2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Futanari
❆・°°・Royal Scandal・°°・❆

In just a week a massive royal wedding is to be had. Because of this event, every royal family in the world of Asmonia is coming to the Armatius Empire to stay in their castle and celebrate the union together, and to hold the peace between kingdoms as a formality.

Armatius, ruled by the Hargreave family, is a tundra kingdom. Their castle, The Fowther Stronghold, is carved directly out of the largest mountain in Asmonia, and is decorated by well-polished metals that are carved and molded into beautiful statues and decorations. The Hargreave family consists of the King, the Queen, and their four children. The eldest is the Crown Prince, the second oldest is also a prince, and the younger two are both princesses.

The second biggest kingdom, Mavia, is ruled by the Lamonia family. They are a desert kingdom with a massive capital and a castle in the center, The Elverston Palace. Their eldest princess is betrothed to the Crown Prince of Armatius, it's their wedding that will be happening in a week. They've also never met before now.

The third family attending is the Sinnettte family from the Otarenth Dynasty, a kingdom from the jungle, who are skilled woodworkers and hunters. They also have a child betrothed to one of the Armatius children, though their union is farther off and less important.

The final kingdom attending is the Kingdom of Pruzodora, the Montcroix family. They are from the marshy sea kingdom on the coast, whose castle sits on a cliff above the ocean. Parandor Keep is fairly hard to fight, as there is only one way up to the castle. They also have a child betrothed to a child of Armatius, but yet again their union isn't for a while and isn't as important as that of the Crown Prince of Armatius.

With every royal family in one place, tensions are no doubt at an all-time high. Will the Crown Prince and his princess fall in love? Will they wed at all? Or will there be scandal beneath the moonlight? How many will fall to temptation, and who will come out happy? Drama, Romance, and Slice of Life. Right here in Asmonia, will blood be shed, or will bells ring.

╔⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤╗
| OPEN POSITIONS |
╚⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤╝
(Updated 7/25/23)

Armatius;
All Family Positions Filled

Mavia;
Queen (43+)

Otarenth;
King (43+)
Crown Prince (20-25)

Pruzodora;
Prince (18-20)

I will be opening up other positions like Maids, Bodyguards, Stable hands, Cooks, Butlers, and more. But these positions will only be available after all family positions are filled!

I do have a doc that gives more world information, and Character Sheet outlines will be provided.

General rules and guidelines;
➤ No Bigotry Of Any Kind
➤ Don't be a Creep or you will be Kicked
➤ Drama in RP Only!
➤ Every reply must be semi-literate and contain at least 100 words, NO ONE LINERS!
➤ No Killing Characters! (unless granted permission for story reasons)

Extra;
➤ 18+ Only, We will not accept anyone younger to rp with, if you lie to us you will be kicked
➤ LGBTQIA+ Friendly
➤ Friendly and Helpful Staff!
➤ We have World Information in an Important info channel all of them are Google Docs or pictures for your convenience!!
➤ Bots can be added for easier in server Roleplay in the chat rooms available to you
➤ Semi-Realistic pictures only! We have a link to a friendly AI Art Generator that can help you 🙂 I used it for all my pictures!

Feel Free To DM Me for the Discord Link! :D​

Last edited:
Reactions: Monbon
Updated the Positions list :)

I'm interested!