Running Where

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kurureenu felt the warmth surround her, her body moving in a familiar pattern toward the soft warm feeling. She shook as sobs tore through her, not making a move to get up and not finding the ability to even speak. After a few more moments of ugly crying, she slowly started to calm down as her fatigue began to make it's way to her mind.

"What if they find me here...?" she hiccuped, feeling numb and limp against Rune's warmth. Her mind chastised her and told her to buck up, but she couldn't find the strength to do so. "What if they take me away...?"

"Ku I promise you they won't take you away nor hurt you" Rune spoke softly, "Now let's get you bed today been a hard day for you I'll carry you to my bed" Rune spoke softly as he picks Ku up in his arms and walked her to his room as he walks in and lies Ku down onto the bed

Kurureenu didn't have a chance to decline his offer of carrying her before she felt herself be lifted up in his arms. She gasped and automatically clung onto him tightly, balling his shirt into her fists. "Y-you d-d-don't have t-to c-c-carry me!" she stuttered out before feeling the softness of the bed. She sighed, the softness of the bed almost surrounding her already. "Your bed is comfy..."

"Well yeah it is" Rune laughs softly. "Well you sleep well Ku I'll be out in the living room if you need me" Rune spoke as he walked towards the door

Kurureenu watched as Rune left the room and then sighed, rolling over onto her side to ease the ache of her back. She pulled the blanket over her and covered her head with it. The girl wasn't sure if she was going to get a good night's sleep at all. Not with the paranoia of the mafia on her mind. How did they find me at Scotty's store? she thought, her mind going over toward Rune again. I don't think it's him... He seemed rather genuine about helping me.

She felt the ability to open her eyes diminish as sleep began to conquer her mind. She had been running all day and, now, she was almost no one. Her purse had forms of her identification just in case she needed it. Now she knew it was a stupid idea.

Rune walked into the bathroom picking up Ku's dirty clothes throwing them into the washing machine as he turns it on he sighs softly as he walks to the couch taking a seat. "Now to wait for the wash to get done" he smiles weakly as he turns on the tv turning down the volume as he watched the news about the store catching on fire. "You could have done this?" he sighs as the thought of Arron came to his head. "Dammit and what I'm I going to do about him and if he finds out about her being here" Rune starts to panic a little as he takes a deep breath. as he relaxes on his couch.

Her mind wandered all the way to her last wakeful moment as she was spun into an uneasy sleep. At some point, she began to see people and lights in her unconscious mind. Women dancing and dressed seductively, more women serving men and women alike without tops on or with something extremely scant. She looked down at herself and let out a surprised 'eep' at her own lack of clothing before feeling a pull of someone's arm around her. She looked over to see the man who's hand was broken earlier that day and gasped.

"I'll make you pay for what happened to me with your body, girl," he laughed as the lights began to get darker and darker, dimming into candlelight as she was suddenly tied down and gagged. The same man returned, stripped down to his boxers. Kurureenu began to panic, unable to scream and pulling against her binds with nothing in return as he came closer and closer and-

She thudded loudly, her head smacking hard against the bedside table as she fell off the side of the bed. A shout escaped from the half asleep girl before she grabbed onto her now-sore head. She backed up into the bed and table, looking around with a panicked and animalistic gaze as she tried to remember where she was.

Right... I'm at that guy's place... she thought, still feeling her nerves strung too tight.

Rune heard the thud as well as the scream as he gets up from his couch and walks into the room seeing Ku hold her head. "Ku are you aright?" he asked as he looks at the other smiling lightly. "Do you need meds are you in any pain?"

Kurureenu squinted up at Rune before shaking her head. "I just hit myself is all," she muttered, reaching up to carefully crawl back into the bed and wrap herself up. "No need to worry. I fell out of the bed." Because I was having a nightmare...

She covered her head with the blanket again and turned to where she was facing away from Rune. The girl couldn't find it in her to face him. Not after her earlier breakdown. It was too embarrassing now that she had fully calmed down.

Rune watched as he was guessing Ku had a nightmare as he sighs softly. "Alright Ku well sleep well or at least try if you need me I'll be outside this room" Rune spoke as he walked out hearing the washing machine beep as he walks towards it taking her clothes out and putting them in the direr as he starts it. "Clothes in the drier Ku"

Kurureenu listened as Rune announced that her clothes were in the dryer and sighed. The clothes weren't technically hers but, since the original owner is now dead, it seemed only fit for her to inherit the. I don't even have a bra... she thought, blushing under the covers. She felt the fabric of the hoodie and wondered if Rune would let her use it for awhile longer. The girl couldn't think about being out and about in front of so many people without being properly dressed.

If only I can go back home...

Rune smiles softly as he walks back to the couch as he takes a seat and lies his head down as he watches the tv as he felt his eye lids get heavy as he starts to fall a sleep on the couch as he starts to lightly snore as the tv was still on. "Report say it was arson and the main person believe to have caused this is a young girl named Kurureenu Yurasu a young girl with ties in the Mafia world she is believed to be the grandchild of the Mafia leader" spoke the Tv as Rune was heavily a sleep

(GRANDCHILD?!?!)

Kurureenu didn't open her eyes again until morning, since the sun shining through the window was what woke her up. She yawned, sitting up and glancing around to remember where she was before dragging herself out of the bed and to the bathroom. She eventually found herself in the livingroom, gazing over toward Rune's sleeping form on the couch. Her mind was still glazed over from sleep as she wandered to the kitchen, glancing through the cabinets and the fridge before she began to cook.

She was still waking up, but at least doing something would make her wake up more. Maybe I can do this for Rune and leave before anyone has a chance to find me...

(Idk XD could be a lie)

Rune lies there on the couch as he smells something cooking as he leans up yawning softly as he stands up walking into his kitchen rubbing his eyes. "Leo I know you have the key , but what did I tell you about eating my food" Rune grumbles as he opens his eyes seeing Ku was cooking. "Oh Ku you didn't have to cook" Rune spoke softly as he yawns again.

Kurureenu didn't react to Rune's awakening as she scraped at the pan, placing a neat omelet onto a plate off to the side. "I needed to do something to wake up," she muttered as she shifted her attention to the bacon and placed a couple pieces on each of the plates. She picked up one and held it out toward Rune. "I only put cheese in omelets. I hope you don't mind."

"No thank you Ku" Rune smiles softly as he takes the plate out of her hand as he walks and takes a seat at the small dining room table as he sets his plate down. "This all looks really good Ku thank again" Rune smiles softly as he begins to dig in eating

Kurureenu responded to his compliment with a small smile of her own as she followed him to the small table and sat across from him. She took careful bites of her food, glancing over toward Rune after a couple. "Do you mind if I use your hoodie for awhile longer?" she asked. She tried to continue to give him an explanation but stuttered over her words. She turned away, her cheeks red. "I don't feel comfortable walking around with just a tank top on and no bra."

Rune chuckles as he heard Ku's reason for still wanting to use his hoodie as he nodes. "Go ahead Ku I don't mind at all in fact you can keep the hoodie it's rather small on me" Rune laughs softly as he went back to eating his meal

Kurureenu nodded slowly, carefully pulling the hood up on the hoodie and over her head. She liked how it hung over her face a bit and finally cracked a small smile. The girl lifted the hood, taking a bite of the bacon on her plate. "I hope you don't mind... The bacon is a bit crispy," she pointed out, smirking. "I usually cook things how I like it, so... yeah."

It wasn't too long before she finished the plate, getting up and taking it over to the sink. She habitually washed the plate and set it to dry before turning back toward Rune. "You said my clothes are in the dryer?"

"Yup there all dried and ready to be worn again" Rune spoke as he finishes a little bit after Ku as he gets up putting his plate in the sink as he walks towards his room and closes the door as he starts to change to street clothes putting on some torn jeans and Black t-shirt on as he walks out of the room and smiles softly. "How did you sleep Ku any better?"

Status
Not open for further replies.