RWBY: Grimm Hearts (Closed)

Should I include Mature content in this RP (sex, drugs, etc.) to make it even more realistic?

• Yes!

Votes: 19 63.3%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PIZZA! (This will be regarded as both Yes and No)

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters
I got lots of them to face. I was hoping that I could create the boss Grimm for us.

01d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll have a post up tonight.

Wrote it up on my phone. Hope it'd ok.

Last edited:
How do you guys want this final part of the initiation to go down? Do we want an epic battle, or just a homeward march?

HORDES! HORDES THERE SHALL BE, I SAY! THE SKIES WILL BE SCORCHED, THE LAND WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF MAN AND GRIMM!

Also, did you just say "fuck you" in Finnish?

Ill have a post up tomorrow morning. Today has been such a fantastic day its almost making me wonder what bad is going to happen soon.

ANYWAY if anyone wants to know the song Violet will be strumming on her guitar it will be this.

It produces horrific sonic waves capable of shaking buildings to peices and.... if she strums that when a Grim is close.. it will likely expload. Its a massive sound cannon to say the least. Depending on the pitch and speed it will resonate higher and lower. Its a massively destructive weapon. Her third form is the most deadly but isn't versatile. The Mindstorms true form is the guitar.. This song is where I got the idea.

Ill have a post up tomorrow morning. Today has been such a fantastic day its almost making me wonder what bad is going to happen soon.

ANYWAY if anyone wants to know the song Violet will be strumming on her guitar it will be this.

It produces horrific sonic waves capable of shaking buildings to peices and.... if she strums that when a Grim is close.. it will likely expload. Its a massive sound cannon to say the least. Depending on the pitch and speed it will resonate higher and lower. Its a massively destructive weapon. Her third form is the most deadly but isn't versatile. The Mindstorms true form is the guitar.. This song is where I got the idea.

Don't get carried away with the sonic blasts. Otherwise you kill the fun.

Don't get carried away with the sonic blasts. Otherwise you kill the fun.

Like I said, its focused on her group. It takes alot to kill them with that. Unless they are RIGHT next to her. Otherwise its a stun/ Suppression weapon. Untill she turns it down...