☆RWBY RP: Rescuing Remnant☆

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who haven't, we should hunt down themes for our characters ^^

Reactions: redlemonaide
In process of writing mine as we speak. Spent a majority of last night combing through images and now just have to translate all these thoughts into words.

@Shadowy

Thankyou very much!

I aim to please! I plan to add some possible feels and dilemmas when things get intense with certain scenes with how my character works ^^

That's what I like to hear! I'll probably be getting the IC up in a few hours. I think we have enough complete characters to start.

Well, In his armor easily...

Outside his armor

Reactions: Sairoh

This one reminds me both of Prussian and Lavand, the two 'Heavies' we seem to have at the moment.

@Zombehs @Angelic Fusion

@Shadowy

With action and some drama related incidents happening later on in the story, I'll have to privately discuss some ideas with you in the near future

Reactions: Shadowy
Also I cannot think of a theme for the life of me...

All that's sticking in my head is Red like Roses part 2

Kinda works in my thoughts as it relates to an incident in Connie's life.

All to be revealed in the story of course.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
This would be the perfect theme song for Clay considering her weapon is a badass pair of boots and it reflects her general confidence in herself XD

As for her battle theme song...

Hue, I got a theme song before everyone was bandwagoning on it.

• Nice Execution!
After much searching I found my theme, the lyrics of which have direct relevance to my character. I'll reveal the depth of it all IC of course ^^

• Love
After much searching I found my theme, the lyrics of which have direct relevance to my character. I'll reveal the depth of it all IC of course ^^

I love that song.

Also, decided to give my character rabbit ears afterall XD

Excellent. Much easier to be racist now.

Also, does that mean she has no human ears? Or does she have four ears?

Excellent. Much easier to be racist now.

Also, does that mean she has no human ears? Or does she have four ears?
That means she has no human ears XD

edit: time to go rewatch RWBY on Netflix for inspiration!

Reactions: redlemonaide
So... i thought of an upgrade for my weapon, let me know what you think :P

#OPasHell

Last edited:
So... i thought of an upgrade for MY weapon, let me know what you think :P

#OPasHell

tumblr_mn0zbz1tmz1qixfalo1_400.jpg

Haha, I think I would put the Schnee company out of business with the amount of dust needed to fire one shot XD

• Love
[fieldbox= Tabitha, Plum, Solid]
1) Basic:
Name: Tabitha Carabas
Team/occupation: Member - Team MDNT
Species: Cat Faunus
Sex: Female
Handedness: Right
Aura/Effects: Her shadow glows with a dim purple light
Symbol:

OPe8Ek.jpg

Physical traits: Possesses the ears and tail one might assume a cat faunus to have, but she usually conceals them for various reasons.
Misc traits: When not in class, she often wears a hat (mostly commonly a newsboy cap), leather boots, and two necklaces of gold and silver chains that hold a cat and boot charm respectively.
Nickname(s): Tabby, Tabs

2) Appearance:
eT7J0A.jpg

Height: 5'3"/160.02 cm
Weight: 120 lbs./54.4 kg
Eye color: Light Green
Skin tone: Pale
Face: Angular with slanted/sharp eyes.
Hair: Shoulder-length, straight, and smooth with the exception of an ahoge and two "locks" on each side that are formed when she flattens her ears . While it is typically seen as black, this is due in part to hair dye. In truth, it is a stripped pattern of black, white, grey, and brown, along with the M pattern of stripes across her bangs that heavily resemble that of a tabby cat's.
Physique: Acrobatic
Combat Outfit:

8sJEdZ.png
Casual Outfit:
KC8dpW.jpg

3) Characteristics:
Background: To be revealed...
Personality: To most people, Tabitha is a plain and quiet girl who blends in the background so well she is often forgotten about. Through the use of dying her hair, flattening her ears at all times (despite the resulting hearing difficulties), and wearing long skirts to conceal her legs, she can often pass as human girl. Why the deception? Aside from avoiding unwarranted attention, she finds it amusing to see the faces of others when she reveals her "true" self.
When not disguising herself, she is much more outgoing and energetic. A thrill-seeker who is always up for finding new things to satisfy her curiosity and need for amusement/entertainment, she also the type who tends to completely abandon something once it loses its appeal to her. She can be quite haughty and condescending to others and tends to keep petty grudges when it comes to those she unfamiliar with, but is loyal, kind, and loving to those she respects (although she pretends otherwise).
Likes: Meat, herbal and milk teas, high places, warm sunny days with cool breezes, observing others, new fun/interesting things
Dislikes: Processed sweets, vegetables, rainy days, noisy people, being touched anywhere without her permission, boredom

4) Weapon:
Name: Three of Nine Lives
Maker/Smith: Unknown
Type: MRCAGA- Multi-Range and Caliber Anti-Grimm Armaments; "All-In-One" Type; Combination and Transforming Weapon Package
Weapon Derivation: Combat knife, handgun, anti-materiel rifle.
Holstered/Sheathed Appearance: When not in use, it appears to be an overly elaborate, hard-shelled messenger bag.
Form 1: While not a form, per-say, its most common use is providing a handgun ("Cat's Paw") and combat knife ("Cat's Claw).
Form 2: In rare occasions when things need a bit more punch, Tabitha can release the locks of the messenger bag, causing it to transform into a high-powered, bolt-action. anti-materiel/Grimm rifle ("The Cat's Meow"). Once transformed, she was then insert the handgun and knife into it to become the trigger and bolt-handle respectively.
Features/Capabilities: All three parts of this weapon can channel dust by inserting specially made vials of dust into each section (The Cat's Meow, however, can use vials as bullets).
Planned/Possible Upgrades: N/A
Notes: Cat puns!

5) Semblance:
Name: Grace
Type: Elemental
General description: While cat faunus are naturally graceful -such as able to land on all fours at all times-, Tabitha may appear to almost unnaturally so at times. In truth, her semblance is minor control over the gravity surrounding her, which allows her to perform acrobatics and feats of dexterity with relative ease.
General limitations: Her ability has very little range with it extending only as far as her arm's range of movement.
Visual effect: Her hair's natural colors shine through, regardless of how much dye has been put on that day.
Passive ability(x): Her weight fluctuates randomly, although not enough to limit her everyday life.

6) Combat info:
Position/Class: Multiple Ranges depending on the weapon, although prefers stealthy hit-and-run and sniper tactics. Essentially the rogue of the group.
Landing strategy: Casually lands as if the drop never happened, thanks to her semblance
Fighting style: She can be somewhat of a jack of all trades in combat, although she can't hits most huntsmen/huntresses shrug off. Prefers to use cunning, sleight of hand, and agile movements (such as turning, shifting, and flipping) to compensate for her lack of durability.
7) Trivia:
Relationships: Has generally preferred to be alone, but this might change with her team assignment.
Notes: Based off of the tale "Puss In Boots".

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.