Rose Witch Covenant

Status
Not open for further replies.
15bjir.jpg

.:Gwen's chaotic teaparty:.
My gaze met Zeros, who was full of curiosity. His questions were surprising, and I started to think of the answer. When he questions Isolde he eyes widened, does that mean she did? I laughed at the thought. She was probably jealous that her innocent brother was mine to do what ever I want with. Not to mention his cheeks were red, which probably made her even angrier because it was my actions that made him do so.

"I don't hate Isolde at all." A glint of mischief could be seen in my features. "She is too entertaining to hate." I straightened up in my chair. What I said was true, how could I hate some one who did so much for me, even if it wasn't intentional. Hell had been inching closer to me ever since Isolde arrived. She didn't hide the fact that she didn't like the woman. I knew Isolde wouldn't dare touch me, for the sake of her mistress getting involved in something nasty, or maybe it was for her brother, I don't know yet, but Hell seemed to take any hostility seriously, no matter how small.

"I'm curious as well Isolde. Do you hate me?" I placed my hand on my chin and stared at her. Will she let lose her anger and tell the truth, disappointing her brother greatly? Or will she put him at ease and lie? Oh how I love this game.

But soon my fun was coming to an end when Ryuu, Gwen's servant appeared behind Isolde, asking her for help. "Ah, seems like you've been saved. Well I wouldn't want to hold you up from your duties. Until next time." I smiled as I held my hand up and slightly waved.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Gladis
201109041811240c6_zpse23d0131.png

The Petrova Gardens - Witnessing the Commotion
Willow>Stella
(@Nocturnia)

0124.gif

"Lady Gwendolyn? Is this another witch?"

Willow tilted her head to the side, looking thoughtful as she considered this. Then she nodded her head a little, smiling slightly. "Uh-huh, I believe so! She must be a Rose witch, seeing as she has a familiar as all the others..." Willow trailed off as she glanced in their direction again, frowning slightly as she watched Sebastian. "He looks unhappy, though..." she stated thoughtfully, though soon dismissed this assessment as she saw he was licking off the icing of the cake- causing the redhaired butler to frown. Despite them being a distance away, Willow could easily catch his words with her excellent hearing.

"Another... huh. If it looks that fun... Why don't you join in?"

Willow blinked, turning her attention back to the star spirit seated next to her. A slight flush of red spread across her cheeks and she quickly shook her head. "Oh no, I couldn't! It's too scary with all those people, a-and besides... " she averted her gaze, looking at her feet as they dangled over the edge of the branch, "I have never even spoken to lady Gwendolyn before. Just the thought makes...me all nervous a-and...my hands shake. See?" she asked, lifting her petite hand to demonstrate her point.

"No, I'm fine just watching them from here. It makes me happy to see other people happy..." She smiled shyly before turning her attention back to the tea party, frowning slightly as she noticed the mood had darkened considerably. Even worse it became when the head of the house arrived, and the whole situation escalated in death threats and shouting. She opened her mouth, about to speak yet nothing came out, causing her to shut it again. The situation was scary, and it was making the shy wood nymph nervous. Her wide eyes displayed her emotions clearly.

"I-I... what's going on?" she stuttered out, directing the question more towards herself than the star spirit beside her. Automatically, she shrunk back slightly, making sure she was hidden from the others. She didn't wish to be detected under such hostile circumstances, even if the unpleasantnesses were not directed at her. Then a thought hit her.

"The lady Moselle is my assigned mistress," she stated, her expression and voice completely blank as she did so. Strangely enough, she seemed to get over her fear rather quickly once she became aware of this, causing a worried expression to replace her frightened one instead. "It's my job to take care of her s-so... maybe I should check on her and see if she's alright?" she asked, glancing briefly at Stella before frowning, "oh weh, oh weh, that might not be a good idea... I'm still just a stranger to her, after all," sighing deeply, Willow sat back down, dangling her legs over the edge of the branch as she tried to figure out what to do. This was a dilemma she probably would be discussing with herself for quite a while before finally making a reasonable choice of action.

201109041811240c6_zpsce1acba4.png

She breathed a deep sigh as she watched the physical contact occur between both the Bisque rose witch and her brother. It was sickening. If it was possible, her already pale complexion would have became lighter by the scene before her that was currently sketching itself painfully in her mind. The worst part was she could do nothing because Zeros was happy. Fingers were released from her sides as the pads of her gloves pressed against her forehead where a slight pain was developing. Her inability to do something honestly pained her. Eyes closed as to stop the occasional twitch occurring within the corners, lips released from the smile to pull a clear scowl.

Having calmed herself, leaving her eyes void of the previous anger as only annoyance was isolated in sapphire orbs, she kept her gaze of Lel. "I am well." There was a brief, unneeded pause as she felt canines press against her bottom lip. "Thank you for asking though." She added. There was a short moment that the girl wanted to gag but refrained as she conducted herself to bow slightly. Slightly. "I thank you for taking care of Zeros." She added, for a reason unknown there was a sly grin upon her lips that lit up the darker hues in her eyes. Mostly it was pure mischief that the vampire was up to but few would know.

Isolde turned to Zeros as she stared at the depressingly sad look upon his features, causing something to stir in her heart. Fists softened as she felt the smile on her lips remain present as she reached over to ruffle his hair before she paused when her 'enemy' spoke. Her eyes, once calmed were wide now as she shot the darkest gaze she could muster towards the witch, her lips turned to a scowl. "You..." There was a small poke at her arm from Zeros which caused her to bite her lip harder. "En...entertainment?" The words traveled passed her clenched teeth in a hiss, fingers clasping her shirt angrily. "I...dont hate Mr. Lel at all Zeros..."

How that pained her.

Though it was clear that she was going to snap any moment she was saved when Ryuu arrived. Settling instantly she felt her lips upturn to a smile as she gave a small, innocent wave towards her close friend. He quickly, far to quick for her liking asked her to assist him in the kitchen, although it only took her a few seconds to realize what he was doing. She gave a short nod, turning her gaze towards the Witch and Hell, who got a dark gaze from her to. "Next time it is Mr. Lel. If you would excuse me.." She trailed off, grasping the red haired mans hand as she headed over towards the kitchens, practically dragging him with her.

When she reached the halls that were directly heading to the kitchens she released his hand, a deep sigh passing her lips as she shook her head. Her gaze fell upon her friend as she gave him a look, guilt upon her features. "I apologize, I dont intend for that to occur." She whispered, slowing her steps as she walked towards where the kitchen would be. "He tends to spark all my hatred at once..." Her hands reached up, pressing against her lip where her fangs had long since pierced the pale pink flesh. Blood, a deep ruby in colour had pooled from the small was now resting upon the gloves she adorned, the wound having healed. "Stupid Lel..." She grumbled.

Walking into the kitchen she found it quiet, something she was quite thankful for since her current mood was irritable. Walking over towards one islands she leaned against it, fingers already moving to pull the long since blood stained material from her skin. Fingers pushed the two pieces into her pockets as she tilted her head towards Ryuu, a smile back on her features. "I owe you Ryuu, you stopped me from either throwing a fit or probably getting myself in trouble." There was a brief yawn passing her lips as she tilted her head. "I guess I could make a pie later..." Isolde had one talent in cooking and that was desserts and treats, normal meals were always harder for her. "Well, putting that aside. How is Miss.Gwendoline? She was distressed at the events, right?" Even Isolde, who cared little about the affairs of the other witches was curious. After all, the red rose witch was accused of murder.

Last edited:
The Old Willow - Petrova Garden
@Gladis

"Oh no, I couldn't! It's too scary with all those people, a-and besides... "
"I have never even spoken to lady Gwendolyn before. Just the thought makes...me all nervous a-and...my hands shake. See?"
Stella watched the party along with the tree spirit, it was interesting she had no desire to join them. Even though her expressions and actions displayed that she most likely wanted to be there. Though her hands were shaking.
The tea party was progressing rather ordinarily, which means quite boring. And Stella started considering just going back to recollecting, however things soon escalated. The newcomer, small witch harshly attacked that witch, unfortunately because her back was turned towards Stella at the moment she couldn't read her lips to find out what happened, she was honestly curious though, after all that witch was currently running things around here.
"I-I... what's going on?"
Stella looked over once again, trying to gather what was going on, and perhaps relay it to the tree spirit, but she didn't exactly pay attention at the critical moment, and the light escaped too far to be bended back now. When she wanted to say she doesn't know the Tree spirit continued.
"The lady Moselle is my assigned mistress,"
Ah, so she was a familiar? Perhaps a servant? Makes sense, most spirits did not exactly have Stella's level of power so if they were here, they were most likely a servant or familiar.
"It's my job to take care of her s-so... maybe I should check on her and see if she's alright?"
Isn't that your job?
"oh weh, oh weh, that might not be a good idea... I'm still just a stranger to her, after all,"
Stella sighs, wouldn't she forever be a stranger this way? I mean seriously, hiding on this tree won't do her any good, though there was that familiar feeling of hypocrisy about criticizing this tree spirit.
"I cannot really comment, since you are the first living being I talk to in several months, but if you stay here, you'll forever be just a stranger to her. If you want I can even open you a portal to the infirmary even though the fact I'll have to go with you so you make it through does not overjoy me."
Maybe now she'll actually leave? Though Stella's persuasion skills aren't exactly the greatest, in the end she simply says things how she sees them. She could use some recollecting, with these memories first on the line. Witches in panic sure make a nice sight.
Sure if she accepts she still has to drop her off in the infirmary, but how many people could possibly be there, and even if they are, they'll hopefully just ignore the unknown Spirit that just portals around the mansion... Yeah right. But positive thinking is good, most of the time.

15bjir.jpg

.:Gwen's chaotic teaparty:.
My eyes never left the two as they rushed away, not until they were finally out of sight. I turned my attention to the two vampires behind me. I was about to speak but a cellphone began ringing. Hell pulled the cell from her pocket. "Excuse me." She said as she answered it. She didn't speak until then end then she clicked a button then put it back in her pocket.

"You have a visitor. He is in the living room." She said putting her hands behind her back. "One of those visitors?" I asked, hoping it wasn't another complaining person. She nodded confirming it to my dislike, but I put on my serious face and stood up.

"Excuse me, but I have some business to attend to. The party was great, as always Gwen. Have a great day. Zeros, Hell, follow me." I said to the remaining people at the party. I then motioned for my servants to follow, then walked back towards the manor.
"After this meeting I will be visiting Miss Moselle in the infirmary." I walked through the manor towards the living room. I wasn't sure who was visiting me but I knew he was one of the many people who doesn't like the things I do.

Last edited:
Alison
Wings of Darkness True

@Vio @Wolfsin @Ali @DoomyCakez
Her eyes left Moselle briefly, watching the other guests of the party. Most were uninteresting, as always. She had always been a solitary creature. Much unlike humans, she noted wryly, always desperate for the acceptance of others. As she gazed across the party, she noticed a young-looking man licking at the icing of a cupcake. Aside from the strangeness of licking the icing off the cupcake instead of actually eating it, Alison's poor memory was rearing its ugly head yet again. The man noticed her, however, and quickly turned away.

He had to be another Familiar at least. A Witch would deign to bother to pay her any heed.

Her eyes pulled away, looking around without much purpose. Until Skylar, her mistress, showed up, there was no reason for her to be present at all. Still, she had to wonder why exactly her mistress would be late? She tilted her head to the side as she struggled with the thought. These thoughts were interrupted by an unexpected burst of aura.

Such were the interesting twists and turns that made the Manor the place to be. Ever since coming in, Alison must confess to never having been thoroughly disappointed. Her memory was jogged by Moselle's outburst. "Hoo~," chirped Alison cheerfully. Her master's work had just borne fruit yet again. Now here she was, bearing witness to that fruit - the fruit of bitter anger and hatred. Sowed by seeds of similar anger and hatred, it now blossomed into a dark aura that mixed in with Moselle's violet hue. The auras danced as they mixed, producing a beautiful sight that left even Alison entranced.

She cared little for the words exchanged, but seeing the focus on the red-haired Witch... Anna -no- Anastasia, was indicative. Skylar's plan was a splendid success. In some ways, it was a pity there were these others who tried to resolve the conflict before it could escalate. Or that Moselle fell in a swoon before she could act on her anger and hatred. Still, it amused her at least one did overstep his boundaries. His was an unimportant face, so again, Alison found herself unable to put a name to him.

That was about it, however. Words spoken, declarations made; Moselle was whisked away by Morris, Anastasia follows. The party utterly ruined, its guests all harbouring mixed feelings. For Alison, there was a sort of pleasure. All she wanted now was to find her mistress. There was no doubt she would enjoy it. She spread her wings, hopping off the tree into the shadows that leapt up to consume her. As soon as it pulled back, she stepped out as a human.

"Hoo~ Humans and their uncomfortable forms," Alison remarked as she brushed the leaves off the shoulders of her tea dress. She then ambled after the three Witches, cutting across the party to follow at a respectful distance. She showed no expression, walking with almost robotic precision in her steps, yet never once breaking out of the elegant posture. Her eyes were constantly fixated on the three Witches as she followed silently, ignoring all whom she passed.

201109041811240c6_zps12e086ea.png

-Remains of the ruined teaparty-
@Gladis @Lonewolf888978 @Sinopa @Aka~Kitsune

Suddenly everyone was stepping in front of her. Sebastian, Draco, then Ryuu. They were all suddenly there, next to Gwen's small frame that was still huddled on the ground. She clutched her hand over her heart, panting as the reminents of the attack slowly subsided. Her brain, however, was suddenly racing with so many questions. What she had seen was something deep inside Moselle's memory and if it was true, then that would mean that Anastasia was bad, but she couldn't be bad. The woman, who along with Morris, had cared for her and practically raised her, outside of her hired help and loving familiar. What she had seen was monsterous and she could not understand. Tears filled her eyes then. The amount of pain that had flown threw her was almost too much. Something no one should have to feel, and yet poor Moselle had felt all of this and more. Gwen had only gotten a passing glance. She brushed a bit of hair from her ear and rose from her crouching postion, leaning against Sebastian since she was suddenly shaking like a leaf. She heard his voice whispering softly in her ear.

"Are you okay, Gwenie?"

Gwen gave a small nod and waved a hand to Ryuu and Draco, speaking in a shaky voice.

"I'm okay...I just saw something...unpleasant I think."

She was rather confused about the matter, seeing as how the Witches were under the same law of the land as Mortals. If Anastasia actually killed Moselle's Grandmother, then would she be commiting suicide? Anastasia WAS Moselle's grandmother, so what was she talking about? The woman that had entered her mind was a small, old woman with gentle features. Anastasia was young and beautiful. Nothing like what Gwen had just seen. The other events that happened, it was nothing more then a slurred mess of panic and fear. Too confusing to even start to decode. Gwen shivered and looked towards Morris and Anastasia, who had disappeared to the other side of the garden with Moselle in tow.

*What can I do? If I tell Anastasia what I saw, then what will happen? Accuse the main disciplinary of murder? But I have not even seen all the facts yet...I can't jump into something blind, but there is no one that I can tell...*

She lightly dusted off her dress then, but her eyes fell on the teaparty and her heart suddenly shattered. Everything was ruined. The guests were in disarray, except for Lel who was on his phone. His servants had moved away from the table, that was now covered in bits of cake and cupcakes missing their icing. There was a knife stabbed into the table...Gwen stared silently at it for a long time, her expression slowly changing until she looked down, clutching her small fists and letting her hair hide her face. She gripped the side of her dress then with her free hand and trembled. Sebastian was close enough that he gently laid a hand on her shoulder, speaking softly. "Mistress...you-"

"They ruined it..." She whispered it, almost hissed it as she continued to tremble and stare intently at the floor.

Sebastian stood almost flabbergasted as he studdered.
"wh-what?"

Gwen turned then...

WIP

-Remains of the ruined teaparty-
@Gladis @Lonewolf888978 @Sinopa @Aka~Kitsune

Suddenly everyone was stepping in front of her. Sebastian, Draco, then Ryuu. They were all suddenly there, next to Gwen's small frame that was still huddled on the ground. She clutched her hand over her heart, panting as the reminents of the attack slowly subsided. Her brain, however, was suddenly racing with so many questions. What she had seen was something deep inside Moselle's memory and if it was true, then that would mean that Anastasia was bad, but she couldn't be bad. The woman, who along with Morris, had cared for her and practically raised her, outside of her hired help and loving familiar. What she had seen was monsterous and she could not understand. Tears filled her eyes then. The amount of pain that had flown threw her was almost too much. Something no one should have to feel, and yet poor Moselle had felt all of this and more. Gwen had only gotten a passing glance. She brushed a bit of hair from her ear and rose from her crouching postion, leaning against Sebastian since she was suddenly shaking like a leaf. She heard his voice whispering softly in her ear.

"Are you okay, Gwenie?"

Gwen gave a small nod and waved a hand to Ryuu and Draco, speaking in a shaky voice.

"I'm okay...I just saw something...unpleasant I think."

She was rather confused about the matter, seeing as how the Witches were under the same law of the land as Mortals. If Anastasia actually killed Moselle's Grandmother, then would she be commiting suicide? Anastasia WAS Moselle's grandmother, so what was she talking about? The woman that had entered her mind was a small, old woman with gentle features. Anastasia was young and beautiful. Nothing like what Gwen had just seen. The other events that happened, it was nothing more then a slurred mess of panic and fear. Too confusing to even start to decode. Gwen shivered and looked towards Morris and Anastasia, who had disappeared to the other side of the garden with Moselle in tow.

*What can I do? If I tell Anastasia what I saw, then what will happen? Accuse the main disciplinary of murder? But I have not even seen all the facts yet...I can't jump into something blind, but there is no one that I can tell...*

She lightly dusted off her dress then, but her eyes fell on the teaparty and her heart suddenly shattered. Everything was ruined. The guests were in disarray, except for Lel who was on his phone. His servants had moved away from the table, that was now covered in bits of cake and cupcakes missing their icing. There was a knife stabbed into the table...Gwen stared silently at it for a long time, her expression slowly changing until she looked down, clutching her small fists and letting her hair hide her face. She gripped the side of her dress then with her free hand and trembled. Sebastian was close enough that he gently laid a hand on her shoulder, speaking softly. "Mistress...you-"

"They ruined it..." She whispered it, almost hissed it as she continued to tremble and stare intently at the floor.

Sebastian stood almost flabbergasted as he studdered.
"wh-what?"

Gwen turned then...

WIP

201109041811240c6_zpsb9fb2ff1.png

Petrova Kitchens
Ryuu>Isolde
@Aka~Kitsune

dividers_19.gif

Ryuu let the furious vampiress drag him with her, knowing he shouldn't be surprised by how strong she was. Far stronger than she appeared, at least... her firm grip of his hand almost hurt, and that says a lot coming from a thick skinned dragon. Then again, in his human for he was far more vulnerable than when in his full dragon form, and even with healing abilities and a tolerance than far surpassed a humans, Ryuu could without doubt still feel pain. Nevertheless he kept his mouth shut, enduring it for the time being. Telling her off right then... seemed like a horrible idea. Grouchy vampires could be quite troublesome, after all.

"I apologize, I dont intend for that to occur. He tends to spark all my hatred at once..."

As her pace slowed, her grip of his hand relaxed slightly and Ryuu breathed a small sigh of relief. A slight smile crossed his features as he regarded her with level gray eyes. "I noticed... you shouldn't let the brat get to you, though. As long as you let it bother you, he'll continue. If you just ignore it- and I know this is hard considering your brothers position- he will eventually get bored and stop bothering you. As for Zeros..." Ryuu trailed off, considering his choice of words carefully as he strode over to the fridge and placed his palm against the wooden handle. "It is painful to think this way but... your little brother will have to learn this life lesson himself. If he's so infatuated by Lel and refuses to see the consequences he might suffer because of it, there is nothing anyone can do to change his mind..." his grip of the handle tightened, his expression serious as he opened the fridge and took out a lemon tart he had made earlier that day. Carefully, he placed it on the kitchen counter, flashing Isolde a slight, reassuring smile. "I'm sure everything will get better, eventually..."

"Stupid Lel..."

A soft chuckle escaped him and he lifted his finger, placing it to his lips. "Now, you don't want anyone to overhear you insulting the Bisque rose witch, do you?"
"I owe you Ryuu, you stopped me from either throwing a fit or probably getting myself in trouble. I guess I could make a pie later..."

Ryuu blinked, a slight, barely noticeable blush spreading across his cheeks. He cleared his throat before speaking and flashing her another gentle smile. "You're welcome... wouldn't want to see my feisty vampire get into trouble, would I?" he winked at her, though his expression changed entirely at the mention of pie. His eyes were hopeful, and there was a slight grin playing on his lips. "Blueberry pie?" he asked, trying to hide the hint of excitement in his voice- but failing miserably.
"Well, putting that aside. How is Miss.Gwendoline? She was distressed at the events, right?"

Now it was time for the dragon to turn serious once more. While doing the finishing touches on the lemon tart, he sighed. "Indeed, and I should probably get back to her at once..." a slight frown creased his forehead, "I do wonder what triggered it all... not that I wish to stick my nose into their family business but... accusing mistress Anastasia for murder is quite harsh," he stated wearily.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
201109041811240c6_zpsce1acba4.png

Her eyes took note to his hand, once encased with her own she finally remembered something that caused her to gasp, a frown etching its way upon to her lips as blue stared intently upon his limb. "I forgot my strengh again..." She grumbled, a annoyed sigh passing her lips as she shook her head irritably, expression soured. "Sorry, I tend to forget everyone here is not of my kind." She pointed out, hands pressing against the sides of the island as she pushed herself up to stand properly, a brief smiling flitting again on her features as she couldn't help but laugh softly. "True." Eyes looked over towards the cupboards as the vampire reached up to pluck the beautifully crafted doors open to reveal a range of ingredients. "I shouldn't let him get to me...but even you can see that he is a brat." Closing them once more she nodded.

Blue turned back to the grey orbs as she held a smile, corners of her lips having trailed up her cheeks as she seemed to have improved her more sour mood from before.
"Of course Blueberry, I know far to well your love for that particular pie." The girl looked around the kitchens with a blank stare, fingers shifting to a point she was able to push them into her pockets. Isolde stepped back over towards the door as she nodded. He mentioned the fact of her a brother, something that caused her to pause while her hair took residence over her eyes to hide them from view. Thoughts ran wildly as she groaned, rolling her neck till she looked back at him."I know...but Zeros is my sibling." She muttered.

A pout came to her features, fingers having curled around the handle as she went to pull open the entrance back to the hallway that led back outdoors. Attention back on him she cocked her head to one side as she raised a brow. "Feisty huh?" She repeated, pausing to laugh softly at the comment. Isolde preferred to think of most things as a comment about her instead of a insult. Unless she hated the person. "Yes...well, while I would prefer not to be caught saying such a minor insult about the Bisque rose witch I believe that if I were to get in trouble for anything, It would be related to that porcelain doll of a man"

She turned upon her spot near the door, having released the handle for the door to close properly. The current conversation did not need to be over heard. Leaning against the wall she stretched her senses to keep herself aware. However, after a moment or two her gaze was sat weakly back upon Ryuu, lips pursed. "I honestly could not see Lady Anastasia doing such a thing to her own relative..." Words brushed quietly from her lips as she cast her gaze towards the windows, features softening. "Nor does she seem like the type for murder like that." Her hand reached up, nails running softly against her cheek as she groaned. "I dont want to involve myself in their affairs though Ryuu...but doesn't this all just spark your curiousity?" She asked, leaning forwards slightly as she awaited his answer.

Standing up properly she adjusted her clothes, starting from the wrists where she made sure the buttons upon her sleeves remained in place. "I guess you must check on Lady Gwendoline right?" She asked. Isolde did not want to end their discussion so soon but she understood the urgency he may have felt. After all, she would probably feel the same way. "I need to go see my Mistress as well." was added quietly, her head leaning to her shoulder as she hummed softly. Naturally she was still curious about the accused murder at the hands of the head of the Petrova house but she decided heading to Skylar came first.

~

201109041811240c6_zpsfef0ee8f.png

The youngest Nox studied the ruined table with a frown, feeling slightly bad for the events that occurred. It had long since become a mess, even when he was collecting some treats it was hard to pick out those that survived. With a soft sigh he turned his attention from his master and Hell to try and sort out what was left. He felt guilty, although while he didn't partaking in ruining it, Gwendoline was undoubtedly upset. Having collected the remaining items that were safe from the damage he set them aside in case needed, however since he was only here until Lel decided to leave he could do little with the damaged items.

A pout came across the blonde's features as he cocked his head, staring at the remains before his gaze turned over to Gwendoline for a moment or two. "Sorry about your party Lady Gwen." He muttered before turning back to Lel who was now looking to Hell who accepted a phone call. Despite how brief it was, Zeros spent his time thinking, lips pursed slightly as he hummed. Realizing that the call was over and they were departing the butler to Lel blinked slightly before nodding. He turned to the other remaining people, quickly bowing his head before following after Lel, fingers tugging once again at the ends of his gloves.

As he was following his master, he took note of what was on the current agenda to do. A guest and then infirmary. Zeros took no note to the guests of his master since it was often the same thing when one came to visit the Bisque rose witch. Money related. With a muted sigh he felt the smile creep back onto his lips as he followed contently behind Lel and Hell. "Attend to the guest and then visit Miss.Moselle." He muttered, nodding softly. As they reached the doors to get inside the magnificent building his hand easily shot up to push them open, hand placed spread upon its surface to avoid it falling closed once more as he held it open for the other two with them.

Last edited:
Aldwyn - IC.png

Aldwyn strolled in just in time to hear Moselle's accusations. "How dare you defend that murderer! "I trusted you and you feigned kindness! Your trickery cost my grandmother's life! I'LL KILL YOU! I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL KILL YOU FOR RUINING MY LIFE!!" He watched silently and with a slight humor to it all. There was no need to interfere. None of them would let the girl touch their Ana. "I will not tolerate this kind of beastly behavior to my Mistress any longer or I will have a word with Lady Moselle myself." Oh wrong move Julian. Aldwyn thought silently to himself with a small laugh. No Petrova would allow for someone so petty to speak so bodly, expecially to another witch. "Enough." As Ana calmed the situation, Aldwyn took his place by her side. As he looked around at the familiar faces, he paused on Gwen. He felt sorry for the poor girl. She always was a delicate little flower in his mind. Her familiar was already caring for her though, so his worry soon ceased. "This outburst will not go unpunished. Please leave the scene at once." Anastasia's voice drifted back into his conscious with these words. As Morris followed her inside with Moselle, Aldwyn followed behind them.
You'll kill him won't you?
You know he must be dealt with. That outburst was unacceptable.
And what about Moselle's outburst?
She is different. She doesn't understand.
I need you to stay with her while I talk to Morris.

Aldwyn didn't question her on this. If that was what she wanted, then that is what he would do. It was a shame that Lady Moselle was unconscious though. He had wanted to introduce himself and eat the sweets Ryuu had made.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Ana - IC.png

Anastasia strode confidently though the door and into the house. She was unaware of her familiar following her until she heard him.
You'll kill him won't you?
You know he must be dealt with. That outburst was unacceptable.
And what about Moselle's outburst?
She is different. She doesn't understand.
I need you to stay with her while I talk to Morris.
This conversation filled the time it took for Morris to leave his daugher with his familiar and follow her inside. "Aldwyn will stay by her and inform us when she awakes. Her butler will join her soon. Follow me Morris. We have things to discuss." And with that she turned on her heels and left. She knew Morris would follow her orders. Continuing down the hall, she entered the ballroom. No one planned on using it for the rest of the day, so they would have the privacy needed to talk things out. She sat down in one of the chairs at a circular table in the corner of the room. "Now, let us discuss this like adults." Watching Morris, she motioned to the chair across from her. She understood his reaction earlier, but now she hoped to clear up any confusion about the situation. She waited for him to speak.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
~Morris Petrova~
@Gladis @KitsyKitty @Vio@Mikasa

"As adults?" His voice was harsh for the time, reluctant to allow his visage to fall short of how he felt in that moment. Betrayal ticked in the back of his mind. treacherous betrayal to the family and the very principle this woman stood so strongly for concerning them. "Know this, Your familiar will be dealt with if he resists Alexia. I have sent my Own familiar to retrieve Moselle and take her to the infirmary as I thought was best. You are right in saying that this needs to be discussed Mother, but I will not be so foolish as to leave her in the agency of the one whom betrayed her." His words cut deep, no mercy found in any sentence of them. This was supposed to be Moselle's big day to come home and instead a rat had been exposed and if that rat did not cooperate and tread lightly he would stomp it out.

"You certainly don't lack any confidence do you Mr Petrova?"
"You probably should think twice about this Mr Morri. It isn't a good idea.."
"Revenge, sweet justice for your daughter. Aren't you going to make sure she is safe always Morris?"
"I don't think you have the stones bub."
"Morris, How dare you! Do not disrespect your Mother so."

"Enough."

Morris had regained his consciousness after a single moment of weakness and again found the green orbs of his mother. They were in the Ballroom now. At least it was a wide open area, and no damage would be truly done if this got bad. "Why did you do it? Why did you trick my daughter? WHY did you take your own hatred towards me and place it on her, perhaps the name witch in the common tongue of the mundane is proper in your case!" he spat glaring daggers now. Adult conversation yes, but.. there was no taking the anger from his tone. Morris had already surmised the reasoning that he expected she would deny. "Why hurt one of our own? Is family and the Petrova; not what you stand for above all else? It has been the case since I was YOUNG, so what justifies such a betrayal?"

"Tell me"​

• Love
Ana - IC.png

Anastasia scoffed at his accusation of her familiar. "You know as well as I do, Aldwyn would not touch the girl." She listened silently as he accused her of betrayal. A treacherous act, but even more so among witches. Especially against one of their own. Anastasia's own blood began to boil as he hounded her with questions. "My hatred against you? The world does not revolve around you and that human fling... Even if I had caused harm, it wouldn't be against our family. It would have been to a human."
Anastasia thought about what had happened. The spell she gave her granddaughter and how it should have worked. If followed correctly, it would have worked flawlessly. Moselle seemed to understand what she needed to do. What could she have done wrong?
"Regardless, I didn't betray her. Moselle is family. I wouldn't harm my granddaughter or someone she loved, especially not over a distaste for you."
Even on her best days, it was hard for Anastasia to get past what Morris had done after Xavier's death. Practicing magics that had caused Xavier countless hours of worry.
"I wouldn't betray Moselle the way you betrayed Xavier."

201109041811240c6_zps6642a481.png

Taking a nape somewhere in the mansion > Bringing Moselle to the Infirmary
@KitsyKitty, @Wolfsin, @Vio

26.png

After having been tediously disturbed by what he considered was a bratty tree spirit, Alexius had slithered away into the mansion and found another great spot to nap. This time around he had chosen to curl around a pillar in a more desolate part of the house. When not studying or being by his masters side, Alexius usually spent his time napping or eating. In that sense, he is an incredibly lazy individual, refusing to do anything more than necessary. Besides, he held no interest in the lady Gwendolyn's tea parties, seeing as he tended to end up looking more like a side character, rather than being the center of attention. The fact that he could very well be considered a side character is still totally beyond him.

What woke him this time around, however, was not the unpleasant comment of a bratty child (to him, Willow may very well indeed still be a child. The fact that she looked and acted like one did little to change his opinion about it, and her age was nothing compared to his own), but his masters voice ringing clearly in his head.

"Satan, bring Moselle to the infirmary."

Morris's orders were short and firm, and Alexius could sense a hint of urgency radiating from his master. Well, that mixed with rage and... confusion? The snake familiar knew his master well, but still sometimes lacked the ability to completely comprehend him. At least in times like these. Instead of dwelling on it too long, the lazy snake tried to remember who now this Moselle could possibly be. After a few seconds of trying hard to remember, it finally hit him.

Oh right, Moselle, daughter, important person... how could I forget? Morris has been raving about her for only God knows how long... the snake thought to himself with a sigh, not truly feeling like doing anything but napping right then. However, lazy as he was, Alexius's loyalty to his master surpassed it, and with a groan he loosened his grip of the pillar, the snake let himself plummet down onto the floor before beginning his slithering journey through the mansion, heading in the direction of his master's daughter. Deciding that he wasn't really making fast enough progress, Alexius turned into human form, walking in a quick but steady pace. Once lady Moselle came into view, he approached her with a lazy grin.

"Oh great," he grimaced as he gazed at the limp girl, "now I've gotta' carry heavy ladies too," he sniffed unhappily before adding, "good thing she's pretty." After breathing another deep sigh, he gently picked her up and then started heading back inside the mansion, towards the infirmary.

Once inside, he carefully laid her down on one of the beds, hesitating briefly before tucking her in. Since she was Morris's daughter and he clearly cared about her enough to stir up the entire household for her, Alexius felt great responsibility for his task given, even if he tried to appear otherwise. The strode over to the door and cautiously shut it, before taking a seat next to Moselle. Chances that anyone would enter... were fairly high, but as long as he was there, Alexius didn't really feel like he had anything to worry about...so he hoped to get a little more sleep before he would undoubtedly be forced to interact with the rest of the household once more.

Stupid bunch morons...

(Will post Willow next. X3)

201109041811240c6_zpse23d0131.png

Petrova Gardens
@Nocturnia

0124.gif

"I cannot really comment, since you are the first living being I talk to in several months, but if you stay here, you'll forever be just a stranger to her. If you want I can even open you a portal to the infirmary even though the fact I'll have to go with you so you make it through does not overjoy me."
Willow considered this for a while before sighing and shaking her head. "Pretty Miss, I suppose you're right... I wouldn't want to inconvenience you, though, so I won't ask you to bring me to her. Either way, thank you for the offer," she yawned and laid down on the branch, flat on her stomach as she watched the shambled of the tea party, "there'll probably be a lot of people at the infirmary soon, however... so I'll just stay here and wait until they've passed. When Lady Moselle is alone sounds like a good time to approach her." Willow nodded her head at her own words, her eyes glued to the sad Gwen and her familiar.

"It's sad that something so many worked hard for is ruined now..." the tree spirit contemplated, dangling her feet back and forth as she twirled a strain of her long green hair between her fingers. "Wouldn't you agree, pretty miss?" she tilted her head to the side as she set her jade eyes back on the star spirit.

15bjir.jpg

.:Livingroom:.
@Aka~Kitsune
I walked down the halls to the living room with Zeros and Hell close behind. Standing in the room looking around was a plump little man who kind of reminded me of a mob boss from one of those sill movies about the mafia or something like that. Behind him was a taller more slim handsome young man. He was most likely a body guard or some trouble maker. "Hello Mr. Lorello. You wanted to see me today?" I said as I slightly bowed my head in greeting. I stood tall with my head held high.
"Yes, Mr. Petrova..."
"Please, just call me Lel." I corrected.
"Right, Mr. Lel, your prices are ridiculous, I can here to propose a bargain."
"Oh? And what might that be?" I asked crossing my arm and raising a brow at him.
"You see this man beside me?" I nodded. "He isn't here for looks. I suggest you lower your prices before something seriously bad happens to that pretty little face of yours." Mr. Lorello threatened.

"Is that so?" I said as I stepped up to young man, getting very close to him. He was about a head taller than me and despite his uncomfortable twitches her stood his ground, making sure not to show any sign of weakness. I set my arms on his shoulders almost in a hug."You wouldn't hurt me would you? A gorgeous man like you should be working for me, what do you say?" I said in a sort of seducing tone. Mr. Lorello started stuttering, trying to tell me to get off of him but I ignored him. The young man cleared his throat.
"No sir. I was hired to do a job and that's what I'm here to do." The man said strongly though I could tell he was feeling awkward. I stepped back and put my hand to my lips with a hurt look on my face.
"Aw. That pains me. I was looking forward to working with you. The many late nights doing 'overtime'." I chuckled then stood straight, crossing my arms once again, and turning to fat ugly man who had a look of disbelief and disgust on his face. "I will not lower my prices, nor the interest on your many late fees. A deal is a deal." I said in a stern voice.
"I'm disappointed to hear that. Roth, you know what to do." He said stepping back as the young man named Roth cracked his knuckles. I chuckled again.

Last edited:
~Morris Pettrova~
@KitsyKitty

If there were anything the woman could have avoided using as artillery, well fuck it. Things were beyond the point of what ifs now. Morris shot up, as if he stood ten feet taller than her in the moment. The voices, each of them became inaudible murmurs to his OWN mind when she spoke of his Father. "We bring it to this again? Your comparisons, your disdain with a decision that I made for myself despite the consequences. Do you hope, or did you and daddy hope that for the rest of my life you could manipulate me and keep my powers siloent. Did you hope I would play Marionette under your strings forever Mother!"

Every word ended with a sharp hiss, his aura, a white like mist fell off of him in thick rolls of smoke. His eyes were glazed over and he looked upon her with daggers. "You know.. whats really silly? I think I'v figured it all out. My blood, the thing iv become. the accomplishments I have made. It all scares you. YOU expect; no FEAR that Moselle will usurp you, that she will grow to be ten times your power. The same way you feared me, you and Father both. You feared that I would usurp you, that one day I would become more powerful than either of you. How do you feel now Mother? Now that, the day has come, now that I linger on the thought of erasing your very WRETCHED existence for harming my daughter and sabotaging me all my life! I will not allow you to do the same with Moselle. It WILL NOT Happen!"

Morris didn't hesitate at that point as he raised his hand and a fluctuation in the air caused the space that made up solid matter to condense. An explosion occurred due to the friction, perhaps right in Anastasia's face. He would not do this while she sat smug. If he was going to destroy her, it would be WHILE she fought. he would prove her fears true. Show her that the fate she tried; scratched so desperately to avoid... was in fact.. unavoidable. "Now Ill show you what you feared all along. If it means destroying you, or ANYONE ill not think twice doing it to save my daughter!"

• Love
201109041811240c6_zpsf474c0e8.png

-Shattered Teaparty-

"wha-what?..."

Gwen turned and looked over her shoulder at Sebastian and the expression she was making could have possibly been the most heart breaking, gut renching look anyone had ever bother to give anyone. Tears were still fresh on her cheek, which she quickly wiped away, streaking the make-up she had bothered to put on today. Behind her hands, she whimpered softly. "All the work everyone did...and they ruined it. Ryuu worked so hard to make all the desserts and the tea, and it was ruined so easily..."

Sebastian stood, slightly hocked by Gwen's sudden harshness towards the party members. Yesh the party had been disrupted by the outburst, but that did not mean everything was ruined. He lightly bit his bottom lip, his ears folding back slightly as he tried to lighten her mood. "But...well Zeros was able to salvage some of the cake...the tea was spilled though, but I am sure that everything can be fixed for lat-"

"No it can't."

Her response was strangely sharp, like a knife cutting through paper. Sebastian fell silent once more, feeling the odd emotions rising from her. He moved closer then and reached out to touch her, the same pout coming to his lovely face. "Gwenie..."

Gwen straightened then and wiped her eyes once more, an odd smile coming to her face. "It's fine. We can hopefully give her a better welcome later. Unfortunately, it may not be as spectacular as the first was." She straightened her dress then and fixed her hair before turning back to the empty table "If Papa Morri will let us, then we should go see Moselle in the infirmary. She seemed to have gone in a slight shock. I do want to check and see if she is alright." She seemed slightly robotic in the way she spoke, always the gracious hostess. Walking over to the table, she grabbed the knife and yanked it from wood, frowning slightly. "I do hope she is alright...but scared are not, you should not go around stabbing the furniture that Miss Ana paid so much for."

Sebastian had watched her in silence once more. He hated when she lied. He could see right through it and so could everyone that worked for her. He frowned and stuck his hands in his pockets, mumbling to himself. "You are a horrible liar..."

"What?" Gwen glanced over at him, blushing slightly as she quickly waved her hands, waving the knife around with her. "I-I have no idea what you are talking about!"

Sebastian gave a sudden yell and rushed over to her, yanking the knife from her tiny hands and resting it back on the table.

"Are you crazy!? Don't go waving sharp objects around!" Sebastian turned to look at Gwen and noticed she was still frowning. Sighing, he reached over and lightly pinched both of her cheeks, causing her nose to scrunch up. "Smileeee!~ You know the pout just makes to almost too adorable to handle!"

Gwen leaned away, whining loudly. "Stop!! You know I don't like that!~"

Sebastian let go and lightly grabbed her hand, giving it a light squeeze.
"Let's leave this mess for The Lizard and the Mutt to clean up."

Gwen huffed and nodded, brushing more hair behind her ear. A small smile had formed across her lips now, but it had not quiet reached her eyes yet. Sebastian knew something was bothering her, but decided not to ask. Instead, he walked forward, gently tugging her along towards the house.

{You know you can tell me if anything is wrong.}
{...I know, but it is something even I don't even understand yet...I won't tell anyone until I get all the facts about it...}
{Suit yourself, but I'll just keep prodding you until you give in~}
{Well I won't tell. So no asking!~}
{Gweennnnieeeeeeeeeeee~}
{No! Now stop before I make Ryuu bake you into a pie!}
{...that's just cruel...}

• Love
Reactions: Esmeray and Gladis
201109041811240c6_zpsfef0ee8f.png

As they entered the living room, amber eyes were set curiously upon the decor that brightened the room. Details, colour and shapes all absorbed the young vampires attention as he failed to find even the faintest interest in the event that was occurring. Briefly brushing his gloves against the black suit jacket he adorned as he turned his gaze upon the two guests that remained present. As usual they were nothing, their appearances quite dull compared to the many faces he had took note of in the years he had lived and saying that he had lived over a hundred. Little in terms of appearances bothered him, these people were no different.

As the minutes passed he found himself rolling his neck with boredom, attention occasionally flitting to Lel and the guests only to find another scene he was quite used to. There was one point that caused him to react though. Zeros watched intently as Lel placed his arms around the bodyguard of the man he had long since forgotten the name of, voice having been pulled into a seductive tone to try and entice the male from his bosses side. A blonde brow twitched upon pale skin as he cocked his head, the faintest trace of annoyance taking over.

Then came the cracking of knuckles.

White material twitched as the muscles within his hand shifted quickly, arms pulling them up as his fingers had long since spread themselves from one another. There was a faint glint as silver gained the light from the room, reflected it to give the thin but strangely sharp wires a visible presence. There was no sound as the length increased, the wire having fell from parts within his gloves to float momentarily within the air before there was a sharp tug as his fingers curled into a fist. A weight would settle upon the shoulders and form of the bodyguard as in seconds he was trapped within the sharp silver, a small feather like touch as he would become immobile.

Amber eyes were narrowed as a scowl formed on his features, lips curled at the ends as blonde lashes hide the fiery glow around his eyes at the moment. While he questioned his own actions, For this more suited Hell's occupation, he refused to allow such disrespect. Even before meeting Lel, his clan were fond of making sure respect was enforced. Even if they were lying, deceptive beasts. There was a twitch to his brow as he tilted his head, the scowl obvious now as he question the male, nothing but disgust rolling from his tongue. "What were you trying to do?" He asked, voice lulling softly from his lips. "Honestly..." The vampire grumbled as he turned his gaze towards Lel. "What do you want to do with him?" He asked curiously, brows raised as his expression faltered back into the smile.

Momentarily his gaze was on the bodyguard and his boss, once again his features regaining the darker tones that highlighted the part of him that retained his instincts. "I dont suggest moving either because you might harm yourself..." He added, then turning towards the boss who had been dubbed 'Moron' in his mind. " You as well." Even if he didn't trap him he had no concerns about not doing so. Amber concealed in the red hue turned to Hell and Lel, awaiting their responses.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez
Status
Not open for further replies.