ᴅʀᴀᴄᴏ ᴅᴏʀᴍɪᴇɴs ɴᴜɴǫᴜᴀᴍ ᴛɪᴛɪʟʟᴀɴᴅᴜs ϟ ʜᴀʀʀʏ ᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ ʀᴘ ϟ ᴏᴘᴇɴ

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Matthieu, add Potions and Care of Magical Creatures, and for Alanna, take out Astronomy?

I actually miscounted for Alanna and didn't have to take anthing out. I still need one more class for matt since you said cmc twice :3

Ah, okay! And pfffft I don't pay attention sometimes xD
Alright! So, how about Muggle Studies, then?

alrighty, schedules are up on the second post of this thread. It's too much work to put them on the other one too, I might try later, but no promises. The first chart is the teachers. Most of them don't have set personalities, but Lavish and Weasley do. Weasley is strict, favors Ravenclaw, and expects people to take her class serious. Lavish is practically snape... except he really is evil (and will never, ever punish a slytherin). I figured Malfoy would be a lot like her great-grandfather, and Longbottom would be a lot like Luna or Neville, but that's really up to whoever. All of the teachers are 'free-for-all' use. No one gets sole usage unless they are currently using the teacher.

The students are the second chart. They go by year order... I did the best I could, most classes have between four and seven people each.

Sooo... I figure my next post will get them at hogwarts, but I'm still lookong for a better plot idea as I don't really have one. I kinda threw the tri-wizard thibg out there because it was something to do, but any ideas are greatly appreciated n_n

I'm also moving my character Olivia to a first year since there are no other third years... And I think it'll be fun to have a First year brat XD

Sooo... I figure my next post will get them at hogwarts, but I'm still lookong for a better plot idea as I don't really have one. I kinda threw the tri-wizard thibg out there because it was something to do, but any ideas are greatly appreciated n_n

I'm also moving my character Olivia to a first year since there are no other third years... And I think it'll be fun to have a First year brat XD
She can be enemies with Lilith!

actually, I was thinking that too! they'd be perfect enemies :3

And now the front has been updated... I changed the rooming thing. Roommates are by year and house (obviously) and there are three spots per gender per year.

meh... I think I'm going to can this rp. I don't have the time to keep it going and develop it the way I should.

Status
Not open for further replies.