1) Basic info:
Name: Yvette Renolds
Team/occupation: Y and Team PYCH
Species: Human
Sex: F
Handedness: Right
Aura/Effects: She has a cat like aura to her
Symbol:

Physical traits: She has several barely visible scars on her face and arms. She has no peircings.
Misc traits: Her black hair easily frizzes up when in moisture.
Nickname(s): Yet
2) Appearence:

Height: 5 feet 5 inches
Weight: 115 lbs
Eye color: brown
Skin tone: fair
Face: Her eyelashes are long and very cat-like. She has a button nose and little eyebrows.
Hair: Her hair is a very shiny black color in length down to her bottom.
Physique: She works out quite often and her body is in good shape.
Combat Outfit:

Casual Outfit:

3) Characteristics:
Background: (Fill this in only if you feel its important. I believe its more fun to reveal over time, to give mystery to the character)
Personality: She is very kind to those who show her respect and love but to those who choose to not show her love and respect, she treats just as poorly as they do her.
Dislikes: Overly arrogant people and people who show little emotion.
4) Weapon
Name: Smashing Puma
Maker/Smith: Herself
Type: Strike-Type
Weapon Derivation: Her older brother's weapons that he'd made in the past before he died.
Holstered/Sheathed Appearance:

Form 1:

Form 2:

Form 3:
Features/Capabilities: The handle can expand with the press of a button and the top can change shape depending on her mood or who she's fighting.
Planned/Possible Upgrades: unsure
Notes: Bullet compatible
5) Semblance:
Name: Semblance of Illusion
Type: Psychic
General description: Her semblance results in her capable of making other people see illusions.
General limitations: The illusion only lasts for a certain amount of time, depending on how much aura she has.
Visual effect:
Passive ability(x): There will sometimes be a glitch in the illusion and people will see something different than she thought. (eg: a different person)

6) Combat info:
Position/Class: Huntress Close Combat
Landing strategy: She uses acrobatics and techiniques of Storm Fang to jump from obstacle to obstacle.
Fighting style: Storm Fang
7) Trivia: ??
Relationships: ??
Notes:​

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Sairoh
1) Basic info:
Name: Yvette Renolds
Team/occupation: Y and Team PYCH
Species: Human
Sex: F
Aura/Effects: She has a cat like aura to her
Symbol:

Physical traits: She has several barely visible scars on her face and arms. She has no peircings.
Misc traits: Her black hair easily frizzes up when in moisture.
Nickname(s): Yet
2) Appearence:

Height: 5 feet 5 inches
Weight: 115 lbs
Eye color: brown
Skin tone: fair
Face: Her eyelashes are long and very cat-like. She has a button nose and little eyebrows.
Hair: Her hair is a very shiny black color in length down to her bottom.
Physique: She works out quite often and her body is in good shape.
Combat Outfit:

Casual Outfit:

3) Characteristics:
Background: (Fill this in only if you feel its important. I believe its more fun to reveal over time, to give mystery to the character)
Personality: She is very kind to those who show her respect and love but to those who choose to not show her love and respect, she treats just as poorly as they do her.
Dislikes: Overly arrogant people and people who show little emotion.
4) Weapon
Name: Smashing Puma
Maker/Smith: Herself
Type: Strike-Type
Weapon Derivation: Her older brother's weapons that he'd made in the past before he died.
Holstered/Sheathed Appearance:

Form 1:

Form 2:

Form 3:
Features/Capabilities: Can expand and the top can change shape
Planned/Possible Upgrades: unsure
Notes:
5) Semblance:
Name: Semblance of Illusion
Type: Psychic
General description: Her semblance results in her capable of making other people see illusions.
General limitations: The illusion only lasts for a certain amount of time, depending on how much aura she has.
Visual effect:
Passive ability(x): There will sometimes be a glitch in the illusion and people will see something different than she thought. (eg: a different person)

6) Combat info:
Position/Class: Huntress
Landing strategy: She uses acrobatics and techiniques of Storm Fang to jump from obstacle to obstacle.
Fighting style: Storm Fang
7) Trivia: ??
Relationships: ??
Notes:​
Pretty good character :) Kind of lacking detail, in that certain things like the personality are only explained briefly, but I guess it's OK. The only things I would like you to add are: the specifications of her weapon. What does it do, how does it change? You only put that it can expand, but is that it? You also only put that it is a strike type. Does that mean it is only a large hammer and she cannot fire anything from it? Is it aura augmented or dust/bullet/grenade compatible? What does the name mean (that goes in notes)?

Also in her combat info, I would like you to explain with a little more detail about how she fights exactly. As for position/class, is she a Tank, ranged fighter, close combat fighter, mixed (if so, with what)?

Also, why is everyone so short and little?! Thats it, I'm making my character taller! She's not unique anymore XD

My character is like, 5'11, if that makes you feel any more special. Then again, he still LOOKS like he's short, so...XD

My character is like, 5'11, if that makes you feel any more special. Then again, he still LOOKS like he's short, so...XD
I would feel special if you posted the sheet! ‎(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻

I don't know how it is in other countries, but in America, for women 5'5" is average. Short is usually anything below that.

Taken with his friend, before she graduated.
Name: Rococo Aoki

Team: CRML

Species: Pure Human

Sex: Male

Nickname(s): Asshole, Crazy Piece of Shit, Bahsaka-san

Aura Effects: Rococo's Aura manifestation takes the form of faint, almost indiscernible wisps of white energy radiating from his body. In the darkness, these wisps become akin to mist, while during ordinary circumstances, the visual effects of his Aura are all but unnoticeable. If in combat, as the battle goes on, the wisps around his body become more and more radiant, tinges of blue and orange joining in.

Symbol

Physical traits: There are a plethora of scars on Rococo's body, though most of them have faded away in time. Many of them look like the injuries that would have been inflicted by an animal.

Biometrics
Height: 5'11
Weight: 175 pounds
Eye color: Blue with a tinge of silver.
Skin tone: Sports a light tan.

Face: A round, innocent face with large eyes and an expressive mouth…perfect for showing off just how much he hates all the faunus in the world.
Hair: Auburn, cut short and spiky. As a matter of fact, it's probably spiky enough that, at high enough velocity, he can stab someone with his anime hair.
Physique: Stout and strong, his limbs have a thickness that makes him appear shorter than he actually is.

Outfit: Rococo doesn't differentiate between his combat outfit and his casual outfit. His years at what was essentially Hunter Prep School taught him that having a specific outfit for combat just meant that he was going to waste time putting it on. A true Hunter can go into action regardless of what he wears. Due to that, he generally just wears Beacon Academy's school uniform. When he doesn't have an excuse to wear that, he just wears his old school's blue-and-white sailor uniform.

Characteristics
Rococo Aoki, unlike most of the students in Beacon Academy, isn't a calm or a happy person. He's not even that heroic, and chances are high that he only wanted to be a Hunter because he wanted to kill Grimm. But despite all those super angry, negative traits, what stands out the most about him is that, unlike all the other progressively-minded individuals of Beacon Academy, Rococo is racist.

He hates fauna, to the extent that he will put on gloves before having to physically interact with them. He discards any sort of food that a faunus may have been involved in cooking, and he never, ever trusts their words. While Rococo is capable of acknowledging that they're useful or strong or whatever else, that's the extent of his compassion towards the half-animal race. They're useful, just like how tools and cattle are useful…but there's no way he'd ever use them like that. If he has to rely on a faunus, he'd rather rely on himself, and Rococo has spent years training just so he's capable of doing that.

Despite his intensely vibrant hatred of the faunus, however, Rococo is surprisingly tolerant of humans who are faunus-sympathizers. He doesn't go out of his way to declare his hatred of the faunus to the world, nor does he try to impose his views on anyone else. While he does do things that would most likely piss off faunus, he doesn't provoke nor bully them. He just does his best to avoid situations in which he has anything to do with them. Is this just another expression of human superiority? Or is this the acceptable way to go about being a racist scumbag? Who knows~?

Of course, lost in all that faunus hatred is the fact that Rococo's a pretty decent person, if one that's more inclined towards aggressive actions than salvation. He's a strong, independent man who doesn't need no woman…but as a young male, he still has passing interests, however muted they may be. He's really rather competitive, and loves physical challenges, mainly because, yes, he did go through five or so years of training in order to show off his physique. Kindness isn't natural for him, but occasionally, he will go out of his way to show that trait to his fellow human, often after beating them up in a sparring match.

Yeah…Violence and isolationist racisim is pretty much what everyone sees when they encounter Rococo.

Card Games
Children
Meat
Mountain Climbing
Music
Weapon Maintenance

Dislikes:
Arguments
Bread
Cowardice
Faunus
French Food
Pacifists
Wimps

Weapon
Name: Kasai-sen
Maker/Smith: The Schnee Dust Company provided the means and helped him with the mechanics, but Rococo designed and forged most of it by himself.
Type: High Density Ballistic Sword
Weapon Derivation: Once upon a time, a glorious Nipponese sword and a grizzled harpoon spear met together, had fun times with Dust, and made a baby. Kasai-sen is that baby.

Holstered/Sheathed Appearance: Kasai-sen, retracted, appears to be just to be a metal hilt with no crossguard, the length of Rococo's forearm and the width of his fist. Its colors are of red and black, and, despite the hilt's size and appearance, it is extremely heavy.

Form 1: The first form of Kasai-sen reveals itself when a thin, black blade sprouts out from the hilt in a way similar to that of a baton. After pointing the tip downwards, the hilt with unfurl, ribbons of metal extending from the hilt and wrapping around the blade instead, simultaneously reinforcing it and lengthening it until it becomes a wicked nodachi, one and a half meters in length with a crimson back and a black edge. There are no gimmicks associated with this sword, outside of the fact that, even as a nodachi, its weight makes no sense in consideration to its size. Each blow is deadly, with a sheer force akin to that of swinging around a warhammer.

Form 2: The second form of Kasai-sen causes the ribbons to unfurl once more, reforming itself into that of a harpoon. The tip of the red-black weapon is barbed, and when hurled, this two-meter long harpoon blasts forwards with explosive Red Dust as fuel, a single ribbon trailing behind it and connecting back to Rococo, who can pull it back after it pierces a target that it can't fully penetrate. It is a powerful projectile, but impossible to use in rapid succession, simply due to the fact that he only has a single Kasai-sen.

Features/Capabilities: Like most weapons designed by the Schnee Dust Company, there is a hidden compartment within the Kasai-sen that allows for Dust storage. However, it is currently empty.

Notes: The Kasai-sen gets its abnormal mass and density from the fact that each individual ribbon, despite how flexible they appear, is made up of thousands of folds of steel, a remarkable feat facilitated by the usage of Dust.
Each form can only be accessed if a certain amount of Aura is put into the Kasai-sen. Thus, it is impossible for the weapon to change forms if the wielder is out of Aura.

Semblance
Name: Flame Glint
Type: Elemental/Physical
General description: The conversion of Aura into fire, which can then be freely manipulated by the user. While this isn't exactly the most uncommon of abilities, Rococo rarely uses it to enhance his attacks. Instead, he prefers to use large amounts of his Aura in a single instant, powering up his attacks exponentially in a single, transient instance. His Semblance can be altered by using it concurrently with Dust, creating wonderfully weird things such as blue flames or black flames or lightning flames or whatever else.

General limitations: Due to his focus on making big 'special' attacks, Rococo has little to no control over his Semblance, when it comes to small-scale attacks. If he needs to hold back in a fight, he'll never use his Semblance. And, naturally, if he starts using Flame Glint, he'll run out of Aura rather quickly afterwards.

Visual effect: His eyes burn a neon blue, while his hair gains a flaming aura, burning a vibrant red.

Passive ability: Rococo is abnormally strong, even accounting for his physical training. He's also warm to the touch, regardless of how cold it is.

Combat Info
Position/Class: Assassin and Berserker

Landing strategy: Jets of flame sprout out his back, propelling him in wide turns before he steers himself into tall obstacles that he can rebound off. Of course, he also has other methods of landing, if he doesn't want to expend Aura.

Fighting style: Rococo strives to win decisively and quickly. He cares little for a battle of attrition, and almost always starts out at 100%, holding nothing back in order to beat his opponents into submission. Even though his weapon appears to be unwieldy, he can unleash a storm of deadly blows, with the focus of breaking apart their inferior defenses before going for the head. This swordsman relies heavily on his speed and strength to tear apart his opponent, sparing no thoughts on defense.

Trivia
Relationships: N/A, for the time being.

Notes: Rococo used to be in the same school as the heiress of Sakanade Textiles, Arara Sakanade, but they separated after graduation. He still communicates with her regularly, and sports a 0-43 losing streak against her.

Rococo loves his white rice, especially when mixed with spicy sauces or curry.
His theme is Absolute Sword - Heavenrend.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Sairoh
@ERode did you forget you were the R? Also, characters need to be 17+ Plus he looks like an 8 year old, but that doesn't matter I guess.

I'll review it fully in a bit :)

I did forget that. XD

I was too enamoured by how nice Aoko Aoki sounded. q.q

He's 16 and a half. He had a late birthday, and that's why he's still 16. XD

Name has been changed back to Rococo Aoki. For ROyal (blue). :3

Please, when the majority of humans are racist to faunus, it's simply unrealistic that there's no human player character that's a racist~

Very true o.o

Also, I was curious about the shortie club, so I did a run through everyone's cs's. Here's the height from tallest to shortest:
Prussian Gerhardt - 6"4
Lavand Gias - A lil over 6"0 (I assumed a lil meant less than 4 inches)
Rococo Aoki - 5"11
Magnolia Cadenza - 5"7
Clay Cassiel - 5"6
Niyol Tate - 5"6
Marigold Patel - 5"2

.... I think what hurts most though is that Marigold is actually taller than me irl (: A:)

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Sorry for posting in the Interest Check, Shadowy! So I can change my character from a teacher (meant to say that, I prefer student in any case), but just checking if she fit the bill. Still room for an H and I can adjust her?

Sorry for posting in the Interest Check, Shadowy! So I can change my character from a teacher (meant to say that, I prefer student in any case), but just checking if she fit the bill. Still room for an H and I can adjust her?

Yes there is still room for an H. If you fill out the provided character template with her information, I'm sure she will fit just fine :)

when the majority of humans are racist to faunus
Well I'd say something about how the majority of shown characters in the show aren't racist either, at worst indifferent or turn a blind eye, but too touchy subject, can't have someone like that as one of the "good" characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.