Year & House:: 4th Year, Hufflepuff

ϟ-----ϟ

Blood Type:: Half-Blood

ϟ-----ϟ

Wand:: Willow, 11 Inches, Unicorn Tail Hair

ϟ-----ϟ

Quidditch:: Yes, Beater

ϟ-----ϟ

Personality:: Moira is a shy kind hearted person, who usually puts the needs of others before herself. Once she gets to know another person, she starts to open up and if she counts you a friend, she'll be your friend for life. She's extremely loyal and protective of those she cares about, which causes some of her friends to tease her about having been placed in the wrong house. She doesn't really like people who treat others badly, especially if there is no real reason for it. It's just something she can't seem to wrap her head around. She's very sensitive to the moods and feelings of the people she is around the most, and some of her friends have teased her about being empathetic. She doesn't give much thought to it, she just happens to be a very good listener and seems to know when her friends or others need someone to talk to.

She loves animals and often wishes that she could bring more than one animal with her to Hogwarts each year, but she is content to bring her gray striped tabby Tempest with her. Her favorite subjects are Care of Magical Creatures, Transfiguration and Potions, and her least favorite classes are Divination and Astronomy.

Though she is usually designated the 'quiet shy type' when she is flying around the quidditch pitch, she is all business. A lot of people thought that a girl wouldn't make a good beater, especially not someone as timid seeming and shy as Moira, but she proved them all wrong during her tryouts, never failing to hit the bludger.

ϟ-----ϟ

History:: Though her name and complexion might lead one to believe her from Ireland, she is actually from across the pond, her father having moved from Massachusetts, to work for the Ministry in London. She had been 8 when they first moved. Since her mother had died when she was born, which is who she got her Irish blood from, she had had no choice but to leave everything she knew behind and move to a new country. It had been hard for her at first. A lot of the children had made fun of her because of the way she spoke and how weird she found some of the things they did or ate.

After all was said and done, the couple of years leading up to receiving her Hogwarts letter were pretty lonely for Moira. She had shown some magical talent at an early age so both she and her father knew the letter was coming, but for Moira, who had to keep being a witch secret from the muggles in her neighborhood, it couldn't come soon enough. Once it had come she had been so excited. She was finally going to be around other people like her! She didn't have to hide who or what she was from anyone anymore, at least until she went home for breaks and the summer.

Though she is in her fourth year, Moria hasn't made many close friends, but it doesn't really seem to bother her all that much. She is content with the friends and acquaintances that she does have and is happy to just be around other people like her.

ϟ-----ϟ

Family & Pets:: Father: Tristan Sinclair -Alive

Mother: Brigid Sinclair - Deceased

Pet: Cat-Tempest

ϟ-----ϟ

Crush or Boyfriend or Girlfriend:: None as of yet

ϟ-----ϟ

Though she doesn't think she's very good at it, Moria loves to sing and she also plays a small lap harp rather well. Because of these talents she is in both The Frog Choir and the Hogwarts Orchestra

Last edited by a moderator:
accepted! If you want she can be friends with Carly {who is also from the US} ... they're basically total opposites, so it could be fun to rp

and @Quiet Musician would it be alright if Logan eventually developed a crush on Cho-Hee?

AJo-HS-2.jpg

ϟ Child Prodigy ϟ
Prasad
ϟ-----ϟ
Name:: Prasad Ollich
ϟ-----ϟ
Nickname:: Little Einstein, Rec,
ϟ-----ϟ
Age & Gender:: 11, Male
ϟ-----ϟ
Year & House:: Year 1, Gryffindor
ϟ-----ϟ
Blood Type:: Muggle born
ϟ-----ϟ
Wand:: Walnut, dragon hearstring, 7 inches
ϟ-----ϟ
Quidditch:: No
ϟ-----ϟ
Personality:: Prasad is a smart little boy with a permanently positive moral compass. He hates doing or seeing anything wrong and will speak up about it. If you'll listen he'll even lecture you on what you've done wrong. He is what some would call a prodigy because of the fact that he has an eidetic memory and will remember everything that he's read/heard/seen. He is a tenacious kid and won't give up until he reaches his goal.
ϟ-----ϟ
History:: Prasad was left at an orphanage in New Delhi, but he was soon adopted by a witch from Wizarding London who had always wanted a child but couldn't adopt one in the wizarding world. Upon adopting Prasad, she at first made a home in Muggle london because she was afraid that if she brought him to the wizarding world during infancy, that he would get hurt. When Prasad began showing signs of his enhanced intelligence, his mother decided to move forward and take him to her former home in Wizarding London. There she began teaching him the basics of magic in hopes that he would develop a knack for magic as well as everything else he was exposed to.
ϟ-----ϟ
Family & Pets:: Araminta Ollich {Mother} and Phineas Ollich (Step-father). A Siamese cat named Czarina. and a pygmy owl named Bucephalus.
ϟ-----ϟ
Crush:: None yet.
ϟ-----ϟ
Other::

Last edited:
I have to agree with Adira, he really is and you are accepted :3

Heehee thanks. :D

To be hinest he kinda looks like my friend Hanyia's little brother Firaz when he was younger... They're Syrian (yes, I know it's random)

Anybody wanna volunteer to be Prasad's first crush? :D (Includes: I wanna be your friend so bad crush and Oh my gosh you're so cool crush)

• Love
Reactions: Sans
@~Happily.Ever.After~

Sorry for the double post. I would be alright if Logan did eventually develop a crush on Cho-Hee.

@Adira
I was actually going to ask the same thing about Yanseung with Valentina. Are you okay with Yanseung crushing on Valentina?

20140725122100%21Douglas_booth.jpg

Keiran
"What happens if I mix this and this...." BAM "Ah, I see, how interesting"
ϟ-----ϟ
Name:: Keiran Ryder
ϟ-----ϟ
Nickname:: Kei, Ryder
ϟ-----ϟ
Age & Gender:: 15, Male
ϟ-----ϟ
Year & House:: 5th Year & Ravenclaw
ϟ-----ϟ
Blood Type:: Muggle born
ϟ-----ϟ
Wand:: Holly, 12 Inches, Dragon Heart String
ϟ-----ϟ
Quidditch:: No, but he enjoys watching it
ϟ-----ϟ
Personality:: Keiran has always been a curious person, constantly trying to figure out how things work or why things happen they way they do. This can sometimes make him seem a bit absent minded or aloof, but he really doesn't mean to be. He's not the overly social type, preferring to keep to himself most of the time, curled up with a good book, or working on homework, though he does have a few friends. His favorite subjects are potions and defense against the dark arts and ancient runes and his least favorites are divination and charms.

He's not a complete book worm though and does enjoy being active, especially when there is a Ravenclaw Quidditch match going on. He tends to be the shoulder that a lot of people seek out to cry on, not because he's overly kind and understanding, but because he will give the person a calm objective answer, even if it might be hard for that person to hear. He's not a bad guy, just a tad socially inept.

ϟ-----ϟ
History:: being the only magical person in his family had always been difficult for Keiran. Neither he nor his parents really knew what to think when strange things started to happen around him as he grew up. They were even more confused when his Hogwarts letting arrived, but once it had, and Keiran had gotten his first taste of the magical world, he had dived head first into it, learning and reading all he could even before he got to Hogwarts his first year. It was hard for his parents to adjust to all the things the wizarding world had to offer, but the people they had met while shopping for schools supplies that first year had been nice enough, and his parents had found kindred souls in the parents of other muggle born students.
ϟ-----ϟ
Family & Pets:: Father: Tristan Ryder -Living
Mother: Iris Ryder - Living
Pet:
18.jpg
Bibo-verreaux eagle owl
ϟ-----ϟ
Crush or Boyfriend or Girlfriend:: He's honestly been too engrossed in his own things to notice anyone but that doesn't mean he wouldn't be interested in having a relationship.
ϟ-----ϟ
He's hoping to one day become a professor at Hogwarts, probably teaching potions and often spends a lot of his free time reading about and practicing with them​

Woot! I'm just going to go ahead and edit Moira's post and Keiran's to it!

@WitchesRayvyn

Did Moira find Vladimus? Is that who you are referring to? I didn't know for sure so I don't want to make a post for Vladimus until I was sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.