Rough Riders ( Modern High Fantasy RP )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elendra-Today at 6:24 PM

so gonna say it here and in the ooc

new plan

basically you guys are still free to do more posts for this round

but regardless come wednesday I'm putting up the next GM POST. I've basically finished POST 2 with Pomf but she's being a butt and so it's not finished yet >:| and so the next GM POST will be 2 AND 3 at once. A collab and then the solo post I have planned wherein shit hits fan and we in there.

thankies @Tyrannosaurus Rekt @HerziQuerzi @Goldmarble @govangogh @Piper and @Niiwa c:

Goldmarble-Today at 9:52 PM

Question, since it did not seem explained, or self evident: How do our character's know they have powers? Cody for instance; I assume he needs to plan a location for a portal, and determine the shape/size of the sand/object he wants to come through..... How would he know he has this ability?

Niiwa*-Today at 9:53 PM

yeah i was gonna ask something similar, does the ability just manifest and we instinctively know how to use it?

Elendra-Today at 9:54 PM

You don't innately know. I forgot to mention in the OOC that you need like a throw-away line from Miyako quickly pointing out to you what your power is and then you still trying to figure it out fully because I didn't want to just shove that into the IC because I want people to describe and introduce their powers themselves

I will go add this now

to the ooc

c:

UPDATE:

Niiwa*-Today at 9:57 PM

ok and it seems like there might be physical duress in the manifestation? or is that dealer's choice

Elendra-Today at 9:58 PM

Actually there shouldn't be any physical duress for you guys but the particulars as to why that is will remain a secret for now

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, guys, just reminding- I'm wanting to get the next GM post up tomorrow and only one player has posted for this round so far. If you're still in this, please post, and if not I'd rather you let me know than just vanishing on me.
I hate to do it, but I think I'm out. Motivation is like... the key ingredient in all this, and I've been running on empty lately. I'm bummed, cuz I like Maggie and I like where this RP is gonna go, but I'd rather bow out gracefully and let y'all continue than make you wait for something that isn't likely forthcoming.

Despite my attempts to keep people posting that doesn't seem to be happening. So going to just be closing this up for now- expect another attempt within the week. Because I'm going to make this work.

Status
Not open for further replies.