RWBY: Grimm Hearts (Closed)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Should I include Mature content in this RP (sex, drugs, etc.) to make it even more realistic?

• Yes!

Votes: 19 63.3%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PIZZA! (This will be regarded as both Yes and No)

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters
Finally, after procrastinating, whining, fighting internally with laziness, falling off a long board, and stabbing myself with a butter knife, I have posted!

And you guys should be expecting a surprise in a post or two...

Why not now.

I know! I've been busy.. I am just trying to gather myself enough to post xD

So. They did it again while I wasn't looking. I get that sites need maintenance and updates, but why do they keep changing the format? Especially to this.

For the sake of hopefully moving this along, and just to get them into the spotlight of things after all the time I've put them through, @Victor Markov and @Winter as the villains!

This is my Villain sheet for those interested.

[fieldbox= Symphony, goldenrod, solid]

[glow= Yellow]Name:[/glow] Naomi Cadenza
[glow= Yellow]Age:[/glow] 20
[glow= Yellow]Gender:[/glow] Female
[glow= Yellow]Appearance:[/glow]

WvRPlYX.jpg

[glow= Yellow]Personality:[/glow]

~Sarcastic~
~Calm~
~Intelligent~
~Serene~
~Distrusting~​

[glow= Yellow]Weapon:[/glow]
~"Never ask me to drop the bass"~

Naomi's weapon of choice is based off the common electric guitar modified into a powerful weapon. The Bass Rifle appears to be a rather strange looking guitar when in it's docile form, usually resting against the users back via a strap wrapped around the users arm. The secondary form allows the instrument to be used as a rifle with it's final form being a large club. Each form will be explained bellow:

~Docile Form~
In this form the instrument appears merely as a modified guitar fitted with speakers and boasting a thicker larger frame than your standard sized electronic guitar. While in this form the instrument can in fact be used to perform music but doesn't appear to have any more uses while in this form.

~First form~
The first form of the instrument transforms it into a rifle, however while most rifles fire ammunition this rifle in fact fires sound waves in the form of heavy concussive blasts which have been compressed via dust in order to unleash accurate and deadly volleys of sound. The blasts carry vibrations which on contact carry a resonant frequency which shatter bones and burst ear drums, the force of contact will very likely have a knock-back effect unless the target is a larger size.

~Secondary form~
This form allows the user to wield the entire instrument as a club, using the speakers located at the end to unleash harsh explosive waves of sound upon each strike. This form lacks a defensive aspect like the third form, however what it lacks in defense it makes up for in destructive potential.

~Third form~
The final form of the instrument allows the user to split the weapon into two pieces, the thinner part of the weapon pulling out into a blade which resonates with sound energy, the frequency making the metal capable of cutting through virtually anything. The other larger side functions as a shield, using sound blasts to knock back enemies and defend from attacks, though physical attacks against the shield are to be avoided. This form allows her to use her most powerful attacks and combos, and is when she is the most lethal.​

[glow= Yellow]Semblance:[/glow]
Naomi's semblance is quite simply 'sound'. She is able to withstand any and all frequencies of sound through her aura and her semblance allows her to hear for great distances if she takes the time to focus. She is also able to ride her hearing on sound waves to selectively seek out the locations of threats, however they must be making a sound for her to pick up on it.​

[glow= Yellow]Brief Bio:[/glow]

[ERROR]: (information is either corrupted or missing, please inform the archive administration team immediately)​

[/fieldbox]

This is my Villain sheet for those interested.

[fieldbox= Symphony, goldenrod, solid]

[glow= Yellow]Name:[/glow] Naomi Cadenza
[glow= Yellow]Age:[/glow] 20
[glow= Yellow]Gender:[/glow] Female
[glow= Yellow]Appearance:[/glow]

WvRPlYX.jpg

[glow= Yellow]Personality:[/glow]

~Sarcastic~
~Calm~
~Intelligent~
~Serene~
~Distrusting~​

[glow= Yellow]Weapon:[/glow]
~"Never ask me to drop the bass"~

Naomi's weapon of choice is based off the common electric guitar modified into a powerful weapon. The Bass Rifle appears to be a rather strange looking guitar when in it's docile form, usually resting against the users back via a strap wrapped around the users arm. The secondary form allows the instrument to be used as a rifle with it's final form being a large club. Each form will be explained bellow:

~Docile Form~
In this form the instrument appears merely as a modified guitar fitted with speakers and boasting a thicker larger frame than your standard sized electronic guitar. While in this form the instrument can in fact be used to perform music but doesn't appear to have any more uses while in this form.

~First form~
The first form of the instrument transforms it into a rifle, however while most rifles fire ammunition this rifle in fact fires sound waves in the form of heavy concussive blasts which have been compressed via dust in order to unleash accurate and deadly volleys of sound. The blasts carry vibrations which on contact carry a resonant frequency which shatter bones and burst ear drums, the force of contact will very likely have a knock-back effect unless the target is a larger size.

~Secondary form~
This form allows the user to wield the entire instrument as a club, using the speakers located at the end to unleash harsh explosive waves of sound upon each strike. This form lacks a defensive aspect like the third form, however what it lacks in defense it makes up for in destructive potential.

~Third form~
The final form of the instrument allows the user to split the weapon into two pieces, the thinner part of the weapon pulling out into a blade which resonates with sound energy, the frequency making the metal capable of cutting through virtually anything. The other larger side functions as a shield, using sound blasts to knock back enemies and defend from attacks, though physical attacks against the shield are to be avoided. This form allows her to use her most powerful attacks and combos, and is when she is the most lethal.​

[glow= Yellow]Semblance:[/glow]
Naomi's semblance is quite simply 'sound'. She is able to withstand any and all frequencies of sound through her aura and her semblance allows her to hear for great distances if she takes the time to focus. She is also able to ride her hearing on sound waves to selectively seek out the locations of threats, however they must be making a sound for her to pick up on it.​

[glow= Yellow]Brief Bio:[/glow]

[ERROR]: (information is either corrupted or missing, please inform the archive administration team immediately)​

[/fieldbox]

That weapon is almost an exact match to Violets xD

So I've just now noticed. That could make for an interesting engagement haha.

And now we can finally decide: Dubstep or Metal.

Name: Victor Vermilion
Appearance:
Cloud_Strife_Wallpaper_by_SamIsGarbage.jpg

Personality: Victor is a cold, calculating person who went dark the moment his team was executed right before his eyes. He is also a survivor who will kill when backed into a corner and will never back down when threatened. He is ruthless when it comes to killing Grimm and always dedicated to the hunt. His loyalty lies with whoever pays him the most and if someone else offers a larger paycheck, he cuts his ties to his previous employer literally. His job is a dark one and he has grown dark along with it.
Weapon: The Fang of Fenrir/Fenris (depending on which variation you go with). a weapon that starts off as a katana when sheathed, but expands into a buster sword with a hidden cannon in the blade that has a fang design running along the flat of the blade (hence the name) when drawn that can turn into another weapon back to back without a hitch. the gunblade form even uses a sight. Victor pulls the bottom half of the blade down and exposes the cannon while the side of the hilt that is away from the cutting edge folds down onto the back of the sword to become the sight. he also pulls the hilt down to expose the trigger. the rounds he uses are coated with dust that has an affinity for fire. the fang can also turn into a chain sword, a kisurigama, a double headed battle axe, a spear, and a claymore with a rifle running down the middle of the blade. And the nidhogg gauntlets two quad form gauntlets that can use blades, high velocity mono-millimeter wire, cannons that sit on the exterior of the gauntlet when activated and claws that extend from the finger tips. usually used in conjunction to the fang of Fenrir/Fenris or when he is unable to get to the fang of Fenrir/Fenris. the cannons do not fire upon impact, but are used as a ranged weapon that fires when he presses the trigger located in the exact center of his palm and use dust with an affinity for fire for ammunition. the gauntlets also cover the entire hand and forearm and are used as both defense and offence when dealing with a melee attack. they also help handle the fang when Victor exposes the cannon while the fang is in its buster sword form.
Semblance: Semblance Gemini: the ability to copy another person's semblance, but there are two catches to this. one, he must see the semblance in action and two, if he sees another semblance after he copies one, the one he copied is overwritten by the new semblance ability.
???: (TBA later in RP)
Brief Bio: (3-4 paragraphs, four sentences each) Victor, the son of Sorin Scarlet, was at one point a very happy young man. He had everything, but then tragedy struck. A pack of Beowulves and Ursa attacked his home and killed his sisters along with his parents. He was the lone survivor of the attack and he was sure he was going to die until some unknown huntsman saved him wielding a long katana that transformed into a chain-sword. It was at that point that he chose to become a huntsman. He made his weapons and dedicated his life to killing the Grimm that were more inclined to killing people than keeping to themselves.

One day, Victor was out with his team, V.E.R.G., when they were captured and his teammates were killed one by one right before his eyes. He then activated the high velocity mono-millimeter wire function of the nidhogg gauntlets and took care of the ones who captured him out of desperation only to be recruited by the enemy. He had no clue that his being captured was part of the plan to get him to turn against his former allies and to kill the people who took him hostage. Needless to say, he was outraged but glad to be alive. Although he wasn't too thrilled being turned against the Academy and the Hunters Association.

Victor had decided to become a mercenary who worked alone since the only other option was death. it's been nine years since then and he more often than not caught his targets with his high velocity mono-millimeter wire and knocked whoever he was hired to hunt down out while cutting Grimm to pieces with the same wire. Those who were foolish enough to thrash about after being captured usually got cut in the process and froze when they felt the sting and seen their blood. Victor is known to be cold and merciless on the battlefield and also known to get the job done no matter the cost. He also makes it a point that he has no loyalty to anyone but to the highest bidder. If someone tries to force him to do something, he reminds them how expendable they are compared to him by having a very thin piece of high velocity mono-millimeter wire around their necks only to tighten the noose until they get the picture that they may be paying him for his services but he is calling the shots not the ones who hired him. The thread is sent out upon entering the room his employer is in only to be retracted when he is about to leave. If his employer says anything he doesn't like on his way out, he gives them a very firm warning by, if they smoke, cutting the burning portion of whatever they are smoking off and telling them "Next time it will be your head being separated from your body." As you can imagine, the effect is breathtaking and grabs his employer's attention quickly.

There's my villain. And i vote metal.