Status
Not open for further replies.
@Victor Markov Look at the most recent post labeled intermission one

@Asriel didn't know if you were watching the thread

Oh. That depends on what is decided on behind the scenes. But, they are always up to something

Sorry guys I finally did the thing. :3 holidays caught up to me but I beat them! Oh and Nata might be getting a slight upgrade visually, because I'm having a friend of mine redraw her. My skills don't do her justice. XD

Reactions: ShiroKiyoshi
@Lord of Dragons @Treason
K doing me post for the villains, Tama, and Invidar.

To @Asriel

Villains will normally always be plotting. Where as heroes get constant fillers until they run into events villains will not. They must initiate raids on military, shops, districts and this requires a lot of organization. It is also why villains have their own chat so that all the OOCC here does not confuse it. Downside? Villains will not always improve on their skills. I'll try to keep downtime a rarity for them.

Our heroes (students) get tons of downtime. Ample opportunity to create friendships and rivalries is provided in this role. It is also the main passive force in the RP. Students are more likely to react to anything rather than start something that villains and teachers have to respond to. Downside? Spots are limited to 8 and you'll have to be able to have fun without much action or silliness at times. We have space for one more student. Sorry. I knew I was missing someone. @Aura's character has the last slot.

Teachers. These are the true supportive characters. When we reach a certain point they will move out of this role, but for now they have the greatest amount of downtime. If you RP as them now you will only be able to interact with the staff most of the time. Benefits? Later on they will recieve a role like the villains, but they of course would be opposing them.

(( Informative Post ))
@Katrina Iceheart @EmperorsChosen @Victor Markov @CasketCase @Ginutusu @Aura

Last edited:
Hey, quick question, but how do you do that @(User) thing? Do you just type "@" followed by the user name? I tried that before and it didn't seem to work :/

Hey, quick question, but how do you do that @(User) thing? Do you just type "@" followed by the user name? I tried that before and it didn't seem to work :/
@EmperorsChosen you type @ and type the user name. Most the time if you type the first couple of letters of their name and suggestions come up and you can click on there name.

Got it. Thanks for the help. Dunno why it didn't work when I tried it a while ago :/

@EmperorsChosen The warehouse Kasai (Ginutusu) burned was in the city. Everything Aiko listed refers to something you weren't here for so it's understandable. In the beginning of the RP everyone was tasked to make an intro that sorta described their character briefly. Afterwards, they had to make posts about how they were all late to the airships. Most of these intros and late RP starters involved some kind of illegal activity. Breaking something, public peace, stepping on a hidden ant farm, etc. (The ant farm wasn't mentioned in the RP. Nata was just the only good girl out of all of us. )

Ah, okay. So the warehouse isn't on campus. My bad! Anyway, shouldn't be that difficult of an edit. I'll fix my post.

And Cerise is a good girl too >.<

Dear God the holidays caught up with me real quick, that and work too. I am going to need to make a post later, so give me some time

Name
Ferr Ironsoul

Character's Color
Grey

Race
Human

Appearance
lQkC1xe.jpg

Weapons: Gungnir
final_fantasy__buster_sword_by_kenshiro_fdp.jpg

While it is named Gungnir, the weapon as three forms it can take on. One being the standard "Shatter" form. Where it takes the form of a greatsword. Able to dish out shattering attacks. At medium range. Then there is the Protect Form. Where the weapon turns into a large shield on command. Offering a large field of protection from small caliber bullets and strikes. Though it takes two hands to wield. And Lastly is the Gungnir mode. Where the weapon takes on the form of a spear. Which, when equipped with dust, is able to be thrown. Causing a controlled explosion which will deal that dust type of damage.

Semblance
Odin: Is activated when Ferr's aura surrounds him and then is focused into his right eye. The eye is then covered in a black layer of aura. When this happens, Ferr's vision and reaction time is heightened to astronomical levels. His mind beings to process things at a faster rate. Allowing him to analyze the battle field, his opponents, and think up of a battle plan within seconds. Thus making everything seem slower than normal to Ferr. However, this semblance causes an enraging effect on Ferr. At his current level, Ferr is only about to use his semblance for five minutes without becoming bloodthursty. Yet once he does, he require to be knocked unconscious to be stopped.

History
Born to a clan of highly decorated warriors, Ferr is the only child of Stella Ironhart and Putter Darksmith. Born June 5th, he came into this world screaming and fighting. A good trait seen in the Ironhart clan. Thanks to the families well-off position in Mistral, Ferr was raised on a very well-picked diet and visited highly regarded physicians in preparation for his years of training to come. And as the son of the eldest daughter of the family, he would inherit the ancestral weapon Gungnir.

Before the child was placed into the training, he spent the first eight years of his life being taught elementary studies by his father. Whom was a retired professor and huntsmen. Knowing the kind of brutal person Ferr could have been should certain principles be left unintroduced, Putter made it the most important objective of the boys life. "Be a good person. Be righteous, not self-righteous. Be a Knight for a brighter day." Words and ideas that would constantly be pounded into Ferr's head till the day he would leave home.

During his early teenage years, Ferr was on a training mission with his mother and father while on break from school. They were teaching their son about aura and how to manifest it and manipulate it. In the forest they were training in, a pack of Beowolves attacked in large numbers. Though Stella and Putter were strong warriors, their son had not ever seen a frightening display of Grimm before. Attempting to defend Ferr, Putter stood in front of his son before being clawed down due to the shear number of Grimm. At the sight of his father falling, Ferr's semblance activated in his time of stress. It was a foreign feeling for him. Time seemed to slow down and his eye burned with pain. This was a time before he had trained his abilities. One would expect to send out a surge of power and then be extinguished. With Ferr, his rage began to consume him and he entered a berserk state. Taking up his training weapon, the youth fought the Grimm off his father with the assistance of his mother. As minutes turned into an hour, the monsters retreated but now a new problem rose up. Ferr wanted to fight more, see bloodshed. He even took swings at his mother before she knocked him out.

Returning home, Putter was rushed to a hospital and his life was saved. However, Ferr was kept under watch. The family feared his semblance but knew it well enough. Stella informed Ferr of the similarity between his great-great grandfather's semblance and his own. In the past, other family members have had similar side effects when using their semblance. Yet Ferr did not waver at this. Instead, he would spend the next few years training his body, mind and soul in tandem to over come this crippling blow to his combat ability.

Have you seen both RWBY Volumes
yes Best time wasted.
I don't think I told you that you were accepted. So there. You are accepted. If you have questions ask me, but it would be nice if someone were to inform them on what's going on IC.

I don't think I told you that you were accepted. So there. You are accepted. If you have questions ask me, but it would be nice if someone were to inform them on what's going on IC.
Oh thanks ShiroKiyoshi. You might have done so but I have been figuring my way around the site and other stuff. My apologies for not saying anything or otherwise making myself known. I could try and read up on all the posts if that would save anyone time to draft a summery.

Nah, we're not that far. I was just being lazy. This also reminds me that I have to make a chapter update, but right now we are in an intermission chapter. This means not much will happen 'till im ready move on. For now you will all live out your school days. Check the updates for more information i made a post not too long ago explaining what is going on. And I will do the chapter update now and add it to the updates so that you can easily access it anytime, this chapter update will take you to the post concerning what has happened.

@Aura

Status
Not open for further replies.