Name: Tabitha Carabas
Team/occupation: MDNT
Species: Cat Faunus
Sex: Female
Handedness: Right
Aura/Effects: Her shadow glows with a dim purple light
Symbol:

OPe8Ek.jpg

Physical traits: Possesses the ears and tail one might assume a cat faunus to have, but she usually conceals them for various reasons.
Misc traits: When not in class, she often wears a hat (mostly commonly a newsboy cap), leather boots, and two necklaces of gold and silver chains that hold a cat and boot charm respectively.
Nickname(s): Tabby, Tabs

2) Appearance:
Height: 5'3"/160.02 cm
Weight: 120 lbs./54.4 kg
Eye color: Light Green
Skin tone: Pale
Face: Angular with slanted/sharp eyes.
Hair: Shoulder-length, straight, and smooth with the exception of an ahoge and two "locks" on each side that are formed when she flattens her ears . While it is typically seen as black, this is due in part to hair dye. In truth, it is a stripped pattern of black, white, grey, and brown, along with the M pattern of stripes across her bangs that heavily resemble that of a tabby cat's.
Physique: Acrobatic
Combat Outfit:

j6BxNT.png
Casual Outfit:
KC8dpW.jpg

3) Characteristics:
Background: To be revealed...
Personality: To most people, Tabitha is a plain and quiet girl who blends in the background so well she is often forgotten about. Through the use of dying her hair, flattening her ears at all times (despite the resulting hearing difficulties), and wearing long skirts to conceal her legs, she can often pass as human girl. Why the deception? Aside from avoiding unwarranted attention, she finds it amusing to see the faces of others when she reveals her "true" self.
When not disguising herself, she is much more outgoing, energetic, and a bit haughty. A thrill-seeker who is always up for finding new things to satisfy her curiosity and need for amusement/entertainment.
Likes: Meat, herbal and milk teas, high places, warm sunny days with cool breezes, observing others, new fun/interesting things
Dislikes: Sweets, vegetables, rainy days, noisy people, being touched anywhere without her permission, boredom

4) Weapon:
Name: Three of Nine Lives
Maker/Smith: Unknown
Type: MRCAGA- Multi-Range and Caliber Anti-Grimm Armaments; "All-In-One" Type; Combination and Transforming Weapon Package
Weapon Derivation: Combat knife, handgun, anti-materiel rifle.
Holstered/Sheathed Appearance: When not in use, it appears to be an overly elaborate, hard-shelled messenger bag.
Form 1: While not a form, per-say, its most common use is providing a handgun ("Cat's Paw") and combat knife ("Cat's Claw).
Form 2: In rare occasions when things need a bit more punch, Tabitha can release the locks of the messenger bag, causing it to transform into a high-powered, bolt-action. anti-materiel/Grimm rifle ("The Cat's Meow"). Once transformed, she was then insert the handgun and knife into it to become the trigger and bolt-handle respectively.
Features/Capabilities: All three parts of this weapon can channel dust through the use of insertions in each where vials of dust can be placed (The Cat's Meow, however, can use vials as bullets).
Planned/Possible Upgrades: N/A
Notes: Cat puns!

5) Semblance:
Name: Grace
Type: Elemental
General description: While cat faunus are naturally graceful -such as able to land on all fours at all times-, Tabitha may appear to almost unnaturally so at times. In truth, her semblance is minor control over the gravity surrounding her, which allows her to perform acrobatics and feats of dexterity with relative ease.
General limitations: Her ability has very little range with it extending only as far as her arm's range of movement.
Visual effect: Her hair's natural colors shine through, regardless of how much dye has been put on that day.
Passive ability(x): Her weight fluctuates randomly, although not enough to limit her everyday life.

6) Combat info:
Position/Class: Multiple Ranges depending on the weapon, although prefers hit-and-run and sniper tactics
Landing strategy: Casually lands as if the drop never happened, thanks to her semblance
Fighting style: She can be somewhat of a jack of all trades in combat, although she can't hits most huntsmen/huntresses shrug off. Prefers to use cunning, sleight of hand, and agile movements (such as turning, shifting, and flipping) to compensate for her lack of durability.
7) Trivia:
Relationships: Has generally preferred to be alone, but this might change with her team assignment.
Notes: Based off of the tale "Puss In Boots".

Accepted!

Hazel is fixed up with a theme! (weird that the fighting style wasn't in there. My computer was being super weird, but I definitely wrote it - here is a shorter, less awesome description of it)

All the Faunus in the world to hate~

And that cannon would just make the Schnee super rich. XD
Ha! you're probably right.

Only waiting for two others so I'll get to working on the IC now.

• Love
Reactions: Sairoh
Just posting here to continue the tradition of me never posting anything actually productive or worthwhile in your oocs. Ok, bye 8D

@Shadowy

I am tempted to add a power to his suit called SuperNova which is an extension of his Semblance amplified by the suit.

Kinda a latch ditch effort or annihilation protocol. Then again I think that would be good for a last addition.

I'm slightly confused, are we waiting for another post? because the OP only has stuff about your char so far.

I'm slightly confused, are we waiting for another post? because the OP only has stuff about your char so far.
Nope, you don't really have to wait. You can post if you like. Something like your character getting to Beacon and such. That's what I'll be doing. The first post was just an intro to the new bad guys, I'll be posting little things about them here and there throughout the IC, so don't be confused by it.

Sweet. I liked it. Can't wait to see what else you have in store for us! Posts about the same length, then?

Sweet. I liked it. Can't wait to see what else you have in store for us! Posts about the same length, then?
Hmm, yep that would work for me. Though it is your characters intro post, so make it good!

Aaaaand post is up. I hope you don't mind I gave it some direction for others to follow for their openers. And I made a reference :P

Ahaa, so we did!

That one moment when you BBC trip you up and suddenly all of your text is wonky and missing stuff...

Just note that Rococo is particularly irritated atm.

And I'm assuming that Beacon does all the things normal universities do, such as send a schedule via email in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.