Run.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
she hears the bullts and walks up to the person closing his eyes "stop wastibg bullts we need t save tham"

Sam turns around to look at her, "Relax will ya? I am trying to save our asses."

your not going to we need to run if we can still make it where going to be serounded

Let's go. Grab as much as you can, sam. I saw some bags downstairs.

Sam sighs and gets up.

Logan packs weapons and bullets into the bag. "Sam. Run. Dont look back. Just run. Meet me in the business district with Cain (I'll say he found his brother) Ill be there with Dark. Just keep running. Cain follow Sam. Don't get lost." He hands him a small two way radio. "Hold on to this. Keep an ear open for it." He tosses him the bag. "Take this and go. Business district. If there are too many of those fuckers over there. Meet at the harbor."

We are going to gather food from the building. Don't worry. I wont let anything happen to you."

Sam grabbs his stuff and yells for his brothers and sisters to follow.

Cain follows him, hugging his arm so he doesnt get lost.

They all continue to run.

yes they are gone why do you ask?" she said not sure where he was

He comes back with a bag on his back and he picks you up. "This is so you dont trip over things" He starts to run.

Sam runs into the forest and looks around.

Cain looks up at you. "He said to go to the business district. Why are we here?

she blushed. "she hold on to him as he runs "am i not to haevy people say im fat"

(dark black hair skiny but not to skiny drak eyes thats dark)

Michelle trips over a big piece of wood. She holds her leg in pain, "Ow!"
Sam stops, looks at her and runs to her. He picks her up.