Rose Witch Covenant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ana - IC.png
Anastasia held her ground. Morris was scaring her. She could see the insanity in his eyes. He truely thought she was a monster. He really thought she would harm his daugher, her own granddaughter. Anastasia would never play with magic in such a way, would never take someone's life with a spell of her own. Especially not against a human. Their lives were so fragile.
"Enough" Anastasia simply defended against his attacks. She didn't want to fight him. Not when she knew he was so twisted, so wrong in his thoughts. For once, she knew she had done nothing wrong. Moselle's grandmothers death wasn't on Ana's head.
Enough was right. This fighting was pointless. It accomplished nothing, and in the end if Morris got what he wanted, Anastasia welcomed death. She could then be with Xavier.
"You want to kill me? Fine. But then, the only death here will be on your head." Anastasia sat back in her chair and watched Morris, waiting. He would never care about any words that she said. And as much as he cared for his daughter, he still didn't understand how to be a father. Doing what he was doing now, that's not how you protect family. That is how you turn everyone against yourself. Morris was backing himself into a corner and he would never realize it till too late.​

Aldwyn - IC.png
@Gladis @DoomyCakez @Vio
"Well Doggie, if you had any distinguishable feature or any memorable traits, rather than just being a dog, then maybe it would be easier for me to make a better nickname~"
Memorable traits? "I have plenty of memorable traits if you would like to see a few." Aldwyn winked before watching Gwen finish. When she looked at Sebastian, Aldwyn could almost swear her eyes looked red, but when she turned back to him, it was gone. Maybe he had just imagined it. He nodded as Gwen spoke agreeing he wouldn't tell. Not unless Ana diredctly asked him.
As Aldwyn was about to speak, a girl walked into the infirmary. It was Alison. Aldwyn never spoke to the girl, but he had admired her. She was beautiful. On the other hand though, she never was around much. He always saw her in brief glimpses. If she was here though, he knew who was coming. Moselle's family were on there way. Minus of course Morris who was with Ana.
Going back to making the situation normal, Aldwyn continued with his original thought. "Maybe I should just call you Ferry." He said with a smirk. Though, he didn't dislike Sebastian. He honestly thought the familiar was entertaining. Plus he was easy to toy with.

• Love
Reactions: Gladis

The scuffle between Morris and Anastasia rang out through out the rest of the house, and the sounds of battle caused for a look of concern on Clarice's features. They were just about to approach the infirmary when Skylar's mother halted in her tracks. Skylar could tell by the look on her face that she was feeling inclined to go talk some sense into her husband. Skylar nearly scoffed at the thought. She knew her father was already to far gone to be calmed by a simple talking to.

"Skylar, I'm going to go take care of this. Please stay with your sister until I return."
"Whatever, go on. Alison is here to keep me company anyways." Skylar shooed away her mother as she walked up to her familiar a bit nonchalantly. She glanced over her shoulder to watch her mother trail off down the hallway. Skylar wasn't going to lie to herself, she did like her grandmother Anastasia. She was a role model for all witches, and so strong willed at that. Nothing ever seemed to phase her. Skylar wished to be strong like that, all she did was put on a mask instead of facing her issues. Though Skylar herself didn't even know where to begin in figuring out what her own issues were. She was just so angry all the time, so violent with out a reason. No. There was a reason, that fucking purple rose witch. That ugly halfling. She hated her, and she couldn't seem to stop hating her. Though the question at the end of the day was why did she hate her? Yes, it is true that Moselle seemingly ruined any connection between her father, but was that it? It felt like such a small reason for all that hate. Skylar knew this, but she couldn't stop, and that pissed her off even more."Tch..." Skylar clicked her tongue as she leaned up against the door the infirmary. Thinking about it was only making her head ache worse. She looked at her familiar with a pained expression before returning her gaze down to her shoes. She shook her head with a sigh before turning and opening the infirmary door wide open. Though what she saw nearly made her feral. She saw Gwen standing next to Moselle's bed. What was she doing there? Why did Alexius and Aldwyn both let her in? She wanted to strangle them all, but she simply turned around and slammed the door behind her. It was almost suffocating the sheer amount of ignorance Skylar had to deal with in her own home. She leaned over supporting her weight by holding her hands at her knees. She drawn a long breath before standing up again and fixing her hair. She opened the door once again and stepped inside.

{Alison come.} She spoke to her familiar, beckoning her forward by holding up her hand and flicking her fingers in a forward motion as she walked inside. She took a seat on a chair across from the bed, her eyes shut as she sat, and remained her composure with her deep calming breaths. After shifting her right leg over her left leg she opened her eyes and gave them all an intense stare. "Hello Plastic." She said, referring to Gwendoline, the corners of her lips curling downwards into a scowl. Her red orbs shifted back and forth between Alexius and Aldwyn curiously as she brought a single digit up to tap at her chin. "You two," She paused narrowing her eyes at them both to ensure they were giving her their undivided attention. "Tell me, what is your purpose in being in this room with.....my sister?" Skylar asked, her tone was harsh and she put an emphases on 'my' to hint that she, out of everyone else in the room, had a true right to be in the infirmary and calling the shots.

Last edited:
Morris
@KitsyKitty
"Be quiet mother! Don't act so righteous and fight me. You've never held back before!" Morris snapped his fingers again, and the space in front of his mother's face collapsed in on itself, the friction causing another fiery explosion to radiate out. If it wasn't for his mother's quick deflection spells, her face would have been completely melted off. Though, it seemed as if Morris was holding back, he was one of the most powerful rose witches so killing would be easy for him. The frenzy of voices in his head was making him cringe and halt due the sheer amount of pain. He leaned forward, slipping his digits into his kept white locks as he held his head in pain. It was clear he was having an episode, which was abnormal since he usually kept his sanity under control. Something had gone wrong today.

{Why are you stopping? Kill the wench!}
{Don't encourage him! This is uneeded and you know it.}
{Oh put a sock in it}
{She saying even after death she'll be the bigger person. It's clear she did it, since she isn't even providing proof of innocence.}
{Kinda hard to prove innocence when being attacked now is it?}
The voices in his mind rose to violent shouting and bickering, they had completely forgotten about the idea of Anastasia harming Moselle, and became absorbed in their own arguments. "Shut up...tch. Enough!" Morris entangled his fingers in his white hair, digging his nails into his skull. He was in pain, it was clear as water. Then he felt something funny....a different sort of pain at the base of his neck. It was similar to the feeling of being pricked by a needle. He staggered a bit, before falling backwards due to a sudden sense of dizziness. Someone caught him though, and they held him close. He could smell a familiar scent of lavender, and knew by the touch and smell that his wife had come to his rescue....again. Clarice cooed softly, hushing him as she gently pulled him over to the seats and sat him into on of the chairs.

"Dear, you know just as much as I do that your mother is not one to hurt her own family. Please, stop this nonsense and relax my darling." She whispered in his ears softly. When he nodded sluggishly and leaned back to stare at the ceiling, Clarice turned to face Anastasia. "I found that he didn't take his dosage this morning. That must be the reason for his....behavior. He should be...more reasonable once your potion takes affect." Clarice sat in the seat next to her husband as she spoke to Anastasia, her mother in law, in her usual pristine tone. She leaned forward, extending out a pale arm to place the syringe on the table in front of them. "So you claim you did not try to inflict harm on my step daughter? Could...you perhaps provide proof of your innocence? Morris may not always believe you, but if the others believe you are innocent and you have proof then he would have no choice but to realize the truth. He also listens to me...." Clarice sighed as she glances at her husband, reaching over to stroke his cheek with her thumb. She frowned a little as she withdrew her hand and folded them on her lap.

201109041811240c6_zps12e086ea.png

-Infirmary-
@KitsyKitty @Gladis @Vio @Mikasa

Gwen straightened as Skylar walked in, but a bit of fear came to her face as Skylars expression looked ready to kill.
"Good Afternoon Sky-"

SLAM

Skylar stepped out and slammed the door, causing Gwen to jump and give a small squeak. Stood rather still, lightly grabbing onto Sebastian's hand. He was trembling as well, his expression matching hers, but for oly a brief moment before he turned and smiled at her. "You remember what you told me about her, Dollie. It's alright." Gwen gave a small nod and stood a little straighter as Skylar walked back in and plopped into one of the chairs. She had her eyes closed, her expression suddenly composed as she sat with her arms crossed. Gwen had remembered reading Skylar's dreams once, but Skylar had been able to tell someone had violated the sanctuary of her mind. Gwen had always been too terrified to tell the girl, feeling as if she would possibly be in BIG trouble. Instead she had kept it a secret, but from doing what she did, she found out much more about Skylar as she let on. Gwen was not afraid of her as much as she use to, rather she felt slight pity for the girl who was always angry and felt as if she was second rate and unloved. Gwen stepped up a little abut to say hello, but Skylar beat her to the punch. "Hello Plastic."

It was a hit, a rather mean thing to say, but Gwen harbored no hard feelings to Skylar. In fact, she had tried on many occassions to get closer to the girl, but each had been shot down in an instant. Gwen felt the harshness and anger in her voice, but put on a brave smile and spoke nontheless. "Good Afternoon Miss Skylar. I trust that Miss Clarice is doing well, but from the sound of the argument, I believe she possibly went to calm the storm." The was speaking with the upmost respect to Skylar, feeling as if she was walking on eggshells around the woman. Nervously, she brushed a bit of hair behind her ear and gave Sebastian's hand a slight squeeze.

Sebastian stood rather robotically, deciding it best to not say anything at all, but upon having his hand squeezed, he dipped his head and bowed deeply to the woman, gulping slightly. When he rose back up, he stepped back, away from the bed and stood silently against the wall.

Gwen looked back at Moselle and gave a small smile, before speaking to Skylar again.
"I do hope that you and Moselle will grow closer and closer...you two are actually very alike in many....ways." She folded her hands over her stomach and moved back slightly, standing back near the bed.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Gladis and Esmeray
Ana - IC.png
@Vio
Anastasia watched Morris as he continued his insane ramblings. She watched as Clarice came behind him and injected him. Ana knew it to be the potion she created for him. The one that kept his insanity under control.

Like father like daughter
Both had passed out within an hour of the other. Clearly the family resemblance was apparent.
Clarice sat down after comforting her husband. Ana looked at the syringe on the table. It was conflicting to think that such a tiny thing could contain enough sanity to make Morris reasonable.

"Proof? Of something that technically happened years ago? There's not exactly physical evidence" She snapped. Did everyone think she was a murderer? She mulled over the thought of proof. "I could simply tell Morris when it happened and let him see it for himself, but then he still wouldn't know the connotation behind me giving her the spell meant to heal. He would still believe it was meant to harm." Thinking this out loud, she realized she would have to do something else to prove it. That would be good enough for someone who was sane, but for Morris, he would never accept it. She thought of potions she could make that might work to show something like that. Then she realized there was an easier way.
"Gwendoline... She could go through my mind and see what happened. It would be simpler than trying to send Morris through time, and more convenient since it would prove I wasn't trying to harm her." Anastasia kept with this idea. It was simple and quick. It may not make Moselle believe, but the rest of her family would. It would probably take time to make Moselle see reason. While normally Ana wouldn't want to put up with such accusations and insolence, it was best simply to get this over with. She didn't want to be bothered with it for days on end. She tapped her nails on the table, waiting for the okay from Clarice and growing ever impatient as she still had to deal with Julian. She would at least enjoy fighting him.

201109041811240c6_zpsb9fb2ff1.png

The Petrova Manor
@Aka~Kitsune

dividers_19.gif

"Yeah...you are right. Lady Ana doesn't seem like the person to do that...maybe it was a mistake? She could just look similar to the culprit."

"I don't wish to jump to conclusions before I know all details of the case, but your theory doesn't seem too unlikely. It could very well have been the case," Ryuu reasoned, looking thoughtful as walked through the corridor, his black shoes making a light clicking sound each time they made impact with the floor. "Then there is also the possibility of framing, although I fail to see the reason as to why anyone would do that. Then again, this family is more complex then even the pattern of my scales," a soft sigh escaping his lips. Dwelling on the Petrova family matters did not only make him feel like he was peeking into something he shouldn't, but it also gave him somewhat of a headache.

"I found my mistress, although she might be with her mother...so I'm going to go see her now. Do you know where Miss.Gwendoline is? If not you could check the infirmary since I'm going to head there so we could go together."

He looked thoughtful for a moment as he considered this. "It wouldn't surprise me if that is where she headed, considering the circumstances..." Ryuu tapped his chin in thought before flashing Isolde a slight smile. "I might as well walk with you and take a look," by the time he said that, they were almost already there, and the commotion going on inside reached his ears. A slight frown creased the butlers forehead. He was unsure if having the room crowded with worried family members was such a good idea, when all Moselle seemed to need was a bit of rest. Then again, he was once more peeking his head into matters he shouldn't have anything to do with.

Well, almost nothing, at least. Gwendolyn was his responsibility, so he might as well take care of her, if no one else.

201109041811240c6_zps6642a481.png

The Petrova Mansion - Infirmary

@DoomyCakez @Vio @KitsyKitty

26.png

Alexius was getting more than just a little pissed as the room became more and more crowded. Not only wasn't he the center of attention, but he was also already grumpy and tired, having no patience to deal with the chaotic Petrova's on this day whatsoever. If he were to chose, he would just have kicked out the doll and her pet long ago, even if he was unsure how to go about it. Aldwyn he could at least tolerate, and he understood why the dog familiar was there. Therefor, he felt no need to be annoyed at him- even if he did find the conversation between him and the annoying ferret to be just ever so slightly tiering. Why exactly, he was unsure. Probably this just also had to do with his generally bad mood- which certainly was being influenced by Morris's wild emotions.

"You two. Tell me, what is your purpose in being in this room with.....my sister?"

And to make everything so much better, another person entered the room- cheerful as always. "Hmm, come again, doll face?" Alexius mused, tilting his head to the side as he gazed at Skylar calmly, "believe me, if I could be anywhere else, I would," he lifted his tanned hands, holding them up as a way to demonstrate his next words, "but my hands are tied. Orders are orders... feel free to kick out everyone else, though," his tone was light, even almost cheerful, and his green eyes were sparkling with mischievousness.

Alexius resisted the urge to smack his forehead and yes yell at everyone to get out when Isolde and Ryuu appeared in the doorway. WHAT THE HELL DO THEY THINK THIS IS?! SOME SORT OF FREAK SHOW?! he thought heatedly to himself, just about to voice his opinion about this whole charade when Ryuu spoke, his voice calm and level as always.

"Miss Gwendolyn, I know you must be worried about the lady Moselle, but don't you think it's getting a bit crowded in here? Maybe you could visit later, at a better time..." in Alexius opinion, Ryuu's suggestion was a sound compromise. The snake familiar was however unsure if Gwendolyn would take this well, considering the whole...situation.

Pffft, I suppose dragons are bound to be tactless... even if Ryuu does surprisingly well for his kind, Alexius thought to himself, totally oblivious to the fact that he had no room to talk.

201109041811240c6_zpsce1acba4.png

@Gladis @Vio

A groan passed her lips, her agreement clear through the expression upon her features as she nodded, following after the butler of Gwendolyn with a frown. "You speak the truth there..." She mumbled, reaching up to move the bangs from her face as she shuddered. "This family is complex...its confusing." The words slipped quietly from her lips, being drowned out by her mumbles towards the ends as she walked with Ryuu. "But I'm sure the truth will be revealed eventually." She added, almost as if she knew eventually it will all be sorted. "I hope." And seconds later her words proved that she subconsciously hoped this rising issue would sort itself out before trouble occurred.

Eventually, Isolde along with Ryuu reached the infirmary and a magnitude of scents assaulted her as a grimace was forced onto her features. She had to curse the heightened scenes as each one drowned out the others and each one completely different. 'Damnit'. With a soft groan she stood in the door way along with Ryuu, her head cocked as she looked at the people present. Familiars and Witches. A small twitch came to her brow as she shook her head, blonde locks brushing against her cheeks. So when Ryuu spoke she couldn't help but agree silently.

Isolde's gaze turned over to Skylar finally, a small smile flitting onto her features. Taking note of the narrowed gaze upon some of the other people present she pursed her lips, tilting her head to one side as she felt it rest firmly upon the door frame. 'Oh yes...Gwendolyn'. She suspected the black rose witch wasn't happy with the other people present at all. Reaching up, nails scratched softly at the overall scene in the room as she silently questioned to if she should leave. Specially since only certain people were supposed to be in here. "Mistress." She greeted calmly, brows raising to the witches current mood. Isolde always used formalities while around others, though Skylar was her closest friend and so occasionally tended to forget the formalities.

Last edited:
  • Love
201109041811240c6_zpsfef0ee8f.png

@Sinopa

Zeros chuckled softly, hands slipping agaisnt one another behind him as he looked over at Hell. "Correct!~" he chimed with a large grin upon his features. There was no denying the young vampire seemed to be a complete optimist. Though he had to agree with Hell, they were complete idiots that only bugged him. Not that he showed it in the least. Nope, Zeros was accompanied by the bright smile and glimmering innocent locked in his eyes as per usual. Hands brushed strands from his hair that crossed paths with the amber gaze as it once again settled back upon his master. Smiling he leaned his head to one side, block brushing against his shoulders as he listened to the answer.

Once again though, the amber eyed vampire was forced to try and stop himself from falling into a fit of chuckles. "Ah, good choice of words." He muttered, grinning as he followed after Lel. His steps were quiet, hushed by his conscious thought. An assassin would be no good if he could not hide himself from those who knew him best. "Time to visit Miss.Moselle huh..." He mumbled, leaning his head back slightly as he rubbed his chin. "Eh...I hope she is okay, she seemed really distressed before." It was clear even he held concern for the young purple rose, his eyes glowing with a darkened hue.​

• Love
Alison nodded as she followed her mistress's beckoning. Now that she was here, there seemed more purpose being where she was. To an extent, that set Alison at greater ease. She was never one for social situations so had Skylar delayed her arrival any further, she would have returned to her Familiar form and seek refuge on the ceiling beams. Fortunately, that was not going to happen now. If anything, something more exciting may be in stall.

That was the closest she came to gleefulness as she stepped in just as her mistress slammed the door shut. Her actions clearly startled the smaller Witch and her Familiar. Seeing the two react the way they did left a tinge of distaste but Alison kept silent as Gwendoline mustered the courage to respond. An admirable effort, but her words may have been poorly chosen. Alike in many ways; her words lingered in Alison's mind. Already she knew these words would hardly sit well with her Mistress.

Nevertheless, Alison kept silent amidst the ongoing conversation, watching through amber eyes each individual that spoke. The Infirmary was growing more crowded as more people arrived, throwing Alison's attempt at recognising the people already present off. She did, however, recognise Skylar's butler, Isolde, but not the man beside her. Her eyes rested on the butler briefly, before she nodded in acknowledgement at her as the latter stepped in to greet their Mistress.

-Infirmary-

@@Vio @@Gladis @@Mikasa @@KitsyKitty @@Aka~Kitsune

The room was getting rather crowded and Gwen could feel the emotions and irritations suddenly rising. As the door opened once more, Ryuu entered with a small smile on his face as his eyes fell on her. Gwen smiled back and was about to speak when his expression became slighly serious.

"Miss Gwendolyn, I know you must be worried about the lady Moselle, but don't you think it's getting a bit crowded in here? Maybe you could visit later, at a better time..." It was a slight warning and Gwen understood that, especially with the sudden harshness coming to Skylar's face from her comment. Giving a small nod, he turned to Sebastian and held her hands out. He obeys and lepted up, returning to his animal form and landing lightly in her embrace. She turned then and gave a small bow to the group and moved to the door. Isodle was at the door and Gwen lightly passed her and moved quickly down the hall and around the corner. She stopped then and hid against the wall, hugging Sebastian against her chest as she took deep breathes.

Sebastian snuggled against her, speaking softly.
"Are you alright, mistress?"

"Yeah...but that was a little scary, and I think I said something that upset Skylar."

"I think you always upset Skylar, dear...."

"Maybe..." Gwen leaned against the wall and stayed quiet, listening to the commotion for a moment. "I do hope Moselle will be okay."

"Well you checked her mind so she should be fine."
"Maybe."
"Shushhhhhh~"

She held Sebastian up in her arms for a moment before pulling him back and snuggling him close. She decided it would be best to not run off, seeing as Ryuu had come looking for her. She waited for him at the end of the hall, standinng rather awkwardly.

201109041811240c6_zpsb9fb2ff1.png

The Petrova Mansion - Outside the Infirmary

@Aka~Kitsune @DoomyCakez

dividers_19.gif

"You speak the truth there... This family is complex...its confusing. But I'm sure the truth will be revealed eventually."

"Indeed... even more so than mine. That says quite a lot," he mused in thought before nodding in agreement to her second statement. "That's how it usually goes..." he said, thinking of how many times troubles had arose in this family before, but always more or less eventually sorted themselves out. Of course, this didn't go for always. He could just hope that this case belonged to the former category, rather than the latter. "I'll see you later..." he said quietly to Isolde before she stepped inside, his gaze following Gwendolyn as she obediently did as she was told. For a moment, he could feel relief wash over him. Although she had never truly been too troublesome of a child, she could be rather demanding at times. Luckily, Gwendolyn was usually more or less reasonable, however.

He followed his young mistress outside into the hallway, taking note of how troubled she looked. Considering the tea party fiasco before and what was currently going on, it was perhaps not so weird. Nevertheless it pained him to see her upset like this. His lips twitched into a sad smile as he watched her hide against the wall. Sighing softly, he crouched down behind her and lifted his gloved hand, giving her shoulder a gentle pat.

"Lady Gwendolyn... " the dragon butler asked, his voice calm and soothing, "are you alright?" although he already knew the answer, he didn't know what else to ask. At any rate, it was a alright way to start a conversation... he hoped. Dragons were known for being tactless, and although Ryuu did his best always to avoid it, it did still happen from time to time. It was one of the things he often walked around worrying about, making him feel just slightly insecure.

-hallway-
@Gladis

Gwen felt a light tap on her shoulder and she looked back, only to find Ryuu giving her a sad smile.

"Lady Gwendoline...are you alright?" It was a rather tactful question, something that Gwen knew he had always had trouble with. She really wanted to tell him, tell him everything, but she couldn't. Her hands were tied and she knew something she was not suppose to. She stood nervous, shuffling slightly and fiddling with Sebastian in her arms as she thought of a way to be able to at least calm her nerves. She lightly bit her lip then and turned, pacing for a moment before coming back with a serious expression on her face. She glanced nervously at the infirmary door before leaning close to Ryuu.

"What do you think of Miss Ana?" She was being a little forward and maybe her question was not as tactful as Ryuu was able to make his, but this may have been the best way she could tell him without him actually knowing what she was talking about. She was hoping he would say something along the lines of "She is the gracious house mistress." or "She is very strong and brave" or "She is a caring woman who would never kill someone's grandmother." The last one was slightly far fetched, but she could not help but hope. She leaned back and gently petted Sebastian's ears again, a small frown on her face as she waited for his answer.

SEBASTIAN
-Hallway-
@Gladis

He had been seated quietly in Gwen's arms for most of this time. He tried to remain calm for her sake, but he could not help but comfort her in her time of need,even if she would not tell him what is wrong. Gwen rubbed his ears then and he knew something was wrong. She rubbedhis earsfor comfort, out of some strange habit she hadstarted when she was a kid. Sebastian nuzzled her arm and gave it a soft nibble before curling up closer.

He heard Ryuu's voice, but he did not really pay attention to it. Instead, he stayed curled up, listening absent-mindedly to the rest of the conversation, but he could not help but make snarky comments.

{Well he is a little nosey...}
{Shush...}
{What will you tell him? You know he won't leave you alone until you spill the beans!}
{That's just you...}

• Love
Reactions: Esmeray
Aldwyn - IC.png
@Vio @Mikasa @Gladis
Aldwyn sat quietly as Gwen and Skylar spoke. If he would've spoken when she walked in, well, the conversation wouldn't have been pleasant. He didn't like Skylar. It was as simply as that. She was rude, she didn't play well with others, and quite frankly, Aldwyn had never seen the girl have any fun outside of bothering poor Gwen. As Alison followed behind Skylar, Aldwyn thought of how miserable she must be. She had to deal with the little brat every day of her life. Maybe that's why she was never really around. He watched them closely, as Ryuu and Isolde were suddenly at the door of the infirmary. Ryuu, Gwen and Sebastian left a moment after the two arrived though, claiming it was too crowded. Aldwyn looked sadly at the three, realizing that his only chance at a normal and civil conversation, had left. He glared at the floor for a moment, trying to calm down.
Answering the young witch really wasn't on his priority list, but he also knew she wouldn't leave him alone. He sighed. If she really couldn't piece together why they both were there, well, she was dumber than he thought.
"Anastasia told me to watch Moselle until she woke, then to inform her if she was still talking to your father."
Knowing that answer probably wouldn't be good enough, he waited for her most likely tactless and rude response.
Skylar was just one of those people that could get under Aldwyn's skin. Since she repeatedly did things he found wrong, he most likely wouldn't' get over it.

• Love
Reactions: Esmeray

"Hmm, come again, doll face?"
Skylar listened to his musing as she crossed her arms over her chest while watching his head tilt to the side, "believe me, if I could be anywhere else, I would," she watched him lift his tanned hands, holding them up as a way to demonstrate his next words, "but my hands are tied. Orders are orders... feel free to kick out everyone else, though," his tone was light in her ears, almost cheerful, and his green eyes were sparkling with mischievousness towards her. Skylar stared intently at him for a long time before sighing disgruntled and averting her eyes to her shoes. "No. Gwendoline is Moselle's family just as much as I am so she has the right to be here," Skylar tells him. Skylar never really had a problem with Alexius. He was mildly entertaining and she could relate to his distaste about certain things. When Gwendoline finally spoke up Skylar's hues shifted from her shoes up to the girls face.

"Good Afternoon Miss Skylar. I trust that Miss Clarice is doing well, but from the sound of the argument, I believe she possibly went to calm the storm."

"She's not really worth your concern Plastic."
Skylar's response could easily have been misunderstood. It's not as if she was trying to be mean to Gwendoline on purpose. It wasn't that she felt as if Gwendoline hadn't any right to meddle or worry, but rather Skylar just felt wasting concern on Clarice was a waste of time. Of course, everybody had troubles understanding what she meant and she didn't expect this time to be any different. The only people who truly understood Skylar was Isolde and Alison. Her tone wasn't helping her situation of course since it was always harsh and chiding. She hated her mother, but always had to sound obedient around the woman as to not end up grounded. Of course that doesn't mean she couldn't when the bitch wasn't around. "If anything she would just irritate grandmother. Just like father." Skylar stated, her tone easing a bit, speaking nonchalantly even, as she held up her hand to gaze at her black nail polish. It was all chipped and worn, she would have to redo the paint soon. "Grandmother isn't stupid. She wouldn't hurt family, she lives for her family. My father is the only one causing harm here, which is why I don't understand your desire to get so close to him. Oh well, maybe you'll understand later in life." Skylar actually chuckled at the thought. The thought of her precious "papa morri" horribly disappointing her and crushing her stupid infatuation with him actually brought a sick smile to Skylar's face. Not only that but she knew very well that she wasn't a saint in any of this either. Sadly, the black haired maiden had no clue of her own subconscious desire to have her own father notice her. The sheer irony of the situation and her obliviousness towards her own feelings is almost laughable. In fact if any one truly knew of Skylar's complexity and situation they'd laugh...or pity her depending on the person. When Gwen didn't respond Skylar assumed that she had left the girl blank on the subject. So the room filled with silence once again before Gwendoline spoke up once again. Skylar looked up at the girl to see she had backed away from the bed and was leaning against the wall.

"I do hope that you and Moselle will grow closer and closer...you two are actually very alike in many....ways."

"What did you say you lit-"

Skylar was about to claw out Gwendline's throat for such a statement when the sound of the infirmary's room creaking open to reveal her butler standing right there. Skylar stopped speaking as she stared at Ryuu with an intense glare. Whether he noticed or not she gave no fucks, he seemed to have ignored it anyways. While she did cease speaking, her body never relaxed. She was leaning forward, as if she was about to pounce any of the three in the room, her arms behind her with her hands gripping the wooden chair as if she was about to snap it. Her teeth was clenched, grinding against one another as only her red orbs glanced at her own butler Isolde. She never left Isolde's face, she watched her eyes brows raise and her lips move but she only heard was an awful ringing in her hearing. She was about to loose it. The world around her fading in and out, but she just sat there and focused intently at her hand maiden, hoping that the sight of her friend would keep her grounded. She was still loosing it though. Then something shifted in the corner of her eye and in that instant, she leaned back in her chair while she snaked her left hand over to Alison's and then grabbed hold of it. It wasn't really a death grip, but it was tight, a sure sign that she was using Alison as an anchor for her sanity with out really speaking to her familiar. The feeling of joining hands with her familiar had calmed her greatly and Skylar simply watched the others leave with out saying word to them. Once they were gone she felt a strange sensation strike her, a familiar sensation, a sickness. Her body sprung from her seating and over to the nearest trash can where she leaned into it. The sound of her vomiting emitted through the room. The comment Gwendoline made to her was so utterly disgusting and upsetting that it induced her to puke. When she was done, she weakly rose from the floor and over to a near by towel while speaking to Alison telepathically. As Alison recieved her message Skylar wiped at her mouth and checked her hair for vomit.

{I'll fucking kill that little shit one day...., ew gross I think I got some in my hair.}

15bjir.jpg

.:Infirmary:.
@Aka~Kitsune @Vio @Gladis @Mikasa @KitsyKitty

"Eh...I hope she is okay, she seemed really distressed before." I laughed at his words.
"Last time I saw her she was sleeping." I sarcastically remarked. "I actually kind of wish Ana is actually guilty of what she was accused of, as cruel as that sounds. Imagine the drama it would cause within the family." I was practically shaking with excitement at the possibilities of what could happen. I've always loved drama, it has never failed to make things interesting. My habit of speaking these little thoughts out loud probably got me in a lot of trouble, but right now I was only around Zeros and Hell, whom I knew wouldn't tell anyone, even if it did bother them.

We walked down to the hall towards the infirmary, I could see Gwen walking the other way with her servants. I didn't want to disturb her, she had already been through so much today, what with the tea party debacle and what not, I would probably make things worse with her. How much trouble could I cause with someone who's asleep, this was obviously the safer choice.

I slowly opened the door with my large smile, then noticed the room wasn't empty. I looked around to see all who were here. Alexius, Alison, Aldwyn, Skylar, Isolde. The smell of vomit wafted through the air, and Skylar seemed to be cleaning herself with a towel.
Perhaps not so safe.
I took a step inside, still smiling, stood straight, and brought my hand up in a still wave.

"Why, hello there. Did I come at a bad time?" I said with a small chuckle.

Last edited:
201109041811240c6_zpsce1acba4.png

@Vio @Mikasa @KitsyKitty @Sinopa

Isolde took note of the look she got from Skylar with a small nod of her head as she allowed Gwendolyn and her company to pass through the frame she was previously leaning on. Once they left the vampire quietly stepped within the boundaries of the room before her hand, spread upon the surface of the door, snapped it closed with a irritable sigh. While she was friends with Ryuu, she often found the rest of that company absolutely irritating. Not that she didn't hate most of the manors occupations despite her facade. Blue settled back on the form of Skylar as she walked over to her with hurried steps, expression loosing the usual polite grin to adopt a more concerned frown as she watched her best friend lean over a can, throwing up the contents of her previous meal. Her hand settled upon her back as she huffed, concern evident she waited for the Witch to finish before placing herself at her side. "I didn't think you would react like that..." She mumbled, pushing the hair from her face. "Then again...it was her who was here..." Isolde doubted Skylar was in the best of moods currently.

The vampire let her eyes roam the room with little interest but her target and once she found it she turned to head over to where the water was held. Fingers curled with a strangely soft hold around the small plastic form as she placed it under the machine, her gaze occasionally shifting back to Skylar briefly before she took note of the cup, now filled with the clear liquid. Plucking it from its place she held it by the rim, gloves placing little to no pressure on the weak plastic as she headed back over to Skylar, holding the water before her with a still worried expression. Lips parted in a small hum as she turned her eyes to Allison, giving the familiar a smile. The familiar was one of the few she held no dislike for which was probably due to them both being connected to Skylar but Allison spoke little and when she did it wasn't annoying crap like some spewed.

Skylar began to check her hair for any traces of her previous actions and it caused her to mumble a few words as she shook her head. While she was previously unsure if she should even have come to the infirmary due to the fact it was previously declared only certain people should, guilt seemed to remain settled in the presence of her more common emotions. "Sorry for not appearing earlier Skylar." She whispered, watching the Black rose witch carefully as she leaned against the side of the chair, her head tilted. Few would suspect her current alertness to her friends state but even despite her current position her attention traveled to nothing else. Briefly her attention shifted to the familiar in the room, blue staring at his green for a moment or two before back to Skylar. She would leave out the fact she was observing the events that transpired earlier until later.

Then Lel came.

The vampire held back a irritated groan as she turned her eyes upon him, fingers once again curling into a fist till nails threatened to once again break the skin of her palm. However, even with his voice causing a part of her to writhe in discomfort her mind was far from on the annoying Bisque rose witch. With the next presence in the room she was once again alert, her form having returned to her Mistress side as the facade slipped back into place. Having discarded anything over than tending to Skylar. "You okay now?" She asked, voice quiet as to keep the Bisque rose witch from even getting involved. "Do you want me to go and get you something?" Her tone remained strong although it wavered, almost slightly with the last few syllables that slipped from her lips. Skylar was important to her and so her concern wavered her normally strong state of mind.

It was as expected. Gwendoline did push Skylar past boiling point. Alison mentally prepared herself for the inevitable. Skylar's body was tensing up and she barely held back from pouncing on the smaller Witch. Her hands were already behind her, having found something to grip. Like a ship in a port during a storm, she used the chair she gripped like an anchor as the waves of madness sought to claim her.

The entrance of another new individual may have further helped her anchor herself in the realm of reason - or sanity, as Alison figured her mistress would describe. Still, it seemed insufficient, but there was little Alison could do to help her Mistress. Unlike many in the Manor, Alison was no social creature. She had no idea how best to comfort Skylar in such a circumstance. The thought was utterly distasteful, more so than the responses Gwendoline and (presumably) her familiar gave when Skylar slammed the door. For a Familiar to be helpless as her Mistress suffered, it pained her greatly.

She could only watch her Mistress now, seeing the dark aura emanate so fervently that it seemed to consume her. Being the Black Rose Witch, her aura had always been dark, but rarely had it been so stifling. Alison barely had time to register the notion before she felt a grip on her right hand. It was a tight grip, bordering on painful, but feeling the emotions subside, Alison found herself less mindful of the discomfort. Subtly, she clasped her Mistress' hand in hers.

However, her Mistress' suffering was far from done. Just as surprisingly as the grip on her hand, her Mistress leapt to the nearest trash can, retching into it. A small part of her had expected to see it happen but she never thought it would actually happen. Isolde was quick to attend to her with a glass of water, but not without glancing in her direction and giving a small smile. The small gesture only confused Alison as she watched her attempt to comfort their Mistress.

{I'll fucking kill that little shit one day...., ew gross I think I got some in my hair.}

Alison glanced about the room, finding and going for the box of tissues. As she took it she quickly returned to her Mistress' side, passing some to Isolde as she gestured to their Mistress' hair. Telepathically, she replied to Skylar," Yes Mistress, I'll be with you when the time comes." Physically, she replied with only her actions, still silent but staying close.

tumblr_m2hfqaMZeO1qfu6dwo1_500.gif

-Ezra Ares Petrova-
-Petrova Manor-
@Vio @Gladis @KitsyKitty @Mikasa @Sinopa @Aka~Kitsune

"I fucking hate this mountain..."

Ezra grumled as he trecked silently up the path towards Petrova Manor. He, unlike some of his family that holed themselves up inside, often left the manor which he saw as nothing more than a prison. He would often leave for days on end and simply wander through town until he either:

A.) Got into some kind of trouble with a gang

B.) Got into some kind of trouble with the townspeople

C.) (His favorite) Got into trouble with the local authorities

Not saying that he actually enjoyed sitting in a jail cell for a day until one of his family members came to bail him out, but he did enjoy to cause trouble from time to time. That was a lie. He hated causing trouble and he hated himself for being that kind of person, but he could not control his urge to rebel.

This time he had gone with choice A.). A local gang had started some shit and he simply put a stop to them. Splatterred a bit on the walls, burnt a bit into the ground, water-logged a bit...but they were the bad guys. He was just doing "Self-Defense" He could not help but smile at that word. He let them hit first and let himself get kicked around a bit and then he struck, burying them all...let's hope they did not have families.

Many referred to Ezra as the "Dragon of Petrova" mainly due to the fact that he was an elemental, as well as the fact that he took down anyone seeking to harm his family. Rather ironic, seeing as how he hated his family more than the people he took out. Anastasia's "secret police" were useless and whenever they called or asked, Ezra had to go out and deal with the shit. Most of the time making a mess and then having the cycle start all over again. It was not that he was bad at protecting his family, it is just that he let his emotions cloud his judgement most of the time. He had a small habit of seeing "red" it seemed, which meant that when he came back to his senses the threat was eliminated, but there was a bit of a mess to clean up.

He cracked a smile at that, not being able to hold back a small chuckle.
"I don't know my own strength."

He could not help but feel under appreciated though. He would eliminate the threat, yet he would still get his ass chewed out by both Morris and Anastasia for being "out of control" or being "a rebel". He hated those words. All he wanted was a good job every now and then for all the shit that he would put up with and all the crap he did. Hell, he had to bail Lel out of a couple of gang brawls and shit. Lel was a greedy bastard, and yet he got a good job because he brought in cash. It was all dirty money and Ezra knew that very well.

Gwen would get a good job and all she did was sit around and act like a fucking child....the spoiled brat pissed him off sometimes. He did not hate her, however. No one hated her, not even the bitchy Skylar
. She would try to act like she did, but deep down Ezra and most of the family knew that she cared for her. Everyone in the family cared for eachother. Even as Ezra said how much he hated his family, deep down he knew he loved them. It was engraved in their DNA. Because everyone around them hates them, they had to love eachother.
Ezra gave another groan and ran his finger through his hair, but came to a stop when he realized he was already at the top, his prison staring him in the face. It had been almost a week since he last came home and he had caused a bit of a stir in Nauchwald, not that his family would actually care. They stopped caring long ago what he did, once Skylar and Gwen came more into the picture...

He was approaching the gate when two men bursted through the door, a rather fat man and a young bodygaurd following close behind. They were sprinting as if hell itselfs was at their heels, which she was. Hellborne was standing by the door, watching them leave. He gave her a slight wave, but she just stared blankly and promptly slammed the door.

"Bitch..." He hated being ignored. Couldn't stand it. It fucked with his stomach and made him nauseus. He growled and shoved his hands in his pockets, moving out of the men's way as they passed, but he couldn't help himself. With a light twitch of his hand, he lit the fatman's coat on fire and watched as he and his gaurd quickly tried to stomp it out. Their screams filling the front of the manor.

He walked up to the door then, but came to a halt infront of it. He could hear Morris and Anastasia screaming at eachother about something. It was nothing different. They always yelled. He yawned and stretched a bit, yanking the door open and slamming it behind him.

The moment he walked in, he knew something was off. Servants were running back and forth and panic was in the air. He sighed and leaned against the wall, watching everyone with hateful eyes. Turning to the first person he saw, he called over to them, almost growling.
"The fuck is going on here?"

He did not get an answer. Instead, the servant rushed up the stairs and down the hall towards the infirmary. He gave a small huff and almost pouting, walked up the stair towards the Infirmary. When he turned down the hall, he came to a stop at the sight of Lel and his pose' walking inside. Gwen was leaving with her servants in tail and he could smell vomit in the air. He growled again and stayed in the hallway, deciding it best to just stand and listen. He did not want to be in the room, but he could not help but feel curiosity for whoever was in there. He half hoped it was Morris or Anastasia, O.Ding on their medicine, but he knew that was not true. They were in the ballroom, too busy screaming at eachother. He could hear them from up here.

He pushed off the wall then and moved silently to the door, peaking inside while it was still open. There was a girl lying on the bed. She had a shitload of white hair, but she was passed the fuck out as if someone had punched her. There were a lot of people in the room. Skylar, puking into a bucket,
"Classy." her servants tending to her tantrum, Lel and his group. Anastasia's puppy, and the damned snakeboy/girl. He could not really tell, but from how bitchy and whiny it was, he guessed girl. He sighed and stayed by the door, watching the events with a disinterested, half-lidded gaze.

{new person?....so much fun. Who the hell is she anyways...is she a Petrova?"

Little did Ezra know that while he was gone, a lot had happened and the girl he was staring at was another one of Morris's daughters. The man talked about her alot...shows how much Ezra actually listens...

Last edited:
Core Facility ~ Turbine Hall
@Aka~Kitsune

The weather girl, who Stella had to often work together with, was once again standing in front of her. Stella didn't have any particular opinion of her, it was obvious that the weather could not change if Stella kept the large Nauchtwald sun at a constant distance, this is why when summer or winter came Stella moved the sun away or closer.

"Stella! How are you?"

The girl asked, people sure liked to start conversations with useless topics. But still she presumed people needed those useless topics in order not to go crazy with boredom. Stella had no problems with that, she was always busy above measure anyway.
Directing her gaze over to one of the turbines, Stella gave a rather complicated answer.
"Since I do not require sleep, cannot get sick, tired or injured, I am fine."

The girl, after some fidgeting finally moved on to the actual topic, the seasons.
"I came to talk about seasons, as usual Stella. Changing them and all that."
The girl though did take her time speaking these words, not that Stella minded, time was one of the things she had plenty.
"Mostly what I need to manipulate to cause the next season change."
While the weather girl could manipulate the temperature and other climate factors, and in that way possessed quite a powerful ability, she wasn't exactly capable of using it on her own, so she often required guidance from Stella or someone else, mostly Stella.
While thinking of an answer Stella considered the fact that she had to go talk to that one witch about the core switch... Because of this she did not have enough time to precisely calculate all the details with Nimhue.
"Hmm... I do not have enough time to discuss weather details at the moment, I have to preform a core switch today... However you may come with me, I am going to arrange the details with that main witch." She says, gesturing with her hand towards the turbine hall exit.
"Oh, of course if you want you can stay with the familiars and take a look around the facility."
Stella didn't care either way, she would arrange the weather details after the core switch was complete both if Nimhue came with her and if she stayed here.
"After the core switch is complete, we may discuss weather details."
Research Facility ~ Magitech Testing Compound.

The test facility was currently in use, and sounds of combat could be heard in the control room. Inside the facility itself a girl in a white dress just came to a screeching halt after being hit by the tail of a large red dragon. Standing back up she lets a destroyed gauntlet lined with gun barrels fall apart, fading to orange dust as its pieces move towards the floor. She looks at the dragon who roars at her, obviously annoyed by her tenacious resistance.
The dragon takes a few heavy steps forward and opens its maw, getting ready to shoot a stream of fire towards the girl. She merely extends her arm, on which the previously destroyed gauntlet reforms, and opens fire, sending waves of bullets towards the dragon.
The dragon quickly closes its maw, injured and agitated by the small missiles hitting its mouth. The girl however continues to open fire, aiming for the dragon's eyes, and as soon as it closed them, she forms a dozen of missiles floating around her, which immediately ignite and fly towards the dragon.
The missiles cause a series of explosions, and the dragon disappears quickly afterwards. The metallic voice of the Test Facility AI soon declares. "Test No 2633 complete." The girl lets all of the equipment she created fall apart and walks towards the exit, where a small group of the fox-like familiars await her. As soon as she gets close one of them begins to talk.
"That was AWESOME Suzuya-chan, even an Ancient dragon cannot handle your weapons."
Before she could answer to that, another of the familiars barges in.
"Oh come on, the weapons would be useless without her abilities."
The two familiars then continued bickering, as the other two approached Suzuya, one of them started.
"Right Suzuya, we have only two more tests today, including the teleportation system test, Stella has authorized this today because the witches are apparently busy with some sort of mess"
Suzuya nods to the familiar but still asks.
"Teleporting... where?"
The familiar closes his eyes, checking the data on the network, and then answers.
"250 meters southwest from the Petrova mansion is a small meadow, that is your destination."
The girl nods in return, the teleportation system was not yet tested because Stella was being careful, she did not want them to find out about the facility, or Suzuya. If the witches were busy though, she could safely test it.
She brought up her schedule in front of her, creating holographic screens and connecting to the internet or other networks proved no problem to Suzuya, the teleportation test was scheduled within 5 minutes, and she returned back towards the center of the test facility. Soon the familiars too made their way back to the control room.

Status
Not open for further replies.