Runes

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
at the first sign of a nurse, Lila asked for Arianna to be returned to her, in which she was. Lila smiled down at Arianna when she was back in her arms.

Kurayuki smiled at her and caressed her cheek and rubbed his hands together they felt even more cold than they usually were to him which was a little uncomfortable, he wondered if maybe he was coming down sick.

Lila looked towards Kurayuki. "Are you ok?" She asked, looking concerned. She had moved towards feeding Arianna, since the little one was hungry.

"Yes.. My hands just feel even more cold than they normally do.. I don't know if its because we're in a hospital or because I'm coming down sick.. but if i'd be coming down sick shouldn't it be the opposite where I'm feeling hot? I don't know." Kurayuki said and chuckled keeping his distance from Arianna just in case he was getting sick.

"Well just be careful ok? Oh I'm suppose to be leaving the hospital soon, by the afternoon."

"Alright my love.. I promise I will be.. its always why I'm keeping my distance from our daughter.. I don't want her getting sick after just being born because of a negligent father.." He said as he rubbed his hands together.

Lila smiled, and then looked back down at Arianna.

Kurayuki started fidgeting wanting to hold Arianna but he knew it would be better if he didn't since he may be getting sick and didn't want to get her sick.

Lila looked up at Kurayuki, and smiled slightly. after feeding her they were both released from the hospital.

Kurayuki smiled and took his love and their new born daughter home being careful so that he didn't wake his daughter on the drive home when she fell asleep.

Lila put Arianna down in the crib that had been bought a month ahead of time. Lila smiled down at the sleeping baby, and then headed into the kitchen to get something to drink.

Kurayuki followed behind her and was panting as the coldness around him seemed more rigid and his breathing was tighter his face seemed red and he was a bit sweaty.

Lila got herself something to drink, and then looked at Kurayuki. Lila pressed her hand against his forehead feeling for his tempurature if there was any.

Kurayuki's forehead felt moist and much colder than normally while his face was red and he started feeling a bit dizzy. It was like he had a 'cold' with a reverse fever.

Lila frowned, and then made him go lay down in bed, warming up a hand towel soaked in water in the microwave hoping that would help out.

Kurayuki laid down in bed. It seemed that he had been overworking himself the past few weeks at work to keep his mind off of stressing out about their child being born since it was his first child so he was exhausted and caused himself to get sick. When she placed the rag on his head steam rose off of it from how quickly he was making the heat disappear from it.

Lila sighed, and then pulled Kurayuki's clothes off, and then climbed onto the bed wrapping her arms around him, changing her internal tempurature so that she was generating quite a bit of heat for him.

Kurayuki was panting but moaned when he felt the body heat she was giving off. It honestly felt really nice to him and he nuzzled his face into her chest laying there naked in her arms with a fever that was actually really cold for him since his body was different than most the colder he was the sicker he was when it came to fevers.

Lila smiled, and then watched as he feel asleep against her, Lila only moved when she had to deal with Arianna

Kurayuki had fallen asleep in her arms naked and he seemed so at peace even if hew as panting from being so cold which was strange for him since cold was his natural affinity but since he was sick it made him to cold to the point it was irregular.