Running Where

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kurureenu gasped, rushing through outstretched arms. She burst through a few with her shoulder before feeling a couple of burly arms wrap around her and pick her up off the ground. She struggled, her arms pinned against her sides by the man's grip.

"Let me go!" she hollered angrily. "He's a dirty cop!"

Angel had re-holstered her gun sighing as she shrugged. "No one said anything about slightly maiming her," she muttered as she followed Arron's path out the door and watched the commotion with a grin.

Arron walks up to the man holding Ku. "Thank you sir you caught a killer" Arron spoke as he then pulled out cuffs as he slaps them on Ku's hands as the man released her into Arron's "care" as he smirked. "Come on Ku your going down to the station" he spoke as he starts to lead her to his cop car. "Angel let's go and get back to the station"

Kurureenu felt the cold metal of the cuffs slap onto her wrists and frowned. She struggled harder against the pull of Arron but knew that there was not much fighting against the stronger man. "Let me go! I am not a killer and you know that! I know you do!" she screamed, people staring and talking to her. She gazed toward the crowd, her eyes pleading with the strangers. "Don't let them take me!"

"Station...?" Angel muttered before remembering. "Okay!" she exclaimed, leading the way over to the car and opening the door for Arron.

Arron smirked as he pushes Ku into the back of his car as he slams the door shut behind her as he walks around the car and gets into the driver seat as he reaches over opening the other door for Angel. "Get in sweet heart" Arron spoke as he starts up the car.

Kurureenu fell against the back seat of the car as she was pushed in, squirming to get back up. She started to kick at the windows with both feet. "Let me out!" she screamed out.

The dark-haired woman smirked toward the rowdy one as she got into the car. "She's a noisy one, hm?" she asked with a giggle.

"Good" Arron smirked looking at Ku through the rear mirror. "There usually the most fun to break" he begins to laugh as he starts to car and begins to take off down the road. Rune was driving home being let out of work early as he saw the car with Arron in it as he saw Ku in the back seat as his eyes widen he quickly made a u-turn and tried to follow behind them with out being noticed.

Angel smirked, glancing back toward the struggling girl. "I want to watch," she murmured, her gaze gleaming with danger. "Maybe play along, too..."

The dishwater blonde sensed the tense vibe in the air ebbing off of the dark-haired woman and kicked at the windows harder, trying to break them. "Let me out! Let me go!" she screamed, thrashing about before she started to shove at the door with her shoulder, too. She felt the car turn heavily and fell against the other side, pain spiking through her back from the impact as she gasped out. She quieted, gaping for a few moments before her lungs filled with air once again and she fell across the seat. After just a few moments of silence, she began to thrash about again, kicking wildly.

I can't let them take me! I can't let them do this to me! It's not fair! I need someone, anyone! she thought, not feeling the hot tears streaking down her face as she struggled.

Arron laughs to what Angel said. "You can do what ever you want my sweet" Arron smiled as they drove seeing Ku trash about like a wild animal as he smirked as he turns the car making a sharp turn as he watched Ku get tossed to the other door as he laughed as he watched her just sit there till she started trashing about again. "Dammit Ku relax will you it's not the end of your life just your freedom" Arron laughed more.

Rune followed as close as he could in his car. "Dammit dammit I got to save Ku" he spoke as he drove after the other. Arron looked at his mirror seeing the other car noticing it was taking the turns just as sharp as him as he smirked. "Seem he have someone tailing us my sweet" Arron spoke. "Angel see to our guest and well giving him your special kind of love" Arron laughed

"I intended to," Angel murmured, glancing back toward the wildly struggling girl. "I like to watch our cattle get broken."

Kurureenu sneered toward the woman, lunging forward at the barrier that kept her separated from her captors. "Cunt," she hissed, getting a simple smirk from the dark-haired woman. The girl the started kicking at the windows again, hoping and praying for a break to form. They're probably bulletproof... Which means I'm stuck in here until we get to our destination. She let out a groan, giving the windows a few more weak hits before rolling between the seats and onto the floor. I don't want to lose my freedom...

Arron sighs softly. "Angel I'm not talking about the girl I mean the car behind us" Arron spoke as he drove taking another sharp turn seeing the car take the same turn and start to get closer to his car. "Angel take the wheel please I'm going to greet are guest myself" Arron spoke as he reached down between him and Angel pulling out his tommy gun as he let go of the wheel and the car started to go crazy on the road as Arron got half way out of the car aiming his gun at the other car opening fire on it. "Die you fucking piece of shit" Arron spoke as he starts to grin.

Rune was getting close to the car. "Now i just got to get them to stop" he spoke as he saw Arron holding a gun and started opening fire as Rune tries to dodge the bullets as his windshield broke and bullets started taring apart his car. "Fuck"

Kurureenu felt the car take another sharp turn before listening to what Arron was saying about someone following them. The girl struggled around, getting back up on the seat to look back at the car behind her, squinting at the driver. "No way..." she whispered, recognizing their persuer. A surge of hope flooded through her chest, feeling a spike of renewed vigor rush through her. She heard the gun go off, looking back to see Arron hanging out the window while Angel controlled the car.

The other woman sighed, keeping her eyes on the road as she controlled the steering wheel. "A bit more of a warning before you go flinging yourself out the window!" she hollered before jumping as the gate keeping them away from their extra passenger shuddered from another kick. "Fuck! Just shut up already!"

I need to get out of here! Kurureenu thought, maneuvering her body in the cramped area to aim for the rear window and beginning to kick repeatedly.

Arron's face had a wide grin on it as he kept opening fire the the car following them as he heard Angel's words. "Well I asked you to, but your pretty blond head thought I was talking about Ku" Arron laughed as he goes back opening fire. "DIE DIE DIE!!!" Arron chanted as he kept shooting. Rune tried to dodge the bullets, but sadly it was harder then it looked. "Dammit this is easier in video games" Rune shouted as he felt a bullet go into his shoulder. "Fuck" He shouted feeling the intense pain as he then glared at the other car and put his foot down as far as it would go on the gas as his car sped up and rammed right into the back of the other car.

Arron watched as the car sped up ramming the back of his car he held onto his car making sure he didn't fall, but the crash made him drop his gun. "Fucking hell I loved that gun" he shouted as he turned his gaze towards the other car seeing Rune through the shattered windshield. "You!?!" Arron sneered. Rune looked seeing Arron. "Shit"

"I was caught in a moment!" Angel hollered, focusing on the road in front of them instead of the man carefully dangling out the window. She heard glass cracking and dared a look back, seeing the back window starting to give between their extra passenger kicking it and the other car ramming them. The woman cursed. "Get the fuck back into the car! I'll shoot! She's going to get out!"

Kurureenu felt the impact of the other car just as she hit the window, noticing that the material was finally starting to give. There was more hope, hearing the shouts from the front as she kept going. Get me out!

Arron glared at Rune as he heard Angel bitching at him to get back into the car. "Fine, but now I really want that fucker dead" Arron sneers as he pushes Angel back to her seat as he starts to drive he speeds up making Rune's car get unstuck as Arron and them get some distance. Rune watched as they drove his shoulder was killing him as it felt like his car wasn't going to make it much longer Rune looked ahead as he had only one plan he stepped on the gas as his car speeds towards the other's car. "I hope this works" Rune spoke.

Arron drove as he saw a turn coming he made it rather sharp almost lifting one side of his car when all of a sudden Rune hits the curb on the corner of the street making his car go onto the sidewalk and there for the front of Rune's car slams into the side of the other car as it's side was lifted off the ground making it flip breaking the windows and the doors for that side.

Angel huffed with irritation as she was pushed back into her seat. "Easy there, killer," she grumbled sarcastically before turning back toward Kurureenu. "And stop kicking that window, you bi-" The turn the woman could handle, but the impact from the other car tore a cry out of her as she grabbed onto the metal gating keeping them separate from Kurureenu. She still didn't put on her seatbelt yet as she felt her body move along with the vehicle. It was safe to say that she wasn't conscious by the time the car had stopped moving.

The girl in the back seat, on the other hand, was bordering between consciousness as her head spun. She hadn't been belted into the car either, but she was in a slightly better position than the other two passengers. Her hands were still bound and pain sprung up from many different parts of her body. She let out a groan, her gaze finally focusing on the broken window in front of her.

Escape! her mind screamed at her as she struggled, her adrenaline returning for a final push as she squirmed through and out the window and onto the pavement. Her tired body collapsed once out of the car, finding it harder to move forward after making her escape, her gaze darting around. There were already sirens in the distance... Where those always there? she thought, her head swimming again.

Arron groans in pain as his forehead was bleeding as he opened one eye seeing Ku making her escape. "Dammit girl get back here" Arron sneers as he couldn't get to her due to the fence as he starts to climb up towards Angel's door. Rune groans as his body was in pain. "Fuck that was dumb" Rune spoke softly to himself as he looks up seeing Ku as he trys to start his car, but his car finally died. "Shit"

It's not over yet! her mind hollered, forcing her to open her eyes and glance back to see Arron making his way over. The girl hissed in pain as she started to force her body back up and carefully getting back to her feet. Everything hurt, but this was better than what these people were bringing her to. Her gaze landed on the other car with Rune in it and she started toward it.

"Get out and run," she warned Rune when she got to his door, opening the thing. "If they don't remember your face, they won't dredge up your name and come after you, too. So you need to leave." She slid down the front quarter panel of the car, sitting by the tire. "It hurts to move right now, so I'll be following suit when it doesn't hurt so bad."

Rune watched as Ku open his door telling him to run and that she would catch up once she was able to walk. "Fuck that Ku were leaving together" Rune spoke as he gets out of his car his right shoulder bleeding out as he groans in pain as he holds out his left arm. "Get up and I'll help carry you" he spoke. Arron climbs up the car as he opens door climbing up blood going down his face. "Dammit dammit dammit" Arron spoke as he looks down see Ku and Rune as he realized more then his head was damaged from that crash feeling light head as everything goes black and he falls off the car onto the street.

Kurureenu looked up toward Rune as he held out his arm, refusing to leave her behind. The girl's face reddened and she sighed. "I'm not going to change your mind on this one," she muttered, taking hold of his arm and carefully hoisting herself up as pain charged through her body. "We can't go to any hospitals. They have people working there, too. We'll be found in minutes," she pointed out to Rune. "You know you're making a big mistake choosing me over yourself, right?"

Rune smirked looking at Ku as he blushed a tad looking down at her into her eyes. "Like I give a shit this is my life and I choose how to live it and if I choose to help some pretty girl then that's my choose now let me fucking help you and let's get out of here" Rune said with a grin on his face still holding his hand out.

Status
Not open for further replies.