Rose Witch Covenant

Status
Not open for further replies.
15bjir.jpg

.:Livingroom:.
A smirk appeared on my face as the bodyguard stood frozen in place. Mr. Lorello growled as he lunged for my throat but Hell stepped to my other side and pointed her pistols at him which clicked. He stopped in his tracks, and my smirk grew bigger as the situation never left my favor.
"I'm not sure if you were trying to intimidate me or entertain me, Mr. Lorello, but either way it's beginning to irritate me. I'm adding $5,000 to your fee for this little disturbance." The man started to stutter in anger. "Also if you do not pay what you own by the end of next month, you will have a little present at your doorstep. Zeros, Hell, show these gentlemen the door." I ordered as Hell stepped forward, guns still pointed, and directed Mr. Lorello towards the entrance.
I stood there with my arms still crossed, then suddenly I hear an explosion somewhere in the house. I wasn't sure what it was, but I definitely didn't want to find out. If it was a scuffle with one of the other witches it was best for me not to interrupt them, they were much stronger than me, and I didn't plan on dying a slow painful death anytime soon.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
Aldwyn - IC.png

Aldwyn sat next to Moselle as he waited for Alexius to come retrieve her. Knowing Alexius was probably sleeping, he knew it would take a moment before the snake would appear. He looked at Moselle's sleeping face. Why were all of the Petrova's so attractive? It was torturous because well, he couldn't really have any of them. Not that he wouldn't try. He would always try. Maybe one day he'd be lucky enough.
Alexius came in human form and picked Moselle up. Shifting into human form Aldwyn followed him to the infirmary. He entered as Alexius carefully placed the girl on the bed. He was surprised at the care Alexius took with Moselle. "Enjoying babysitting?" Aldwyn took the seat by the door, not wanting to be stuck in the infirmary, but knowing he had to stay until Moselle woke.
Aldwyn wondered what had happened to make the girl accuse Ana. Whatever it was, things would work themselves out. They always seemed to work out at the Petrova's. Though, this family was much more dysfunctional than they wished to admit. They seemed to attract familiar and servants with just as many problems as they had.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ana - IC.png
@Wolfsin

Anastasia stayed seated calmly as Morris spat words of hate. She watches the smoke form around him as his thoughts spilled out with his anger. The twisted words from his mouth scared Anastasia. Controlling him was never her or Xavier's intention
She was stunned as his words came faster. As he lifted his hand, she matched his movements, defending herself accordingly. "Now I shall show you what you feared all along" These words rang out in her mind. She stood at this and towered over him.
She readied herself for his next assault while trying to show him the fault in his words. "Do you really not understand? After all this time you don't see what we were doing for you. Your father and I were protecting you. Look at what your magic has done to you." Anastasia gestured toward him as she continued, "Under what circumstances is it acceptable to attack your own Mother?"
She knew this was only going to get worse unless she thought of something to calm the situation.
"I don't care if you or Moselle are more powerful than I am. I've only thought about your safety. Why do you think I gave her the damn spell to begin with?"

201109041811240c6_zps12e086ea.png

201109041811240c6_zpsf474c0e8.png

-Petrova Manor; Moving towards the Infirmary-

Gwen let Sebastian pull her towards the manor, giving a slightly nod to answer any of his questions.

"Today is a lovely day, isn't it Gwenie-doll?"

She nodded slightly.

"I mean, most days are nice here because of that magical star lady in our basement."

Gwen gave another small nod, seeming to be deep in thought. Sebastian gave a small frown and brushed his fingers through his hair, pouting slightly. He mumbled then, pursing his lips. "You're so boring when you ignore me..."

Gwen stopped then, still holding Sebastian's hand, causing him to be jerked to a sudden stop. He turned to look back at her and noticed her face was deeply troubled. Gwen fumbled with her dress and shifted slightly before asking. "Sebby..."

"Yes?~"

"What do you think of Miss Ana?..."

Sebastian was taken slightly aback by the question. Releasing the girl's hand, he folded his arms over his chest and thought for a moment, his tail swishing slowly side to side. "hmm...well I don't know. She can be kind of harsh and scary sometimes, what with being in charge of her own security force...kind of badass actually. Why?"

Gwen quickly shook her head and looked up at Sebastian, moving her hands behind her back. "No reason... Just curious."

Sebastian's eyes narrowed slightly and he gave a click of his tongue, moving his hands into his pockets. "You really are bad at lying, Dollie."

Gwen blushed again and shook head furiously, giving a small stomp of her foot. "I'm not lying!"

"You always fidget when you lie..." Sebastian sighed and lightly placed his hand on Gwen's head, brushing it through her hair. She had always liked it when he do that, so this time would be no different. He gave a playful smile and pulled away, returning his hands to his pockets. "Hmph...suit yourself, then. Don't tell me~ I'll just have to keep secrets from you...like something I found out about Ryuu..."

Gwen's eyes lit up then and she leaned forward, speaking in a fast whisper. "What secret about Ryuu???"

Sebastian shook his head and shrugged, his smile turning suddenly devious. "I have no idea what you are talking about, Dollie~"

Gwen thought she would explode! She loved to learn secrets about everyone in the Manor, her most recent favorite being Ryuu. She had discovered just a month ago that he could be easily bribed with Blueberry pie (Which she had constantly used against him) and now there was something else? Maybe it also did not help that she had a slight crush on the man as well. She whined then, her voice rising to a high pitch. "Tell me now!"

Sebastian laughed and shook his head once more, turning towards the house. "No no no!~ You tell first, then I will tell."

"But I cannot tell anyone this until I know all the facts!"

"Well then you will have to find them fast!~"

"Meanie!" Gwen pouted and followed after Sebastian. When they reached the back door, Sebastian opened it for her and smiled, watching her move quickly past to the inside. She bypassed the living room, instead taking a short cut through the dining room to the main stairs. She assended the stairs and moved towards the infirmary, fiddling with her dress out of sudden nerves. Sebastian followed loyally, but let out a sudden whine just outside the door. "Can I change back now? I feel like I am suffocating!"

"Shh!" Gwen placed her finger over her mouth and hushed him, giving a small nod. Obediently, Sebastian quickly changed back to his ferret form, nestling himself at her feet. Gwen picked him up, then and lightly craddled the tiny creature in her arms. She leaned over to the door, lightly looking through the crack to see who all was inside. Moselle was in the bed, resting softly and Aldwyn and Alexius were by her side keeping gaurd. Gwen gave a small huff. Sebastian, wiggled in her arms and leaned towards the crack.

{What? What is it?}

{Miss Ana's and Papa Morri's Familiars are there...}

{Boooooo...}

201109041811240c6_zpsb9fb2ff1.png

Petrova Kitchen's
@
Aka~Kistune

dividers_19.gif

Ryuu smiled slightly, waving away her apology with his hand as he shook his head a little. "Don't worry about it. If a little hand squeezing was enough to kill a dragon, my kind would already be completely extinct," he joked, although it was a rather bad joke... considering his kind actually was nearly extinct. Not that this was present in his mind at the moment, however.

"I shouldn't let him get to me...but even you can see that he is a brat."

"Obviously, but nevertheless he has more authority than us," as he said this, a deep sigh escaped the dragons lips. Although he didn't mind serving under somebody else, and indeed enjoyed his job as lady Gwendolyn's butler... he did dislike the fact that in some situations, he was completely powerless. This was one of those moments when he simply wished he could wave a wand and make all Isolde's worries disappear, including that bothersome bisque rose witch. He hated to see her unhappy like this, but disliked the thought of her getting into trouble even more so. Although Ryuu usually wasn't one to worry, Isolde was one person he did worry about. Well, of course, her and Gwen. The way he felt for his colleague was however different from how he felt for his mistress, whom he felt was more than a younger sister to him than anything else.

"Even if we wanted to, I don't believe there is much we could do."

He made the finishing touches of the lemon tart which would be served as dessert that evening, the fainted of smiles playing on his lips. It looked really good, and he hoped it would cheer miss Gwendoline up, and if only slightly. It would still be better than nothing, after all.

"I honestly could not see Lady Anastasia doing such a thing to her own relative... Nor does she seem like the type for murder like that. I don't want to involve myself in their affairs though Ryuu...but doesn't this all just spark your curiosity?"

Ryuu's gaze moved away from the tart as he once again turned his full attention to Isolde, thoughtfully tilting his head to the side. "Hmm... neither could I, to be honest. The red rose witch has always been good to me, and she truly does not seem like the kind of person to do something so... vile," he agreed, tucking a few lose strains of red hair behind his ear with his gloved hand, before picking up the lemon tart and heading back to the fridge. After he'd put it back where it belonged, he turned back around, placing his hands behind his back as he leaned against the fridge, keeping his gaze locked on Isolde.

"Of course it sparks my curiosity," he mused, a slightly mischievous spark in his eyes, "still... I would still prefer to keep out of it. Curiosity killed the cat, no?"

"I guess you must check on Lady Gwendoline right?"

At the mention of Gwen Ryuu's expression once again turned serious and he gave a slight nod of his head. "Yes, I probably should," he agreed, straightened up from his rather comfortable position. Since the situation had calmed down, it seemed safe enough to leave Isolde on her own devices... even if he sort of would have liked to stay with her- although this was for other reasons. Still, his duty as Gwen's butler came first, and he knew he shouldn't have left her side in the first place.

Casting a slightly guilty glance through the window and outside, he noticed she was no longer in the garden. A slight frown creased his forehead and he readjusted his ponytail as he tried to figure out where she could perhaps have gone.

"I need to go see my Mistress as well."

His pair of gray orbs moved back to Isolde and he gave a slight nod of his head before heading past her to the door, opening it for her. "Then I shan't waste your time any longer, miss..." he said, smiling at her warmly. Most likely, lady Gwendolyn has either gone back to the room, or is visiting the unconscious Moselle infirmary... I should probably check both.

(Need to leave for a while now, will post Alexius later. X3)

• Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez
Petrova Garden - The old Willow
@Gladis

"Pretty Miss, I suppose you're right... I wouldn't want to inconvenience you, though, so I won't ask you to bring me to her. Either way, thank you for the offer, there'll probably be a lot of people at the infirmary soon, however... so I'll just stay here and wait until they've passed. When Lady Moselle is alone sounds like a good time to approach her."

Stella watched as the tree spirit laid down on the branch, not having to transport was pretty convenient, she gets her peace and quiet for free. Still, it would be nice if it were faster. But no use rushing things, patience is amongst the things Stella had.
She traced the tree spirit's gaze over to the now abandoned tea party, most of the people now scattered, but one of the witches was still there, along with what was probably her familiar. But they soon left towards the mansion.

"It's sad that something so many worked hard for is ruined now..."

Stella couldn't feel too much sadness towards the party however, its just a transient thing after all, that tea party could easily be set up with less then half a day's work. And torn down far faster, as displayed here.

"Wouldn't you agree, pretty miss?"

She looked back to the tree spirit, she hoped no confirmation would be necessary since they obviously disagreed. "... Not in particular, its transient after all..." Her attention was then taken away by something underground, she looks towards the floor and focuses, soon she confirms, her star has increased volume by 10%, it started expanding sooner then she expected.
"Hmm... Its leaving the main sequence."
Stella stands up and looks at the Tree Spirit.
"Excuse me, I have to go reset the core." With that said she jumps off the branch, but stops midway to the floor, floating weightlessly for a moment before soaring ahead, calculating with the fact most people left already, she quickly flies between the trees and bushes of the garden and over the warning-sign filled fence, heading down the 100 meters shaft. While resetting the core was not an urgent matter, she did not like any imperfections about her installation.

Underground installation - Core Facility

As soon as she completes the long drop she stops flying and gently touches the floor, walking quickly through the junction hall and into the turbine hall.
Unlike earlier, her familiars fill the structure, preparing the plant for a likely emergency shutdown.
Her familiars are small, red, fox like critters which use magic to manipulate items around them. While they aren't as good as Humans of the Human world, they do their work, they never complain and they only take 3 hours of rest a day. Of course they drain a considerable amount of magical power from Stella, but that is a minor inconvenience.
She climbs the scaffolding and navigates around several turbines and generators, reaching the ladder leading to the central shaft, she opens the first hatch, closes it, climbs up and repeats the process with the second shaft.
As she climbs out above her stands the same star from maybe fifteen minutes ago, however this star is somewhat different, far more orange then yellow and slightly larger, Stella sighs, she will need to replace it after all. Though she will spend some time here first to gauge how much time does this star have left. If its enough, she will mention that the power system will have to go offline first. If there is not enough, she will simply shut the plant down.
She once again lifts from the ground, this time far more slowly, and floats up until she is near the star, closing her eyes and focusing on the space around her...

-Infirmary-
@Gladis @KitsyKitty

Sebastian gave another one of his signature huffs and nuzzled Gwen's arm. {Are you going to go in? Or are you going to sit here like a stalker and just watch what happens, because this is really boring, love.} Gwen did not seem to be making a move to go in. Instead she stood infront of the door, staring silently through the crack. She was almost too adorable to handle sometimes. Sebastian gave another huff then and freed himself from the girl's arms, landing with a soft pat on the floor. Without another thought, he moved into the room and scurried over to the bed. He left ontop of it and sat right on Moselle's stomach, watchinh both Alexius and Aldwyn with coy eyes. {Ello gents. fancy seeing you here.} He gave a little swish of his tail and lightly pawed he unconcious girl's stomach before curling up.... Cheeky bastard.

-Infirmary-

He had moved so fast that Gwen had not even see him leave, but next thing she knew, Sebastian was seated right on Moselle's stomach, curled up like a little ball of fluffy and smiling at Aldwyn and Alexius. She was in a slight shock by this, but quickly got the hint. This is what they usually did when they wanted to be somewhere they may not be allowed to. Putting on an innocent face (which was not hard for her) She silently moved down the hall and called out.

"Sebastian!? Where did you goooo?"

She moved a little further down and called again.

"Sebastian?"

She gave a fake huff and moved closer to the infirmary door, grabbing the handle. "If you are in the Infirmary you are in big trouble!~"

• Love
Reactions: Esmeray
201109041811240c6_zps6642a481.png

The Petrova Mansion - Infirmary

Guarding Moselle

@KitsyKitty @ Vio @DoomyCakez

26.png
"Enjoying babysitting?"

Alexius lazily lifted one of his eyelids, glancing at the other familiar in slight annoyance. "Shut up, will ya'? I'm trying to take a nap, you know?" he sniffed before quickly dismissing that plan and stretching in his seat, yawning. Morris wouldn't approve of him taking a nap with his mothers familiar present, after all... even if Alexius didn't distrust the dog as much as his master did, he still wouldn't risk anything. Besides, the negative emotions and dark thoughts clouding Morris's mind was also affecting his familiar slightly, making him feel distrust and all but at ease- not to mention even more annoyed than usual.

"So, what-" whatever Alex had been about to say, his words were cut off as a white little...thing flitted into the infirmary quicker than anyone could react, curling up on Moselle's stomach. Alexius narrowed his eyes, picking up the rude familiar by it's neck before glaring into his eyes intimidatingly. "Bad breakfast, there's no sleeping on Moselle's stomach!" he chastised, quickly placing Sebastian down on the floor right before Gwen's voice could be heard coming from the other side of the door.

I don't like her because she's cuter than me! And totally steals all the attention... Alexius thought to himself bitterly as he glared at the door for a few seconds. Wordlessly and sulkily, he slumped back into the chair, deciding to do the best of the situation and simply ignore her...

-infirmary-
@Gladis @Vio @KitsyKitty

One moment he had been resting comfortably on Moselle's stomach, and the next he was picked up by the snake, called breakfast, and plopped on the cold floor. Sebastian let out a small whine and quickly crawled back onto the bed, curling up next to Moselle's head. This was more out of spite then anything else, seeing as how she had stolen most of the people's attention today with her loud outburst, but she was pretty so he didn't really mind.
{You know, snake boy, that it is not nice to go around, picking people up without permission~ And breakfast? I thought you rather enjoyed toads, seeing as how your breath smells like them.} This was all teasing of course. Sebastian always teased everyone, but that was possibly his way of showing mild affection. He gave another huff and pawed at Moselle's hair. {Wakeeee uppppp~}

Reaching over, he lightly pawed her nose, speaking absent-mindedly. {Well isn't she just a little dollie? Maybe that is why Gwen like her so much.} If her could in this form, hewould possibly be pouting from slightly jealousy. He heard Gwen down the hall way and turned to the door, crawling back onto Moselle's stomach. {I'm in here, Dollie. With the snake boy and the Doggie.} Doggie seemed to be Sebastian's nickname pickfor Aldwyn, seeing as how they never really talked much, but at least HE had never tried to eat Sebastian...Possibly the most tolerable of the other Familiars.

-Infirmary-

Gwen opened the door slightly and peaked her head in, smiling at the group of familiars. She had always liked Aldwyn and Alexius, seeing them as some of the most interesting. Aldwyn had always been friendly, letting her pet him and sneak him snacks from Ryuu's private collection. Alexius, however, seemed to be a little of the opposite. Gwen was far too innocent to realize that someone here, filled with so many nice people, could dislike her. It was almost impossible for her to concieve that anyone, especially people dealing with Papa Morri, could ever dislike her.

Her smile brightened then and she chimed in a sing-song voice.
"Hello everyone!~ Have you seen-" She cut herself off then and looked at Sebastian, who had comfortable reset himself on Moselle's stomach. She could not help, but let out a small giggle, but composed herself and made her voice more cross. "Sebby! How rude of you! Get down from there."

Sebastian let out another whine, nuzzling more against the covers. {But she is soo comfy!~ Almost like a pillow! Come feel~}

"Oh shush." Gwen moved to the bed and lightly plucked the creature up, craddling him in her arms as she turned to Aldwyn and Alexius. "Since I am here, I thought I would ask how Moselle's doing. She seemed to have gone into a slight shock from seeing Miss Ana...I do hope she will get better soon." She turned a little to Moselle and moved to the bedside, lightly placing her hand over hers. Her skin was soft and warm to the touch, causing Gwen to smile. "She's so pretty...It's hard to see that anyone would want to cause her any pain or misfortune." It seemed that even Moselle's dream were full of turmoil and fear...Gwen wanted to lessen that, but was unsure if Morris would appreciate her messing with Moselle's mind. Hell, she probably was not even suppose to be in here.

Sebastian moved from Gwen's arms and turned back into human form, giving Alexius a coy smile before turning back to Gwen, looking over her shoulder.
"What are you looking at?"

"Her dreams..."

"You know Papa Morri said no..."

"Well as long as Aldy and Lexi do not tell, then it should be fine. Besides, Papa Morri said not to read HIS dreams." She looked back at Aldwyn and Alexius, giving a slightly Mischevious smile. "There is something I need to find...It is actually really important." Her smile faded then and she looked back down at Moselle, lightly brushing her fingers through the woman's white har. It was almost endearing to see this, but it just gave Sebastian a suddenly sour feeling in his stomach. Suddenly irritable, he glanced back at the two and folded his arms over his chest. "Don't tell Morris...OR Ana."

Skylar Nocte Petrova
"The Death Rose"
Petrova Corridor
@Gladis @KitsyKitty @DoomyCakez
Footsteps. Footsteps of various kinds trailed down the hallway and into the infirmary room. One set making soft clicks as heels came down on the hardwood floor. The second set were heavier thuds of rubber soled shoes, that person was clearly not as graceful in her walk. There was a light murmuring down the hall, something Gwendoline could not hear but the familiars could. The soft voices muffled by distance and wall could easily be distinguished by their heightened sense of hearing. Both voices could easily strike worry into them at the realization as to who was speaking.

"Mother are you sure we should be bothering? I don't really see the point of meeting her while she is unconscious." A rough voice asks to the other individual. Her voice was deep, yet still retained some femininity about it. It was a very unique voice, which belonged to a very unique being. A being of powerful magic and physical strength. A being feared and respected by many.....but mostly feared. Her red hues are claimed to be capable of piercing through ones soul. Known by many as simply the Death Rose, but with in the walls of the manor she is formally referred to as mistress Skylar Nocte Petrova. The Black Rose Witch, a witch of dark magic and the daughter of Morris and Clarice Petrova. She and another woman stood just a ways down the embellished and polished hall way. There was not much a difference in height between the two women. Skylar actually stood at the height of five foot six, her mother the height of five foot seven. While the two had their similarities, such as the red hues and height, Skylar shared a distinct look with her father. They shared the same round button nose, while her mother's nose came more to a point. Skylar may have been born with her mother's raven black hair color, but her hair type was the same as both her father's and Moselle's.
"Now now Skylar. We should at least be there when she wakes up. Also, seeing as she is my child....and your sister, we should be there for her when she wakes up. We are her immediate family after all." Clarice responds as she halts her walk to look at her daughters face directly. Her voice was stern yet chipper, making her easily approachable. Clarice's long silky straight raven black hair was tied up into a pony tail that parted in the back, some of her locks resting on her bosom and the rest dangling against her back. She was wearing a black and white sundress. The trim of her dress's skirt lined with white lace, and her collar the same. Her feet was left bare, for wearing shoes in the house wasn't proper, but she did accessorize with a diamond stud necklace and a diamond ring that rested snug on her second to last finger, a wedding ring.

Skylar sighed softly as she crossed her arms over her chest in annoyance. She found that this was a waste of her time, she could be torturing one of her servants and amusing herself at the moment. Yet, instead she had to waste her time watching a girl she didn't like sleep. What fun. Skylar looked down at her plain black socks, her black locks that she had straightened earlier that morning curtained her face as her fingers flitted over her shirt to adjust it accordingly. It's a t-shirt hidden away underneath a red sweater decorated with apparent black stitches in various places such as the sleeves and pockets. The t-shirt has a print on it, a skeletal rib cage with a bleeding heart on the left side of the white bones. To match her bottoms are skinny jeans colored a pitch black that steadily faded into red to the end. She adorned her outfit with a chain belt that hung at her side and that was all. "Whatever...." Skylar muttered bitterly in a harsh whisper at her mother as she moved onward. Her shoulder gently brushing against her mother's as she glided past. She was pissed, and was just waiting to find someone to take it out on. As the two continued their pursuit to the infirmary room, Gwen had little time to get a full look in Moselle's head, but she could have manage to get a peek in during their conversation.

Aldwyn - IC.png
Aldwyn watched Sebastian scurry along the floor before climbing up the bed and curling up on Moselle's stomach. He shook his head at Alexius and Sebastian. Sebastian always seemed to enjoy teasing everyone around him, regardless of if they liked it. He could hear Gwen calling from the hallway.
{I'm in here, Dollie. With the snake boy and the Doggie.}
Doggie? Sebastian was still using that nickname? "Can you really not think of anything better than Doggie?" Aldwyn asked, though he wasn't angry. He was mostly humored by it. Sebastian had nicknames for almost everyone, how could he be so bad at making one for Aldwyn?
He watched closely while Gwen studied Moselle. Someone caused her pain? Aldwyn knew Gwen wouldn't give this up until she found out what she wanted, so he played along. Ana might not be too happy about it, but it was better to let it happen and not disturb Ana or Morris right now. Plus, it would help to answer a lot of questions.

"As long as Moselle isn't' harmed, I don't care. I won't tell Ana."
He watched Moselle for a few moments longer. He didn't know much about what the other rose witches could do beyond their inherited powers. He only really knew what Ana could do.
"Will Moselle know what you've done?" Aldwyn was curious. He didn't know how Moselle would feel about a slight invasion of her privacy. With how Moselle acted earlier though, he doubted she would care.

• Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez
201109041811240c6_zpsfef0ee8f.png

There was a slight twitch to the corners of his lips as ivory fangs poked past his lips as amber orbs remained upon the bodyguard, hauntingly sending a glare at the man. Though his attention was snapped when there was the faint click of guns, causing him to turn his head to look briefly at Hell who now had the boss stuck and unable to move without causing his own death, or maybe an injury. Glancing back towards the bodyguard he curled his fingers further, tightening the grip that was wound up around his neck painfully, the impression of red lines bound to remain upon his skin. Though he had yet to smell the sweet alluring scent of blood and so knew he had yet to go to far.

He took a faint step back, bringing the bodyguard with him as he cocked his head towards the door. "Go." The words tumbled quietly from his lips but the threat behind was evident. He sent a quick glance to Hell, motioning for her to go ahead of him. Once the girl had lured the man from the room he followed suit, keeping his gaze upon bodyguard. Although he did keep an eye on Hell as well, mostly in case he turned and attacked her. As the steps brought them closer to the exit of the Petrova Manor he slowly loosened the threads, fingers unfurling from his palm as they hung loosely around his fingers. By the time they reached the door he had retracted them back into the white gloves, clicking his fingers with a small, polite smile as he held the door open. "Leave." The word was simple but it was enforced as he pushed the bodyguard forwards, out of the doors. The other man followed suit and he slammed the door before turning back.

As they were walking back, Zeros ran a hand through the loose blonde locks as a sigh escaped his lips. "This happens way to often..." He grumbled to Hell, a small pout playing on his lips as he turned his gaze towards her. "Don't you think?" He asked curiously, trying to get a response from the one he heard talk so little. "You would think this would have set an example to others...but they just keep coming..." He added, rolling his neck before shrugging his shoulders as they once again reached the room where the whole fiasco had started.

Stepping up to the door he held it open for the bodyguard before he to stepped inside, allowing the door to close softly as he walked back over to the Bisque rose witch, the smile once again on his features. "We personally kicked the troublesome duo out of the manor." He reported. "Though...what was that little present you mentioned?" He asked, his nativity coming into play as he tilted his head, a brow raised in the mild curiousity that plagued him over his masters words.​

Last edited:
201109041811240c6_zpsce1acba4.png

Isolde stared over at Ryuu, a grin on her lips as she shrugged her shoulders, fingers pressed into the pockets of her clothes as she turned to the door, pulling it open. "Sometimes I find the authority issues annoying." She grumbled, pouting as she retracted her hands, crossing them over her torso as she rolled her eyes. "I wish he was on my target list before I came here..." She whispered to herself before just letting the masked smile return to her features, nodding. "Though I have to get used to it...its been two years and I still find it awkward in that case." Isolde added as she slipped her gloves out to pull them back upon her hands.

Her back now against the door she had watched the red haired butler finish the lemon tart with intrigue. She loved, no adored making desserts and cakes for it was something she would forever remember despite the fact she had hundreds of years of life to withstand. Though she did have a distaste when cooking proper food such such as meals. It wasn't her forte to say. Isolde was grateful that Ryuu occasionally helped her in that division, which then often led to her making pies just to say thank you. She had long since lost count of how many pies she had made.

Cocking her head as a small, amused grin was settled upon the pale skin, a glimmer of mischief within the blue orbs as she snickered. "Knew it~" She chimed, having guessed even Ryuu would be caught by the interest of current events. She paused at the word 'Vile', a brow raised in response as she hummed softly. To be honest it just made the vampiric female uncomfortable, since she herself had ended...quite a few lives both in blood lust and for her previous job. Isolde barely even regretted a lot of it since it was how she was brought up to think. Her morals varied in situations. "Yeah...you are right. Lady Ana doesn't seem like the person to do that...maybe it was a mistake? She could just look similar to the culprit."

Pushing herself up from the door she shook her head, looking down the halls as she felt her expression loose hold of the grin for a moment as she tried to think where Skylar would be. Isolde hated making mistakes and so was set on finding where she was the first try. Fingers reached up to tug at the loose strands of her ponytail as she felt her teeth press down on the inside of her cheek. There was scent...Isolde knew Skylar well enough to find her through that method..Blinking quickly she eventually calmed having found a trace of the mistress she was supposed to find.

Turning back to Ryuu she stepped outside the door, waving her hand softly as she seemed to keep her eyes looking back down the halls. "I found my mistress, although she might be with her mother...so I'm going to go see her now." She told him, her head tilted. "Do you know where Miss.Gwendoline is? If not you could check the infirmary since I'm going to head there so we could go together." She suggested before turning to head towards the infirmary.​

• Love
Reactions: Gladis
Nimhue

Red and blue stared as the eeiry sound of tapping shoes followed the girl down the halls she walked down, her arms waving black and forth with each step as there was a tiny grin upon childish features. Nimhue hummed a gentle tune as she headed towards where Stella would be, her steps slowly and gradually turning into small skips that caused strands of blushing pink hair to bounce around her face, the only thing keeping it remotely tamed was th braid it was pulled in but it still fell to her waist. Her small form was clothed in a overly large white jumper made from thin material with few words printed in bold black on the front that spelled 'Awesome'. Then there was a pair of black shorts and tights with her usual combat style boots to finish her outfit. Nimhue didn't like the idea of dresses and bright colours, it just wasn't her.

As she headed down the lonesome halls, her thoughts ran wild while her eyes stared with her more common blank look. After all, she was in a manor with those she hated most. The supernatural. A scowl slowly etched its way upon her features as she knitted her brows together in anger. Nimhue hated them more than anything. Her small frame visibly tensed as a shudder ran down her spine as her tongue poked out from her lips.
"Stupid people...stupid manor." She hissed, folding her arms childishly as her thoughts were diverted from snacks and food towards the object of her undivided hatred.

Okay, maybe not all of them.

There was a brief pause in her steps as she cocked her head to one side, eyes wide as she thought about it. Unfortunately, she had a habit of thinking out loud which often ruined things when she was going to change the weather and wanted it to be a surprise. That and she occasionally tried to freeze some of the manor people to death in the winter.
"I dont hate them all...maybe the familiars...." She whispered, scratching her cheek in thought before grinning as she rubbed her chin as she watched in a movie once from her room. The Abaia closed her eyes, releasing a curious hum as she nodded. "No, I like Alex, he is funny to try and annoy." In reality she just didn't hate Alex like she did nearly everyone else. "And I definetely dont hate Morris..." She added, nodding her head furiously as if to make the point to no one.

Eventually, after going through a list of the manor occupants the weather controlling creature continued her destination to see Stella who ran the sun..or something like that. Nimhue wasn't that adept in knowledge of current times so science and space...all of that was just a mystery to her. Occasionally she even struggled to read some texts since it had changed since her last time being awake. Though Nimhue didn't mind Stella since she wasn't all supernatural like...just out of her realm of knowledge. So, a smile fled to her lips once more as she continued her track to where Stella would, repeatedly singing.
"Core facility~ Core facility~ Core facility~" Not that she knew what this meant.

Reaching her destination, underground much to her discomfort, she looked at the door, eyes wide before she grinned. Walking into the facility she stared at everything with...well nothing. Nimhue had no idea what most of this did since she hadn't really seen things like...whatever they were since she woke up and decided to join this place due to Morris.
"STELLLAAAAA!" She screamed, hands cupping her lips as the shout left her lips. Her features scrunched up as she tried to produce the loudest sound she could make. After all, Nimhue needed to discuss season changes and such with the girl who could float.

Not that she was jealous of that.

.:Hellebore Gensai:.
~Living room~
When I followed Lel to the living room I already knew what events were to ensue. Listening to the men speak, flirt, threaten, it happens everytime, but as long as Lel was safe I was fine. Then things started heating up. Just when I was about to ready my guns for the attempted attack by the body guard, Zeros had already entangled him. I looked towards the other vampire and saw disgust on his face. Was it the lack of respect that made him mad? Or maybe it was Lel, and his flirtatious actions toward the man? Even I was uneasy with that.

My thoughts quickly ended when the plump man charged towards Lel. Immediately I stepped to the side and pointed my guns at him, cocking them back, ready to fire if he made a single move. I struggled so hard not to kill the idiot, but I knew that would be bad for the witch. When Zeros motioned for me to go ahead I stepped forward, leading the man towards the door. After releasing the two Zeros and I headed back to the manor.

"This happens way to often. Don't you think?" I nodded at him, my face showing no expression, as it has the entire day so far.
"You would think this would have set an example to others...but they just keep coming..."
"People are idiots" I said, my voice monotone as always.

With that we walked in, and I found my place behind and slightly to the side of Lel.

15bjir.jpg

.:Living room:.
I waited as my two vampires left. I stood there waiting, my arms still crossed, my golden eyes scanning the room. Soon They came back, taking their usual positions
"We personally kicked the troublesome duo out of the manor. Though...what was that little present you mentioned?" Zeros asked, I chuckled at his innocence.
"Good. The present? Why, I'd unleash 'Hell' at his doorstep." I laughed as I turned and walked out of the living room.
"Now, let's see how the Purple Rose Witch is doing." I said, though it would take us a few minutes before we got there.

• Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
~Morris Pettrova~
@Vio @KitsyKitty
Morris hissed under his breath, ever second he spent listening to his mothers lies only pissed him off more. Every second here caused another strand of sanity to wither, and if he remained it would break. Perhaps Morris would become that demon they feared so greatly of him. Anastasia was now preaparing, she had no intention to let herself fall to him without fighting. good.

"Morris, you are not thinking clearly Oh on the contrary, I think our dear boy has this ALL figured ou..Morris do not dare do this, You are better than all of this. Oh come on ya little bastard, get on with it if youa re gonna do it! Think calmly Morris."

Morris hissed and reached to his crown of white hair. She seemed so oblivious, even now she seemed so oblivious, and it was genuine naivety too. He hated that he could not believe her, but allowing himself to fall for her tricks, just like Moselle had? he couldn't bare the thought.

HfJ31ZkT.jpeg

"Enough!" Morris seemed to fade in and out existence but his body remained where it had been only seconds before. Versions of himself with different assorted bruises. Some with blood gushing, or burn marks They surrounded Anastasia and they all fired on her with a spell that condensed space itself. Small vacuums opened and closed in the fraction of a second and in their wake a warped substance exploded and shook the entire ballroom. Morris hated violence, but if he was to protect Moselle THIS was necessary!

"No more lies, Confess!, Confess to the hatred you harbor within your soul. Throw away the mask of a caring mother, throw it away mother and show us who the true demon is!"

-Infirmary-
@Vio @KitsyKitty @Gladis

Gwen's eyebrows furrowed and an extremely troubled look came to her face. Many people in the manor knew that the girl rarely ever showed an expression outside of a smile or a pout, but here she was with an extremely serious expression. She spoke in a slight mumble to everyone, as if lost in concentration, and kept moving her fingers slowly threw Moselle's soft locks. "No...no. I would never wish to harm someone as..." She paused then, as if calculating each word she said. "Important as Moselle..." She lightly rested her hand on the woman's forehead, the tips of her fingers glowing a light shade of peach. She continued to speak in the same mumbled tone, her eyes seeming to be locked on Moselle. "It depends on the strength of the person...If she has very high mental control and strength, then she will be able to tell that someone was in her head. She may feel slightly violated, but nothing really...Rather, she will feel slightly better as well...maybe like a weight has been lifted. Or she may feel nothing at all. It differs from person to person..."

She grew quiet then, her eyes widening slightly as she gazed into Moselle's head. The woman's mind was much more fragile and troubled then Gwen could have imagined. So much heartbreak, betrayl, and sorrow to the point that it was almost overwhelming. These were the freshest Memories. Gwen leaned over Moselle slightly, moving deeper into her mind. The next layer was fear....so much fear for one person to have. Insecurity, hatred, and...Gwen paused on one section. Something she could not really understand. A man...A rather dark man seemed to be lurking in her mind. Gwen was not sure what to think of this man, but she could not help but shiver at sight of him. She pushed down deeper and suddenly....there it was. The memory. Ana standing before Moselle and then...

{Gwenie, someone is coming.}

She felt a sudden tap on her shoulder and turned slightly, looking at Sebastian with suddenly red hued eyes. They faded back to grey in an instant and she moved her hands back into Moselle's hair, letting out a soft sigh. Someone was coming and she was not suppose to be peaking into people's minds. There was a slight red mark left on Moselle's forehead from where Gwen's hand had been, but other than that, she was completely unharmed. Gwen looked over at Aldwyn and Alexius, smiling politely before bringing her finger to her lips.
"Our little secret~" She straightened then and brushed off her dress once more, making sure she was all in order. She moved her hands behind her back and took a slight step from the bed, Sebastian following suit. He seemed to be on edge more than anything.

-Infirmary-
@Vio @KitsyKitty @Gladis

"Well Doggie, if you had any distinguishable feature or any memorable traits, rather than just being a dog, then maybe it would be easier for me to make a better nickname~"

Sebastian rested his hands on his hips then, his head cocking slightly to the side as he let a small smile escape his lips. He turned to Gwen then and paused, watching her hand light up and her gentle face suddenly hardening with concentation. It always suprised him by how far she was coming along with her powers. Just last year, she could barely predict what Ryuu was going to cook for dinner, and suddenly here she was reading Moselle's memories. He watched her face change with each passing image until she stop, her eyes lighting up and turning a sudden shade of red. Sebastian frowned and leaned forward slightly. Bad image= red...he hated red now, seeing it as horror in Gwen's eyes.

He was pulled out of his thoughts by the sudden approach of footsteps, 2 pairs, 1 graceful, and one hard and boyish. Sebastian Gulped as the familiar scent filled his nostrils. He turned towards the door, his eyes widening slightly before he moved to Gwen and lightly tapped her shoulder.
"Gwenie, someone is coming."

Alison
Wings of Darkness True

@Vio @Gladis @DoomyCakez @KitsyKitty
Miraculously, Alison found that she had lost her way once again. Keeping a 'respectful distance' meant staying out of sight and out of earshot. Considering her heightened senses, that meant a significant distance. So by the time the two Witches have entered and Alison saw her chance to enter, she figured it should be from the other end of the Manor. They were still too close. She'll just have to go around and hurry her way past them... At least, that was what she intended.

Were she not lost, that would have happened. Still, she somehow found her way to the infirmary at last, where she would await her Mistress. Expectedly, she was not the first to be in there. Unfamiliar faces greeted her as she entered. Only the host of the earlier ruined party, the Witch, Gwendoline, was a familiar face. The same familiar she may or may not have seen earlier was present too. Alison's eyes narrowed on him briefly before glancing at that other two individuals.

... And she looked away. As always, their names escape her. What was more important, however, was that her Mistress was still not yet present. Per her instructions, Alison was to attend and to keep watch until her arrival. As it was now, 'keeping watch' was starting to grow more mundane and boring. Moselle laid on the bed, unconscious. Gwendoline, the Witch, appeared to have done something that Alison couldn't quite trace. She only stared at them briefly before bowing low to Gwendoline.

She left almost as quickly as she entered, standing outside the infirmary. Already, she could feel her Mistress drawing closer. Alison figured she may as well receive her Mistress in the hallway as she turned to look down the hallway, waiting for her Mistress' approach.

@Aka~Kitsune
Core Facility ~ Turbine Hall
As Nimhue made it through the turbine hall, she could have noticed that the myriad of Stella's familiars were extremely busy, jumping around the turbines, generators and other equipment, closing valves and checking meters.

"STELLLAAAAA!"

As she shouted several familiars at each other, before one of them jumped down, and ran towards the guest. The fox like creature first tilted its head trying to place Nimhue in its memory, before speaking. Well, saying speaking isn't exactly correct, the familiar doesn't even open its mouth, and the words are merely heard in the air.
"Oh, hey there, I just called the mistress, she should be here soon."

Core Facility ~ Stellar Core
During that time Stella was floating in the Stellar core itself, it would seem there is quite a bit of time before she really had to change the star, but she will go up and notify the witch that she will do it today. Nauchtwald will have to live without electricity for 30 minutes today. It was then that one of her familiars contacted her.
"Mistress, someone is here to see you."
Stella could speak telepathically with all of her familiars, and there was no need for names either, she instinctively knew which familiar she was talking to at any time. She responded to this one shortly.
"I'll be down in a second"
With that said, she once again regained gravity, falling towards the floor, she landed quite softly though. Reducing her gravity before she reached the floor itself, she then approaches the hatch and descends to the Turbine hall.
Core Facility ~Turbine Hall
Looking over to the entrance through the numerous catwalks she could see that the guest was the weather girl, Nimhue. For some reason she came down occasionally. Stella navigated the catwalks to the entrance, and then dropped down, landing softly again with the usual gravity reducing procedure.
The familiar merely nodded and left when Stella arrived, while Stella looked towards Nimhue, waiting for her to say something. It would be incredibly strange for her to start a conversation.

Nimhue

The two different orbs stared in wonder at the familiar who approached her, head tilted to one side as she crouched down to stare at the creature. By doing so she sadly reached just about its height, pink hair pooling upon the floor around her as she smiled softly. "Hn! Okay!~" She cheered softly, petting the familiars head as she stood up, small hands patting down her clothes just to make sure they remained clean. Her interest, more like nothing but utter confusion of what most of the machines did, but they were big and so...well, her eyes were attracted to them. "So many..." She grumbled with a slight huff, arms reaching up to sit themselves on her torso, folded. Sometimes she did wish she understood the use of them...the rest of the time she simply thought by finding out she would probably get a headache.

As the 'star girl' as she had long since dubbed approached she lit up slightly, mostly since she could talk to someone else. It wasn't like she was going to talk to any of the others in the manor, they were all supernatural and just thinking about them made her head thrum with a dull pain and her system fill with nothing but irritation and hatred. "Stella!" The girl beamed, waving her hand softly with a grin upon her small features. "How are you?" She asked, walking over to her where she stood in front of her, hands linking behind her back.

The girl knew she would have to start the conversation and topic, since the other would not and if she did, Nimhue would probably be far to worried about why to care about the conversation at all. Taking a small breath, the girl moved her words onto one of the reasons she was down here despite her discomfort at being underground. "I came to talk about seasons, as usual Stella." She told her, slowly unwinding her digits as she rocked back onto the balls of her feet with a whispered hum. "Changing them and all that." Even if Nimhue could manipulate the overall temperature, the air and so on to sort out the weather, some would not survive long if the sun in Nauchtwald was burning bright enough to ruin it.

Even when times did not demand a change in seasons, Nimhue often visited Stella to try and understand how she created a sun. With no understanding of science or even Stella, she failed to see how she made a sun! Though most of the time it was just her wanting to talk to someone one again she was confused about what would she need to do when the next season came along. "Mostly what I need to manipulate to cause the next season change."After all, with the presence of this girl it was necessary that the Abaia discuss what Stella was going to do with the sun so that she knew exactly what to manipulate to push the new season for Nauchtwald into place.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.