RWBY - A War for The Light

Which designated Roleplay Area would you like to see this done in?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But if it was public then maybe other people coming to report the same problem would be able to add onto that discussion instead of spamming her inbox?

Well it's too late now. Ha ha...
;-;

I wouldn't worry about it. They're admins; it's their job to keep the site running the way it should. If there's a problem with the site that you can't fix on your own, then it's normal that you should send one of them a message, isn't it?

Anyway, I have no issues, so I can't help you :/ You are 18+ right...? lol

Yeah the little pink star indicates that you're supposed to be a responsible adult now.

Hm.. I have never seen this show but everyone seems to flip their lids about it.

Hm.. I have never seen this show but everyone seems to flip their lids about it.
It is a very interesting setting. It's reasonable lid-flipping.

Ah I see. I'm assuming all of you have seen it?
I have not, I've just read a lot of yuri fanfiction about it and ended up researching the setting in depth :P

I wouldn't worry about it. They're admins; it's their job to keep the site running the way it should. If there's a problem with the site that you can't fix on your own, then it's normal that you should send one of them a message, isn't it?

Anyway, I have no issues, so I can't help you :/ You are 18+ right...? lol
I am. I may look like I'm ten but I'm 18+ I swear. Why is it just me though...? OTL

I have not, I've just read a lot of yuri fanfiction about it and ended up researching the setting in depth :P
It would have been easier to just watch the show then, Karakui.

It would have been easier to just watch the show then, Karakui.
True, but I find the 3D animation quite disengaging, and it's quicker to read a single page of text at a time than to have to patch a hundred concepts together slowly from tiny tidbits of information.

True, but I find the 3D animation quite disengaging, and it's quicker to read a single page of text at a time than to have to patch a hundred concepts together slowly from tiny tidbits of information.
Ah true. It's really only the story that's keeping me in it, because 3D models are pretty weird looking.

I have watched the show. And eh, a lot of people complained that the 3d style of the show was a turn-off for them but I honestly didn't mind it. :/

I have mixed feelings about the 3D animation, to be honest. When I first saw a clip of RWBY, long before any fanfiction, my first thought was "Wow, this would make an amazing game". Then, they go and make Grimm Eclipse and lo and behold, RWBY really did make an amazing game :D

I have watched the show. And eh, a lot of people complained that the 3d style of the show was a turn-off for them but I honestly didn't mind it. :/
Well I was wary and then I binged it and got used to it. The models look really good, and have only gotten better in my opinion

Yeah, they are definitely very good models. Certainly top of the range, beaten only by that of Black Rock Shooter, that I know of, which is so good that I didn't even realise it was 3D until I watched the OVA (which is 2D)

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Unbound
I'm sorry for my absense guys, some life stuff that I had not expected occupied me for the past couple of days, but now I am back and ready to get this thing going.

A big thank you to @Shayla for creating the OOC and Sign up threads, took a real load off my shoulders :D

Reactions: Shayla and Karakui
Status
Not open for further replies.