Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this RP still going to be happening? Because I want this to be alive.

Well... We need 1 more person again I think... xD

Red did say he'd be willing if we needed another.

Reactions: Ginutusu
I mean im away on a trip till Friday one of our members posts when they can. Its only dead cause no one is posting.

I think most people are just really busy cause of the holidays. :/ I'll try to post soon... Though I need to post in practically all RP's I'm in so it'll take a bit xD

No no. Just wait for a response

Just to be on the safe side, @ShiroKiyoshi, is Victor vermilion good to go?

Last edited:
So I planned to post today, but y'know it's vacation and I've been hanging out with family.

Name
Ferr Ironsoul

Character's Color
Grey

Race
Human

Appearance
lQkC1xe.jpg

Weapons: Gungnir
final_fantasy__buster_sword_by_kenshiro_fdp.jpg

While it is named Gungnir, the weapon as three forms it can take on. One being the standard "Shatter" form. Where it takes the form of a greatsword. Able to dish out shattering attacks. At medium range. Then there is the Protect Form. Where the weapon turns into a large shield on command. Offering a large field of protection from small caliber bullets and strikes. Though it takes two hands to wield. And Lastly is the Gungnir mode. Where the weapon takes on the form of a spear. Which, when equipped with dust, is able to be thrown. Causing a controlled explosion which will deal that dust type of damage.

Semblance
Odin: Is activated when Ferr's aura surrounds him and then is focused into his right eye. The eye is then covered in a black layer of aura. When this happens, Ferr's vision and reaction time is heightened to astronomical levels. His mind beings to process things at a faster rate. Allowing him to analyze the battle field, his opponents, and think up of a battle plan within seconds. Thus making everything seem slower than normal to Ferr. However, this semblance causes an enraging effect on Ferr. At his current level, Ferr is only about to use his semblance for five minutes without becoming bloodthursty. Yet once he does, he require to be knocked unconscious to be stopped.

History
Born to a clan of highly decorated warriors, Ferr is the only child of Stella Ironhart and Putter Darksmith. Born June 5th, he came into this world screaming and fighting. A good trait seen in the Ironhart clan. Thanks to the families well-off position in Mistral, Ferr was raised on a very well-picked diet and visited highly regarded physicians in preparation for his years of training to come. And as the son of the eldest daughter of the family, he would inherit the ancestral weapon Gungnir.

Before the child was placed into the training, he spent the first eight years of his life being taught elementary studies by his father. Whom was a retired professor and huntsmen. Knowing the kind of brutal person Ferr could have been should certain principles be left unintroduced, Putter made it the most important objective of the boys life. "Be a good person. Be righteous, not self-righteous. Be a Knight for a brighter day." Words and ideas that would constantly be pounded into Ferr's head till the day he would leave home.

During his early teenage years, Ferr was on a training mission with his mother and father while on break from school. They were teaching their son about aura and how to manifest it and manipulate it. In the forest they were training in, a pack of Beowolves attacked in large numbers. Though Stella and Putter were strong warriors, their son had not ever seen a frightening display of Grimm before. Attempting to defend Ferr, Putter stood in front of his son before being clawed down due to the shear number of Grimm. At the sight of his father falling, Ferr's semblance activated in his time of stress. It was a foreign feeling for him. Time seemed to slow down and his eye burned with pain. This was a time before he had trained his abilities. One would expect to send out a surge of power and then be extinguished. With Ferr, his rage began to consume him and he entered a berserk state. Taking up his training weapon, the youth fought the Grimm off his father with the assistance of his mother. As minutes turned into an hour, the monsters retreated but now a new problem rose up. Ferr wanted to fight more, see bloodshed. He even took swings at his mother before she knocked him out.

Returning home, Putter was rushed to a hospital and his life was saved. However, Ferr was kept under watch. The family feared his semblance but knew it well enough. Stella informed Ferr of the similarity between his great-great grandfather's semblance and his own. In the past, other family members have had similar side effects when using their semblance. Yet Ferr did not waver at this. Instead, he would spend the next few years training his body, mind and soul in tandem to over come this crippling blow to his combat ability.

Have you seen both RWBY Volumes
yes Best time wasted.

Reactions: Katrina Iceheart
Dear god i wanna join this.
I mean i haven't watched too much of RWBY but i REALLY wanna rp it holy blocks!

Submit a profile for a villain or teacher and you may @Asriel

Before i post, where exactly is everyone in the rp?

Well they are waiting on me, but they are active in the private chat we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.