Rose Witch Covenant

Status
Not open for further replies.
large.png

J U L I A N W Y A T T
- Petrova Garden - @Ali

"Julian, you are more then welcome to accompany me to Moselle's welcome party, after all, you work yourself so hard out here, a little break would be good for the soul." Julian immediately recognized the voice. It sounded beautiful, like as if roses could bloom in instant. A mature sense of elegance and beauty--this was no other than Anastasia. And no other voice could sound like the Mistress he serves under. He stopped what he was doing and turned his neck to glance at the redhead master. She was astonishing as ever, her cat-like eyes reflecting his. Like always, the most capturing feature of the noble was her fiery long locks. Besides from her outgoing appearance, Julian was the complete opposite next to her. Instead of her gifted self, he was born--or at least when he turned into human, as having blue hair. His eyes was calm, dull almost but the shade of his orbs made up. And he wasn't tall for he was standing at least 5'6.

"My Lady," Julian held onto the sprinkler, turning his light feet to face his Mistress. His tone and face expression hasn't changed but the air did. It grew less tense, Julian welcoming Anastasia to be in his space. "..Good evening," His arms fell to the side but he placed one of them to his chest, bowing his head briefly. "I am happy enough to accompany you if that is what you like. But otherwise," His eyes didn't leave the redhead, "This type of work is nothing, and I do not mind continuing it further." He ignored the loud background, but noted that there was many flamboyant guests. Or at least, that is what he guessed since there was many exciting squeals or obnoxious protest. Something Julian couldn't really tolerate but had anyway.

Cherry_blossoms_dress_flowers_long_hair_yosuga_no_sora_gray_eyes_white_hair_kasugano_sora_anime_girl_www.wall321.com_68.jpg

Gwendoline
-Petrova Manor Gardens: Gwen's Teaparty-
(@Vio @Ali @senpai )

"You remind me of my sister Jessica." Moselle said, lightly placing her hand on the side of her face. Gwen blushed, her foggy eyes filling with so much emotion in that single moment as she spoke softly, barely able to contain the happiness inside of her. "Si-sister?..." It looked as if she would cry, but instead she smiled shyly and brushed a bit of her silver locks behind her ear. "You may call me sister if you wish...I'm afraid I do not have much family here..." Her eyes became suddenly serious as she stared at the flowers around them.

"Oh! Speaking of blood relations. How am I related to you again?" It was an harmless question, but if Moselle knew the kind of emotional Turmoil it would cause the small girl, she may have reframed from asking. Gwen's smile completely disappeared then and her shoulders trembled slightly. When she spoke, it was nothing more than a whisper. "My mother married a Petrova...but I am not really sure who..." Her family liniage was a touchy subject, mainly because most did not want to upset the darling child. She continued however, seeming to skip over most of the information. Suddenly, her eyes shot up and her smile returned, yet slightly weaker and less genuine, her shoulders continuing to tremble. "I guess you could call us cousins in a way, Moselle." It seemed that a crisis had been diverted and a sigh escaped from everyone in the area.
Gwen turned slightly when she heard familiar footsteps, her genuine smile seeming to return as she greeted the tall woman standing near the table, her servant following close behind. She would have almost gone unnoticed, if Gwen was not use to the steps sound of her usual heels.
"Mrs.Ana~ You came...I'm so glad. And Julian. I am happy to see you as well." It seemed that there had been a sudden change in the girl. Her bubbliness was gone and had been replaced with a more reserved dimenor. Her servents would notice of course, Sebby more that the rest who would move a little closer, his eyes watching her with slight worry.

Gwen moved across the table to the woman and smiled up at her, genlty holding the skirt of her dress and swaying with it.
"Moselle is here and she is even prettier in person. My vision did her no justice as it should have..." She looked back at Moselle then, with the same doll-like smile and chimed. "Moselle~ This is Mrs.Ana." The introduction was shorter than the others, not to insult the woman in anyway, but it seemed that Gwen's spirits had lessoned slightly. She reached up and gently too Anastasia's hand, leading her over to Moselle and releasing her. She stood between them and continued to smile. The perfect host, although it felt as if her heart had instantly been shatted to pieces.

Sebastian moved a little closer and spoke to Gwen through their signature connection. No one else could here the conversation, but if they were not careful, their expressions would give it away.

{Are you alright, Gwenie?}
{I'm fine, Sebby. Don't worry.}
{But she brought up the connections...did the memories come back?}
{They never left...but it does get easier...Don't worry about it Sebby. I am fine...}
{...okay. If you insist.}
{I do.}

She would turn slightly to face Sebby, a genuine smile playing across her lips to at least calm his nerves. Sebby relaxed then and gave a small nod, but his tail swished in irriation and his ears remained folded back.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Gladis
201109041811240c6_zpsb9fb2ff1.png

Petrova Gardens - Attending the Teaparty
(@DoomyCakez, @Vio, @Wolfsin, @Ali, @Lonewolf888978)

dividers_19.gif

Ryuu's lips parted in a slight smirk as the familiar whipped around to glare at him, his eyes burning with the fire of irritation. The dragon could barely restrain the soft chuckle escaping his lips, his eyes glinting. Of course he had not mistaken the ferret for a hat, though he used it as an excuse to get back at the brat for his constant, stuck up attitude. It wasn't like Ryuu particularly minded it or anything, but from time to time it could actually get on his nerves. The familiar was far too clingy for his own good, and though Ryuu knew better than to interfere, he couldn't help but at least tease the white haired furrball about it. He could see that Sebastian was suffering from the lack of attention Gwen had given him that day, though Ryuu had a very hard time understanding the ferrets motivation for it.

"Might make a good painting us all standing here together like this. the red haired beauty that is actually a man, the monstrous hulk, and the charming head master in the middle.. oh they could tell stories of it for ages!"

The dragon in human disguise paused as it seemed Morris had positioned himself between him and Draco, a look of amusement flashing across his features at the spontaneous, and perhaps somewhat random comment. "Surely they would, though I can't really picture myself being able to stand still for as long as it would take for the painting to be drawn- at least traditionally by hand. I am far to restless to stand model for something like that... though," he trailed off, looking thoughtful for a moment before saying, "you might be able to bribe me into it with blueberry pie," he stated, and although it had been meant like a joke... it was nonetheless true. Ryuu's weakness for blueberry pie was almost insane, and had been used against him many a time in the past. It was somewhat irritating, but he supposed he could put up with it as long as it meant no true harm.

"This is Ryuu. He is my handsome Butler and Dragon. He likes fruit pies and tarts, but refused to wear the suit I suggested to him, which is why he is dressed in silly old red and black."

After his brief exchange with Morris, the butler had remained silent, watching his mistress speak to the newcomers calmly. He was glad that she seemed happy, a slight smile playing on his lips. The warmth and energy that radiated from Gwen was one of the reasons he liked her so much, and in the two years where he had served her in the Petrova mansion... he had come to see her something edging towards his little sister- even if he never once expressed this. He genuinely cared for her, and this more than a normal servant would for their master. Her attempt to tease the dragon, totally went past him, as he did not even realize she did. It was not like he thought she'd said anything too insulting or bad about him... though he found both her 'handsome' and Morris's 'red haired beauty' were unnecessary. Although he didn't show it, he was slightly flustered.

After he'd been introduced, he swept a slight bow. "A pleasure making your acquaintance, Lady Moselle," he said, tilting his head slightly to the side as he straightened up again.

At the mention of bloodlines, Ryuu noticed how disheartened Gwen appeared, and though she bravely tried to mask it, it went past neither her familiar, it seemed, nor her butler. He knew better than to ask her about it right then and there, and probably he would not even address it later, seeing as it seemed to be something that troubled her deeply... and he was not the sort of person to pray unless someone wanted to share what weighed on their chest on their chest themselves. So, unless she spoke to him about it herself (which he somehow doubted, considering she already had someone to confide in), he would simply content himself with asking how she were later. There was still so little he knew about the girl he served, yet he knew enough to see that she was hurting.

His eyes wandered to Lady Anastasia and her servant Julian as they arrived, starting to think that the garden was becoming rather crowded. Perhaps a little too much, for his taste...not that it made him wish to go away, but he usually preferred it when he was surrounded by just a few.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez
201109041811240c6_zpse23d0131.png

The Petrova Gardens - Observing the Teaparty

(@Nocturnia)

0124.gif

Willow had been observing the tea party quietly, starting to feel slightly nervous as more and more people assembled. Of course, this was only to be expected, as the tree spirit was sure everyone would want to meet Moselle now when she was there. Nevertheless Willow found large crowds frightening, and now less than ever was a time when she wanted to be noticed by any of them. To her surprise, however, it was not one of the gusts that approached her. On the branch beneath her own, a beautiful woman had settled down, bringing a small, shy smile to the wood nymph's lips. She nimbly let herself drop down onto the lower branch, not making even a single sound as she did so. Then she turned her attention to the star spirit, a hint of awe present in her green eyes.

"Good morning, pretty madame," she said softly, curiously tilting her head to the side as she took in the sight of her visitor. With her beautiful purple hair and radiant eyes, not to forget her pale complexion... Willow could not help but be slightly in awe. Why is everyone around me so beautiful? So many pretty people~ I want to meet them all! the wood spirit thought to herself cheerfully, a slight smile lighting up her face.

She gently brushed her white and simple dress into place before sitting down a small distance from Stella, no longer fearing too much that she would be discovered by the party attendants. She had already been detected by Stella, after all, and as long as she didn't need to talk to all those people, perhaps she would be fine. It wasn't like she didn't like being around them, though rather that being around so many at once made her nervous. Not that she couldn't handle it if she absolutely had to, but she still preferred it nice and quiet.

"Are you observing Lady Gwendolyn's teaparty too, miss?" Willow asked innocently, coking her head to the side as she eyed the star spirit. If Stella had hopped for an untalkative wood nymph, Stella had certainly made a mistake by choosing this particular Willow. Even if she was shy, she would not have a guest as she viewed it, and refrain from having a friendly chat with them. Even if she was shy, she was not shy to the extent where she could not speak with strangers. Although she had been so in the past, working for the Petrova family the last few years had changed her greatly, and turned her into a far more confident tree spirit than she had been in the past. Even if she was far from sociable, she could still handle situations such as this with ease. Part of it was probably because of her child like, never ceasing sense of curiosity.

"It looks like a lot of fun..." Willow said softly, turning her attention to the crowd of people surrounding the cake paradise. There was a longing hint in her eyes.

Petrova Garden - The old Willow.
@Gladis

Stella, however was not alone for long.
She knew that the witches held several tree spirits, nymphs around, but she had hoped that they would be on the tea party over there. Stella however, was slightly friendlier towards these Nymphs however, as they were a lower class of spirits she couldn't keep from feeling slightly related to them.
This particular tree spirit was quite adept at hiding it would seem, as Stella's less observant scans of the area failed to find her. The girl(?) dropped in front of her silently, greeting her. Also adding the pretty adjective, which Stella found slightly amusing.
The girl sat some distance from her and looked over at the tea party. It would seem that it is one for someone called Gwendolyn, probably another witch by the size of the party. Stella used to get invited to these parties, but since she never appeared once they simply stopped bothering. However this was ages ago, the newer witches probably don't even know of the Star Star spirit.
She turned her attention back to the Tree Spirit, the girl(?) was dressed quite simply, her dress being white and mostly undecorated. Of course that probably made her stand out quite a lot. White and Green didn't blend in well.
Stella kept quiet for quite some time after that, letting the Tree Spirit make one more remark about it looking fun, before she finally added comments herself.
"Lady Gwendolyn? Is this another witch?"
In the end she wanted to find out about the new witches, while she knew how pretty much all of them look like using her ... spying ability, but their personal histories and stories were beyond her knowledge.
Looking over the party she could indeed see that the tree spirit held it in high interest. So she moves herself in a more comfortable sitting position, and waves her hand, bending light so that she could zoom in on the newcomer witch. The witches were quite powerful, but sometimes their appearance simply baffled Stella, this one in particular looked like a small girl.
"Another... huh."
Was everything she could think of commenting, the witches were nothing but nuisance, occasionally coming to her core facility and asking for more power or other meaningless tasks while Stella and her familiars were busy with more meaningful things. She was about to slip to another line of thought when something the Tree Spirit finally reached her mind. "It looks like a lot of fun" was it?
"If it looks that fun... Why don't you join in?"
If she actually does join in, Stella gets her peace and quiet, so it was worth trying to persuade her into it.

Alison
Wings of Darkness True
Humans and their bothersome forms; they frustrated Alison. Yet it was clearly the desired form, even in this dimension. Eyes of amber pierced through the leaves of one of the many trees planted in the garden. Until Skylar arrived, Alison saw no need of her human form. She would much rather remain in her current form, in her soft, velvety plume which provided maximum comfort. Comfort that no amount of human clothing could ever provide. Now if only Skylar would stop hugging her so tightly in this form; she would have much greater appreciation for the form around her mistress.

Still, she was the familiar of the Black Rose Witch. It was something she was proud of, considering she was the Owl of Darkness True. To Alison, it seemed the most appropriate witch possible had chosen to be her mistress. That truly made her happy, thus leading on to years and years of servitude. Her gaze wandered off into the distance, taking in the mansion. To think it had already been so long, she thought.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the introduction of two new members. Sir Morris she recognised immediately, but the latter girl, "Moselle", she did not. Her eyes narrowed down on the girl, staring, almost glaring, at the girl. Her head tilted to the side as she tried to put a name to the face to no avail. If there was one weakness that Alison the Owl of Darkness True had, it was her poor memory. That was why stories of the Owl that Haunts the Night never spoke of victims that managed to escape. She never remembered their faces long enough to hunt them down.

With a soft hoot, she continued fixating her gaze on the girl, apparently called "Moselle". Maybe she might remember who 'Moselle' was supposed to be.

l_0da593ef6c8bdeea4883fe5f20e798b5.jpg

Sebastian
-Petrova Gardens: Gwen's Teaparty-
@Gladis @Lonewolf888978@Mikasa

Sebastian sighed and gave a small smile back to Gwen before she turned away again and started speaking to Moselle and Anastasia. Julain had joined the party as well, but Sebastian did not really seem to care about the new guests. He gave a signature 'huff' and sat down in one of the chairs, folding his graceful arms over his chest and leaning back against it. He crossed his legs then and lightly bounced his foot, his short tail continuing to swish. His jealousy had seemed to calm slightly after reassuring himself. He was Gwen's familiar and at the end of the day he would be sleeping next to her, curled up in her arms and recieving all the snuggles he desired. Maybe it was a pathetic motivation and maybe he himself was more spoiled then the girl, but it seemed that he did not care. He did have one motivation. Make Gwen happy. Keep her smiling. The girl was lonely and he knew that, along with Ryuu and Draco. There was only so much a group of guys could do for a girl. She needed someone she could talk to besides them. Maybe Moselle could be that person. Sure their ages were far apart, but Moselle was showing a true fondness for his master already. Gwen had that effect on people. She seemed to suck them in and bend them to her own adorable wants and needs. She was harmless, but her imagined if she was as sinister as Skylar or as calculating as Morris or even as Greedy as Balthazaar. He could easily imagine the damage that could be done with her powers, but with a innocent girl such as her, the powers would remain in the rightful hands.
he sighed again and picked at a blueberry tart on his plate. He hated blueberries...almost could not see how Ryuu loved them so much. When baked, they would turn soggy and ruin the entire dessert. When raw, they were overly bitter and their tiny seeds annoyed him to no end. He set the tart aside and grabbed a chocolate cupcake instead. He swept the icing up on his fingers and licked it, a smile coming to his lovely face. He would never tell Ryuu, but he truely enjoyed the Dragon's cooking, especially when he made something chocolatey. He glanced over his shoulder at him and saw he was watching Gwen with the same worried look he just had. Sebastian frowned, his finger still in his mouth as he sucked up the reminites of chocolate icing. He hated when Gwen was upset, and for Moselle to upset her made him even more irritated. He knew that she had asked it harmlessly, having no idea what the poor girl had gone through, but he could not help but dislike her for that. It was most likely just his jealousy talking. He would never tell her this, seeing as how Gwen was so taken with her. Grumbling, he took a bite of the cake, but frowned as he chewed. Blueberry filling...

He gave a small growl and glanced back over at Ryuu. He had ruined the most precious gift from the Heavens: a Chocolate Cupcake, but filling it wil blueberry filing. Gwen loved these, of course, but Sebastian felt as if he would be sick. He sat the cupcake aside and grabbed another, contenting himself with licking off the icing and sitting the rest of the cake aside. Ryuu had told him not to do this, and of course Sebastian never listened, but Ryuu's voice rang in his mind.

*Sebastian. How many times do I have to tell you. Don't just lick off the icing. Eat the whole thing if you are going to eat one. I spent all day in the kitchen making all of these treats and I expect you to treat them with respect*
*Respect by eating them?*
*respect them by not licking off the icing like a sticky fingered child. You would easily be every pedofile's dream by doing that.*
*Classy.*

Sebastian smiled and continued to lick at the icing. He kind of hoped that Ryuu would notice, just so he could get attention. Good or bad, he was a glutton for attention. That was his fatal flaw. He did not care how he had to get it, even if it meant making a total ass out of himself. He grabbed another cupcake and continued the same routine. Maybe he was lashing out. He himself was not too certain. He did stop however when he smelt a familiar smell from a nearby tree. His eyes locked on it for a moment and a chill ran through his spine. The Owl...Allison was watching the party with her never blinking Amber eyes. He looked away and quickly tried to focus on something else. Instead his eyes fell on Draco, well the side of his head, his odd eyes burning an imaginary hold in his temple. Sighing, he raised his hand and amused himself with fake smashing the Wolf's muscular face.

Last edited:
a9h7k.jpg

Petrova Manor
The Gardens, Gwendoline's Tea Party

@Ali @DoomyCakez @Lonewolf888978 @Gladis @Nocturnia @Mikasa

She had seen her from a far, and the great wave of emotion upon seeing the woman took hold of her and caused her heart to ache. Was this some sort of sick joke? What did god have against her? Moselle's hand rose up to her chest only to find vacant space. That's right....she had destroyed her rosario in a fit against her lord all mighty. Where was it now? She faintly recollected the memory of her kicking the beads and cross into the pond back in Nyx. Maybe doing that only angered her God further. Why else would she be succumb to such an awful fate that had fabricated before her at this very moment. Why must you do this to me? Was I not good to you for so many years in the horrible life you had given me? Moselle thought sadly as she looked up at the sky. When the woman, that wretched red haired villainess, finally arrived amongst the group of guests. The young woman took a step back as she was approached by this "Anastasia", and in that instant, it seemed as if the light happy atmosphere had become awkward and tense. Poor little Gwendoline had no idea what hell she had just unleashed before them all.

Hell was about to break loose....and none of them there were of the wiser. They did not know that this was the very woman whom was the center of Moselle's past nightmares, and her strife. She was face to face with the woman she had nightmares about for weeks during her stay at the Card Suit Society. It was The Rose Witch from her village that tricked her into killing her own grandmother, and ultimately caused her banishment. What? This couldn’t be real anymore. Though she could very much feel her father’s grip on her shoulder, so yes she was awake. This wasn’t just a nightmare anymore. It was real. At that moment a knot formed in her stomach. How could she have been so blind? She should have instantly made the connection the instant “Rose Witch” came out of her father’s mouth, but she was so naive and stupid to see it. She made a mistake in coming here, a horrible horrible error. Moselle’s face twisted with all sorts of emotions as her mind raced. She remembered everything from her eighteenth year and that dreadful day. The spell. The cantation. Her grandmother’s lifeless body. The Mob. The hunt. The wounds. The pain she had to endure because of the woman standing before her. It all made her blood boil, but what could she do? Moselle had feared this woman, that much is for sure, but her hatred was much stronger than her fear. She wanted to kill the woman out of revenge for ruining her life, but could she really do that now that the woman stood before her? Moselle quickly took a defensive stance as she backed up into the table behind her. "Keep away from me you murderous she-devil!" Moselle hissed, her normal soft and soothing voice dripping with hatred and panic.

Moselle quickly glanced down the table at the bisque rose witch and the other servants, before her eyes dropped to the table. Something was glinting in her eye due to the suns rays, which caught her attention and it was something that seemed to be placed at the right moment at the right time. I'll kill her. was Moselle's final thought as she became lost in a sea of malice. She reached for the glinting cake knife, her fingers coiling around its cold grip before facing Anastasia again and moving forward to attack her with it. "You'll pay for what you did to me and I'll rid the world of your evil!" She screamed, but as in the moment where she had prepared to lunge at Anastasia the arms and hands of the other guests were upon her and holding her back. "Let me go! How dare you defend that murderer!" she turns back to those who were holding her back. Her glare returned upon Anastasia's shocked expression and continued spouting out hateful nonsense. "I trusted you and you feigned kindness! Your trickery cost my grandmother's life! I'LL KILL YOU! I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL KILL YOU FOR RUINING MY LIFE!!" Moselle was kicking and screaming in dangerous fury, the blood rushing to her head turned her face a dark shade of red. Her heart right became irregular as her blood pressure rose to an unhealthy height. She had become so enraged that the blood rushing to her head and its high pressure caused her vision to become a dark blur before simply fainting from the experience. She fell limp into someone's arms, while another quickly yanked the knife from her loose grip and placed it far away from them at the end of the table.

Last edited:

large.png

J U L I A N W Y A T T
- Petrova Garden - @Ali @Vio @DoomyCakez

Already, people made their way to greet Anastasia, her space already crowded with excited guests. Julian was behind but he didn't bother to introduce himself, ignoring everyone else, as they did the same. But a petite noble, who apparently goes by the name Gwen, acknowledged his presence. He said nothing but only nodded, turning his back away. But this time, he didn't water the flowers. Instead he observed the roses, admiring their beauty. Something so beautiful and is real is kind of unbelievable. But as he red in the books, a flower doesn't have much of a long lifespan. It says a lot. A gorgeous thing dies an early death, while the ugly towers over them. Like weed hiding a shy bud, yet to be bloomed.

Although he was not looking, his ears was sharp and he was taken back to hear a venomous tone. "Keep away from me you murderous she-devil!" The voice screamed. She sounded furious--afraid--but most of all, unstable. And this was not good for Anastasia nor Julian's tolerance. How dare she insult Anastasia? His feet turned, Julian already rushing to his Mistress side. Surprisingly it was Moselle, who was holding a cake knife. It was sharp enough to kill anyone. "You'll pay for what you did to me and I'll rid the world of your evil!" Moselle howled, lunging to attack Anastasia. Oh no you don't. Julian stepped in front of Anastasia, ready to take the hit or at least, defend himself when fortunately the guests yanked her back. She spat, hissing from the defense. "Let me go! How dare you defend that murderer!" Julian bit on his lips, but showed no emotions. Only calculating stares, the gaze seeping into Moselle's while he judged the silver aristocrat. "I trusted you and you feigned kindness! Your trickery costed my grandmother's life!" She roared, her face already growing red and hot, "I swear to god I will kill you for ruining my life!" She fell into someone's arm, her anger not being able to withstand her tiny body any longer.

Julian had to take a deep breath before he did anything foolish.

"What is the meaning of this?" He demanded, sounding low but most of all; pissed. His eyes that closed finally opened, his eyes flickering in fiery. "--Keep this mad woman away from us," He looked at all of the worried guests, his eyes narrowed and small. Although he may look like a pretty boy, his words was cold and so was his way of speaking. "I will not tolerate this kind of beastly behavior to my Mistress any longer--" The vibes around him tense and heavy, "Or I will have a word with Lady Moselle myself."

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ali
images

Gwendoline
-Petrova Gardens: Gwen's Teaparty-
@Vio @Ali @senpai @Gladis
Everything had been going fine. Gwen had just been staring up at the two women with a gentle smile on her face, but suddenly it all went wrong. She glanced at Moselle's face and her smile disappeared, replaced by a look of sudden horror. Moselle's face was suddenly spitting hate and anger, but most of all fear. So much fear and hatred radiating off of her body as she suddenly spat,
"Keep away from me you murderous she-devil!" Gwen jumped, shrinking back from the sudden hate. It was not directed at her, rather at Anastasia herself. Gwen was frozen in place, a sudden flow of emotions and memories (not her own) flooding into her head. Death and despair coming straight from Moselle's mind. Gwen felt the incredible pain suddenly build up to a point she could not stand. She reached out to touch Moselle, to temporarily realieve the sorrows, but Moselle was already at the table, cake knife in hand. Gwen was still connected. Moselle's thoughts were scrambled from fear and panic, but one thought was clear. {I'll Kill Her!}

Gwen's eyes widen in sudden shock and she screamed, reaching out to Moselle, her eyes matching the same fear and panic. She could feel the hatred she felt, she could see everything Anastasia had done, in Moselle's eyes she was a monster. Gwen moved towards Moselle, speaking in the same panicked pattern as her. "Moselle! Stop!"

"You'll pay for what you did to me and I'll rid the world of your evil!" Gwen seemed to mouth the words as Moselle spat them. Her eyes widen in more panic. Julian jumped in front of Anastasia ready to protect her. The rest of the party flew into a sudden panic, grabbing Moselle as she shrieked. "Let me go! How dare you defend that murderer!" Gwen's eyes flashed red and she grabbed the sides of her head, suddenly falling to her knees on the ground. "So much pain...so much despair....it hurts... IT HURTS!" Tears were streaming down her eyes to the grass below. She closed her eyes tight, shaking her eyes side to side as she let out a loud cry.

"I trusted you and you feigned kindness! Your trickery costed my grandmother's life!" Gwen's eyes shot open and the visions flooded in. The woman's death..she could see it. She could feel it. She thought her mind would explode from the agony of death, but in an instant everything stopped. Moselle clasped into one of the Guest's arms, but the party was still in disarray. Gwen stayed on the ground, everyone else's voices suddenly muffled, as if she was listening through a wall. Her body trembled, and she hugged herself, suddenly sobbing. The last bits of the vision faded from her mind, but her eyes were locked on the ground.
Sebastian was instantly by her side, trying to calm her. He pulled the girl to his chest, gently stroking her hair, but she seemed far off, her eyes staring into a blank space. He gently kissed her head whispering softly. The other guest and workers seemed to still be in disarray, but their little world was quiet, only Sebastian's voice in her ears.
"Shh...there now...you remember what Papa Morri told you to do when you had a fit. Count to ten, Gwenie...1...2...3...4..."
"5..." Her vision was slowing coming back as the images became less blurred.
"6..." She could here the soft growl of Julian's voice as he hissed at the other guests.
"...7..."
"Keep that mad woman away from us!"
"...8..." She was blinking, slow rising from Sebastian's arms.
"...9..." She dusted off her dress and wiped her eyes, still holding tight to Sebby's hand as she stared at the ruined festivities. "10..." She took a small breath and looked around some more. The party was in shambles...

It was so strange how the world seemed to follow a direct path, Time and fate, space? All of those things were indefinite even if they feigned an illusion of frailty and interchangeability. There was no possibility of Morris seeing what came next. Books of history that detailed every event would not have caught this in their novelty. His eyes narrowed as his hand and grip tightened upon Moselle's shoulder. he could feel the tension obvious and apparent, without being a mind reader, she had shrunk back a bit, recoiled much like a serpent. he expected that somewhere his own Serpent was watching and waiting in case anything went wrong as he would expect of him.

"Moselle"

Morris cooed silently as she gawked at the mother of the house, His own mother and the solace that had kept him on par with everything began to crack. Gwen was not doing well either, she could feel tension, and she REALLY felt it... this was not good. Oh? but aren't you happy to have the family all together? "yes, yes i am truly..." he mouthed silently as his vision started to spin a bit. Even though the situation called for a frown, a serious look he couldn't help but find elation in the chaotic mess this had all become. Morrissss don't you want to protect Moselle? The voices taunted, this time a much more sinister voice that taunted him to murder, to murder any who hurt his darling Moselle. "No, there is something mistaken here." He tried to reason with himself, with them, but it didn't seem to bode well at all.

Suddenly Moselle was lunging out of his grasp, shooting towards Anastasia in what appeared to be some blind rage. His world was still spinning but he managed to see the others move in and catch her before it was too late. Morris looked from Moselle, then to Anastasia, listening to the claims, and the voices, and the chaos, and ... "hehehehehe" he burst for a second before point at Anastasia. "Mother, what did you do? What possessed you to torture my daughter?" he claimed as his eyes narrowed to knife like glares.
Perhaps this is a mistake Morris keep your mind clear. The voices answered him and for once they made sense,but at this point... he was beyond caring.

"Did you... hurt Moselle because of my defiance? Did YOU take your hatred of me out on MY DAUGHTER!"

Morris voice had raised several octaves at this point and he stared with an accusatory glare. Julian stepped in at that moment and separated the pair even more. "What did you say?" Morris spat as he listened to the man speak out towards his daughter, towards one who had status over him.
"I would not think to remind you Julian where your place is, in this house. I would hope that our fair lady should have instilled that sort of eloquence already! If you think for even a second that your mouth, your blatant threat to my daughter will go unpunished, then you are dreadfully mistaken, now retreat to your dog house before I consider further my notion of erasing your existence!" Morris voice was cold, no anger truly present but it was looming with evil vibes, and he meant every word. No one would hurt Moselle... no one...
"Mother, we will speak later. For now I will show Moselle to the infrirmary. NO one is to bother her without first coming to ME. if anyone disturbs my daughter without my permission I will personally see they are not welcome in this home EVER AGAIN!"

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ali and senpai

Gwen's Tea Party - Chaos Ensues
@Vio @DoomyCakez @senpai @Wolfsin @Gladis

"Enough...."
There was a hushed silence as all eyes fell to Anastasia. Her imposing tone ringing through all ears as she looked upon everyone in front of her. Watching with concerned, yet livid eyes. She was a tolerant woman, but this would no faze by as a simple triviality. She looked to the young, colorless woman with bloodstained red eyes and and feral features to her porcelain face. Anastasia stood there, lifting herself to a magnificent height of six foot five as she loomed over everyone in the presence of the party.
"Everyone..will please be calm. There are things I must discuss with certain individuals and I conclude that these discussions are no place for any of you lovely people."
Anastasia looked over to the small blue haired man in front of her, the one who recently revealed to her he was willing to take a knife. She was flattered, but angry. It was not a servants place to speak to a noble woman in such a manor, whether she threatens the servants master or not. Anastasia laid her glowing green eyes on the man, looking at him in a most discontented manner.

"Julian. Remember your place. This outburst will not go un-punished. Please leave the scene at once."
Anastasia looked over to Morris, and Moselle; now laying asleep in an unconscious state. Her commanding features seemed to ease on her face as she walked over to Gwen who was now crouched on the floor near the dinning table. She looked towards the young lady with solace, worried and saddened she had to endure the pain of her granddaughters feelings.
"Sebastian.."

Anastasia looked over to the young man, watching his tail and ears flop down in a melancholy fashion.
"Tend to your master..be sure she is feeling well. Ryuu, Draco, same for you too. As for everyone else...I believe I already said this scene was no place for a chat, please disperse yourselves..."

Ana looked everyone in the eyes, her own flashing vivid different shades of green and gold. She looked to her son in a moment, the hateful words of her granddaughter and her son ringing in her ears. Internally she was saddened beyond belief, externally, she remained the figure head for the Petrova household.
"Morris. Come with me. We need to talk."

With that, Anastasia whisked herself away through the large pine wood door, watching behind her for Morris to follow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Draco
lastmanstanding.jpg

Dressed in black jeans, a white tanktop and a black leatherjacket. His hair is spiked up in the front, and a scar lies on his cheek
Throughout the "party" Draco held his mouth shirt, only giving nods as hello and a few annoyed glares at Sebastian. The only time he did talk is at the comment "This is my personal Bodygaurd, Draco. Don't let his appearance fool you. He likes hugs and is a big softy!~" He gave a low growl and mumbled under his breath "Softy my ass." He began thinking about taking out a cigarette: No that would be rude if he just started smoking. Wait why did he care? He reached for his pack of cigarette's, about that time he heard "Keep away from me you murderous she-devil!" Springing into action, he made his way next to Gwen. One hand out infront of her incase things turned sour, and the other one on his holster. Things seemed to calm down for the moment, and he eased up some. Looking down at Gwen he nudged her playfully and turned around. Walking away a few steps, he took out a cigarette and lit it.

15bjir.jpg

.:Gwen's chaotic teaparty:.

I sat across the table from where my niece and host, Gwen, was sitting. I was accompanied by my familiar, Cyneric, my butler, Zeros, and my body guard, Hellebore. My legs were crossed as I sipped my tea with my usual grin. The beautiful Moselle had just walked up with Morris and I would have introduced myself if not for all of the commotion. When Anastasia finally decided to join everything became chaotic. Moselle had backed to the table and started screaming at Ana. When she looked at me I smiled at her, though I doubt she noticed, then she picked up a knife that was on the table. Hell, who was standing behind me with her hands behind her back, started to step forward to stop the crazed girl when she charged, but I held my hand up stopping her. My bodyguard glanced at me but I shook my head and she returned to her position behind my seat.

“This situation can solve itself without your help, just watch.“ I took another sip of my tea as everyone else grabbed Moselle, holding her back from her vicious revenge it seems. After screaming more she finally passed out. Gwen seemed like she was having one of her breakdowns but Sebastian was quick to calm his master down. This time Morris raised his voice at the Red Rose Witch, his own mother.

"Enough...."

Anastasia seemed to break the chaos as everyone, myself included, stared at her. She brought order back then asked Morris to follow her as she gracefully left the scene. I kind of felt bad for Ana; first threatened and nearly attacked by her granddaughter, whom she hasn’t seen for quite some time, then yelled at, with so much hate, by her son, yet I marveled her for being able to handle the situation with such authority, making no sign of weakness whatsoever, as usual. Sipping my tea once more, I looked around. “Well, that certainly was interesting. Think we’ll see more of that, it was quite entertaining?” I chuckled.

Last edited:
201109041811240c6_zpsfef0ee8f.png

A pair of amber orbs were intent on watching the interaction between the witches of Red, White and Purple with intrigue. Not simply because he worked around these people but it was natural curiousity. The vampire found it easier to know little about the affairs of the other roses because his Master, Lel was his main priority but the Red rose witch was disliked by her own grand daughter? Cocking his head to the side, Zeros seemed to allow a soft humming sound pass his pursed lips as he silently watched the events unfold with confusion. However, his attention was grasped mid-way by his master.

By standing next to the seated witch the young vampire leaned forwards, gloved hands wrapping around the porcelain handle of the tea pot as his opposing hand settled underneath it as he brought it to the cup Lel held. The liquid flooded the matching cup, a gentle light casting across the surface once it had settled as he returned the object to its place with little sound.
"Master...should you really find this entertaining?" He questioned. Zeros had always been quite naive and innocent and so found his interest strange. "It seems quite serious..." He mumbled, his normal smile pulled into a small frown upon his features.

Zeros was cautious around the other witches, a reason why he seemed to shift slightly upon his spot with the desire to run and even possibly hide! He only really found comfort in being with Lel and his familiar and bodyguard. Isolde as well but Isolde was often with the black rose witch who frankly scared him the most. A soft sigh passed his lips as he reached up to push the golden blonde strands from his face, almost pinning them back so his strangely large eyes were visible upon his pale skin. Eventually, he had gained his normal smile again, or at least tried to as he turned to Lel and the others.
"After Lady Gwendoline's event finishes what do you intend to do next?" Although this itself was mainly directed at Lel.

Last edited:
  • Love
15bjir.jpg

I smiled as my cup was refilled and took another nip of my tea. "Why, it's the seriousness that makes it so enjoyable. I wonder what drama will happen next." I said, setting my cup gently on the matching saucer then looked over at Zeros. "Hmm I think later I may pay the new witch a visit, but other than that I have no plans for today. How boring." I let out a sigh and crossed my arms.
"You finished all of those papers and talked to that man?" Hell's monotone voice chimed in.

"Yes, yesterday. Another person overwhelmed with what they owe, begging me to lower the price..." I smirked. "So I charged him for wasting my time. The idiot." Hell looked like she was about to speak again but she cut off.
I spotted Isolde, Zeros' sister who seemed to hate that fact that he is mine.

"Zeros, I would like some sweets. Gather a few on a plate for me." I ordered, the sweets were around the table, most within arms reach but I love irritating Isolde so much. It was entertaining to say the least.

Last edited:
  • Love

Strangely, he just beamed in response. Zeros felt no need to question what he would once consider insanity on the witches part. It was most likely his affection for the man that caused him to ignore something he would previously consider odd. "If you say so Master~" The boy replied, shrugging his shoulders as he idly pulled at the white material of the glove, eyes scanning the item of clothing curiously, judging them almost. He knew full well Isolde would probably notice if there was even a speck on them and instantly become irritated. Even if she wasn't here, his elder sister was quite obsessed with the small things.

He listened carefully to the moments that were spent between Hell and Lel. Zeros liked Lel, she was an interesting character over all and it made it comfortable to be around her. After all, she was similar to him. His eyes traced back and forth between the two, fingers twitching slightly as he turned his gaze towards where the commotion was. It shocked him how easily it was tuned out for a discussion between this small group. Turning his attention back to the table and its occupants he nodded towards Lel. "Understood." He responded, a smile back on his features as he set to work.

His fingers curled gently around the cake, covered in the coloured paper to protect it as he set it down upon the porcelain plate that was laced with a rose design. His eyes would scan over the treats before picking another and even that he tried to chose the best one from the bunch. Of course, the vampire was being careful not to crash into any of the food since he did not want to ruin the pristine suit he currently adorned. Eventually he was left with a platter of different colours, shapes and sizes, unaware of the real meaning he obeyed such an order.

Moments later a gloved hand, the porcelain settled upon its flat palm held the items before Lel, a smile upon the owners features. "Done, Master." He replied happily, a glimmer of childish glee appearing in his strangely doe-like eyes. Of course, if one were to comment on his eyes he would shudder in memory of the time when Isolde and Henry got along and teamed up to dress him up as a girl. However, it was a shock when he felt a familiar aura, wrapping venomously around its owner as a glare settled upon the man he was so fond of.

~

201109041811240c6_zpsce1acba4.png

Fingers could only curl one by one into the palm of a porcelain hand till the nails, well manicured, began to dig into the pale flesh and leave trails of bleeding red underneath the dark gloves. It wasn't the only feature gained by the feeling of disgust travelling through the bones of the female watching the scene with distaste. Lips curled down as if to meet her jaw line as blue, brilliant orbs of blue had narrowed in nothing but irritation and detest as how her brother obeyed such a irritating man. Cute, innocent and naive little brother she might add. Lips, layered in a slight gloss from when ivory teeth pressed against it parted with a soft sigh as her expression settled to the usual facade that adorned the doll like features as Isolde walked over towards the company of the Bisque rose witch.

"You always are a delight to see Mr.Lel..."

Her voice, spinning beautiful lies from her lips as she inclined her head in a slight bow. Even if she felt nothing but the need to hit the man at least once she had no right to be disrespectful. Even if her mind begged her to. Though it wasn't out of the knowledge of punishment she attempted to be polite but for the sake of Zeros who would mostly likely be upset. That and there was no way she would do such a thing in case Skylar would be involved some how. Fingers, clad in opposing black gloves reached up to pull the two bangs framing her face behind her ears, naturally dark eyes staring at the seated witch as she smiled.

Currently, the eldest of the Nox siblings adorned a white shirt that was blemish free as it was tucked into the black skirt. Her torso was dressed in the black waist coat along with a choker resting around the pale neck, made from black silk. Her hair was pulled up into its common ponytail, the golden strands that matched her brothers falling down to the curve of her waist as she felt her features shift to remain still. It was actually hard for her to keep such a expression towards him. "I'm sure my brother is serving you well..." It was almost a hiss, though to refrain from that it came out as a harsh whisper.

This man knew how to irritate her.

Her eyes shifted over to her youngest sibling who seemed to pull a frown at her current restraint from glaring. He never understood why she constantly murmured about the Bisque rose witch corrupting him and so far she refused to let him understand. "It is good to see you are fine Zeros." She murmured, expression softening as she reached over to tug at the cheek, pulling it from its place as a smile flitted briefly upon her usual masked features. "And happy." Although then she turned to send a glare at the witch. Of course, that was directed at him since she failed to see how serving...Lel was remotely pleasing! Releasing his cheek her arms dropped back to her side as she interlocked her fingers behind her, head cocked as she turned her attention back to the witches company. "How are you all?"

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Gladis and Sinopa
15bjir.jpg

I watched as Zeros gently filled a plate with sweets and placed it in front of me. He served with much delight, no complaints, as expected from a butler. He beamed a naive smile, and I couldn't help but to chuckle. I wondered how someone of his age could be so innocent and sometimes even foolish. I delicately lifted one of the cakes and took a bite as Isolde walked up and pleasantly greeted me.

"You always are a delight to see Mr.Lel..." She bowed with a smile that was clearly forced.

I tell she was irritated, and it just filled me with satisfaction. "And you as well." I replied before finishing the sweet, then chuckled as she struggled to contain her vexation. When she glared at me I stared back with an innocent smile. "I am currently content." I reached up and caressed Zeros previously pinched cheek. "I'm sure Zeros is as well." With a smile I traced the side of his face down to his chin then brought my hand back down and looked up at Isolde. "And how are you?" I asked, straightening my white button up shirt. The first two buttoned were undone and my sleeves were rolled up just under my elbows. My grey coat, which matched my slacks, was folded over the back of my chair. I wasn't wearing my most formal attire, like I probably should have, but I was comfortable nonetheless.

Last edited:

Uncomfortable. That was definetely the only thing the youngest vampire would be able to call the situation as he observed his sister glare angrily over at his Master with nothing but hatred. The two always did this, it almost became a natural routine. Of course, Zeros failed to notice this and only observed this as Isolde being unnecessarily mean to Lel who had yet to do anything he thought would upset her. Lips pulled together into a small pout as he observed the exchange, eyes seeming to light up with innocence as unlike most he was unable to see the emotions and words running underneath their tension filled exchanged.

Fingers tugged at his cheek, pulling the skin from its place as he felt his eye close in response, a frown trying to make its way onto his features. "Sol!" He hissed softly, reaching up to pluck her hand from his cheek, fingers rubbing against the reddened skin. He didn't even notice he used the old nickname for his eldest sibling. This forgotten he smiled softly, nodding his head excitedly, arms once again at his sides. "Of course I am happy Sol, why wouldn't I be?" He questioned, watching as she glared over once more towards Lel who only seemed to be amused by it.

He didn't flinch when he felt a hand on his cheek, although his eyes did widen slightly to a point he changed his attention to the source of the contact. Zeros only softened when he noted who it was. The vampire remained settled, seemingly calm despite the fact now both his cheeks were slightly red. It didn't help that Isolde seemed to grow angrier, her gaze darker upon them both now. His hand pulled away and and he sighed softly, reaching up with both hands to rub his cheeks gently.

Turning towards Lel he cocked his head with a curious gaze, eyes once again accompanied by the curious glimmer in the amber depths. "Master...why are you and Sol acting like this?" He questioned, his curiousity having peaked once more at the similar interaction between two of his important people. "Do you hate Sol?" He asked, a frown on his lips as he turned to his sister with a similar look, almost as if he was kicked puppy. "Do you hate my master Sol?" There was a pause as her eyes widened to him. "Why would you?" He whispered dejectedly.

Last edited:
  • Love
201109041811240c6_zpsb9fb2ff1.png

The Petrova Garden - Attending the Tea Party

Ryuu>Gwen>Sebastian>Isolde>Lel

dividers_19.gif

The red haired dragon arched his eyebrows, casting a brooding glare in the direction of the bratty familiar. "I swear, you're just doing this to piss me off," Ryuu said, sighing as he lifted a plate with several muffins stacked on it, placing it down before Sebastian. "Here, baked specifically for you- without any blueberry filling. Now don't you dare only lick off the icing or I'll... put you in a box again, moron. Now you truly have no excuse..." his gaze as well as tone of voice were stern.

Following his short argument with Sebastian was a disaster. It started with the conversation between the newly arrived Moselle and Gwen, which as a result nearly brought his mistress to tears. Despite the fact that she was trying to hide it, her misery did not go unnoticed to the perceptive Ryuu. Next the head of the house arrived, which brought a far broader and more chaotic situation on them, one to darken the day which had begun so beautifully even more.

"Keep away from me you murderous she-devil!"

Ryuu jumped slightly at the sudden outburst from the white haired youth, at first not truly grasping the situation. Nevertheless he was instantly on his feet, instinctively placing his hand on the hilt of his trusted sword as he protectively stepped in front of Gwen. Even if she did have a guard, Ryuu could not help but feel responsible for the child's safety, no matter the situation. As she took a leap at Anastasia, which to Ryuu was even more uncompromisable, he precisely for that reason remained by his mistresses side. Besides that, the butler knew better than to step in and interfere with what was going on between the witches, seeing as he had no authority over them whatsoever. In fact, the best way to deal with this was simply letting them solve it themselves. It seemed, he was not the only one of this mind set... even if his way of expressing it was less...amused and arrogant.

His attention drifted from the ongoing scene which seemed to resolve as Anastasia grasped her son by his wrist and dragged him off in another direction as he heard a familiar voice. Isolde Nox. The beautiful vampires serving young mistress Skylar Petrova. As fellow servants of the witch family, Ryuu and Isolde had been given chances to interact with one another many a time. He had always found her company surprisingly pleasant, and would at this point go as far as to consider her his friend. One of few, if I may add... as he had never truly managed to connect with anyone else of neither the family nor staff (Gwen and company excluded).

"You always are a delight to see Mr.Lel..."

Clearly, she was aggravated by the bisque rose witches attitude towards his servant- something Ryuu could very much understand. He had always disliked the sly brat, even if he never openly voice it. At least not yet. He loathed the idea of using others to ones advantage, and disliked the way Lel seemed to enjoy it even more so. Nevertheless, as long as he could keep his distance from the devil, Ryuu could deal with it. Isolde's situation was vastly different, considering her younger brother was Lel's servant. He could understand her bitterness about it all too well. Then again, the innocent child did not seem to mind, so perhaps as long as he was happy... it didn't matter if he was seen merely as a toy by Lel. Ryuu had a hard time seeing how their relationship could ever end well, however...

Ryuu watched the conversation between the three slowly developing into becoming rather uncomfortable, causing a slight frown to crease his forehead. If this was left to escalate any further, it could very well result in another fiasco. Albeit, not one as large scale and dramatic as the prior incident, but unsettling to witness none the less. He certainly didn't want Gwen's tea party to be ruined any further, after all, and neither did he wish to see Isolde get into trouble.

Without making a sound, he decided to act, quietly excusing himself to Gwen before slipping behind Isolde. He tapped her shoulder while clearing his throat.

"Isolde? There is..." he quickly racked his mind for a suitable follow up to his start, trying to figure out a good excuse for them to leave. After a seconds delay, he spoke, his voice calm as usual, "I would require some help in the kitchen. Would you be willing to lend me a hand?" he asked with a straight face. "Please..."

Status
Not open for further replies.