RWBY: A Grimm World (Redux)(OOC/Sign-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're gonna do it how i did it before, i'm going to use a random generator to see who get's paired with who, than use it again to decide teams, than once more to decide Leaders of these teams ^^

Yea, but your villain is a Second Year, which means it most likely won't be showing up during initiation, unless their spying on it? Oooohhh, sneaky little villain you...

Fair enough. But random generator just sounds so... innocent. I much prefer the Flying Fickle Finger of Fate.

Unlike last time, it seems like there are more guys as well as fanus

Well, the finger wouldn't be much use here unless i used the Random Generator, since we'd still have to post who you met up with xD, also, rare, i did notice that now since you pointed it out XD.

I'll wait a little longer for others to answer my question before i post IC.

I'm think we should roll with going straight into the forest.

Alright, starting off with Launchpad initiation then

I'll post here the partners :3

Ack, so much dark xD. And so many CS's to read through, this is gonna be fun.

I may change my aura color, but I want to keep with Charcoal's theme and whatnot. Not sure. I just don't want it to be all "SOOPAR DARK EDGY TIME WOAH MAN"

Mmm...could do blue...like a navy blue.

Here's what we got for partners and such

Dyedary Indigo Dirrge & Holly Rousset

Blanco 'Ro' Cronus & Tama Anaru

Charcoal 'Cherry' Caswell & Salmon Katnyp

Hayden 'Haywyre' Abyssal & Gavin Gunmetal

I'll be keeping Leaders and Teams a Surprise

I'll tell you guys right now, these teams and team names are pretty cool :3, sadly
i became Leader of Team 1 and i don't want to be leader XD

Im at work, so depending on how long the forest takes. Kyoto may be spying?

Alright then, Ornstein XD

WTF indeed Ornstein...

Anyway, is everyone in the middle of typing a post/busy or are you guys waiting for me to make Hayden's post first? I don't mind, i just want to see you guys posts first :3

My phone is being a jerk on this thread. It is slow for some reason and I accidentally hit it.

I'm in the middle of one. Give me about 10-15 min. Maybe even less

Sorry for rushing Rare you Rare, i just wanted to know :/

Status
Not open for further replies.