RWBY: Grimm World (OOC/Sign Up All Slots Filled Until Next School Year)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ON MY PS3 lol

Name: Slate Magnus

Faunus or not: Not

Aura Color/Object: Dark Red

Weapon Appearance/Capabilities: Crunch- An over-sized Zweihander. Even with his strength its unwieldy for him to use correctly because of its size and bulkiness. Often using the blade itself as more of a shield then an actual sword. Its secondary form is that of a Gatling gun with the tip of the blade at the bottom, as an large bayonet.

Appearance: 6'1 and 215lb pounds, Slate is built of pure muscle making him extremely large for his age. He has crew cut black hair and is clean shaven with dark blue eyes. Because he loves to show off his physique, he often wears no shirt with the only upper body covering being bandoleers. He also usually wears heavy boots and camo cargo pants, also covered in more bandoliers.

Past: He grew up as the son a weapon maker, who made his living making personalized high end weapons for the rich. Slate loved the idea of toting around weapons of his own, and using them to protect the world, so he decided to become a hunter. He went to Signal Academy where he created his own weapon, with some guidance from his father. He was a model student in combat, and while academically he was sub par, he was still accepted into Beacon.

Personality: Comes off as cocky and arrogant, usually playing himself up, but is extremely loyal to those he recognizes as friends. He is energetic, hot headed and stubborn, yielding to very few. And while weapon technology is like a first language to him, he is a pretty dull guy. Prefers action first, thinking later.

Favorite Dust to use with your weapon: Red powdered dust.

Semblance: Berserk- Loses himself in battle by heightening his senses, improving most of his bodily functions. With the exception of his brain, which reverts into a more animalistic state,

@TheGDeer Accepted! Nice descriptive CS!

@Sepdemonium Yes this is still open! 3 slots for students and an open slot for the Assistant to the Headmaster!

@Sladelius Please do! It will be great to have another student!

Though we will @Urdnot Grunt to Finish his CS (the one that's posted is incomplete still)

Yeesh, just get off work and so much has happened! >_<

Quick question to you guys, Do you think once the first Beacon School Year is finished that when the next one starts to allow 4-8 more people to sign up and join for their first years at beacon? And should that be a 1 time thing if you do think i should?

It's back ^^' I was just saying after it went into the shop, I hadn't had time to watch it... I know where I left off but I either forgot to watch it or I just didn't have time TnT. I can probably get it done in one day, though. I just need time now. (Is moving)

Well i do hope you finish it, and i hope even more that you enjoy it! ^^

@AnastiaCrest01 awww, that's sad TT_TT the shows AWESOME, hopefully you can finish watching season 1 on Youtube or your computer comes back early!

@Dyn01 Great CS! Accepted, just keep in mind that since his hair mostly covers his ears, if he is found out, he may be a target of bullying (probably not by other players, but more by NPC's). But other than that little warning, your CS is Great, and Very Descriptive!
I kind of assumed that might happen tbh, ^^ But thanks for the heads-up and for accepting me! Oh, and I just finished watching S2E3! I loved it!

@Dyn01 I'm about to watch it, don't spoil it for me! ^^

Dang! I can't watch it until 5:30 (i'm not a sponsor) >_<

Oh yeah. Let me work on his past xD

@Dyn01 I'm about to watch it, don't spoil it for me! ^^

Dang! I can't watch it until 5:30 (i'm not a sponsor) >_<
Neither am I! (Yay for my friends)

As for your question, I would say to be willing to add in new people for the next incoming class. But that's just me.

30 minuets until the new episode. I should of gotten a sponsorship.

im flexible enough to handle the new freshman add on.

@TheGDeer Yea me too XD

@ShiroKiyoshi @Dyn01 Should i add 8 new people for sign up or 4 ? (cause 4 people equals 1 new team) And should it just be a 1 time thing? Or recurring, like every time a school year is done (though it won't happen for a while) 4-8 new people (or people who have finished their school year can create a new character or people who are still in their school year but ahead of the freshman can create a new character as well) can sign up and join?

You should allow another team every time we move up in rank. Sophomore, Junior, etc. But, not two its too confusing and a little repetitive. Afterwards I'll make another banner for a branch off of this RP. What we do in the branch off should be decided by Juniors and up.

16:07 seconds till i can watch third episode.

Hmm, having 4 people means the initiation would be pointless, since those 4 would become a team automatically, but whatevs! we'll cross that bridge when we get to it i guess. Also, sure, i was planning on making a branch-off RP for Juniors and up anyway. And another for when they graduated (though the team leader and their teammates would have to decide which city they wanted to be stationed in (Atlas, Vale, Ect) and would recieve mission's from me (because i'd be the acting commander for each city, though those might have to be branch-offs too, that won't be created until a team picks that specific city, GAAH, i'll do that when it happens, which won't be for a while)

Yep. 2:00 minutes till i can see the episode :I *intensely waiting*

-plugs speakers in-

leggo.

1:00 minute

30 seconds :I>

Status
Not open for further replies.