ᴅʀᴀᴄᴏ ᴅᴏʀᴍɪᴇɴs ɴᴜɴǫᴜᴀᴍ ᴛɪᴛɪʟʟᴀɴᴅᴜs ϟ ʜᴀʀʀʏ ᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ ʀᴘ ϟ ᴏᴘᴇɴ

Status
Not open for further replies.
accepted... we can start!

would you guys rather start on the train or at the school?

alrighty, so we'll start on the train then :3 ... you guys don't have to wait for me as I may be a bit before I post... I have 5 rps to reply to at the moment, so I'm gonna be a bit slow...

lol ok, I'll have to go soon and I am going to be busy tonight, so tomorrow I will probably post if I can't post in time.

Characters are finally ready:

93393_600.png

Name:

Vladimus Dracul

Nickname:

Viper

AGE and GENDER:

17, Male

YEAR and HOUSE:

6th and Slytherin

BLOOD TYPE:

Pure-blood

WAND:

13 1/4 inch Blackthorn, Trollwhisker

QUIDDITCH:

Yes, Slytherin Seeker

PERSONALITY:

Viper is a conniving male who takes pleasure in the misfortune of others. He's very manipulative and has few people he can actually tolerate. Getting along with him takes some work and it's rare that you will actually see him being nice. He can be charming, but that's only before he's about to say something mean. However, if you do manage to get past all that, you'll realize that on the inside he's just a lonely child who is afraid of being in pain. He's very loyal to the people he trusts and will protect them with his last dying breath. However, Viper's methods of protection can seem a little unorthodox at a first glance. After some observation, you'll realize it was with good intent.

Viper is passive aggressive. He doesn't speak unless spoken too or their is a dire need for him to talk to someone. He prefers his solitude and can't stand it when people get into his space. He loves Quidditch and it's one of the only times you will actually see him smile with his soul rather than his lips. At least, that was how it was described in the Daily Prophet. Since you hardly ever see him smile without a small hint of pain.

HISTORY:

Viper was born to Melissa and Vladimus Dracul the First. He didn't get to spend much time with his parents because were professional Quidditch players who were always at games. He was often times left alone with his teacher who taught him the very basics of magic. Viper was a prodigy, a once in a life time genius you could call it. He worked hard to grasp the attention of his parents and tried time and time again to get all Outstandings in his grades. He succeeded, but the relationship with his parents never improved. After his third year at Hogwarts, his parents passed away during a game after a terrible "accident". Viper was left all alone in his manor and with the company of his teacher/butler Benedict.

Viper took this time to practice Quidditch on his own in honor of his parents. Even though he wasn't close to them, he feels like there's something about when he plays Quidditch that makes it feel like his parents are watching him. His life has been a lonely one and he's been living by himself for almost three years. Viper doesn't tell anyone about his home life and it's safe to say that no one actually knows his story unless they've kept up with Quidditch World Cup. He doesn't seem to fit in anywhere and while he doesn't mind the lonely life he's lived, it makes it that much harder to get through his tough outer shell.

Now entering his sixth year at Hogwarts, he hopes to continue to get the best grades possible while being under the radar, keeping his whole life a secret. He doesn't want anyone's pity and he doesn't want anyone's love.

FAMILY and PETS:

Melissa Dracul (Mother, deceased) Vladimus Dracul (Father deceased) Benedict Swiss (Butler, 56), Muna (Pet Snake)

CRUSH or GIRLFRIEND: No one, ever he believes

OTHER:

Viper earned his name because of how much he loved snakes as a child. He was bitten by one as a child and never suffered from the effect of the poison. It is believed that he is immune to snake poisons.

tumblr_lohx6glG5h1qfx32ro1_500.png

NAME:

Cho-Hee Kim

Nickname:

Cho-Hee, Cho-Hee-Hee

AGE and GENDER:

16 and Female

YEAR and HOUSE:

5th and Gryffindor

BLOOD TYPE:

Half-Blood

WAND:

9 3/4 Yew, Dragon Heartstring

QUIDDITCH:

Yes, Gryffindor Beater

PERSONALITY:

Cho-Hee is a bubbly, outgoing girl who always likes to see the best in everyone. She is very straightforward and she is very brave. Cho-Hee values friendship and the power of muggle comfort food. Cho-Hee likes to play Wizard's Chess and she is very good at it. When she is with her friends she can be really goofy and she can be a one woman party if she needs to be. She doesn't mind making a fool of herself in front of others and she loves to make puns even if sometimes they are pretty bad. She likes to write and is fairly good at potions. Her strong suit is actually Divination. She also likes to beat things up with clubs making her a great beater. Cho-Hee claims she has no idea where she got the habit from. Her father thinks it's from watching Bam-Bam from the muggle cartoon the Flinstones.

Cho-Hee loves ice cream and boys, but she is really bad at flirting so she just hopes that being herself is enough and that she won't scare them away. Her friends describe her as a fun loving ball of happiness who never seems to be sad. She is really easy to talk and prefers to listen rather than give advice. (Because she is really bad at giving advice.)

HISTORY:

Cho-Hee was born in Seoul Korea to Lee and Seung Kim. She moved to England when she was about five years old and has been living there ever since. She made a lot of friends during her middle school years and was often going on play dates with her friends. Her family is middle class. They live comfortably and sometimes can't afford things they want, but they are happy and content. Cho-Hee has an older brother who is in his sixth year in Gryffindor. His name is Yanseung.

She gets average marks in school with the exception of Divination where she receives an Outstanding. She's really bad at Herbology and often receives POOR as a grade much to her father's dismay. Either way her family is pretty close and they always write letters to each other. Cho-Hee was very scared of Hogwarts at first until she found out that it was actually one of the most amazing places she had ever been to.

FAMILY and PETS:

Lee Kim (Father, 46) Seung Kim (44), Yanseung (17) Birchy (Her pet owl)

OTHER:

Birchy is a cranky old bird.
Cho-Hee wants to be a character designer for video games.

(The format you have isn't registering on my computer and it won't let me imitate it. So if there's another way to do it please share. Otherwise I'm stuck with it this way. My next two characters will hopefully be in the correct format. =\ ]

1_940375687lss.jpg

Name:

Yanseug Kim

Nickname:

N/A

Age and Gender:

17 and Male

Year and House:

6th and Gryffindor

Blood Type:

Half-Blood

Wand:

11'0 Elderwood and Unicorn Hair

Quidditch:

Yes, Chaser

Personality:

Yanseung is a responsible young male who is very introverted. He keeps to himself often and likes to listen to others. He is very easy to talk to and is very kind to others. Yanseung isn't as bubbly as his sister, but he is loyal and brave. He isn't very good at talking about himself or at small talk in general. This is why he likes people who talk a lot. Yanseung doesn't like people who are arrogant or present themselves in such a way. He doesn't know how to have a romantic relationship and thus tries to stay away from them out of pure inexperience. He's never had a girlfriend before and he is afraid of getting hurt and thus it's hard for him to get attached to anyone outside of his family. However, he has expressed the occasional desire to get over this irrational fear.

History:

Yanseung was born in Seoul Korea. He moved to England when he was about six years old. Yanseung hasn't made a lot of friends, but females seem to naturally gravitate towards him because of his listening skills. He has a few male friends that he talks to, but they are mostly just buddies he practices magic and quidditch with. Growing up, Yanseung got average marks, but he claims that his goals in life don't really include magic at all seeing as he just wants to be an artist. As a child he was often drawing on walls and floors. His characters began to come to life and that was when his father realized he had inherited magical abilities from his mother making him a wizard. They sent him to Hogwarts when he was eleven years old and he has been studying magic ever since. He excels in Potions.

Family and Pets:

Lee Kim (Father, 46) Seung Kim (Mother, 44) Cho-Hee Kim (Sister, 16) Birchy (Owl)

135312-Chloe-Moretz_Cover_large.jpg.300x207_q100.jpg

NAME:
Lilith Delacroix

NICKNAME:
Lilly (Her dad calls her Lilly-Bottom, her mom used to call her lilly bear)

AGE and GENDER:
11 Years Old and Female

YEAR and HOUSE:
1st Year and Slytherin

BLOOD TYPE:
Pure Blood

WAND:
9 Inches Elderwood and Phoenix Tail Feather Core

QUIDDITCH:
Yes, Wants to be a beater next year

PERSONALITY:
Lilith Delacroix is a curious kid who seems to have a natural smirk on her face. She's very adventurous and isn't afraid to break a few rules to learn a few answers. It wouldn't be a new thing for her to go on an evening escapade and spy on teachers. She doesn't like it when people pick on her friends and she will defend them with a sharp tongue. She loves to play outdoors and hates reading. Lilith loves to play pretend and go on adventures with imaginary creatures. She loves long walks and animals. She loves flowers, especially white lilies. Lilith doesn't like it when you call her Lilith and she prefers it if you call her Lily. She loves to drag her friends along whenever she's about to do something outrageous, like spy on the teacher when she thinks something suspicious is going on. She will claim it's all good fun at first before dropping the bomb.

HISTORY:
Lilith was born to Grace and Jared Delacroix. Her parents were married when they were just twenty four years old. They were a happy family until Grace and Jared got a divorce when she was six years old. Lilith's father raised her by himself and thus she developed a kind of tomboyish personality. She wasn't aware she had magical abilities until she made a flower bloom before her very eyes during her swim in a lake. She was raised in France and has lived there her whole life. Not a whole lot has happened in her life since she is only eleven years old, but she dreams of becoming a detective one day. She actually has a pet fennec fox her father bought for her when he mistook it for a cat.

FAMILY and PETS:
Moxie (Fennec Fox), Grace Delacroix (Mother, 36) Jared Delacroix (Father, 39)​

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as I know that is the only way, but I'll try to take it out of the code box... Maybe that'll help. Anyways, they're accepted ^.^

When will this start?

Umm, can I have the link? I don't seem to get any notifications on it.

Got it. Thank you!

thanks adira!

Great! I'll send my characters in a few. Though the font you used at first is mostly showing up as boxes on my iPod; I did try to guess what you were saying, though. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.