Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Available sporadically through the day for random chats, I work 5 days a week so my free time can be limited.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Agender
  5. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, biblical plots, horror elements, scifi, slice of life. most genres are on the table for discussion.
A ruined America.

The year is 4009, the world is corrupt. Monopolies run the world, gangs prowl the streets, civil war has devastated many lands and many people. Society is torn into two districts - True America and Ruined America. True America is withheld in north and South Dakota with a tall border wall barricading the rich and powerful from the devastation that lies beyond. Ruined America is home to booming industries, monopolies, and corrupt corporations - yet despite all this employment, the poverty rates are high. What was once deemed illegal is now profitable and made in high quantities.

As America progressively fell to ruins, a race for technological advancements boomed; however, not in the loop of recreation with progression - new things were made. Clones were made. Ruined America became a land of ruins, debris, soaring crime rates, and various other disgusting methods of survival. The government that remains is no help to the people forced to live their lives this way, they merely care for production.

Gangs, monopolies, hit-men, brothels, the border - it's not what one would picture for this country that once represented the American Dream with roads paved in gold. Now they're paved in blood.

This plot can include (but is certainly not limited to):
18+ characters, non-con, abuse, angst, gore, horror, stalking, abduction, dystopia, dark fantasy, hate-love, hurt-comfort, love triangles, somnophilia, male x male, male x female, romance, and much more! Feel free to make suggestions!

Pairings I feel would fit this plot line:
▲ CEO x subordinate/gang member
▲ Gang member x gang member/True American citizen.
▲ Brothel worker x customer
▲ Hit-man x target/brothel worker/employer
Feel free to make suggestions!

I'd prefer if you were capable of multiple paragraphs, multiple main & indirect characters, limited typo errors (though I completely understand they happen!), and that's it! If you'd like to know more of myself I have this thread up , but feel free to message me if anything meets your interest!

• Love
Reactions: neptune
Still open!

Still open!

Still open!

Still open!

I am interested in this!