Running Where

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kurureenu nodded, heading over to the dryer and removing her clothes. She heard the door close as Rune went into his room before she disappeared into the bathroom as well, quickly changing out of Rune's pants and temporarily shedding the hoodie before slipping her own clothes back on. She replaced the bright orange hoodie, hugging herself a bit. "It's nice to not have to go commando anymore," she muttered before finally exiting the room and hearing Rune speak.

"I slept fine," she responded blandly, trying to keep her mind off the nightmare. I hope that wasn't prophetic... she thought, her gaze finding the other individual and looking him up and down. "Time for work?"

"Well yeah I have to go in early today sadly so the place is yours or if you want you can leave I won't force you to stay just be safe Ku and it was nice meeting you again" Rune spoke softly as he goes and gets his shoes on as he grabs his wallet and keys and walks to the door.

Kurureenu felt her cheeks grow a bit hot from him offering for her to stay and shook her head vigorously. "No. It's dangerous enough with me staying the night," she pointed out, heading to the door herself. "Uhm... Thank you for the hospitality... Uh... If this ever blows over or anything like that, maybe we can hang out some more."

She could feel that she was a dark crimson, but she had the hood pulled up and over her face a bit, ready to exit. "Have a good day... Maybe life if I don't see you."

The girl quickly exited, wanting to make sure she made it out of the building well before Rune. There was no need to associate herself with him. Not with the trouble she was in. They come straight after him if they get any scent of me there... She patted her pockets and sighed, realizing how quickly she had left. "Can't buy a bra with no money. Guess I'll just window shop..."

Rune watched as the other quickly ran out, but he was able to catch a quick glimpse of her blushed face as he smiles softly as he starts walking down the stairs as he walked out and went towards his red car as he gets in and starts it taking off to his warehouse job. Two guys about Ku's age were walking down the side walk one having short blue hair while the other had long red hair aside from that they were perfect twins as they both saw the girl walking there way. "Okay Hale time to be cool there a cute girl coming this way" Dax spoke as he looked to the other grining as the other sighs softly. "I can see that Dax now clam the fuck down will you or else you might scare her off" Hale spoke softly.

(>.> they wanted to meet Ku)

(Anyone would want to meet their queen.)

Kurureenu walked down the sidewalk, hands stuffed in her pockets and trying to keep her head low. After all, it was the mafia that was after her. She wasn't sure what they may have attempted so far, but showing her face was dangerous enough for her. She had hoped for an empty sidewalk until she got to downtown where the storefronts were, but there were two people heading her way.

Don't speak. Just keep walking. Don't make it look like you noticed them and they won't take notice of you.

(There hearts Joel is Clubs so your not there queen XD)

Dax watched as they got close to the girl as he stopped causing the other to stop behind him. "Hello miss my names Dax and this is my twin Hale my I didn't think I would run into a beauty such as yourself" Hale stood behind the other and sighing softly as he tried not to vomit. "Nice one Dax" he spoke softly as the other glances back to him. "Shut it Hale and be your brother's wing man for once"

(The queen of England isn't our queen, but we would still be entertained and excited to meet her. Royalty is royalty.)

Kurureenu stopped, feeling blocked off by the two as one of them introduced himself and his sibling. The girl looked up at the two and frowned, raising a brow. "It's too early for this shit," she muttered, pushing past the twins and continuing to walk along.

First Rune, now these guys? Can we all just leave me alone? I don't want the mafia to get notice of me pulling every guy I run across along for the ride.

Dax watched as the girl just blew them off as he huffs softly as this girl caught Hale's eyes as he looked back at her. "Hey I know it's early, but if you at least stay with us the mob won't get you Kurureenu" Hale spoke as he smiles softly as Dax looked at Hale glaring. "Wait you knew who that girl is?" he asked his brother. "Of course her picture all over the news the supposed grand daughter of the mob boss witch I'm sure is a lie" Hale spoke softly looking at the other. As Dax looked more confused. "Granddaughter you mean Joel?" Hale laughs to Dax's comment. "No that's why it's a lie Dax your a dork you know that"

Kurureenu froze, hearing one of the strangers say her name. She spun back around, glancing between the two. "What...?" she breathed, worried. "What did the news say about me?" She bit her lip, wondering if Rune saw the same thing at some point.

No... If he did, he probably would have said something about it... she thought at an attempt to calm herself down. "I need to go..."

Hale watched as Ku was freaking out. "Hey girl clam down or you'll end up doing something stupid" Hale spoke softly looking at her. Dax grins softly. "You can walk with us for a while we'll protect you" Dax chuckles as Hale sighs. "Dax stop trying to flirt your bad at it" Hale spoke softly as Dax glances at Hale. "Shut it I just want to help is all"

Kurureenu blushed from the offer, shaking her head and raising her hands to refuse. "I dragged enough people down with this issue to last a lifetime. I can't bring you guys along with me as well," she responded, backing up slowly. "Just... Forget you ever saw me. Hopefully Rune can do the same." She gave a small smile toward the twins before pulling the hood further over her eyes and turning around, hoping to get some distance between herself and the twins and where Rune lived.

They killed Scotty... They can kill these people, too. I can't live with anymore lives stacked on my shoulders... she thought, feeling the pain of tears being held back.

Hale sighs softly seeing how Ku was acting sensing the build up in Ku as he sighs softly looking at Dax. "We have to help Dax she needs help" Dax nodded. "Fine Hale, but don't you try stealing her from me" Hale laughs softly. "Sure like you had a chance in the first place Dax" he chuckles softly as Hale then lifted up his hand and snaps his fingers as the two vanished.

Kurureenu bit her lip, still holding back the urge to cry. I already did it last night. I should be good for a... few years. she thought, seeing if joking a bit would make her feel any better. She glanced back, noticing that the twins she had just met were long gone. She noted that it was a rather fast retreat and sighed, looking up.

"No one should want to be around me, anyway," she muttered, bringing her eyes forward again and walking vigoriously toward downtown. She figured, with the crowd, the mafia would be less likely to notice her and do much about it. Her mind wandered as she mixed with the other people on the sidewalk that helped to crowd it. I wonder if I'll see Rune again... Maybe when this thing is over we can hang out. She remembered their first meeting with her kissing him on the cheek and blushed darkly. I made such a brave move in the heat of the moment.

"I'm surprised he doesn't think I'm weird..." she grumbled, keeping her eyes low.

Arron sighs softly as he stood in the store wearing his suit his gun hidden in his suit as he was holding bags and boxes of clothes and shoes as he look around the store. "Dammit Angel do you really need all this shit?" he asked as he heard country music playing on the speakers. "God I hate country" he groans softly

(Ha!!! Totally like her and I get the country music. Lol)

Kurureenu kept the hood over her head and eyes, glancing around at the storefronts. After a few moments, she disappeared into one of the many shops, taking a breath of fresh and uncrowded air before travelling forward, carefully going through the racks in front of her.

The dark-haired woman glanced over toward Arron and grinned. "Of course I do! They're for our job! I can't walk around looking like I'm an office-maid all the time," she responded, pulling out a top and holding it up to herself. "Now... How do I look?" Her eyes traveled past him to the loud orange hoodie that paced by and she chuckled slightly. "What an ugly color..."

(figure you like it XD)

Arron groans looking at Angel as she asked about the top. "It look lovely it shows off your girls perfectly" he laughs softly as he looked back seeing what Angel was talking about seeing the person wearing the bright orange hoodie. "Well it screams I'm here look at me" Arron laughs softly. "If only are target was that loud would make it easier that Rune boy isn't much help" he sighs softly

Angel giggled slightly. "Our job isn't supposed to be that easy. She's out there somewhere, though. We'll find her," she responded, placing the top in the cart and continuing to sift through the rack.

The other walked around, checking tags and frowning at some of the prices. After all, everything was more expensive than free. Her current budget was definitely a bust. She sighed, just glancing around the store before some brightly colored heels caught her eyes. They sat high over one of the racks and she reached up to grab them, her hood falling back as she reached. It wasn't too long that the heel she reached for fell off the shelf and smacked her in the head, getting a screech out of the girl and a few curses.

Angel heard the sudden noise and looked over the racks toward the brightly colored girl. With the hood down, she could easily see the dishwater hair but not her face as the other had it covered while rubbing her head to recover from the pain. "Didn't the target have the same hair as that?"

Arron turned seeing the girl's hair color, but not the face. "There no way it this easy?" he spoke as he quickly put the stuff he was holding into the cart and starts to walk towards the women reaching into his suit to pull out his police badge. "Miss may I speak to you I'm a officer and you look like a women I'm looking for" Arron spoke as he made his way to her

Angel rolled her eyes toward Arron's comment before watching as he walked away. "Watch the delicates!" she scolded gently.

The dishwater blonde froze, hearing the voice behind her speak. The words soaked in, her mind fuzzing as panic gripped her. I was on the news! They're looking for me! she screamed mentally. She kept her head down and covered as her mind raced, finally bringing one firm thought to the surface. Run!

So she bolted across the store and directly to the door, just barely avoiding a bullet that hit the metal doorframe as she sprinted out.

"Fuck... I missed," Angel grumbled.

"Dammit Angel we need her alive" Arron yelled as he runs after the girl out of the store looking at witch way she ran. "Fuck were the hell did she go?" he growled as he looked around when he caught sight of the hoodie she was wearing. "Got you" he smirked as he gave chase. "Come back here Ku your under arrest" he shouted making everyone around her look at her as some of them tried to catch her.

Status
Not open for further replies.