Run.

"Its alright." he smiles.

"Of course."

thank" she close her eyes siting andd fells treat to sleep

Ikki walks in. "Alright. I didnt see any of those things out there. We need to find more weapons than just this." He pulls out the revolver with just one shot in it now and one empty casing

she opens her eyes "what things can some one tell me whats going on i cant see whats going on so some one tell me"

Last edited by a moderator:
Sam searches the weapon area.
((Btw I will probably be on a little later today.))

"we are not entirely sure, dark. These rays of light just came down from the sky and leveled our hotel and wrecked other buildings. Then these... things dropped from the sky and started killing people who survived the blast from the sky."

"ok thanks" she said "what do they look like details please sounds" she smiled.

"They were all big. White metal plating. The bulkier ones had a flatter head. There were ones that seemed well proportioned. And one that was very thin and fast."
"The big one was massive. It's body looked like random large shards of metal all pulled together into one massive form. It had a hole on its back. Like a jet engine."

"oh that's nice" she said with a smile. she keeping the positive attitude.

"Not really. They were actually pretty mean."

He looks down and opens the chamber of the gun and pulls out the empty shell. "One bullet left..."

Same finds some weapon and comes out to the living room.

He grabs a heavy pipe and places it in your hands

Sam looks through the weapons he grabbed.

"she takes it and hits him. she then said "don't give a blind women a weapon" she giggled

T-5000 was behind a hidden item, looking at them. All he wanted to do was talk! He decided he had enough. He got up and rolled towards them, a mixture of angry and pleasant.