Rosewoods Academy For The Arts

" No just skating, i also love to read Manga but thats kinda nerdy .." she said softly " And yeah you're probably not that bad "

zendaya gasped and rummaged around her dresser drawer. She pulled out her sketchbook. She flipped a few pages until she came to the right one. It was a girl, drawn in manag style, that vaigley resembled Victoria. She held it up to the girls face. "What do ya think?" she asked timidly.

" Wow she looks like me but she's pretty " she said softly smiling " You're good..."

Alan nodded, "That look's really good." He said gently, watching them it did look really good, but he wouldn't know cause he didn't read Manga.

Zendaya smiled excited. "Really? Yay!" she was sort of childish for her age but she didnt vare. She was genuine.

Bernhard woke up from his nap, refreshed from the stress of traveling. He would feel guilty if he slept the whole day, so after reprimending himself for being lazy, he went for a walk to explore the building. He was walking down a hall with many dorm rooms when he heard activity in one of them. He could hear three voices, but only recognised one of them. It was Zendaya's. He could hear the last portion of their conversation, apparently they were talking about drawing. Peeking from the door, he confirmed indeed it was Zendaya's voice.

-Hey, you didn't tell me you liked drawing too.- He said from the door, not confident enough to go into the room.

Zenday jumped at the voice. Wait, I know that voice... Walking to the door she opened it to reveal Bernhard. "Oh hey!" She opened the door for him to come in. "B meet Alan and Victoria. Vicktoria is my roomie!"

Berhard made a slow nod as a salutation for Alan and Victora. "B? You're going to call me B from now on?" he said amused. Then he glanced at the other two. "Hmmm... Could it be... That you're a couple? That's so cute... I wish I coud bring my girlfriend here. Well, if I had one, hahaha..." he said with a kind smile.

Alan looked at Victoria, and then back to Bernhard, "What wait no?" He stuttered a little bit over his words, "We just met today ..." he said, his eyes wide, "That would be like ..." he thought for a moment.

"Hmmm...yeah. Im gunna call you B!" Zendaya looked over at Victoria and Alan. "Awww, they are cute!" Zendaya skipped over to her bed, taking a seat. She patted the seat next to her. "Dont be shy, we dont bite."

Victoria blushed she looked away tapping her fingers against her leg she thought. Them two a couple she never thought about that

'Aww sorry, I didn't mean... I...' he mumbled, not knowing how to take back what he had said. Blushing from embarrassment, he sat on the bed next to Zendaya. 'Sorry guys, I've always had a bad eye for people. It's not good to be around asuming things' he smiled nervously as he scratched his cheek with a finger.

Ethan woke up and looked around. He fell out of his bed with a thud then scrambled to the shower. A few mins later, his hair completely wet, he got changed and flew out of the door. He cluttered along the hallways clumsily, his hair dripping, leaving a trail of water behind him. He heard a few voices and traced it to the girls dorm hallway. He peeked inside, listening for a few minutes, shivering. Suddenly, a loud drop hit against the marble floor. It would've been easy for them to hear as he was only a few metres away. He ducked behind the wall, holding his breath. Peeking over, again, he noticed Zendaya sitting there with the same boy.

"HI ZENDAYA!" he shouted at his first friend in joy. His face was completely bright now, smile from ear to ear as he said her name. He was completely oblivious to how freezing he was now as a warmth went through his body.

Zendaya slowly looked toward the doorway. 'Who could be out there now?' she thought as her eyes landed on Ethan. "Hey Ethan!" she said hopping down from her bed. She wrapped an arm around his shoulder walking him in. "Guys this is Ethan. Ethan, the red head is Victoria, my roomie, and new best friend. Blue hair is Berhnard, aka B or Bdawg," she giggled." Hes fan-freaking-taastic at art, and thats Alan, he sings too! And piano right?" she introduced walking Ethan to where she sat on her bed with Berhnard. ""Hey V, know where our other roomie is?"

Putting her guitar away, Rose looked at the small plane in Luciano's hand. "Sculpting? That's great! I really like art also…though, what I draw is not as good as sculpting." She said this with a small smile on her face. "Maybe you could do a sculpt for me someday…I'll pay for it, of course." Looking at the mess in the room, she chuckle and picked her things up quickly. She noticed how late it had become and she still doesn't know where her dorm room was. "Um, Luciano? Do you know where the dorms are? I need help finding my room…" She said, her head looking down to the floor in embarrassment.

Luciano rolled the ruined, dirty, crusty piece of clay, and tried to toss it in the waist bin, as though he was a basketball player. However, he wasn't very good at it and missed completely. He was more of a football guy, anyway. Ignoring it on the floor he turned back to Rose, "Of course I'll sculpt something for you sometime, no money needed!" He smiled brightly.

He looked outside and noticed that it was becoming dark. "Yes, I do, I'll show you, " he turned and started for the door. "Follow me!"

He walked out and down the stairs to the door, and out of the building. He turned to her, "Nobody gave you a map or something?" he turned to her while they walked. "It seems odd that they don't have orientation the day we get here."

Reactions: 2 people
Ethan looked at all the new people then immediately fell quiet. His shyness took him over as he twiddled his thumbs, looking down at the ground. He rubbed his eyes, still somewhat tired.

Taking quick steps to keep up with Luciano, Rose smiled and nodded to his words. "It does seem odd, but hey, schools are odd most of the time…" She said this, a small chuckle escaping her lips. "Anyways, I did receive a map with my schedule and my dorm room number but I forgot the map at home, I'm a bit unorganized…" Keeping up with his steps, she looked for her dorm room's number inside a small bag. Taking the paper out, which had her schedule in it as well, she looks for her room number. "My room number is…22B." After saying her room number, she stood quiet for a couple of minutes. She was looking for a way to thank him for all the trouble of showing her the way, since she was not one to go around and ask for help often. 'He must have things to do...', she thought to herself. Shaking her thoughts away, she tapped Luciano on the shoulder. "Um, Luciano… Thanks for showing me where my room is, if not I would have been all night looking around for the place. I'm not really good with directions and I guess you must have things to do, so I want to thank you and I apologize for the trouble in advance…"

Zendaya poked Ethan. "Hey don't fall asleep on us, okay." She said with a friendly smile. She hadn't known he was that shy, afterall he had greeted her rather enthusiastically. Maybe its only at first? She shrugged it off looking back at Victoria for an answer.

Alan looked between all of them, feeling somewhat out of place, "Umm anyway's, perhaps I should be going." He stood up and motioned toward's the door.