RWBY - A War for The Light

Which designated Roleplay Area would you like to see this done in?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Libertine?

*cries*

I suppose I will see where this is in a few weeks time when I age up to Adult.

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
Alright , Your GM for this apparently has gone missing.... I will as CO-GM put up a sign up for you all!

I am certainly all for it, assuming that everyone else is as well.

I'm still here, looking forward to seeing the signups, I appreciate ya Shayla!

I'm still up for this. Still a little wary of Libertine but I'm still game.

I'm here; back from vacation.

I'm down. Won't flake this time.

I thought you were the GM all along considering you made the interest check too... oh well. As long as something happens it's all good :D

I'm having trouble accessing it. Says that I don't have permission to do that.

Unusual. What exactly is it saying? And what's saying it? Can you provide a screenshot?

I'll click both links provided and be taken to this screen:
Screenshot%204_zpsdi5foglu.png

If it's iwaku's fault, all I can think of is that Iwaku is locking you out of the libertine area. It could be a bug with your stored data. Clear your cache and cookies for Iwaku (click the little green padlock in the uRL bar, and in More Tools click Clear Browsing Data). If it is a client side bug, that's how to fix it. If it doesn't work, it's Diana's fault. Be careful, make sure you write down any passwords you want to keep because Clear Browsing Data has a small chance to delete saved login data depending on where the website saves it to.

• Useful
Reactions: Cwispy
Still error. I even cleared out the cache, and changed my libertine settings. Guess I'll have to wait and see if it gets changed later.

I'd say PM Diana about it then. If you want to get to work on a CS while you wait, I'll paste the rules and CS in a spoiler for ya.

SEXUALITY AND GENDER MUST BE THE EVEN.

IC Rules:
I do not take credit for this list of rules, but they are everything that I wanted my rules to be.
Please try to post a paragraph each time. I really detest having a lot of 1 liners, so please try to keep them away. (I understand if you get writers block or something, just tell us so we don't think you're not trying.)
YOU CAN NOT BE YOUR OWN PARTNER/LOVER! I hate it when people do this, it sucks to be done, and if you plan on having a drama point based on the fact that two of your characters were together, that's fine as long as as it is now over.
This is not a free for all Sex Party and I better damn well not see it happening. Sex is allowed but I do not want our RP to consist of it all the time. SUBSTANCE PEOPLE!
Feel free to interact with a NPC or more!
(Keyword - #LightVSDark
Likewise, only type in third person. Reason is, first person can confuse people. It makes them get lost in all the I's, since there would be a ton of them. So please, for my sake and the sake of others, use third person.
Please refrain from using text talk and please try to use a spell checker if you don't know English very well.
GRAMMAR! Now one of my pet peeves is having people who spell things shorthanded. It doesn't matter to me if there are a few mistakes here and there.Just don't let it become a repeated process.
Cursing. Now, I know some characters are not going to be the sweetest, and some are just going to have a few instances, but I am completely fine with your characters cursing. However, one every single sentence is kind of extreme, so try to avoid putting one in everything.
Collabs are more than welcome and acceptable as long as you do not drag out the scene and or day.
No god moding unless asked first. This doesn't mean that you can kill someone off. We do have alot of interaction in this roleplay given the genre of writing. Do make sure that you okay it with the person your are role playing with when doing a battle/fight scene on the hits that are acceptable.

OOC Rules:
Please message myself and or any of my GM's for issues or to run any idea's by us that have an extreme effect.
Feel free to expand on the CS, just make sure what's there is in there somewhere.
We are the GM's, and our word is final. We make the rules.
We enforce the rules, and we do have the power to kick you out. That being said, we will do our best to make fair judgments in regards to any situation. We are actually pretty nice! Also , know that if I see arguing and you are not resolving it like the adults I know you all to be. I will kick either both parties out and or the antagonist of the situation. I refuse to see it ruined by mindless and childless behavior.
Please use real pictures, if you are absolutely unable to find one that you do not like, than realistic drawings are f is fine, if approved by Mods Put, "#Insert your house name.] at the end of your CS in order to be accepted and to know you read the rules.
Under no circumstances are you allowed to post without a GM accepting your character.
Please flesh out the characters, We like seeing that people put effort into their characters, and that they took time to have some formatting and other things. We love ideas so do feel free to bring any before us and if you want to make drama.
Please be kind to all your other rp friends, we don't want people feeling attacked or threatened by other. It helps create a more cohesive bond between players.
There is a 2 character limit!!! I may change this eventually and when this happens you will be informed, but as of now it is one. If a spot opens we will first offer it up to our Hold List People.
Also there is 1 key word this time around... so please make sure you read EVERYTHING!

Have Fun and Obey the Rules!
Appearance: [Realistic or Anime style]
Face-claim :

General
Full Name :
Alias(es) :
Sex:

Combat
Combat Role: [Sniper, Brute, Support, Dust Mage, Stealth]
Weapons:
Semblance: [All will be reviewed by GMs to ensure they are not overpowered]

Appearance
Height:
Body Type:
Weight:
Skin:
Facial & Body Features:
Hair Description:
Eye's:
Piercings:
Tattoo's/Marking's:
Scars:
Clothing Style:
Pets:

Personality
Sexuality/Alignment: [hetero, homo, pan, bi, etc.]
Intelligence level:
Personality Traits: Describe in Paragraph or Bullets
Personality Flaws: Describe in Paragraph or Bullets
Fears:
Quirks/habits:
Skills/talents:
Motivation:
Soft spots:
Interests/Hobbies:
Weaknesses:
Strengths:
Hobbies:
Secrets:

Relationships
Friends:
Enemies:
Lovers:
Exes:
Relatives:
Partner:[First Person You Meet Eyesight With In Initiation]
Teammates: [Your partner and another pairing, will be determined by GMs. Also make sure your names are able to match up well for team pairings.]

Background
Place of Birth:
Family:
History: (at least a few bullet points explaining how your character got to the role s/he is in now; full fleshed out history is optional)
Favorite Song:
Extras: [Miscellaneous and added information.]

I'd say PM Diana about it then. If you want to get to work on a CS while you wait, I'll paste the rules and CS in a spoiler for ya.

SEXUALITY AND GENDER MUST BE THE EVEN.

IC Rules:
I do not take credit for this list of rules, but they are everything that I wanted my rules to be.
Please try to post a paragraph each time. I really detest having a lot of 1 liners, so please try to keep them away. (I understand if you get writers block or something, just tell us so we don't think you're not trying.)
YOU CAN NOT BE YOUR OWN PARTNER/LOVER! I hate it when people do this, it sucks to be done, and if you plan on having a drama point based on the fact that two of your characters were together, that's fine as long as as it is now over.
This is not a free for all Sex Party and I better damn well not see it happening. Sex is allowed but I do not want our RP to consist of it all the time. SUBSTANCE PEOPLE!
Feel free to interact with a NPC or more!
(Keyword - #LightVSDark
Likewise, only type in third person. Reason is, first person can confuse people. It makes them get lost in all the I's, since there would be a ton of them. So please, for my sake and the sake of others, use third person.
Please refrain from using text talk and please try to use a spell checker if you don't know English very well.
GRAMMAR! Now one of my pet peeves is having people who spell things shorthanded. It doesn't matter to me if there are a few mistakes here and there.Just don't let it become a repeated process.
Cursing. Now, I know some characters are not going to be the sweetest, and some are just going to have a few instances, but I am completely fine with your characters cursing. However, one every single sentence is kind of extreme, so try to avoid putting one in everything.
Collabs are more than welcome and acceptable as long as you do not drag out the scene and or day.
No god moding unless asked first. This doesn't mean that you can kill someone off. We do have alot of interaction in this roleplay given the genre of writing. Do make sure that you okay it with the person your are role playing with when doing a battle/fight scene on the hits that are acceptable.

OOC Rules:
Please message myself and or any of my GM's for issues or to run any idea's by us that have an extreme effect.
Feel free to expand on the CS, just make sure what's there is in there somewhere.
We are the GM's, and our word is final. We make the rules.
We enforce the rules, and we do have the power to kick you out. That being said, we will do our best to make fair judgments in regards to any situation. We are actually pretty nice! Also , know that if I see arguing and you are not resolving it like the adults I know you all to be. I will kick either both parties out and or the antagonist of the situation. I refuse to see it ruined by mindless and childless behavior.
Please use real pictures, if you are absolutely unable to find one that you do not like, than realistic drawings are f is fine, if approved by Mods Put, "#Insert your house name.] at the end of your CS in order to be accepted and to know you read the rules.
Under no circumstances are you allowed to post without a GM accepting your character.
Please flesh out the characters, We like seeing that people put effort into their characters, and that they took time to have some formatting and other things. We love ideas so do feel free to bring any before us and if you want to make drama.
Please be kind to all your other rp friends, we don't want people feeling attacked or threatened by other. It helps create a more cohesive bond between players.
There is a 2 character limit!!! I may change this eventually and when this happens you will be informed, but as of now it is one. If a spot opens we will first offer it up to our Hold List People.
Also there is 1 key word this time around... so please make sure you read EVERYTHING!

Have Fun and Obey the Rules!
Appearance: [Realistic or Anime style]
Face-claim :

General
Full Name :
Alias(es) :
Sex:

Combat
Combat Role: [Sniper, Brute, Support, Dust Mage, Stealth]
Weapons:
Semblance: [All will be reviewed by GMs to ensure they are not overpowered]

Appearance
Height:
Body Type:
Weight:
Skin:
Facial & Body Features:
Hair Description:
Eye's:
Piercings:
Tattoo's/Marking's:
Scars:
Clothing Style:
Pets:

Personality
Sexuality/Alignment: [hetero, homo, pan, bi, etc.]
Intelligence level:
Personality Traits: Describe in Paragraph or Bullets
Personality Flaws: Describe in Paragraph or Bullets
Fears:
Quirks/habits:
Skills/talents:
Motivation:
Soft spots:
Interests/Hobbies:
Weaknesses:
Strengths:
Hobbies:
Secrets:

Relationships
Friends:
Enemies:
Lovers:
Exes:
Relatives:
Partner:[First Person You Meet Eyesight With In Initiation]
Teammates: [Your partner and another pairing, will be determined by GMs. Also make sure your names are able to match up well for team pairings.]

Background
Place of Birth:
Family:
History: (at least a few bullet points explaining how your character got to the role s/he is in now; full fleshed out history is optional)
Favorite Song:
Extras: [Miscellaneous and added information.]
The other tricky thing is that I realized that I had no libertine before clearing the cache, so it could be a thing where I just need to wait for it to give me permissions and whatnot.
If it's still broke tomorrow I'll PM her.

Well, neither did I and it worked fine for me... This is my first venture into libertine ever.

Well then I guess I will PM her. Just uh... I don't like bothering people, especially admins. ;-;

Oh, I see... I love bothering people :D I guess a profile comment would be less intrusive.

That'd be worse because then it's PUBLIC. Well, I PMed her anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.