Runes

Kurayuki blushed slightly feeling her latch onto him again, she really seemed like the hands on type of person though he saw how she got dizzy or so it seemed like to him. "Are you alright?.. Feeling dizzy?.." He asked her and then he wrapped his arm around her to help her calm down or try to at least. "You know your really hot.." He stated to her though he meant temperature wise it sounded like he was actually telling her she was hot as in she was very attractive, he was blunt in the way he spoke sometimes and from time to time it could cause misunderstandings.

Lila finally managed to steady herself, and then looked up at him. "yeah, I know... I've burnt a few of my friends before.." she kept her head against Kurayuki's chest. She was comfortable, but wasn't sure how long it was going to last before they had to go their separate ways. Lila closed her eyes, and without realizing it passed out in Kurayuki's arms.

"You can't burn me.. I'm to cold to burn.. I am the cold and you are the heat.. for what you burn I shall freeze.." He stated as he held her close until she passed out and then he checked her out seeing she was passed out he picked her up and carried her out of the library and back to his apartment laying her down on his bed and placed a rag on her forehead that he had ran under cold water and then froze with his touch.

Lila woke, her eyes fluttering open, and looking about the room. She sat up slowly pulling the cloth away from her forehead. She asked herself how long she was out, and then frowned at the strange room. Pushing herself off the bed, she left the room, and went looking for whoever dragged her here, hoping nothing had hapened to her.

Kurayuki was in the other room shirtless doing push-ups though they weren't the regular kind, he was doing handstand push-ups where he was upside down in the middle of the room doing push-ups bending his elbows that way and working out the veins in his neck bulging out big time as he was a bit red and a little warmer than usual though the air around him was still cold so his nipples were erect because of it and pointy as he worked out waiting for her to wake up, though now his figure was extremely exposed, his abdomen was lean and cut with muscle, his abdomen looking like something a professional artist chiseled out into clay and his pectorals firm and puffed up hard from doing the working out while his arms also bulged and hard a slight spiraling twist of muscle around his arm from how lean and fit his arms were with his biceps and triceps.

• Love
Reactions: Naomi Tuesday
Lila found Kurayuki, and then stood there by the room entrance,watching him biting her lip. She couldn't help but admire him shirtless, he looked good. Lila leaned against the wall, and continued to watch him silently, not letting him aware of her presence.

Kurayuki continued to work out and take in deep rough breaths and letting them out as he went down doing his push-ups looking down at the floor near his legs as he was doing his exercise not even aware of her presence at the time since he was so focused on keeping his balance and counted. "One hundred ninety-eight, One hundred ninety-nine, Two hundred.." He said and flipped up to his feet and relaxed sitting down now. "Phew.. hard but does well in keeping me in shape.." He stated mostly speaking to himself.

Lila stood silent for a couple more minutes. "So do you always work out while waiting for girls to wake up so that they can see you shirtless?" she asked pushing away from the wall. She played with the neckline of the three layers of tank tops she was wearing, feeling too warm for comfort in the three layers of fabric.

Kurayuki looked at her and sighed getting up as he wiped some sweat off of himself before it could freeze to himself. "Not usually.. I usually don't have anyone around.. I'm usually here all alone." He said as he looked at her with his ice blue gentle eyes. "Feeling any better? You had passed out earlier." He said as stretched which made his pectorals pop from reflexes.

"Eh.. It was just a panic attack, no biggie." Lila groaned as she yanked off two of the tank tops she was wearing, accidentally showing her very skinny, bony body, very close to anorexia. Even with one tank top on, Lila found it very warm. It was warmer than usual for her which was odd, she was not use this kind of heat she was in.

"Oh.. really?.. What caused it?" He asked her curiously as he was wondering why she was feeling so hot. "Do you usually feel really warm?" He asked her as he walked over to his sink and turned the water on hot which steam was coming off and he grabbed a glass putting the water inside which chilled at his touch of the glass and drank it. "Am I making you hot or something?" He asked her curiously though he didn't mean it in any sexual sort of way but it sort of sounded like that was how he was saying it.

"I-i'm not..." she went silent for a couple of minutes, and her wings twitched slightly. She had just realized something, that she wasn't really to sure about. It took her several minutes to build up the courage to say what she had to say even then it was too much for her to say it. "I-I-I'm in h-heat..." she stammered staring at the floor playing with the only tank top she had on.

"Heat?.. you mean.. like the kind of heat animals get in when they're require sexual pleasure?.." He asked as he raised an eyebrow. "Wait.. do mean just plain in heat?.. or in heat for me?" He asked her as he grabbed a glass and filled it with hot water that quickly became cold and held it out to her so she could have something to drink as well. 'So.. you sorta like a sexual animal right now?.." He asked her and chuckled slightly making a joke out of it to try and ease her awkwardness.

Lila took the glass, and smiled at the joke. "well with my species, we only go into heat when we've met our soulmate, the one we are suppose to be with." Lila took a huge gulp of water, and then continued to stare at the floor before looking up at Kurayuki. "So there can only be one explanation for all of this. You are my soulmate." Lila breathed out, and then shifted slightly, unsure of what to do next.

Kurayuki smiled as he leaned against the wall. "Really?.. I'm your soulmate?.. That's interesting.. I guess that is possible since we're such opposite elements.. we do attract one another.." He said as he looked her up and down. "I'd have to say though.. you are attractive.. but you need to eat more healthy.." He stated as he drank from his glass again.

Lila blushed, and then looked away wrapping her arm around her waist. "Actually I eat like a frigging pig. It's just that I have a high metabolism." Lila huffed, and raised the glass of water to her lips, but then decided against it and pulled it away. Lila was hungry at the moment but she kept from saying anything. She stared out across the room, tugging slightly on her tank top nervously.

Kurayuki rubbed his chin thoughtfully. "Hmmm.. I see.. well perhaps you need to eat more fatty foods faster.." He said as he walked over and grabbed a shirt then put it on and yawned tiredly looking at her. "Well.. I'm glad at least your feeling better today now.." He said looking at her. "You said your name was Lila right?.. I just want to make sure I've got your name correctly.. and I like the thought of having a soulmate.. what exactly would you like to do right now?.." He asked her curiously.

"yeah my name is Lila." she looked about the room, and then scrunched up her nose. "it Would be nice to not be in heat, but I suppose I should live with it until such a time that we find it appropriate." Lila finished of her water, and set the glass down. " maybe I should head home,and try to calm myself down." Lila turned to pick up her other to tank tops.

"Well.. not that I'm blaming you.. since I obviously couldn't find what I was looking for myself earlier.. but mind helping me find a job?.. I mean.. I didn't see any openings earlier on the net anywhere nearby.. and I assume you know the place fairly decent since I assume you have lived here a while.. I need a job that pays decent enough wages to pay my rent and other life expenses." He stated looking at Lila. "I know its a lot to ask of someone that I hardly know.. but it would be much appreciated and I'd be in your debt I'd do anything you wanted me to then." He said with a smile as he finished drinking his water as well now.

"well, I do know one place that is hiring... But your going to have to help me in the sense that your going to have to help me get rid of this whole heat thong. It's driving me nuts." Lila picked up her tops, and then turned to Kurayuki. Biting her bottom lip, she thought about the kiss, and when she was watching him exercise. She had been very tempted to walk up to him and run her fingers down his chest lightly. As she began to play with her fingers sparks flew from them, a couple of times flames bursting above her hands, and dying out quickly.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person