RWBY: Grimm Hearts (Closed)

Should I include Mature content in this RP (sex, drugs, etc.) to make it even more realistic?

• Yes!

Votes: 19 63.3%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PIZZA! (This will be regarded as both Yes and No)

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters
Sorry things have been hectic. Will post soon.

I'll post soon.

Also, Violets vocal style will follow Haelstorm's.

*pops the champagne* We've reached IC page 2, my friends! Post your launches and landings, and we'll get to slaughtering Grimm!

Side note: Who wants to pair up with whom, and what relic do we want to be our team's?

I want Violet and Azher. Possibly a Rook.

Guess it's me and Gren then. A knight would be pretty dope.

[spoili]Yang has nice tits.[/spoili]

I'll be a mentor figure, but I swear to God, if you try shipping my character with anyone but Yang, I END YOU!

Ha! I plan on having Violet be a Rocker :P He vocals will be based around halestorm. So! When she fights.. she will be singing and playing that guitar. Its an insane combo. Ill post in the morning. Good night.

I concur, though. Knight FTW. Black knight though, since RWBY got the White, and it fits our role as soulless avengers more.

Bumpity bump bump, bumpity bump bump, Frosty the Snowman!

I'll get a post up later tonight. Really uninspired lately.

Ill post later tonight or abit early tomorrow.

@The Philosoraptor

Well, He got a feel of whats under her shirt xD.

She hides her true beauty away from people. He got squeezed against her chest and now knows what lurked under that shirt XD.

They are perfect for her frame but are abit bigger considering shes slightly taller than the average girl. After this experience she may begin to wear actual clothing that fits her instead of hiding what she truly looks like. It will be kinda funny.

Also, Updating her appearence to somthing I like better.

purple-hair_00242669.jpg

Last edited:
Huh. I just got pimped. I feel... Violated. *laughs violently while curling into fetal position*

Also, new Grimm to contest with! Did not give the OK, but... OK! Let's do this!