ, ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ, ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ, sᴀᴍsᴏɴ:: 5ʏʀ ᴏʟᴅ, ᴍᴀʟᴇ, ᴛᴇᴅᴅʏ ʙᴇᴀʀ, ᴅᴏɢ, ᴍᴜʀᴘʜʏ:: 8ʏʀ ᴏʟᴅ, ᴍᴀʟᴇ, ʜᴀᴠᴀɴᴇsᴇ, ᴅᴏɢ, ʟᴇᴠɪ:: 6 ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ ᴏʟᴅ, ᴍᴀʟᴇ, ᴡᴇsᴛɪᴇ, ᴅᴏɢ, sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ғʟᴀᴍᴇ:: {AKA: Fʟᴀᴍᴇ} 6ʏʀ ᴏʟᴅ, ɢᴇʟᴅɪɴɢ, ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ ɢʀᴇʏ ʙʀɪᴛɪsʜ ᴡᴀʀᴍʙʟᴏᴏᴅ, 16.5ʜʜ ʜᴏʀsᴇ, ᴀᴘʀɪʟ sᴜɴʀɪsᴇ:: {AKA: Sᴜɴɴʏ} 5ʏʀ ᴏʟᴅ, ᴍᴀʀᴇ, ғʟᴀxᴇɴ ᴄʜᴇsᴛɴᴜᴛ ʜᴀɴᴏᴠᴇʀɪᴀɴ, 15.7ʜʜ ʜᴏʀsᴇ ||||| ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴘᴇᴛ sʜᴇ ʜᴀs ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴇʀ ɪs sɴᴏᴡʙᴀʟʟ... ᴏʙᴠɪᴏᴜsʟʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ. ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴇʀ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴇɪᴛʜᴇʀ.
ϟ-----ϟ
Crush or Boyfriend or Girlfriend:: ɪ'ᴍ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋᴏᴜᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ sᴏ ғᴀʀ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ
ϟ-----ϟ
Other:: ɴᴏɴᴇ

1368346716.jpg

ϟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴏᴄᴋ ϟ
ᴢᴀᴄʜᴀʀʏ
ϟ-----ϟ
Name:: Zᴀᴄʜᴀʀʏ Bʀᴇɴᴅᴀɴ Kɴɪɢʜᴛʟᴇʏ. Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ, ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴛ. Tʜᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪs ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ. Iᴛ sᴜɪᴛs ᴍᴇ.
ϟ-----ϟ
Nickname:: ᴢᴀᴄʜᴀʀʏ, ᴢᴀᴄʜ
ϟ-----ϟ
Age & Gender:: 15, ᴍᴀʟᴇ
ϟ-----ϟ
Year & House:: ʜᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ, ʏᴇᴀʀ 5
ϟ-----ϟ
ϟ-----ϟ
Wand:: 10 1/2 ɪɴᴄʜ ᴀʟᴅᴇʀᴡᴏᴏᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪᴘᴘᴏɢʀɪғғ ғᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴄᴏʀᴇ
ϟ-----ϟ
Quidditch:: ʏᴇs, ɪ'ᴍ ʜᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ᴄʜᴀsᴇʀ
ϟ-----ϟ
Personality:: Zᴀᴄʜ ɪs ᴀ ʀᴇʟᴀxᴇᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ. Nᴏᴛ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴜᴘsᴇᴛ ʜɪᴍ. Hᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ sᴋᴀᴛᴇʙᴏᴀʀᴅɪɴɢ, sᴜʀғɪɴɢ, sɴᴏᴡʙᴏᴀʀᴅɪɴɢ, ʀᴏᴘɪɴɢ, ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ ʟɪғᴛɪɴɢ, ғᴏᴏᴛʙᴀʟʟ, ʙᴀsᴇʙᴀʟʟ, ʜᴀɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs, ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴀʀᴛɪᴇs, ᴍᴏᴛᴏʀᴄʏᴄʟᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ᴀ ʜᴏʙʙʏ ᴏғ ʜɪs, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴛᴏᴄʀᴏss ɪs ᴀ ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ sᴘᴏʀᴛ. Hᴇ ᴅᴏᴇs ᴅɪsʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏᴜs ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ɴᴏᴛᴏʀɪᴏᴜsʟʏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪɴ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴀs ʜᴇ ʜᴀs ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ʟᴏᴡ ɢʀᴀᴅᴇs.
ϟ-----ϟ
History:: Bᴏʀɴ ɪɴ Hᴏʟʟʏᴡᴏᴏᴅ, Fʟᴏʀɪᴅᴀ, Zᴀᴄʜ ʜᴀs ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴏғғ ᴄɪᴛʏ ᴋɪᴅ ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʟsᴏ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs ᴛᴏ ʀᴏᴅᴇᴏ. Wʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ғɪᴠᴇ ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴏʟᴅ ʜɪs ᴅᴀᴅ ᴛᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ʜɪᴍ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴇᴛᴇ ɪɴ ᴍᴏᴛᴏᴄʀᴏss. Eᴠᴇʀ sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ ʜᴀs ʙᴇᴇɴ ɪɴᴠᴏʟᴠᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴇᴛɪᴛɪᴏɴs. Hᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴍᴀɴᴀɢᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ʜɪs ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ sɪsᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴀ ʙɪᴛ... ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ sʜᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏs ᴇǫᴜɪᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴍᴏʀᴇ. As ʜᴇ ɢʀᴇᴡ ᴜᴘ Zᴀᴄʜᴀʀʏ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴇᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴜᴘ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʜᴏʙʙɪᴇs ᴏғ ʜɪs. Hᴇ ᴡᴀs ʜɪs ᴍɪᴅᴅʟᴇ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟs sᴛᴀʀ ғᴏᴏᴛʙᴀʟʟ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴀsᴇʙᴀʟʟ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴘᴀʀᴛɪᴄɪᴘᴀᴛᴇs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴘᴏʀᴛs. Nᴏɴᴇᴛʜᴇʟᴇss, ɪᴛ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀᴘᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ Zᴀᴄʜ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ғᴀɪʀʟʏ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ... ᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀsᴛ, ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀs ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ᴀs ᴀ ʀɪᴄʜ ᴄɪᴛʏ ᴋɪᴅs ʟɪғᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɢᴇᴛ. Hᴇ ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ɴᴏʀᴛʜ ᴛᴏ ᴇɴɢʟᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ғᴇᴡ ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴀɢᴏ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ. Sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇɴ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʜᴀs ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴇxᴄᴇᴘᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄᴇɴᴇʀʏ... ᴀɴᴅ ʜɪs ᴀᴄᴄᴇɴᴛ.
ϟ-----ϟ
Family & Pets:: Jᴇɴɴɪғᴇʀ (39) {ᴍᴏᴍ}, Tʜᴏᴍᴀs (41) {ᴅᴀᴅ}, Aʟɪsʜᴀ (9) {ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ sɪsᴛᴇʀ}, Jᴜᴘɪᴛᴇʀ & Pʟᴜᴛᴏ:: 8 & 3ʏʀ ᴏʟᴅ, ᴍᴀʟᴇ, Lᴀʙ-Mᴀsᴛɪғғ ᴍɪx & Jᴀᴄᴋ Rᴜssᴇʟʟ Tᴇʀʀɪᴇʀ || Bᴀʀɴᴇʏ:: 14ʏʀ ᴏʟᴅ, ɢᴇʟᴅɪɴɢ, ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʀᴏᴀɴ ʙᴜᴄᴋsᴋɪɴ Qᴜᴀʀᴛᴇʀ Hᴏʀsᴇ, 15.6ʜʜ ʜᴏʀsᴇ ||||||| ɴᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ʜɪs ᴘᴇᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪᴍ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ.
ϟ-----ϟ
Crush or Boyfriend or Girlfriend:: ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ
ϟ-----ϟ

18715166002822c44ce027d1.jpg

ϟ ᴛʜᴇ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ ϟ
ᴅᴀᴋᴏᴛᴀ
ϟ-----ϟ
Name:: Dᴀᴋᴏᴛᴀ Hᴀʀʟᴇɪɢʜ Wɪɴᴛᴇʀs. Hᴀʀʟᴇɪɢʜ ɪs ᴅᴇғɪɴɪᴛᴇʟʏ ɴᴏᴛ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴍᴏᴍ ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ɪᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀɢʀᴇᴇ, ɪᴛ ɪs ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ.
ϟ-----ϟ
Nickname:: ᴅᴀᴋᴏᴛᴀ, ᴅᴀɪsʏ
ϟ-----ϟ
Age & Gender:: 17, ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ
ϟ-----ϟ
Year & House:: ʜᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ, ʏᴇᴀʀ 7
ϟ-----ϟ
Blood Type:: ᴍᴜɢɢʟᴇ-ʙᴏʀɴ
ϟ-----ϟ
Wand:: 8 3/4 ɪɴᴄʜ ᴏᴀᴋ ᴡᴏᴏᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɢʀɪғғɪɴ ᴛᴀɪʟ ʜᴀɪʀ ᴄᴏʀᴇ
ϟ-----ϟ
Quidditch:: ɴᴏ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴍʏ sɪsᴛᴇʀ's ʀᴇᴀʟᴍ.
ϟ-----ϟ
Personality:: Dᴀᴋᴏᴛᴀ ɪs ᴀ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ sᴇʀɪᴏᴜs ɢɪʀʟ, ʙᴜᴛ sʜᴇ ʀᴀʀᴇʟʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ. Sʜᴇ ɪs ᴀʟsᴏ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ sᴘᴏʀᴛʏ... ᴀs ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀs ɪᴛ's ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ sᴘᴏʀᴛs. Sʜᴇ ᴀᴅᴏʀᴇs ʙᴏʏs, sᴡɪᴍᴍɪɴɢ, sɴᴏᴡ, ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀs, ᴄᴀʀs, 'ʙᴀᴅ' ɢᴜʏs, ᴅᴏɢs, ʙɪʀᴅs, ʀᴏᴅᴇɴᴛs, sᴜʀғɪɴɢ, ʙᴏᴏɢɪᴇ-ʙᴏᴀʀᴅɪɴɢ, ᴡᴀᴋᴇ-ʙᴏᴀʀᴅɪɴɢ, ᴘᴀʀᴛɪᴇs, ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ғᴜɴ. Hᴇʀ ᴅɪsʟɪᴋᴇs ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ sʜᴀʀᴋs, ᴄᴀᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ғᴇᴀʀ ᴏғ ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴏғғ ʜᴏʀsᴇs... sᴏ ғᴀʀ ᴀs ᴀɴɪᴍᴀʟs ɢᴏ. Nᴏ, sʜᴇ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ ᴏғ ʜᴏʀsᴇs, ᴊᴜsᴛ ʀɪᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍ. Sʜᴇ ʜᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴀssɪᴠᴇ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ғᴏʀ ɢᴜɴs.
ϟ-----ϟ
History:: Oʜ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀʀᴛ! Wᴇʟʟ, sʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ʙᴏʀɴ ɪɴ Cᴀʀᴍᴇʟ, Cᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ, ᴄᴏɴsɪsᴛɪɴɢ ᴏғ ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ, ʜᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴍ, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ sɪsᴛᴇʀ, sᴛɪʟʟ ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ... ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴅᴀᴋᴏᴛᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴇɴ'ᴛ ᴀᴛ ʜᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs. Hᴇʀ ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ʜᴀᴅ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴋɪʟʟᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴏʙ ᴡʜᴇɴ sʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ sɪɴᴄᴇ. ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴀ ᴡᴇʟʟ-ᴏғғ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴍᴏᴍ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴏʀᴋ. ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀ ʀᴇɢᴜʟᴀʀ, ᴍɪᴅᴅʟᴇ-ᴄʟᴀss ᴛʏᴘᴇ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʜᴀs ᴛᴏ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴄᴏɴsᴛᴀɴᴛʟʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɴɪᴍᴀʟs.
ϟ-----ϟ
Family & Pets:: Mɪᴀ (37) {ᴍᴏᴍ}, Cᴀʀʟʏ (14) {ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ sɪsᴛᴇʀ}, Sᴍᴀʀᴛʏ:: 8ʏʀ ᴏʟᴅ > ᴍᴀʟᴇ > ʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴄᴏʟʟɪᴇ, ᴅᴏɢ || Mᴜsʜ:: 6ʏʀ ᴏʟᴅ > ᴍᴀʟᴇ > ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ sʜᴇᴘʜᴇʀᴅ > ᴅᴏɢ || Tᴇᴅᴅɪᴇ:: 2ʏʀ ᴏʟᴅ > ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ > ʀᴀᴛ || Dᴜsᴛʏ:: 1ʏʀ ᴏʟᴅ > ᴍᴀʟᴇ > ɢᴇʀʙɪʟ || Fʟᴏᴘsʏ, Mᴏᴘsʏ, Cᴏᴛᴛᴏɴᴛᴀɪʟ:: 3ʏʀ ᴏʟᴅ > ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ, ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ, ᴍᴀʟᴇ > ʀᴀʙʙɪᴛs || Lᴜᴄʏ, Eᴛʜᴇʟ, Rɪᴄᴋʏ, Fʀᴇᴅ:: 4ʏʀ ᴏʟᴅ > ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇX2, ᴍᴀʟᴇX2 > ᴘᴀʀᴀᴋᴇᴇᴛs || Sǫᴜɪsʜ, Lᴇɢᴏ:: 3ʏʀ ᴏʟᴅ, 10ʏʀ ᴏʟᴅ > ᴍᴀʟᴇ > sᴜɴ ᴄᴏɴᴜʀᴇ, ʏᴇʟʟᴏᴡ ʟᴀʙ > ᴘᴀʀʀᴏᴛ, ᴅᴏɢ || Wᴏᴏᴅʏ, Bᴀʀʙɪᴇ:: 4ʏʀ ᴏʟᴅ, 6ʏʀ ᴏʟᴅ > ᴍᴀʟᴇ, ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ > ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ sʜᴇᴘʜᴇʀᴅ, ʙᴇᴀɢʟᴇ > ᴅᴏɢs || Tɪɴʏ, Mᴏᴏɴ, Bᴇɴᴊɪ, Pᴇᴘᴘᴇʀ, Pᴜɢsʟʏ, Bɪsᴄᴜɪᴛ, Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ:: 4ʏʀ ᴏʟᴅ, 5ʏʀ ᴏʟᴅ, 2ʏʀ ᴏʟᴅ, 11ʏʀ ᴏʟᴅ, 1ʏʀ ᴏʟᴅ, 11ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs ᴏʟᴅ, 7ʏʀ ᴏʟᴅ > ᴍᴀʟᴇ, ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ, ᴍᴀʟᴇ, ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ, ᴍᴀʟᴇ, ᴍᴀʟᴇ, ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ > ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ sʜᴇᴘʜᴇʀᴅ, ᴄʜɪɴᴇsᴇ ᴄʀᴇsᴛᴇᴅ, ᴍᴀʟᴛᴇsᴇ-ʏᴏʀᴋɪᴇ ᴍɪx, ᴇɴɢʟɪsʜ sᴘʀɪɴɢᴇʀ sᴘᴀɴɪᴇʟ-ʙᴀssᴇᴛ ʜᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍɪx, ᴘᴜɢ, ᴍᴀʟᴛᴇsᴇ-ʏᴏʀᴋɪᴇ ᴍɪx, ᴅᴏʙᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴘɪɴᴄʜᴇʀ > ᴅᴏɢs |||||||||| Tᴇᴅᴅɪᴇ ᴍʏ ʀᴀᴛ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ.
ϟ-----ϟ
ϟ-----ϟ
Other:: ɢɪʀʟ ᴘʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ

ϟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ϟ
ᴄᴀʀʟʏ
ϟ-----ϟ
Name:: Mʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ? Iᴛ's sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ... Cᴀʀʟʏ Gᴀʙʀɪᴇʟʟᴇ Wɪɴᴛᴇʀs. Cᴀʀʟʏ, ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ sʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ sᴇᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴋᴇ ғᴏʀ sᴏᴍᴇ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ, ᴛʜᴇɴ Gᴀʙʀɪᴇʟʟᴇ, NOT Gᴀʙʀɪᴇʟʟᴀ ... I ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴄᴏɴғᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ! Tʜᴇɴ Wɪɴᴛᴇʀs ... ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ Sᴇᴀsᴏɴ... ʙᴜᴛ ᴘʟᴜʀᴀʟ.
ϟ-----ϟ
Nickname:: ᴄᴀʀʟʏ, ᴄᴀʀ
ϟ-----ϟ
Age & Gender:: 14, ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ
ϟ-----ϟ
Year & House:: ɢʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ, ʏᴇᴀʀ 4
ϟ-----ϟ
Blood Type:: ᴍᴜɢɢʟᴇ-ʙᴏʀɴ
ϟ-----ϟ
Wand:: 7 1/2 ɪɴᴄʜ ʙɪʀᴄʜ ᴡᴏᴏᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴜɴɪᴄᴏʀɴ ᴍᴀɴᴇ ᴄᴏʀᴇ
ϟ-----ϟ
Quidditch:: ʏᴇs... ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ...
ϟ-----ϟ
Personality:: I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ sᴏʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴀ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇx ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ. Rᴇᴀʟʟʏ, I ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴀs Mᴏᴏᴅʏ. I ɢᴜᴇss ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴇ. Mʏ ᴍᴏᴍ ᴀɴᴅ sɪsᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴄᴏɴsᴛᴀɴᴛʟʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴠᴇʀʏ ʜᴏᴛ-ɴ-ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ. Iғ I ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴡᴇʟʟ... ᴛʜᴇɴ I ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ LOVE ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴡᴇᴇᴛᴇsᴛ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴇᴛ. Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ sɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ, Iғ I ᴅɪsʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ... ʟᴇᴛ's ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ʀᴜɴ, I ᴡɪʟʟ ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏʀsᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇɴ. I ᴛᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ sɴᴀᴘ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ. Usᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴏɴʟʏ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs ᴡʜᴇɴ I'ᴍ sᴛʀᴇssᴇᴅ ᴏʀ ɪɴ ᴀ sᴛɪᴄᴋʏ sɪᴛᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ, ᴀɴᴅ Iғ I ᴅᴏ sɴᴀᴘ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ, I ᴛʀᴜʟʏ ᴀᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛ ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴢᴇ ᴏɴᴄᴇ I ᴄᴏᴏʟ ᴏғғ. I ᴀᴍ sᴛᴜʙʙᴏʀɴ, ʙᴜᴛ I'ᴍ ᴀʟsᴏ ɪᴍᴍᴇɴsᴇʟʏ ʟᴏʏᴀʟ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏɴᴇsᴛ. I ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʀɪsᴋs ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜᴜʀᴛ ᴀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ɪɴᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟʟʏ, I ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴇᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴛᴛʀᴀᴄᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ʟᴜᴄᴋ. Rᴀɴᴅᴏᴍɴᴇss... ʏᴇssss... I ᴅᴇғɪɴɪᴛᴇʟʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴛʀᴀɪᴛ ɪɴ ᴍᴇ. Wᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴀ ʜᴏᴛ, sɪxᴛʜ ʏᴇᴀʀ, Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ ʙᴏʏ ᴏɴᴇ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ I'ʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛᴏᴛᴀʟʟʏ ʟᴏsᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋ ᴏғ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ sᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʀᴀᴛ ᴏʀ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ. Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ, ᴀs I sᴀɪᴅ... I'ᴍ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇx, sᴏ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏғ ᴍᴇ... ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇsᴛ? ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ. I ʟɪᴋᴇ ʙᴏʏs, sᴡɪᴍᴍɪɴɢ, sᴋᴀᴛᴇʙᴏᴀʀᴅɪɴɢ, ᴋᴀʀᴀᴛᴇ, ᴘᴀʀᴛɪᴇs, sɪɴɢɪɴɢ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ, ᴅᴏɢs, ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴs, ᴡᴀᴋᴇ-ʙᴏᴀʀᴅɪɴɢ, sᴜʀғɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ. I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ sᴛᴜᴅʏɪɴɢ, ʙᴏʀᴇᴅᴏᴍ, ғʟʏɪɴɢ, ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ, ʙᴀᴅ ᴛʜɪɴɢs, ʙᴀᴅ-ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴜɴs
ϟ-----ϟ
History:: Hᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ... ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, I'ʟʟ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀ sʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ʟɪғᴇ. Fɪʀsᴛ, ʟᴇᴛ's ɢᴏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ 1999 ... ᴍᴏʀᴇ sᴘᴇᴄɪғɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ, Aᴘʀɪʟ 8ᴛʜ. Aғᴛᴇʀ ᴍʏ ᴅᴀᴅ ʟᴏᴀᴅᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴍᴏᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴏʟᴅ sɪsᴛᴇʀ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʜɪs ᴛʀᴜᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʀᴀᴄᴇᴅ ᴏғғ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏsᴘɪᴛᴀʟ. Nᴏᴡ ʟᴇᴛ's sᴋɪᴘ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ 12.28 ʜᴏᴜʀs. Aᴛ 3:21:19ᴀᴍ ᴏɴ Tʜᴜʀsᴅᴀʏ, Aᴘʀɪʟ 9ᴛʜ, 1999 I ᴡᴀs ʙᴏʀɴ. Oʙᴠɪᴏᴜsʟʏ I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀɴʏ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs, ʙᴜᴛ I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛɪᴍᴇs. Sᴋɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ᴡᴇᴇᴋs ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴍʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ-ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ʀᴇᴄɪᴛᴀʟ (ᴡᴇ sᴋɪᴘ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ sɪɢɴɪғɪᴄᴀɴᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴛɪᴍᴇ), ᴏɴ Fʀɪᴅᴀʏ, Mᴀʀᴄʜ 18ᴛʜ, 2006 ᴍʏ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴄᴀʟʟ. Sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴍʏ sɪsᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇ Dᴀᴋᴏᴛᴀ ᴘɪᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ... sʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴛᴇɴ, sᴏ sʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴsᴡᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴡᴀs ʜᴏᴍᴇ. I ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴅ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ, ʙᴜᴛ Dᴀᴋᴏᴛᴀ ʜᴀᴅ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴄʀʏɪɴɢ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴀ ғᴇᴡ ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs ᴏғ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ. Tʜᴀᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴏᴍ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴜs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴀᴅ ʜᴀᴅ ʙᴇᴇɴ sʜᴏᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴏʙ, ʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴘᴏʟɪᴄᴇ ᴏғғɪᴄᴇʀ, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴅɪᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏsᴘɪᴛᴀʟ. I ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴀᴛ ғɪʀsᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ᴅɪᴅ, ᴡᴇʟʟ... I ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅɪᴅ. Mʏ ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛɪᴄɪᴘᴀᴛᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ʀᴇᴄɪᴛᴀʟ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sɪɴᴄᴇ I ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴅᴀᴅ... ᴀᴘᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ sʜᴇ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴄᴀʀᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴄᴀɴᴄᴇʟʟᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ. Aғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴡᴇɴᴛ ᴏɴ ᴀs ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ, ᴜɴᴛɪʟ I ᴡᴀs ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs. Wʜᴇɴ I ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ I ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴏ Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs. Iᴛ ᴡᴀs sᴛɪʟʟ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴍᴜɢɢʟᴇs... ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ sɪsᴛᴇʀ ʜᴀᴅ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛᴇᴅ, sᴏ I ɢᴜᴇss ɪᴛ ᴡᴀsɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ. Aᴘᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ, ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴍʏ ᴍᴏᴍ ᴅɪᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ʀᴇsᴇᴀʀᴄʜ ɪᴛ ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʙʏ ᴀ ғʟᴜᴋᴇ... ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍʏ sɪsᴛᴇʀ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ᴇxᴘʟᴀɪɴᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴅ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʜᴏᴏᴅ, sᴜᴄʜ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ғʟᴏᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴄᴏᴏᴋɪᴇs ᴀɴᴅ sᴘɪʟʟᴇᴅ ᴍɪʟᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙᴇɢᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴄʟᴇᴀɴ ɪᴛsᴇʟғ ᴜᴘ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ᴡᴀs ɴɪɴᴇ. I ʜᴀᴘᴘɪʟʏ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ʏᴇᴀʀ sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇɴ.
ϟ-----ϟ
Family & Pets:: Mɪᴀ (37) {ᴍᴏᴍ}, Dᴀᴋᴏᴛᴀ (17) {ᴏʟᴅᴇʀ sɪsᴛᴇʀ}, Pᴀʟ:: 6ʏʀ ᴏʟᴅ > ᴍᴀʟᴇ > ᴘᴀᴘɪʟʟᴏɴ, ᴅᴏɢ || Tʀᴀᴍᴘ:: 4ʏʀ ᴏʟᴅ > ᴍᴀʟᴇ > ᴘᴏʟɪsʜ ʜᴏᴜɴᴅ, ᴅᴏɢ || Mɪssʏ, Tᴀɪʟs, Bᴀɴᴊᴏ, Mɪᴍɪ:: 4ʏʀ ᴏʟᴅ, 3ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs ᴏʟᴅ, 3ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs ᴏʟᴅ, 3ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs ᴏʟᴅ > ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ, ᴍᴀʟᴇ, ᴍᴀʟᴇ, ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ > ᴘᴀᴘɪʟʟᴏɴs, ᴅᴏɢs || Lᴀᴅʏ, Dᴀɪsʏ, Dᴏɴᴀʟᴅ, Gᴏᴏғʏ, Mɪᴄᴋᴇʏ, Mɪɴɴɪᴇ:: 3ʏʀ ᴏʟᴅ, 5ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs ᴏʟᴅ, 5ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs ᴏʟᴅ, 5ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs ᴏʟᴅ, 5ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs ᴏʟᴅ, 5ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs ᴏʟᴅ > ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ, ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ, ᴍᴀʟᴇ, ᴍᴀʟᴇ, ᴍᴀʟᴇ, ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ > ʏᴇʟʟᴏᴡ ʟᴀʙʀᴀᴅᴏʀ ʀᴇᴛʀɪᴇᴠᴇʀ-ᴇɴɢʟɪsʜ ᴄᴏᴄᴋᴇʀ sᴘᴀɴɪᴇʟ ᴍɪx, ᴘᴏʟɪsʜ ʜᴏᴜɴᴅ-ʏᴇʟʟᴏᴡ ʟᴀʙʀᴀᴅᴏʀ ʀᴇᴛʀɪᴇᴠᴇʀ-ᴇɴɢʟɪsʜ ᴄᴏᴄᴋᴇʀ sᴘᴀɴɪᴇʟ ᴍɪxᴇs, ᴅᴏɢs |||||||||||||||| ɴᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ᴘᴇᴛs ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ
ϟ-----ϟ
ϟ-----ϟ

8815f1d5f46646eb4d2e44df32dd4d78.jpg

ϟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴇɴᴛʜᴜsɪᴀsᴛ ϟ
Lᴏɢᴀɴ
ϟ-----ϟ
Name:: Mʏ ғᴜʟʟ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪs Lᴏɢᴀɴ Hᴜɴᴛᴇʀ Jᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ.
ϟ-----ϟ
Nickname:: ʟᴏɢᴀɴ, sᴇᴀᴡᴇᴇᴅ ʙʀᴀɪɴ
ϟ-----ϟ
Age & Gender:: 16, ᴍᴀʟᴇ
ϟ-----ϟ
Year & House:: ɢʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ, ʏᴇᴀʀ 6
ϟ-----ϟ
Blood Type:: ʜᴀʟғ-ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
ϟ-----ϟ
Wand:: 11 ɪɴᴄʜ ʏᴇᴡ ᴡᴏᴏᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪᴘᴘᴏᴄᴀᴍᴘᴜs ʙᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴏʀᴇ
ϟ-----ϟ
Quidditch:: ʏᴇs, ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ
ϟ-----ϟ
Personality:: I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ sɪᴛ sᴛɪʟʟ... ɪɴ ғᴀᴄᴛ I ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sɪᴛ sᴛɪʟʟ... Iᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ. I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ... ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ ɪᴛ ɪs... ᴡᴇʟʟ... ɴᴏᴛ sɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴀ ᴅᴇsᴋ ɪɴ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ... ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴋ sᴏ ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴇɪᴛʜᴇʀ. I ʟɪᴋᴇ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ ɪɴ ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ. I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ɪғ I'ᴍ sᴡɪᴍᴍɪɴɢ ᴏʀ ᴏɴ ᴀ ʙᴏᴀᴛ, ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ-sᴋɪɪɴɢ, ᴡɪɴᴅ sᴜʀғɪɴɢ, ᴡᴀᴋᴇ-ʙᴏᴀʀᴅɪɴɢ, ᴊᴇᴛ-sᴋɪɪɴɢ, sᴜʀғɪɴɢ, ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ... ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ I ʟɪᴋᴇ... ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ɪs ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴄᴏᴏʟ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ ʙʟᴜᴇ... ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ. I'ᴍ ᴀʟsᴏ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ɪɴᴛᴏ ғᴏᴏᴛʙᴀʟʟ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏʀsᴇs... ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʀᴇᴄᴇɴᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇs. As ғᴀʀ ᴀs ᴅɪsʟɪᴋᴇs ɢᴏ, I ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴏɴʟʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇᴍ: sɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ sᴛɪʟʟ, sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴡᴏʀᴋ, ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ғᴏʀᴄᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴɢs.
ϟ-----ϟ
History:: Lᴇᴛ's sᴇᴇ, ᴡᴇʟʟ... I ᴡᴀs ʙᴏʀɴ ᴏɴ Lᴏɴɢ Isʟᴀɴᴅ, Nᴇᴡ Yᴏʀᴋ ... Iɴ ᴀ sᴍᴀʟʟ ᴛᴏᴡɴ ... ᴄᴏʀʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ, ᴀ VERY sᴍᴀʟʟ ᴛᴏᴡɴ, ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ Bᴇᴛʜᴘᴀɢᴇ. I ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴍʏ ʀᴇᴀʟ ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀs ʜᴇ ʟᴇғᴛ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ I ᴡᴀs ʙᴏʀɴ... Wᴇ ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ Sᴏᴜᴛʜᴏʟᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ᴡᴀs ғᴏᴜʀ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ɪɴ Mᴀɴʜᴀᴛᴛᴀɴ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ I ᴡᴀs sᴇᴠᴇɴ. Fᴏʀ ᴍʏ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴍʏ ᴍᴏᴍ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ʜᴏʀʀɪʙʟᴇ ᴍᴀɴ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀɴᴇᴛ.. ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ʏᴇᴀʀs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ ʜᴇ ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅʟʏ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴏғғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ Eᴀʀᴛʜ. Jᴜsᴛ ʟᴀsᴛ ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴍʏ ᴍᴏᴍ, Lᴇɪʟᴀ Jᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ, ɢᴏᴛ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ Sᴄɪᴇɴᴄᴇ Tᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ, Pᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ Bʟᴏᴡғɪsʜ. Aʟᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴍʏ sᴛᴇᴘ-ᴅᴀᴅs ʟᴀsᴛ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪs ʜɪʟᴀʀɪᴏᴜs, I ᴋᴇᴘᴛ ᴍʏ ᴍᴏᴍs ᴍᴀɪᴅᴇɴ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴏғ Jᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴀᴡᴋᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴛᴇɴᴛʜ ɢʀᴀᴅᴇ sᴄɪᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴄʟᴀss... ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴀʟᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ. Wᴇ ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ Lᴏɴᴅᴏɴ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ Sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴍʏ ᴅᴀᴅ ᴡᴀs ᴏғғᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴀ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴘᴏsɪᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀᴛ Oxғᴏʀᴅ. Oʜ, I ɢᴜᴇss I sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴛʜɪɴɢs: Mʏ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ɪs ʙʏ ɴᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴs ʀɪᴄʜ. Uᴘ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴍᴏᴍ ᴀɴᴅ I ʟɪᴠᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴀ sᴍᴀʟʟ ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ. Aғᴛᴇʀ sʜᴇ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ Pᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʜɪs sʟɪɢʜᴛʟʏ ʙɪɢɢᴇʀ ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡᴇ'ᴠᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ᴏғ ᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ.
ϟ-----ϟ
Family & Pets:: Lᴇɪʟᴀ (47) {ᴍᴏᴍ}, Pᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ (50) {sᴛᴇᴘ-ᴅᴀᴅ}, ᴀ ғᴇᴡ ғɪsʜ, Mʀ. Mᴇᴏᴡ:: 6ʏʀ ᴏʟᴅ > ᴍᴀʟᴇ > Mᴀɪɴᴇ Cᴏᴏɴ > Cᴀᴛ <=ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ ɪs ᴍʏ ᴍᴏᴍ's, Sǫᴜᴇᴀᴋʏ:: 3ʏʀ ᴏʟᴅ > ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ > Sᴛᴀɴᴅᴀʀᴅ Pᴏᴏᴅʟᴇ > ᴅᴏɢ <=I ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀ Pᴏᴏᴅʟᴇ... Sʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴡʜᴏ ᴘᴀssᴇᴅ ᴀᴡᴀʏ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴏɢ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴀ ʟɪᴋɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ sᴏ ʜᴇ ᴀsᴋᴇᴅ ɪғ I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴇʀ. ||||||||| ᴍʏ ᴍᴏᴍ's ᴄᴀᴛ, ᴍʀ. ᴍᴇᴏᴡ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ...
ϟ-----ϟ
ϟ-----ϟ
Other:: ʙᴏʏ ᴘʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ ᴏғ ɢʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ

28931_430465430363181_962273214_n.jpg

ϟ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀʀᴍ ɢɪʀʟ ϟ
ᴊᴀᴍɪᴇ
ϟ-----ϟ
Name:: ᴊᴀᴍɪᴇ ɪsᴀʙᴇʟʟᴀ ᴡᴇᴀsʟᴇʏ
ϟ-----ϟ
Nickname:: ᴊᴀᴍɪᴇ
ϟ-----ϟ
Age & Gender:: 14, ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ 15, ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ
ϟ-----ϟ
Year & House:: ʀᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ, ʏᴇᴀʀ 5
ϟ-----ϟ
ϟ-----ϟ
Wand:: 9 3/4 ɪɴᴄʜ ᴀsʜ ᴡᴏᴏᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛsᴛʀɪɴɢ ᴄᴏʀᴇ
ϟ-----ϟ
Quidditch:: ʏᴇs, sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ
ϟ-----ϟ
Personality:: Jᴀᴍɪᴇ ɪs ᴀ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇs ʜᴇʀ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴇs sᴇʀɪᴏᴜsʟʏ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴅᴏᴇs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ғᴜɴ ᴛᴏᴏ. Sʜᴇ ɪs ᴀ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛʀʏ ɢɪʀʟ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ. Eᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ sʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇs, sʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇs ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ sʜᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ. Sʜᴇ ʜᴀs ᴀ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴘᴀssɪᴏɴ ғᴏʀ ᴀɴɪᴍᴀʟs, ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴀ ғᴀʀᴍ. Iᴛ sᴜɪᴛs ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛʟʏ. Sʜᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇs ʙᴏʏs, ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ, ʜᴏʀsᴇs, ᴄᴏᴡs, ғᴀʀᴍs, ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛʀʏsɪᴅᴇ, sᴜɴ, sɴᴏᴡ, ʀᴀɪɴ, sᴘʀɪɴɢ, ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀs, ᴀᴜᴛᴜᴍɴ, ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs, ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ, sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ, ʟᴇᴀʀɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴɪᴍᴀʟs. Sʜᴇ ᴅɪsʟɪᴋᴇs ᴅɪsʜᴏɴᴇsᴛʏ, ᴍᴇᴀɴɴᴇss ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴀᴅ ᴛʜɪɴɢs.
ϟ-----ϟ
History:: Lᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴏғғ ʙʏ ᴇxᴘʟᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ʟɪɴᴇs. I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ɢʀᴀɴᴅᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴏғ ʀᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴍɪᴏɴᴇ. I sᴛʀᴏɴɢʟʏ ʟᴏᴀᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀssᴜᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ... ʙᴇsɪᴅᴇs... ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ sᴀʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴀssᴜᴍɪɴɢ... ʀɪɢʜᴛ? ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏs. I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ, ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ɢʀᴀɴᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴏғ Pᴇʀᴄʏ ᴀɴᴅ ғʟᴇᴜʀ. Rᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ Gɪɴɴʏ's ᴏʟᴅᴇʀ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ. ɴᴏᴡ, sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ. I ᴡᴀs ʙᴏʀɴ ɪɴ Cᴀɴᴀᴅᴀ, ʙᴜᴛ I'ᴠᴇ ʟɪᴠᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪɴ ʙʀɪᴛᴀɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴇɴᴛɪʀᴇ ʟɪғᴇ. ᴍʏ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴠɪsɪᴛɪɴɢ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ. I ᴀᴍ ғᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀ ʜᴜɢᴇ, ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ғᴀʀᴍ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛʀʏsɪᴅᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ ᴀɴʏᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ. I ᴍɪss ɪᴛ ᴅᴇᴀʀʟʏ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴀᴛ ʜᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs... ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʜᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs ᴛᴏᴏ.
ϟ-----ϟ
Family & Pets:: Aʙʙɪᴇ (41) {sᴛᴇᴘ ᴍᴏᴍ} Hᴇɴʀʏ (45) {ᴅᴀᴅ}, Jᴀsᴏɴ (20) {ᴏʟᴅᴇʀ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ}, Nɪᴄᴋ (19) {ᴏʟᴅᴇʀ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ}, Tʜᴏᴍᴀs (17) {ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ}, Mᴀʀᴛʏ (13) {ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ}, Aɴɴᴀ (15) {sɪsᴛᴇʀ}, Pɪɢs || Dᴜᴄᴋs || Cᴏᴡs || Bᴜғғᴀʟᴏ || Sʜᴇᴇᴘ || Gᴏᴀᴛs || Cᴇʀᴇs:: 18ʏʀ ᴏʟᴅ > ᴍᴀʟᴇ > ʙʀᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴀʙʙʏ > ᴄᴀᴛ || Aᴊᴀx:: 7ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs ᴏʟᴅ > ᴍᴀʟᴇ > ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ ᴛᴀʙʙʏ > ᴄᴀᴛ || Jᴀx, Eᴅᴅɪᴇ, Sᴏᴀʀɪɴɢ Sᴋʏ Hɪɢʜ:: {AKA: Sᴋʏ} 8ʏʀ ᴏʟᴅ, 12ʏʀ ᴏʟᴅ, 9ʏʀ ᴏʟᴅ > ᴍᴀʟᴇX2, ᴍᴀʀᴇ > ᴊᴀᴄᴋ ʀᴜssᴇʟ ᴛᴇʀʀɪᴇʀsX2, ᴘᴀɪɴᴛ ᴡᴇʟsʜ > ᴅᴏɢsX2, 13.7ʜʜ ᴘᴏɴʏ || Cᴏᴏᴋɪᴇ, Bᴀʟᴏᴏ:: 5ʏʀ ᴏʟᴅ > ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ, ᴍᴀʟᴇ > ᴊᴀᴄᴋ ʀᴜssᴇʟ ᴛᴇʀʀɪᴇʀs > ᴅᴏɢs || Xᴇɴᴀ, Xᴇɴᴅʏᴀ:: 3ʏʀ ᴏʟᴅ > ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ > ʙᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴄᴏʟʟɪᴇs > ᴅᴏɢs || Sᴜɴᴅᴀɴᴄᴇʀ, Pᴀʟ:: 7ʏʀ ᴏʟᴅ, 6ʏʀ ᴏʟᴅ > ᴍᴀʟᴇ > ᴄᴏʀɢɪ, ᴀᴜsᴛʀᴀʟɪᴀɴ sʜᴇᴘʜᴇʀᴅ > ᴅᴏɢs || Kɴɪɢʜᴛ, Sᴜɢᴀʀᴄᴜʙᴇ:: 11ʏʀ ᴏʟᴅ, 1ʏʀ ᴏʟᴅ > ᴍᴀʟᴇ, ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ > ʜᴜsᴋʏ ᴍɪx, ᴅᴏɴᴋᴇʏ > ᴅᴏɢ, ᴅᴏɴᴋᴇʏ || Sᴍᴀʀᴛʏ, Bᴏɴᴇs:: 3ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs ᴏʟᴅ, 5ʏʀs ᴏʟᴅ > ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ, ᴍᴀʟᴇ > ᴄᴀᴠᴀʟɪᴇʀ ᴋɪɴɢ ᴄʜᴀʀʟᴇs sᴘᴀɴɪᴇʟ, ᴄʜᴇsᴀᴘᴇᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴀʏ ʀᴇᴛʀɪᴇᴠᴇʀ-ᴄʜᴏᴄᴏʟᴀᴛᴇ ʟᴀʙ ᴍɪx > ᴅᴏɢs || Bᴇʀɴɪᴇ, Mᴏɴᴛʏ:: 4ʏʀ ᴏʟᴅ > ᴍᴀʟᴇ > ʙᴇʀɴᴇsᴇ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ᴅᴏɢ > ᴅᴏɢs || Lᴀsᴋᴀ, Sᴄᴏᴛᴛɪᴇ:: 2ʏʀ ᴏʟᴅ > ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ > ᴡᴏʟғʜᴏᴜɴᴅ, ᴀᴜsᴛʀᴀʟɪᴀɴ ᴄᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴅᴏɢ > ᴅᴏɢs || Tɪɢɢᴇʀ, Pᴀɪɴᴛ:: 5ʏʀ ᴏʟᴅ, 3ʏʀ ᴏʟᴅ > ᴍᴀʟᴇ, ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ > ᴅᴏᴍᴇsᴛɪᴄ ʟᴏɴɢʜᴀɪʀ, sɴᴏᴡsʜᴏᴇ > ᴄᴀᴛs || Mᴀʀʙʟᴇs, Tɪɢᴇʀ:: 4ʏʀ ᴏʟᴅ, 6ʏʀ ᴏʟᴅ > ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ, ᴍᴀʟᴇ > ᴍᴀʀʙʟᴇᴅ ᴛᴀʙʙʏ, ᴅᴏᴍᴇsᴛɪᴄ ʟᴏɴɢʜᴀɪʀ > ᴄᴀᴛs || Mɪsᴛʏ, Mɪᴅɴɪɢʜᴛ, Dᴜsᴛ, Pᴀᴛᴄʜᴇs, Cʟᴏᴜᴅ, Tʀɪɢɢᴇʀ, Dᴜsᴋ, Tᴜx:: 3ʏʀ ᴏʟᴅX3, 5ʏʀ ᴏʟᴅX2, 1ʏʀ ᴏʟᴅ, 2ʏʀ ᴏʟᴅX2 > ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇX2, ᴍᴀʟᴇX2, ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ, ᴍᴀʟᴇ, ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ, ᴍᴀʟᴇ > ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴄᴀᴛX3, ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɢʀᴇʏ ᴄᴀᴛX2, ʙʀᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴀʙʙʏ, ᴛᴜxᴇᴅᴏ ᴄᴀᴛX2 > ᴄᴀᴛs ||||||||||||||||||||| ᴏʙᴠɪᴏᴜsʟʏ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʙʀɪɴɢ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴏᴜs ᴘᴇᴛs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴅᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀᴊᴀx, ᴛᴜx, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍɪᴅɴɪɢʜᴛ ... ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ᴄᴀᴛs ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ.
ϟ-----ϟ
ϟ-----ϟ

polls_lucas_till_0330_469884_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

ϟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴡʙᴏʏ ϟ
ᴇʟʟɪᴏᴛ
ϟ-----ϟ
Name:: Mʏ ғᴜʟʟ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪs Eʟʟɪᴏᴛ Oᴡᴇɴ Lᴇᴡɪs Bʀᴀʏ. I'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏɴɢᴇsᴛ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ... ᴇxᴄᴇᴘᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴍʏ sɪsᴛᴇʀs.
ϟ-----ϟ
Nickname:: ᴇʟʟɪᴏᴛ, ᴇʟɪ
ϟ-----ϟ
Age & Gender:: 17, ᴍᴀʟᴇ
ϟ-----ϟ
Year & House:: ʀᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ, ʏᴇᴀʀ 7
ϟ-----ϟ
Blood Type:: ʜᴀʟғ-ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
ϟ-----ϟ
Wand:: 12 1/4 ɪɴᴄʜ ᴍᴀʜᴏɢᴀɴʏ ᴡᴏᴏᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴀʟᴀᴍᴀɴᴅᴇʀ ᴄʟᴀᴡ ᴄᴏʀᴇ
ϟ-----ϟ
Quidditch:: ɴᴏ
ϟ-----ϟ
Personality:: Eʟɪ ɪs ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴅᴇғɪɴɪᴛᴇʟʏ ᴀ ᴄᴏᴡʙᴏʏ, ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇ ᴍᴀʏ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʏᴘɪᴄᴀʟ ᴄᴏᴡʙᴏʏ. Hᴇ ᴛʜɪɴᴋs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀɴᴅ ɪs ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄᴀᴜᴛɪᴏᴜs ᴛʜᴀɴ ʜɪs ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ. Hᴇ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇs ʜᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ʜɪs ᴡᴀʀʏ ᴛʀᴀɪᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ ʜɪs ɢʀᴀɴᴅᴅᴀᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡs. Hᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇs ᴘᴇɴɴɪɴɢ, ʀᴏᴘɪɴɢ, ᴄᴜᴛᴛɪɴɢ, ʀᴏᴅᴇᴏs, ʜᴏʀsᴇs, ᴄᴏᴡɢɪʀʟs, ɢᴏɪɴɢ ғᴀsᴛ, ᴘɪᴄᴋᴜᴘ ᴛʀᴜᴄᴋs, ᴍᴏᴛᴏʀᴄʏᴄʟᴇs, ᴅᴏɢs, ғᴀʀᴍs, ʀᴀɴᴄʜᴇs, ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ. Hɪs ᴅɪsʟɪᴋᴇs, ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴘᴜᴛ ʜɪᴍ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄɪᴛʏ ᴏʀ sᴏᴍᴇᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴏᴘᴇɴ sᴘᴀᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴘᴜᴛ ʜɪᴍ ɪɴ Hᴇʟʟ.
ϟ-----ϟ
History:: Tʜᴇʀᴇ ʜᴀsɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ sɪɢɴɪғɪᴄᴀɴᴄᴇ ɪɴ ʜɪs ʟɪғᴇ. Eʟɪ ɢʀᴇᴡ ᴜᴘ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ ʀᴀɴᴄʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ ʟɪᴠᴇs ᴏɴ ɴᴏᴡ, ɪɴ Eɴɢʟᴀɴᴅ. Hɪs ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴘᴀssᴇᴅ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴄᴀɴᴄᴇʀ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ʜɪs ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ sɪsᴛᴇʀ, Cᴀʀʟʏ, ᴡᴀs ʙᴏʀɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʜɪs ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ʀᴇᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʜᴏᴏᴅ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇɪʀs. Tʜᴇ sᴀᴅ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛ ɪɴ ʜɪs ʟɪғᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴇxᴘᴀɴsɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ. Sᴜʀᴇ, ʜᴇ's ᴡᴏɴ ʀᴏᴅᴇᴏs ᴀɴᴅ sᴜᴄʜ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ʜɪsᴛᴏʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴏᴡʙᴏʏ.
ϟ-----ϟ
Family & Pets:: Sᴛᴇғᴀɴɪᴇ (45) {sᴛᴇᴘ ᴍᴏᴍ}, Lᴜᴄᴀ (48) {ᴅᴀᴅ}, Eʟɪᴢᴀʙᴇᴛʜ-Mᴀʀɪᴇ (16) { ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ sɪsᴛᴇʀ}, Cᴀʀʟʏ-Jᴇᴀɴ (8) {ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ sɪsᴛᴇʀ}, Asʜ (20) {ᴏʟᴅᴇʀ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ}, Dᴀɴɪᴇʟ (20) {ᴏʟᴅᴇʀ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ}, Sᴛᴇᴘʜᴀɴ (18) {ᴏʟᴅᴇʀ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ}, Nɪᴄʜᴏʟᴀs (10) {ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ}, Gʀᴀᴄᴇ-Aɴɴᴀᴍᴀʀɪᴇ (72) {ɢʀᴀɴᴅᴍᴀ}, Gᴇᴏʀɢɪᴏ (80) {ɢʀᴀɴᴅᴅᴀᴅ}, Sᴛᴇʟʟᴀ (33) {ᴀᴜɴᴛ}, Kᴀʀɪ (5) {ᴄᴏᴜsɪɴ}, Mᴀʀs:: 16ʏʀ ᴏʟᴅ, ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ, Tᴀʙʙʏ ᴄᴀᴛ || Pᴇᴀʀʟ {ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ} & Rᴏᴏᴛʙᴇᴇʀ {ᴛᴀɴ}:: 4 & 6ʏʀ ᴏʟᴅ, ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ & ᴍᴀʟᴇ, Nᴏʀsᴇ Eʟᴋ Sʜᴇᴘʜᴇʀᴅ-Gᴇʀᴍᴀɴ Sʜᴇᴘʜᴇʀᴅ ᴍɪx & Lᴀʙ-Pɪᴛʙᴜʟʟ ᴍɪx || Bʟᴀᴢɪɴɢ Fʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ:: {AKA: Bʟᴀᴢᴇ} 9ʏʀ ᴏʟᴅ, sᴛᴀʟʟɪᴏɴ, ᴄʜᴇsᴛɴᴜᴛ Qᴜᴀʀᴛᴇʀ Hᴏʀsᴇ ᴄʀᴏss, 15.4ʜʜ ʜᴏʀsᴇ || Dʀɪғᴛᴇʀ:: 7ʏʀ ᴏʟᴅ, sᴛᴀʟʟɪᴏɴ, ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ ᴘᴀɪɴᴛ Gʏᴘsʏ Vᴀɴɴᴇʀ-Qᴜᴀʀᴛᴇʀ Hᴏʀsᴇ ᴄʀᴏss, 16ʜʜ ʜᴏʀsᴇ || Tᴏᴘᴀᴢ {ɢʀᴇʏ} & Hᴀʀʟᴇʏ {ᴄʜᴇsᴛɴᴜᴛ}:: 8 & 10 ʏʀ ᴏʟᴅ, ᴍᴀʀᴇ (ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛɪɴɢ ʜɪs ғᴏᴀʟ) & sᴛᴀʟʟɪᴏɴ, ᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ ɢʀᴇʏ Qᴜᴀʀᴛᴇʀ Hᴏʀsᴇ & Cʜᴇsᴛɴᴜᴛ Qᴜᴀʀᴛᴇʀ Hᴏʀsᴇ, 14.9ʜʜ & 15.5ʜʜ ʜᴏʀsᴇs ||||||||||||||||| Mᴀʀs ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ.
ϟ-----ϟ
ϟ-----ϟ
Other:: ʙᴏʏ ᴘʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ ᴏғ ʀᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ

Last edited:
11603279846_377d1d4780_b_zpsf897ad38.jpg

ϟ Gabriel ϟ
Gabriel
ϟ-----ϟ
Name:: Gabriel Lee Jarvis
ϟ-----ϟ
Nickname:: Gabe, but his close friends call him 'Jarvis'
ϟ-----ϟ
Age & Gender:: 15, male
ϟ-----ϟ
Year & House:: Year 5, Sytherin
ϟ-----ϟ
Blood Type:: Half-Blood
ϟ-----ϟ
Wand:: Cherry, 12 1/2 inches, dragon heartstring core
ϟ-----ϟ
Quidditch:: No
ϟ-----ϟ
Personality:: Gabriel may seem serious, calm and collected- but he does like to have fun, when fun is accepted. He very accepting of others and doesn't judge. He prefers to study alone and listen to music while doing so. He doesn't like people who are stuck up. His favorite food is apple pie. He doesn't like when people make fun of others or bullying. He's very helpful and willing to help anyone out. He prefers to be a proper student, but he does have his wild side. His least favorite class is potions. His favorite class is Care of magical Creatures. He likes spring time and dislikes winter time. He is very friendly and likes to meet new people and make new friends too.
ϟ-----ϟ
History:: When he was a young boy, about 4 years old, his parents died in a tragic accident. And the only family that would take him in was his Aunt Margaret and Uncle Matt- on his mother's side. They raised him like his own, of course they are a pure-blood witch and wizard. But they never mentioned about magic or demonstrated it around Gabe, because they were unsure if he would have magical abilities. That was until his 13th birthday, when he found out himself that he was what they called a "half-blood" and soon after he was enrolled in Hogwarts.
ϟ-----ϟ
Family & Pets:: He has a monitor lizard named Komodo. The only family he has is his Aunt Margaret and Uncle Matt.
ϟ-----ϟ
Crush or Boyfriend or Girlfriend:: None
ϟ-----ϟ
Other:: None

Accepted

Reactions: 2 people
images
ϟ The Resilient One ϟ
Alice
ϟ-----ϟ
Name:: Alice Jennifer Carter

ϟ-----ϟ
Nickname:: Ali//Jen//Al

[color=
gold]ϟ-----ϟ

Age & Gender:: 16, Female

ϟ-----ϟ
Year & House:: Year 5, Ravenclaw

ϟ-----ϟ

Blood Type:: Half Blood

ϟ-----ϟ

Wand:: Hawthorn, 10", Dragon Heartsring

ϟ-----ϟ

ϟ-----ϟ

Personality:: She is talkative, words pouring out of her mouth like a broken water tap. She is also blunt and will say whatever was in her mind, not caring about who they are. Furthermore she make jokes that no one would find funny and sometimes it could be taken to the extreme and would cause tension amongst her. In addition, she can be quite crazy and love dares, willing to do any. She is emotionally constipated and loyal; she cherishes her few friends and she would always express her appreciation for them by actions intead of words. she is quite lady like, and loves anything cute and feminine, reading and literature. However, she is quite temperamental, her mood changes all the time. At the same time, she's studious and hardworking. She loves animals and adores children. She also loves to help others. She is prideful and egotistical;It is hard for her to apologize. Even so, she would carry the guilt with her.

ϟ-----ϟ
History:: Life before hogwarts:-
She lived a happy and interesting life with loving parents, a muggle for a father and a witch for a mother. She was the only child of the family and both of them pampered her;giving her whatever she wanted. However, she is not one who is spoilt rotten. Even though she was young, she knew not to ask a lot of stuff as they are only of middle class financially. She would only ask when it was important.

She is a bright person, her speech capabilities developed faster than her motor skills. Her magical abilities appeared when she was 8, causing her parents to be very excited for her amd bought her a lot of stuff then. Magic had always been a big part of her life as her mother used it a lot to help with the household. At the age of 11, she received a letter of admission to Hogwart.

ϟ-----ϟ
Family & Pets:: Family: Her father's name is Aaron Carter while her mother's Anastasia Ashton. She has a cat back at home she named Clarissa and an owl named Rose due to her red feathers.
ϟ-----ϟ
Crush or Boyfriend or Girlfriend:: None Yet

ϟ-----ϟ
Other::None
[/COLOR]

Alrighty, everything is updated... I just want two more people to join, then we can start n_n

tumblr_msa1qtHXS61rqx0mco5_500.jpg

ϟ Social Butterfly ϟ
Naomi
ϟ-----ϟ
Name:: Naomi Deanna Thomas
ϟ-----ϟ
Nickname:: Mimi, Dee
ϟ-----ϟ
Age & Gender:: 16 & Female
ϟ-----ϟ
Year & House:: Year 6, Hufflepuff
ϟ-----ϟ
Blood Type:: Half Blood
ϟ-----ϟ
Wand:: Alder, Unicorn Hair, 11 1/2 inches
ϟ-----ϟ
ϟ-----ϟ
Personality:: Naomi is bright and very friendly with those who are nice and deserving of her inviting and benevolent personality. However those who annoy her or have been rude to her get to see a side that she doesn't really show others. When Naomi is upset about something she holds a grudge and makes it her mission to make the one who angered her, miserable. She tries her best to hide this side of her personality from her friends though. When someone does her friends wrong, she'll go after whoever did the deed, thinking that she's doing what's best for her companions.
ϟ-----ϟ
History:: Naomi was born in to Maria and Nathan Thomas, in a big house that housed all of the past generations. So her great grandfather, Dean Thomas lived their as well, although he wasn't always 'there' mentally, he and Naomi had a nice relationship when he remembered who she was. When Naomi was growing up, her big sister Vicki was attending Hogwarts, so whenever she came back home, she would tell Naomi about it and teach her various basic spells and tell her tales of what went on at the school. So when it came time for Naomi to go to school, she wasn't the slightest bit apprehensive of her seven year schooling to come.
ϟ-----ϟ
Family & Pets:: Her mother's name is Maria Thomas and her father's name is Nathan Thomas. Naomi has an older sister named Vicki (a graduate of hogwarts) who works in a dragon hatchery in Romania, and she has two younger siblings named Bianca and Alex who are seven years old. As for pets, Naomi has two dogs, a husky and a dashchund named Luca and Squeaks, respectively. And she has an Western Screech Owl named Nikolaus. He has a tendency to bite people with glittery or shiny hanging jewelry.

ϟ-----ϟ
Crush or Boyfriend:: She doesn't have a boyfriend but on the subject of crushes, Naomi develops a crush on someone every day.
ϟ-----ϟ
Other:: She'll decided that she wants to be a fashion designer later on.

AJo-HS-2.jpg

ϟ Child Prodigy ϟ
Prasad
ϟ-----ϟ
Name:: Prasad Ollich
ϟ-----ϟ
Nickname:: Little Einstein, Rec,
ϟ-----ϟ
Age & Gender:: 11, Male
ϟ-----ϟ
Year & House:: Year 1, Gryffindor
ϟ-----ϟ
Blood Type:: Muggle born
ϟ-----ϟ
Wand:: Walnut, dragon hearstring, 7 inches
ϟ-----ϟ
ϟ-----ϟ
Personality:: Prasad is a smart little boy with a permanently positive moral compass. He hates doing or seeing anything wrong and will speak up about it. If you'll listen he'll even lecture you on what you've done wrong. He is what some would call a prodigy because of the fact that he has an eidetic memory and will remember everything that he's read/heard/seen. He is a tenacious kid and won't give up until he reaches his goal.
ϟ-----ϟ
History:: Prasad was left at an orphanage in New Delhi, but he was soon adopted by a witch from Wizarding London who had always wanted a child but couldn't adopt one in the wizarding world. Upon adopting Prasad, she at first made a home in Muggle london because she was afraid that if she brought him to the wizarding world during infancy, that he would get hurt. When Prasad began showing signs of his enhanced intelligence, his mother decided to move forward and take him to her former home in Wizarding London. There she began teaching him the basics of magic in hopes that he would develop a knack for magic as well as everything else he was exposed to.
ϟ-----ϟ
Family & Pets:: Araminta Ollich {Mother} and Phineas Ollich (Step-father). A Siamese cat named Czarina. and a pygmy owl named Bucephalus.
ϟ-----ϟ
Crush:: None yet.
ϟ-----ϟ
Other::

Last edited:
accepted and added :3 ... 1 more person and we'll start n_n

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Absolutely :3

326427-dance-moms-chloe.jpg

ϟ The Happy One ϟ
Hailey
ϟ-----ϟ
Name:: Hailey Jessica Normard
ϟ-----ϟ
Nickname:: Hails
ϟ-----ϟ
Age & Gender:: 15, Female

ϟ-----ϟ
Year & House:: Year 5, Hufflepuff

ϟ-----ϟ
Blood Type:: Half-Blood

ϟ-----ϟ
Wand:: Ash, Veela, 10 3/4 inches

ϟ-----ϟ
Quidditch:: Yes, Seeker.

ϟ-----ϟ

Personality:: Saying Hailey is a happy girl, would be an understatement. Hailey is an extremely happy, fun loving girl. Her extreme happiness can be quite annoying to most, though she is still friendly to them. Hailey smiles at everyone and is a very kind hearted girl. She is also very shy at first and doesn't stand up for herself. Though she would stand up for anyone else, even a "mudblood". She loves her friends and would do anything to help them.

ϟ-----ϟ
Hailey was born on a windy day in autumn. She was the daughter of a muggle women and a wizard father. Her father was an Auror for the Minstery of Magic for awhile before he quit his job and moved to America where he met a beautiful muggle women and fell in love. The rest is history. Hailey is the oldest of 3 children. Her two younger brothers are to young to be at Hogwarts, though next year her little brother will be attending Hogwarts, most likely as a first year Gryfindor, like her father. When she was little, Hailey's father was always showing her magic and Hailey would often tell her friends at school about her father the wizard. Most everyone thought Hailey was kidding but Hailey soon learned that it was a secret she must keep. When Hailey got her letter she was so anxious she had passed out on the spot. When she was put into Hufflepuff she couldn't have been more excited. That was where she felt she truly belonged, with other friendly kind people. Hufflepuffs were the kindest students to first years and they welcomed Hailey with open arms. Though her father was upset she was a Gryfindor, like he had been, he accepted it and has watched Hailey flourish in the house.​

ϟ-----ϟ
Family & Pets:: Family: Amanda (mother) 42, Harold (father) 45, Liam (little brother) 10, and Philip (littlest brother) 4 Pets: Kaiser, a black, white, and orange tabby cat.
ϟ-----ϟ
Crush or Boyfriend or Girlfriend:: Crush: Zachary

ϟ-----ϟ
Other::

accepted, and yes, you may have a ravenclaw as well :3

adorable-brunette-cute-girl-gorgeous-Favim.com-451553_large.jpg

ϟ The Smart One ϟ

Valentina
ϟ-----ϟ
Name:: Valentina Elizabeth Lee
ϟ-----ϟ
Nickname:: Val, Lee
ϟ-----ϟ
Age & Gender:: 16, Female

ϟ-----ϟ
Year & House:: Year 6, Ravenclaw

ϟ-----ϟ
Blood Type:: Pure-Blood

ϟ-----ϟ
Wand:: Oak, Unicorn, 9 inches

ϟ-----ϟ
Quidditch:: No.

ϟ-----ϟ
Personality:: Valentina is a very smart and sophisticated young witch. Her study skills are insane and she is one of the smartest girls at Hogwarts. She's very responsible and a great prefect. She studies for every class and loves to read. She loves to take study breaks though and be a bit of a rebel. She's the "perfect daughter" but loves to rebel from her ways and be a little crazy. She is outgoing and very daring. She loves to ride horses and enjoys cooking as well.

ϟ-----ϟ
Valentina was born to a beautiful Italian witch and a handsome British wizard in the winter of 98'. Valentina was always smart and always posed the magical skill that both her parents had. There was no doubt that she would be a truly great witch and when her letter arrived the family celebrated for days. Valentina's letter was not the only thing to arrive as a new little brother also made his way into her life a month before her first train ride to school. Amber has a great relationship with her 3 younger siblings. When Amber was sorted into Ravenclaw her mother couldn't have been more proud of her "perfect" daughter.

ϟ-----ϟ
Family & Pets:: Family: Lesalie (mother) 37, Jamie (father) 42, Hanna (sister) 6, Louis (brother) 10, Ashley (sister) 3.
Pets: Her snow owl, Naveen. Back Home 2 horses. An american saddlebred and a fresian.

ϟ-----ϟ
Crush or Boyfriend or Girlfriend:: Crush: Still looking

ϟ-----ϟ
Other:: Ravenclaw Girl Prefect​

Status
Not open for further replies.