☆RWBY RP: Rescuing Remnant☆

Status
Not open for further replies.
I regret to announce that said New GMs are kind of in the same boat as the previous. We weren't really prepared for this responsibility and can't really come up with a story to continue it on. Each of the teams has been broken up, but we don't think gathering new people up should be too difficult, so if anyone wants to continue it, that's fine, but we'll be moving our characters to a private PM we had already kinda started as a contingency. Sorry guys, but we're gonna fail you as well. I'd say you're all welcome to take it over then and do with it what you will, so I wish you all the best of luck.

• Thank You
Reactions: K3l
Yes we of team MPLE have already kinda suspected as much. My dear friend @Zarrock has already begun building our RWBY rp. So if any "refugees" from this roleplay want to move over when that one is finished shoot me a pm.

Reactions: redlemonaide
I must say I'm a little crestfallen to see this go. There was a large range of diverse characters and plots that I wished we'd had the chance to flesh out past initiation. Nevertheless, however short it may have been, I address everyone who ever got their fingers up to contribute to this RP: Its been an honor and a great pleasure, no matter how short lived this experience may have been. Despite the handicap of Shadowy's unfortunate circumstance, I'm truly glad for the people who pushed on. I'd also once again like to mention Deuce, who was the temporary gm in Shadowy's absence. Its not easy to run the ropes on an RP, and I really appreciate it.

As for the future, I'm hoping to join team MPLE's new RP, if they'll have me. Otherwise, I wish the best of luck to everyone, on and off of Iwaku. I hope that you guys will all have a blast role playing, or doing whatever you may be doing in real life, as Iwaku's motto goes: don't just write stories, live them.

This is Sairoh and Niyol Tate, signing out.

bai -hugs people and stuff-

You guys of MPLE should definitely post a link of your continuance here or tag the people from this RP to follow you. I know I'd like to continue reading, if nothing else. Sairoh's right, there's a lot of potential and a lot of people I'm excited to see developing their characters. Thanks for understanding all, and more importantly, for sticking it out with the rest of us - it's been fun and it makes me proud to see how much people are willing to put in to keep things going and make stuff happen! Awesome group here indeed. ^_^

I will be sure to put something here once we have something up for it. I susoect that the first thing up will be an interest check, but before that we have to flesh out exactly how everything in the rp is going to go down. I'm thinking about implementing a dice rolling mechanic, as this would solve the "one hit the grimm" issue that this rp was experiencing, and the "infinite dodge/block" problem that any PvP rp faces. However it works out, I'll be sure to let everyone here know where to find us once we get rolling!

I would gladly follow anyone to a new RWBY rp, why I didn't get any alerts to this I would like to know (not from you guys but from the site obviously) anyway it's been a pleasure albeit a short lived one for anybody I don't see again, and for anybody I do see again let's have a blast creating stories together.

• Love
Reactions: Sairoh
Status
Not open for further replies.