Runes

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Lila closed her eyes in heaven, and then stood up slowly, keeping the towel against her back she moved to the living room. Seeing Kurayuki the way he was meant that he heard her earlier comment. Hr slight smile dropped, and she walked over to the couch, and sat down carefully still with the towel against her back. She took Kurayuki's hand in her's and then placed it on her stomach. "Little one, say hello to daddy, tell him how much Mommy loves you, and how much you love him."

Kurayuki's hand was even colder than the ice that she could feel even more so than the towel against her stomach and when he heard her say that she loved him and the baby it brought a slight smile to his face. He wondered then if it was to make him feel better or if it was really true that she was really happy about their child. "Really?.. Is that really how you feel about it?.." He was asking referring to when she was speaking about it being a parasite though now it sounded like he was asking if she really loved their child.

"Just because I call it a parasite does not mean I don't love it, Of course I love it, It's my child, and my soul mate's child. And I hope that it's a boy, because then he will look like his father." Lila looked down at her stomach covered in her runes, and Kurayuki's hand. "This little beauty growing inside of me will have wonderful parents, and a wonderful home."

Kurayuki smiled even more tenderly now and sat up. "If you love it then why call our child a parasite?.. I honestly want a daughter.. I've always wanted a baby girl who could be daddy's little girl.." Kurayuki said blushing a bit embarrassed by it and kissed her stomach. "You hear me little one?.. Daddy wants a baby girl.. but if your a little boy I'll love you all the same." He stated as he leaned in and kissed Lila's forehead. His lips caused steam to rise off her forehead from how naturally cold he was and how naturally hot she was. "I do wonder though.. since we're fire and ice what will that make our child?.. water or something? Maybe lighting or thunder?.. Or will the child just be normal?.." He stated more to himself than anyone.

"I call it a parasite because it's living off of me for nine months, but if it bothers you, I'll call it, an it." Lila closed her eyes when He kissed her on the forehead, and then looked up at him. "I'm not sure... I guess we're going to find out."

"Calling our child an it is almost as bad as calling our baby a parasite.." Kurayuki said and sighed softly as he looked into her eyes with a slight sad look, it almost looked like he was ready to burst into tears though he wasn't going to. "It only lives inside of you.. it doesn't live off of you.. besides if anything that would mean I'm a parasite as well.. I've been living off of you for months until I finally managed to find myself a job.." Kurayuki stated in a low hushed whisper. He seemed really prone to her words cutting him deep right now if she wasn't careful with how she spoke.

"I'm sorry, For now I shall call it a baby boy." Lila leaned against Kurayuki needing the cold feeling of his skin against her. Closing her eyes, she fell asleep, only after muttering, "I love my little family."

Kurayuki looked at her and then rested her against the couch and then he removed his shirt to leave his pale bare skin exposed and grabbed her resting her against him letting her feel the full extent of his cold exterior. It was almost as if he was dead with how insanely cold he always remained.

*Nine months later*

Lila groaned as she slowly stood up from the couch, her back sore, and her skin almost on fire. She wasn't expecting to feel like this nine months into her pregnancy.

Kurayuki came back from work and sighed as he walked over to Lila and smiled at her. "How are you feeling my love?.. It won't be much longer until our baby is born." Kurayuki said excitedly as he kissed her lips and helped her walk placing his ice cold hand against her back like a cold compress pack.

Lila closed her eyes when he pressed his hand against her back, but it was just as he did so that the one thing she almost dreaded happened. Opening her eyes Lila looked at Kurayuki, with an almost scared innocent look on her face, she said the words that she knew he hoped for. "My water broke."

Kurayuki looked at her surprised and headed to the room quickly getting her slippers and her jacket as he headed back to her. "Do your best to put your slippers on my love so I can take you to the hospital to give birth to our baby. Use me to keep your balance." He stated placing the slippers down in front of her after slipping her jacket on.

Lila carefully slipped her slippers on, and then clung onto Kurayuki while walking with him towards the front door and out to the car sitting in the driveway.

Kurayuki helped her to the car carefully yet swiftly at her pace and helped her in being extra careful with her stomach and walked jumped and slid across the front hood of the car and landed on his feet then got into the car and turned it on starting to drive to the hospital that was no more than five minutes away taking the back roads that no one ever took so he wouldn't hit red lights.

Lila sighed in relief when they reached the hospital, and was waiting to see the beautiful child that had been growing inside of her.

Kurayuki helped her into the hospital as the doctor came and got her and he went into the room with her to be with her while she was giving birth to their child.

After Five hours of labour, Lila was holding a beautiful baby girl in her arms.

Kurayuki was extremely happy and excited. "Yay we have a baby girl! Daddy's so happy now he can have a Daddy's little girl when she gets older!" He said excitedly it was the first time he showed so much emotion at one time that was overwhelming and he kissed Lila and looked at his beautiful little daughter he wanted to hold her but he knew if he did that she'd get sick because of how cold he naturally was.

Lila looked up at his worried face about not being able to hold her, and then chuckled. "It's ok, she is teaming with heat, but she's also fairly cool to the touch, I think she go both of our elements." Lila handed her over to Kurayuki, so that he could hold her. "What are we going to name her?"

Kurayuki gushed over his own daughter and it was obvious then he was going to be the doting father to the extent he might get a little extreme about her safety some time later in the future and he smiled his face a bright red with happiness and excitement. "Hmmm.. I don't know.. perhaps something that has to do with our elements?.." He said smiling at her and kissed his little daughters forehead.