Run.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
(I just remembered that he dug his sister out, so instead of cain, it is her.)
"Where are we going?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You are light." He keeps running to the business district, dodging between the buildings through ally ways.

Eveyone keeps running, "Where are we going?!" Sam asked still carrying Michelle.

"she close her eyes and barrys her face in his sholder "no I am not" she hispers to herself

"Big brother says the business district." She tries to take the two way radio.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yes you are. I'm carrying you, aren't I?"

yes but you must be strong or something with musules or what ever there call" she says sotfly

Sam nods and keeps going.

"You are not heavy. Now hush." he walks into a big business building.

Sam walks in still carrying Michelle, and the rest of his siblings following him.

she giggles "alright" for some strange reson she slowly falls a slep

Sam set Michelle down on a couch, rolled up her pant leg, and looked at her ankle.

Logan calls them on the two way radio. "Are you guys alright?" He sets dark on a chair and stays nearby.

Sam grumbles, "Yeah..." then he turns his attention back at Michelle ankle. He sligtly turns it to the left.
"Does that hurt?"
She shakes her head.
"How about this?" he turns her ankle more and she lets out a yelp.

HE calls again. "are you at the business district?"

Sam yells back, "Yeah!" he pauses, "Are there any bandage wrap?!"

"I have a first aid kit here. Meet me at the Galaxy Corp. Building." He picks up Dark again and starts to head over there

Sam picks up Michelle and meets Logan at Galaxy Corp.

"Hey." he gently sets Michelle on the couch, "Can I have some bandage wrap?"

In the bag" He drops the bag on the floor. It has food and jars of fresh water.

He grabs the bandage wrap out of the bag and begins wrapping it around Michelles's ankle.