Runes

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
(Ahahaha I don't mind! It took me forever to think of someway to continue it, so don't worry, I don't mind)

(I'm not very good with group roleplays really.. >.< Anyway where are we at now? And what's going on? So I know how my make Kurayuki do things cause all I know is I just kissed you XD)

(Well there was a time jump, after my last move however many days long ago, and Lila woke up in the house, boxes still everywhere, Wearing pretty much only her sweater shirt, and is now standing in the kitchen finding herself a little too warm again.)

(So what exactly should my guy be doing then? Shall I have him come to her?)

(I would think that he wraps his arms around her, causing her to jump, since he disappeared, say he went to go find a job leaving her alone, and she didn't notice him return home)

(Right good idea thanks.)

Kurayuki had walked into the door silently after being gone for days and saw his soulmate at the sink and walked up behind her silently wrapping his arms around her, his body was still as cold as ice like always. "Hey my love.. sorry I've been gone for days.. are you alright?.. Are you feeling hot?.. Do you need me to make that heat go away again?.. Or is it a different sort of heat?.. My rune has been acting up lately as well which has been burning.." he stated as he kissed her neck and rubbed his eyes tired since he had not gotten very good sleep lately since he couldn't see Lila, he really missed her but he was busy trying to find a job so he wouldn't be a burden to his lover.

Lila had jumped at Kurayuki, suddenly wrapping his arms around her waist. "Your home!" She exclaimed, and then turned in his arms. She really was going into heat from being away for so long. It was a little obvious by her wearing almost next to nothing but her sweater shirt. She smiled, and pulled him into a kiss, and then pulled away looking at him. "You need sleep.. My heat can wait until you have rested." Lila then curled against Kurayuki, enjoying the cold that was radiating from his body, it felt nice against her skin.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Kurayuki smiled as she kissed him and he deepened their kiss closing his eyes and moaned softly holding her firmly once more. "I'm fine for now dear.. I just haven't gotten very good sleep since I've missed you and your heat lately.. I'm sorry I was gone for so long.. I still haven't had any luck finding myself a job." He said yawning and kissed up and down her neck then picked her up and carried her to the bedroom laying her down on the bed with him and resting his head on her chest smiling and moaned at how warm she was closing his eyes and nuzzled her chest. "I love you Lila.. I'll wake up in a couple of hours and then I'll make you feel better.." He said kissing her chest through her shirt and started to fall asleep.

Lila smiled, and then snuggled against Kurayuki, feeling happy that he was around. Lila closed her eyes, and then fell asleep with Kurayuki, hoping that he'd wake her up when he woke up.

Kurayuki had quickly fallen asleep with her and smiled nuzzling her chest and sighed feeling content with her around now he could actually sleep. A bit later he had finally woken up again. "Ah.. that was the best sleep I've had in a while.." Kurayuki stated as he let her go and slid down between her legs and started to lick her leg to wake her up he wanted to see what kind of reaction she would have to feeling something lick her leg, He assumed it would be funny to see.

Indigo walked over to Lila's. Her father suggested taking something over to make them feel welcome. She held a box of cookies and knocked on the door. Indigo was wearing a light purple jacket and some jeans. It was a bit cool that day but nothing not tolerable.

Lila squirmed in her sleep, and murmured something. She relaxed, and then wrapped her arms around her pillow. It proved harder to wake her up than it should be.

Kurayuki smirked as he saw that didn't wake her up so he moved up and bit her bottom lip playfully and nibbled on her lip. It was odd for him to really do anything out of the ordinary, but he wanted to see her reaction.

Lila woke slowly, and then went quiet as she saw Kurayuki. Lila wasn't sure what was going on, so it took her a moment to gather herself, and then wrapped her arms around Kurayuki's neck. Lila pulled him down closer to her. "It's good to see you awake." Lila kissed him.

Kurayuki chuckled softly and smiled wrapping his arms around her and slid his ice cold hands up the back of her shirt embracing her as steam came out of her shirt from how hot her skin was and the mix of how cold his was as he then started to kiss her and deepened their kiss into a passionate french kiss. "I'm happy to just be here with you my love." He stated running his ice cold hands up and down her hot back.

Lila closed her eyes, and relaxed against Kurayuki's hands. Even though steam was starting to cloud up the room, Lila didn't mind, her skin was cooling down, and felt nice. Lila pulled Kurayuki back down into a kiss, her fingers wrapping into his hair.

Kurayuki smiled and blushed as he couldn't get used to kissing her still. He enjoyed it and he was happy to but he was still so new to being with someone.

Pulling away Lila looked at Kurayuki. "I'm soo happy that your home now, I've been in heat lately, and it's driving me nuts," Lila looked at him as innocently as she possibly could, "Please fix it."

Kurayuki chuckled and held her close kissing her lips. "Alright I'll fix it for you beautiful~ Though I've got to say~ You sure are a naughty promiscuous vixen~" He stated and winked at her.

Lila giggled a little bit, and then pulled Kurayuki back down into a kiss, not letting go of his hair, as she gripped it into her fist.