Run.

"someones coming" she yelled out loud she can hear things from afar now. and she does not know how

Sam sighs looks at everyone and goes up the stairs... he wanted to be alone.

Sam remained upstairs.

one" she says but then hers a thunk. "never mind hes dead" she smiled

Sam opens the window upstairs and takes out an AK-47. He aims it at a robot.

wait theres one more and its moving fast tell your friend upstairs.

Logan finds spare bullet casings and reloads the revolver, then goes off for a moment and finds an AR-15 in a gun closet and walks out.

i heard someone leave a man not a boy mabey even a teenager nope its logan?" she stops talking and hears it theres more coming "there alot more things coming and fast go up stairs and tell who ever is up stairs someone get logan back in here befor th see him"

Logan goes into the bushes and stays silent. He pokes the rifle out of the bushes and aims at whatever is coming using the scope. Night vision with interlaced thermal.

Sam spots a robot and shoots at it. The gun makes a big bang.

He sighs 'Idiot" The rifle sounds out and the shell falls out and the bullet breaks through the glass on the faceplate of the alien.

Sam keeps shooting anything that comes near.

Logan goes inside and upstairs to the other window. "I guess we are digging ourselves in here."

Dark gets up and tochs the wall to see where she was gooing then e finds the stairs and gose up. "some are coming from the north and est "

Logan heads to the east side and sets up a tripod in the window for the rifle. "on it."

Sam continued to shoot.

i think ther going to stround us oh what yes they are" she smiles

Sam continues shooting.