Run.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"no" she said with a smile then bracks down. covering her face she said "i am scared"

she hugs him. "i sould have never left my house i should have never let my brother go hes dead becuse of me"

she was still crying but slowly started to clam down. "thank you" she said think its his cheek when it was his lipes. she pulls away blushing "sorry imeant it to be a kiss on the cheek"

He blushes and kisses her back briefly before pulling back. "Um... no... no problem."

she slowly gets up. still blushing but a little happy. and of coser shocked he kissed her back but only for a brief momment. dose he like me she though

she sighs "where are we?" she cant hear anything but everyones foot steps nothing robotice.

i never been here what dose it look like" she asked with wounder

It is huge. open space. to the right are some couches and a television. the left just has windows and straight forward is a reception desk." He goes into detail, describing the room and building

wow amazing." she says amazed at the bluiding "have you been here before "

so this your first time as well." she thinks then says "lets expoler(?)"

(this reminds me of a tv show called falling sky or something like that)

"Sure." He grabs canteens and tells sam he is going to explore. He takes her hand to lead her to the stair well.

she blush she didnt think he would agee "where are we going"