RWBY: A Grimm World (Redux)(OOC/Sign-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, @Accelerator keep in mind what we talked about, also, Corona's classes can't involved students fighting each-other unless it's light sparring, because actual combat against each-other is Glynda Goodwitch's Combat Class, alright? Also for Dust Usage your supposed to put what types of dust they use and how they use it. Other than all this, their both accepted, keep in mind though what we talked about on Corona's level of ability.

Also just noticed how many Faunus we have, it's like a petting zoo.

Trust me, you aren't the only one whose noticed XD​

Actually I'm feeling it's more like "The Young White Fang"

Well then :3​

Name:
Gavin Gunmetal

Height:
6'3

Weight:

Race:
Human

Family:
Father: Alive
Mother: Deceased
Twin Brother: Alive

Fighting Type:
Semblance/Weapon combo user

Aura Color/Object:
Bright blue

Weapon Appearance/Capabilities:
Tamabatasu

Gavin's weapons are a pair of greaves with blades along the top of the foot and on the shin. On the back portion of each is a pair of pistols that can be fired from the force of his kicks. Depending on the way he kicks the pistols will either round forward and fire from below his boot, or shoot from the back of his leg. Also has ten knives, five on each arm, that contained crystallized Dust, red and yellow.

Appearance:
AnimeGuy16.jpg

Battle Experience/Training:
Gavin was trained by his parents, both hunters of some respect. He, along with his twin brother, both showed interest in the same type of weapon. Unlike his brother, Gavin had chosen to go on to school to better learn how to fight.

Past:
Gavin is the younger of two twins. His brother and he aren't identical but they have enough similarities that people would get them confused when they were young. Their parents were happy to help the boys do whatever they wanted. His father was a Hunter, though not a very successful one. So teaching both boys to fight was a happy moment for the family. Through use of several training weapons and styles, it was discovered that both boys were handy at using greaves.

As Gavin and his brother grew older their differences became apparent. Gavin was more interested in school, while his brother had a tendency to skip school and cause trouble. Gavin though, excelled at whatever he was doing. His fighting prowess seemed to know few bounds and he made his own greaves.

Beacon Admission:
Gavin was accepted Beacon due to his grades and battle prowess at his previous school. He scored higher in testing than in battle skill, but the teachers were sure that Gavin was holding himself back.

Personality:
Likes to joke around, able to find something funny in almost any situation. Becomes serious when he fights, studying his opponent closely before committing.

Dust Usage:
Uses red and yellow Dust, fire and lightning. Uses it in crystallized form combined with knives to make explosive missiles.

Semblance:
Probability. He can see slightly into the future, able to determine the best path of attack for himself and those he is fighting with. Even though he can see the possibilities, it doesn't always mean he'll be able to act on them. And sometimes the best choice results in him having to sacrifice his own well being to create an opening.

Anything Special or Noteworthy:
His brother is Mercury Black, ally of Cinder Fall.​

Last edited:
Alright, looks okay, but in Dust Usage your supposed to put what types of dust he uses and how he uses them ^^

It does say he uses red and yellow and fused the crystals with knives. I edited it just a bit. Is that better or does it need further explanation?

Nope, that's all good. @TheGDeer did you get your character up? My computers being slow and i need to know before i post my character, as it'll take up the last Student slot.​

Alright, sorry for asking, it's just my computers being really slow so it would have taken a while to click all the links on the main page to see everyone's character and find which is yours, this was faster :3​

Name: Hayden 'Haywyre' Abyssal (The darkest black color)

Height: 5'12"

Weight: 160 lbs

Race: Faunus - Black Wolf

Family:
Kayden Abyssal - Sister - 16 (Twin Sister, if someone wants to make this character, feel free, if they don't then i'll make her :3)
Liara Abyssal - Mother - 35 (Deceased)
Nate Abyssal - Father - 41 (Deceased)

Fighting Type: Semblance/Weapon Combo Fighter

Aura Color/Object: Pink Aura, like his eyes.

Weapon Appearance/Capabilities: Hayden's weapon is a pitch black Bo-Staff with beautiful red and golden inscriptions all across it. At both ends of the bo-staff a blade can be see coming out of it's sides and holes at the each sides tip. These holes allow Hayden to fire Dust Bullets out of it. If Hayden puts his Aura into the Bo-Staff it'll separate into 3 different parts, all connected to each-other by a chain. If he puts a certain amount of aura all at ounce the blades on the Bo-staffs sides will flip to their respective ends, covering the hole and turning the Bo-Staff into a double ended spear. With the blades in place he cannot fire out any kind of bullet from the ends, but if the blades aren't in place than he can fire bullets whether the bo-staff is segmented or not. Their are 4 triggers across the bo-staff, one near the top tip, one near the bottom tip, and two in the center, one for each side to fire. It's default form is a Regular Bo-Staff

Appearance: Though it's not seen he also has on black jeans that's ripped at the right knee-cap and a pair of black Nike shoes, atop his head 2 pitch black wolf ears that blend in with his hair can be seen. [spoili]
tumblr_static_2jysger3f08w0kgkwskk44wog.jpg
[/spoili]

Battle Experience/Training: Hayden trained ever since he was 7 up until he was 15 with the White Fang, helping in any activities that they arranged, whether it be from peaceful protests to bombings. Because of this and his involvement with them he was trained by all of their best fighters because they wanted him to be their trump card. Unfortunately Hayden left once he turned 15 because he noticed how the White Fang had changed from the peaceful group he wanted to join to a radical terrorist group he wanted nothing to do with.

Past: Hayden grew up in a relatively safe and peaceful household with his twin sister and their parents. His parents were fairly famous faunas, and were the creators and CEO of the Abyssal Mining Company, a company with willing faunas that mined out Dust and any other materials so long as they were paid the right price. Because of this his parents were pretty well known, and hated by almost all humans, because back then nearly every human hated faunas.

Once Hayden turned 5 his parents were murdered in their bedroom by an assassin that was hired by various unnamed companies and a few influential civilians. Hayden spent 2 years wandering with his twin sister in the streets, scrounging up whatever they can. During those 2 years he was mostly worried about his sister and her health, so whatever food he found was quickly handed over to her willingly. Due to this his health during that time was terrible, and it wasn't rare for him to get sick or pass out due to starvation.

Once these 2 years had passed and Hayden turned 7, a man that never told them his name, the leader of the White Fang, had found Hayden while he and his sister were digging in the trash. The man allowed them to join the White Fang and took care of them like they were his own kids. This man also trained them himself alongside his strongest White Fang members. Thanks to his hospitality and kindness Hayden had decided to act and joined any activities the White Fang had planned from that point on. However, once Hayden had turned 11 the White Fang gained a new leader in Adam Taurus, and they had started to do terrorist attacks.

Despite this Hayden and his sister decided to still stick with the White Fang, wanting to continue their work in honor of the old leader. Because of this they had participated in many attacks on normal humans and defiant faunas alongside famous companies. It was when they had attacked a normal human village because the humans inside wouldn't sell dust to any Faunas because they believed that 'animals' wouldn't be able to use it correctly. However, this what was told to Hayden and his sister, and was not true, in fact, the village was an extremely peaceful one and they accepted all kinds of races and culture, no matter who you were. Hayden was 15 when they had attacked and destroyed this village, and after a few days of scouring it's ruins for anything that could help the white fang he had found this fact out and left the village, and by sub sequence the White Fang, and escaped to an island called Patch where he continued his training.

Beacon Admission: Hayden was approached by Professor Oobleck from Beacon to which Oobleck managed to convince the now stoic and emotionless boy to join beacon in order to pursue his dreams, since it's what his parents would have wanted.

Personality: Hayden is emotionless and stoic, he will not show any outward reaction to anything and feels nothing. Hayden is also withdrawn from others, often times never speaking to anyone because he doesn't want to get betrayed like he was when in the White Fang. If he can do something by himself than he will try to do so, as he doesn't want to get anyone involved.

Dust Usage: Hayden uses Red Dust in dust form for his bullets and Brown dust in crystal form to give his weapon extra strength and durability.

Semblance: Aura/Kinetic Absorber, Hayden's semblance allows him to store any Aura or Kinetic energy that comes into violent contact with him, and this energy increases Haydens already incredible strength the more he stores up. Due to this it is exetremely hard to defeat Hayden, as any damage he takes kinetically or in aura nature just gets absorbed. But, because of how Haydens body got starved and abused at an early age he cannot store up a lot of energy, the more he trains his body, the more energy he can store. Also, when he absorbs Aura he can take the aura he absorbed and flow it into his own Aura, allowing him to replenish his Aura reserves. (It's like Yangs Semblance but i added on Aura as well, meaning anyone using Aura to enhance their moves or use their semblance on him also gets absorbed.)

Anything Special or Noteworthy: Like mentioned before, Hayden was trained to become the White Fangs ultimate weapon, but because of how his body was abused and starved early on in his childhood years this was not realized, though he was given the best training by them, and anyone and everyone in the White Fang remember him.​

Alrighty, every spot has been filled! Including the extra spots, which is surprising! Though i'm surprised no-one wanted to be an Aura-Generating Robot or a Half Grim student, oh well. Now quick question to all of you, would you rather me start the IC with all of us just getting off the bullhead late in the day, or would you rather me start it with everyone standing on the Launch-pads and about to be launched for Initiation?

Everyone is so dark. Thankfully mine is a lighter grey/silver color!

I like the launchpad. Skipping past all of that arrival stuff. Plus it gives up a chance to get into the go immediately.

Are we going to figure out teams prior to the initiation or will it just happen in time?

Yea, i wasn't expecting so many characters that are Dark XD, lets be sure not to turn this into an Emo-Fest XD. Also, answer my questioooonnnn!!!!

Still working on the Villain

Status
Not open for further replies.