Rosewoods Academy For The Arts

"Florida." Alan said, looking at her, "Hmm look's like alot of us have a diffrent story." He smirked.

" Yea but it's pretty cool " she said looking at the both of them

""Oh sweet. I visited my aunt there sometimes. Otally love that city." Zendaya gave a happy, reminiscent sigh. "So what are you guys here fror?"

Alan smiled a little bit, "Well, Righr now i'm into singing, playing the piano, acting, and fencing, you?" He asked Zendaya.

" Singing, gutaur, piano, and insturmentals " she said smiling laying back in her bed sighing

"Wow, you guys are so cool. I dance, draw, do pottery, and I sing a little too." she whispered the part about singing. It was her only talent she was shy about.

" Cool " she said thinking about if the girl would be good for a track

He smiled a bit, they would probably end up being good friends, it was a nice thought.

"What kind of music do you guys like?" Zendaya questioned. It was as good as any really.

" Anything with a nice beat " she said shrugging

"I like you already!'Zendaya laughed. She felt the same about music.

He looked at them, "Rock." He said gently, watching them, "Hmmm."

"Rock's preety cool. Who's your fave?" Zendaya liked these two more and more.

"It's umm Hollywood Undead." He said gently, leaning back on the bed a little bit, "Okay ..."

"For reals! I love them! Swan songs is the best!!!" Zendaya knew now that they were going to be great friends. "How bout you Victoria? Whose your fave?"

" Paramore , Three Day Grace " she said shrugging " Porcelain and the tramps "

"Hmmm, I havent heard of the last one." Zebdaya made a mental note to look them up later. "Anything else you guys like to do?"

Alan thought for a moment, "Well I guess I like to play games, sports, chess ... I draw but I suck ... hmm." He thought more a little bit, his finger to his lips.

" Rollerskate " she said looking up at the wall " and stuff "

"Rollerskate like roller derby?" Zendaya thought roller derby was cool but she never learned how to skate. "Eh I bet you arent bad." she encouraged Alan kindly.