Status
Not open for further replies.
Victor when you have time I need you to submit a bio in my inbox so that i can update the cast list accordingly and know if i need to be watching you ICly.

Just letting you know, if I take a while to reply, it isn't as I'm being lazy or anything. I just wanna make sure I'm giving other people a chance to post. Don't wanna turn it into a OnexOne, after all.

@Ginutusu

• Thank You
Reactions: Ginutusu
Oh, yeah. So I'm in midterms rn. That's why you're not seeing anything from me.

Yeah. Just so you know [I'll edit it into the cast list] I'm just going to be available on weekends from this point on.

If you tell me your availability I will add it to the cast list under your characters as well.

Yeah. Just so you know [I'll edit it into the cast list] I'm just going to be available on weekends from this point on.

If you tell me your availability I will add it to the cast list under your characters as well.
I'm now available on week nights, and all Sunday and maybe Saturday

I'm available around the clock unless I'm sleeping.

I'm going to start school soon but I should be available daily.

whenever i have inspiration >_< technically, i will answer anytime i get talked to (as long as internet is up). my schedule is from 3:30pm-around 1am est.

I didn't forget don't worry XD. I'm making the post now. Mine anyway.

I've been on the site, but I didn't see any activity past your last post :/ I thought it was done and pushed my focus elsewhere.

If this is still kicking, I'll make a reply. I'm not going to just leave an RP without saying anything unless I think it's dead... which it typically is if it goes silent for a week straight. Though I guess on Iwaku some RP's can go dormant for a bit without much concern.

Well it's not dead I was just wondering where you have been, you should turn on notifications for the thread to stay updated

Yeah, I'm still here. I respond slower now though. Internet issues. Couldn't tell ya because internet issues and when it worked was using to make other posts or do work.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ginutusu
I thought I had the thread watched. Guess I didn't. Regardless, I checked back every day for like a week xD Back on the old site I was on, typically lead to death.

Don't worry about it Shiro. I'll have a post up today sometime. Sorry about vanishing, even if it was unintentional.

Hey, shiro, this rp dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.