Rose Witch Covenant [ooc]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my Rin is gonna be curious, but she defo has a lot on her mind xD

I think my Rin is gonna be curious, but she defo has a lot on her mind xD
Well the familiars are supposed to feel it a lot stronger than everyone else, her reaction should be far from curious.

Well... What exactly will they feel anyway?
complete dread, like an anxiety attack x50
Crowley said it was kind of like being suffocated or something like that.

so that means ven gets to bug out? and show his random vicious side as a giant fox lol

To be clear, Adamar's presence can be described as pure dread. Think of a time when you were truly scared, knots in your stomach, a chill down your spine, etc. His 'aura' is so dense with malice, that it can feel as though a physical force is being exerted on them, inducing anxiety and to those with a weaker constitution, breathing might become more difficult. It's similar to when someone has a feeling that something bad is going to happen, each denizen of the realm would feel like he was looming over their shoulders, to the more susceptible to intimidation it may feel like a gloved fist around their throats. To animals, especially familiar's, these feelings and exertions of presence would be magnified, as animals can sense danger more keenly than most. They won't know -what- it is, but they will know it is unnatural.

Morris should be the only individual truly unaffected by Adamar's ostentatious display of his aura, as they've associated many times and he is virtually immune to it. I'm aware that everyone reacts to fear, paranoia, anxiety differently so I don't expect everyone's reaction to be the same.

For those unaware, he is currently in the Aether, attempting to pierce the magical barrier keeping unwanted intruders out of Nautchwald, similar to standing on the opposite side of a mirror. He can peer into the realm, but it won't be until Gwen and Ana finish their part that he succeeds. So, in a manner of speaking he has been stalking and shadowing the witches for awhile now and is readying himself to acquire Moselle. It's worth noting that the familiars in Moselle's room will more than likely be the first to encounter him.

@Gladis
XD Poor Alex, first his hair is dyed green then he's scared shitless XD I sowwie Gladis we won't pick on your characters for a while now lol

• Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez
@Gladis
XD Poor Alex, first his hair is dyed green then he's scared shitless XD I sowwie Gladis we won't pick on your characters for a while now lol

Yup... o.o XD

this is going to be very interesting for ven, he might actually bug out and run away to hide lol

this might sound rude but i dont mean it to be, CAN SOMEONE POST PLES I IZ EXCITED
Yeeeah....been telling the two to finish up the memory walk.

Ahhh, I can't wait to post man, also I can't wait to see how ven reacts :rotfl:

I would presume it's because kitsy has RL issues preventing her from posting, just my theory. Vio will probably take GM action soon herself to progress the RP.

true i should stop being rude -.- i cant help it lol my inpatients is too much

Guess who got another cast and gets it off in December! (That's be me btw Dx)

Status
Not open for further replies.