RWBY: Grimm Hearts (Closed)

Should I include Mature content in this RP (sex, drugs, etc.) to make it even more realistic?

• Yes!

Votes: 19 63.3%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PIZZA! (This will be regarded as both Yes and No)

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters
Oh god... Violet is going to be so Awkward... I based her in some ways around Blake in the way she conducts herself. Otherwise she is entirely my design. I will post up now before I go to bed then once I am back from work tomorrow if everyone else is able to.

Just making sure you're still there.

I am raising Violets age to 17-3/4

I'm sorry for taking so long, my home situation is just... Shit right now. It's rather exhausting.

I'm sorry for taking so long, my home situation is just... Shit right now. It's rather exhausting.

It's all good. I'll have another post up later. at work now.

Torn to make Violets voice based around Hatley Williams or Amy Lee from evanessence. Seeing that she is sonic based. Her attacks are based on her guitar and singing.

Last edited:
@Cheeki Breeki, @Lucius Cypher

Exchange your witty cripple-to-freakish-boar-thing conversations and ballroom arrivals this week, and we'll call it that for a while. @Angelic Fusion, do not post until they have done so. We're doing a smooth transition from night to day, and everyone should get the stuff in. But I must emphasize that you try to make it quick so we can get on with it.

That aside, I've decided to make another, NPC team. The girl chasing after me in my post will be the leader of it. Each of you can claim a role in the team if you choose, otherwise I man it alone. Do not make another CS for them, just have that character in mind with your own. THIS IS OPTIONAL.

In other news, I'll be gone until Saturday afternoon on a personal trip. Have fun!

Awesome, I know just the type of character.

@Lucius Cypher. Finish up your sexy shower and go to sleep.

@The rest. We'll start initiation bright and early. Sharpen your sticks.

My character is asleep. Ill edit it into my post so we can continue alright.

Well, shit. I didn't expect that to work so well.

Do you want us to progress to the next morning?