RWBY: Grimm Hearts (Closed)

Should I include Mature content in this RP (sex, drugs, etc.) to make it even more realistic?

• Yes!

Votes: 19 63.3%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PIZZA! (This will be regarded as both Yes and No)

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters
Is there any free spots?

FOR ALL ACCEPTED PLAYERS:

The IC is now up. Feel free to post, but remember the rules posted in the first post.

AND IF I SEE ANYONE WHO I DID NOT ACCEPT POST ON THAT IC, I KILL YOU IMMEDIATELY. DAMN THE REALISTIC CONSEQUENCES.

Hello! Read through the posts so understand the situation in posts and such. Philosoraptor may we be talking in the chats of privateness?

Just so you know, I am here, but I'm also waiting for Celane just so we all get at least one post in.

@Lucius Cypher, @Cheeki Breeki

I've sent a message to the group of people who requested room after the deadline passed. They now have the opportunity to post a character to replace Celane. Until we have that one, continue posting. I'll meet up with your characters later.

• Name: Violet Gharnz
  • Appearance:
    purple-hair_00242669.jpg
  • Personality: Silent, Enigmatic, Morbid, Depressing, Untrusting, Unyielding, Blank yet longing for love.
  • Weapon:
    Weapon Appearance/Capabilities: MindStorm
    images
    post-4521-1244420808.jpg
    The Guitar Extends out to create a sort of sonic Cannon. This is a Guitar with a speaker from which her playing is Amplified using Gravity and Electricity Dust.
    4efeee07fcf15bc57691f776a0d92f85.jpg
    The Sonic Cannon extends and collapses in to create a Combat Plasma Thrower. Combining Fire Dust, Gravity and Electricity to create a horrific weapon of technology.
  • Semblance: Rifting- Violet has the ability to 'Teleport' to any point within her sight. In doing so she disappears in a purple mist to appear through a purple mist where she wished. She must see the destination. (Think of Night Crawler from X-Men. It makes Noise and it created a cloud of smoke.)
  • ???: (TBA later in RP)
  • Brief Bio:
    Much of her past is unknown to even those who would look into it. Only her parents know some of what she had done during her time alive. She was raised in a household built upon the foundations of Military and Scientific progress. Both her parents were at a time Hunters. Her father himself known well but chose a different path. Her mother furthered her studies when she became pregnant with Violet.

Violet herself was taught from an early age how to protect herself and the combat strategies of both her parents. She was sent to the best schools possible where she could learn to both follow in her parents footsteps and the scholastic arts. In the end it left her more prepared than most people her age. It was several of these factors that had led to her acceptance into Beacon. It was up until a single event changed her life.

When she turned Fifteen She and her parents took a vacation that went horribly wrong. During a excursion into a more jungle like area where her mother wanted to check out they were attacked by a colossal Grim. Her father and mother fought the Grim off only to have it return minutes later to catch them both off guard. With their aura still recovering it attacked and killed them both in a gruesome manner.

The death of her parents in a horrific manner before her eyes had left an impact on her. In a horrific fit of rage and sorrow she took her new forged weapons into combat for the first time. In a fight that lasted nearly three hours she downed the Giant Grim and decapitate it to show that she had a large trophy.

The authorities especially the military arrived on the scene within hours to see the head of the massive Grim sitting near Violet who just sat silently on the ground near the mangled corpses of her parents. Since then she had shown signs of instability but her prowess was undeniable. The Grim Trophy was literally a sign of her Fall and Arisen personality. She is a far shot now from what she once was.

Please let me know if you want anything changed. She is all mid to long range combat.

Last edited:
  • Name: Violet Gharnz
  • Appearance:
    blue%20eyes%20long%20hair%20blue%20hair%20twintails%20ophelia%20chains%20purple%20eyes%20anime%20girls%20s4%20league%201920x120_wallpaperswa.com_83.jpg
  • Personality: Silent, Enigmatic, Morbid, Depressing, Untrusting, Unyielding, Blank yet longing for love.
  • Weapon:
    Weapon Appearance/Capabilities: MindStorm
    images
    post-4521-1244420808.jpg
    The Guitar Extends out to create a sort of sonic Cannon. This is a Guitar with a speaker from which her playing is Amplified using Gravity and Electricity Dust.
    4efeee07fcf15bc57691f776a0d92f85.jpg
    The Sonic Cannon extends and collapses in to create a Combat Plasma Thrower. Combining Fire Dust, Gravity and Electricity to create a horrific weapon of technology.
  • Semblance: Rifting- Violet has the ability to 'Teleport' to any point within her sight. In doing so she disappears in a purple mist to appear through a purple mist where she wished. She must see the destination. (Think of Night Crawler from X-Men. It makes Noise and it created a cloud of smoke.)
  • ???: (TBA later in RP)
  • Brief Bio:
    Much of her past is unknown to even those who would look into it. Only her parents know some of what she had done during her time alive. She was raised in a household built upon the foundations of Military and Scientific progress. Both her parents were at a time Hunters. Her father himself known well but chose a different path. Her mother furthered her studies when she became pregnant with Violet.

Violet herself was taught from an early age how to protect herself and the combat strategies of both her parents. She was sent to the best schools possible where she could learn to both follow in her parents footsteps and the scholastic arts. In the end it left her more prepared than most people her age. It was several of these factors that had led to her acceptance into Beacon. It was up until a single event changed her life.

When she turned Fifteen She and her parents took a vacation that went horribly wrong. During a excursion into a more jungle like area where her mother wanted to check out they were attacked by a colossal Grim. Her father and mother fought the Grim off only to have it return minutes later to catch them both off guard. With their aura still recovering it attacked and killed them both in a gruesome manner.

The death of her parents in a horrific manner before her eyes had left an impact on her. In a horrific fit of rage and sorrow she took her new forged weapons into combat for the first time. In a fight that lasted nearly three hours she downed the Giant Grim and decapitate it to show that she had a large trophy.

The authorities especially the military arrived on the scene within hours to see the head of the massive Grim sitting near Violet who just sat silently on the ground near the mangled corpses of her parents. Since then she had shown signs of instability but her prowess was undeniable. The Grim Trophy was literally a sign of her Fall and Arisen personality. She is a far shot now from what she once was.

Please let me know if you want anything changed. She is all mid to long range combat.

Well, first to post gets the most. Welcome to the team. Get to work.

Well, first to post gets the most. Welcome to the team. Get to work.

Roger, I will read and make a post in.. like two minutes. Just got home from work. Luckily! Lila means Purple in German so Violent is so close its easy.

And with that, I present the first bit of comedy relief for the season! Simply imagine my guy getting chased in circles by underwear-clad high-school girls brandishing pillows and high-tech firearms, and you'll be chuckling in no time. (LAUGH, DAMN YOU!)

I recommend moving to the ballroom. Note that it will be set up for a massive slumber party, so bring your sleeping bags.