Run.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Okay. okay." He leads you up the stairs to the third floor and walks out.

she follows and trips over the last step. but chatch herself again"ow i am ok"

Sam helps Michelle out of the room.

Logan picks her up onto her feet and leads her down the hall.

Sam and Michelle enters a room and lays Michelle down.

He describes a typical office space with cubicles.

Michelle falls asleep.

Hedeki would be walking outside in the street, admiring the environment, and how dead it is. His face slightly grim, but not too surprised at the bloody mess he was walking through. A small mist would be beneath his feet, curling up around his ankles as he walks, watching for other survivors.
"Heh, what a pleasant day this has been" He would chuckle under his breath.

Sam decides to sneak outside and when he does he notices Hedeki, "Who the hell are you?"

He would stop at the voice calling out to him. His piercing blue-yellow eyes would shift towards the man calling out at him. The back of my coat would flow with the wind as it would blow past him. His facial features wouldn't change as he wouldn't be surprised at the site of the man. "Its rather rude to ask something their name, when the person doesn't introduce themselves first."

Sam rolls his eyes, "Fine Sam. Now who the hell are you and what are you doing here?"

(Sorry for my long posts, habit of mine to put in some nice description lol)
He would turn his head towards the sky, watching the gleaming bright lights shoot down at the earth. "Just admiring the view, thought this place would be a good area to think." He moves forward a few steps, stepping on a couple limbs that lay beneath him. Although there may be destruction all around us, there was a hint that he was responsible for these peoples death. Few splashes of blood would be over his coat, as he would seem to see death on a daily basis. "This place, just reminded me of home." He would continue. "I'm sorry, I was rambling, my name is Hedeki." He would bow slightly towards Sam.

"Kay..." he said looking at him, "Would you like to come inside?"

He would show a nod at the man. "Sure, why not. Haven't had this much fun in many years." He would say, adjusting his his coat slightly, making sure it kept his face covered, only revealing a few scars across his left eye and down his cheek. "You wouldn't happen to be alone would you?" He says, while the mist beneath would begin to curl back up into his pant sleeves.

Dark smiles "Ok where is the food is the bluding still standing or is half of it distroyed"

The food is still downstairs. Those things didnt hit these buildings with anything" He didnt include the bodies in the description. They are everywhere. on the floor, some still in their chairs.

"do you think the people got out ok?" she asked scared than she may step on something she dose not know