RWBY: A Grimm World (Redux)(OOC/Sign-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, i noticed and read it ^^, how'd you make the fieldset green anyway?

[ fieldset=(name here), (Colorhere) ]

No spaces or parenthesis

Can you provide some basic info on the Half-Grim student? I'll be reserving it as well.

Wow second time I have been paired with Tama, what are the chances.

Actually Arch, the spots are full, the Half-Grim student would have been an option for others, but all student spots are full, sorry :/.

I guess the generator just likes you and Tama being paired Deer XD

• Thank You
Reactions: Archwar
Actually Arch, the spots are full, the Half-Grim student would have been an option for others, but all student spots are full, sorry :/.

I guess the generator just likes you and Tama being paired Deer XD
Oh, ok. I'm out then mate!

Sorry, no spots are open, though if up to 4 people show interest i may allow you guys to join as another 4 person team, or if 3 people show up and Ornstein is okay with it you 3 could be villains and be second years while being in Ornsteins team and help him.

I like the banner, especially how it no longer serves any purpose. Also I posted, so there's that.

Yea, should i take the banner down now? Cause enough people might become interested for what i said before :3

Alright, i posted as well ^^

@AllThePasta I think I mentioned how Corona and Salmon uses their Dust. If you haven't noticed, it's primarily used on ammunition. They use the crystals for their laser attacks, much like how Penny utilizes them on her laser attack.

Oh, i didn't think you were saying that they were being lasers, just giving an example of someone who uses crystal dust :3

They use the powdered form for their live ammunition and their crystal form for the optical ammunition. Hence, they use two type of dust. Also working on a post. Would you mind Corona not being included for now since things are a bit early still?

Yea, sure, want me to edit my op post?

Up to you. I'm just waiting for one of the professors to start a conversation with one another.

Hello! Eh, hi. I believe there is still room for people form what I read in the first post, yes?
Rp just staring or...?

No sorry Zero, unless your up for being one of Ornsteins evil teammates assisting the white fang or up to waiting for enough people to gain interest for a 3rd team to come into play?

Status
Not open for further replies.