Rose Witch Covenant [ooc]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't really like the one I made for Nadir either, so here's a new one. you can pick which one you want to use. ^^
@Sinopa
Nadir_zpsa4401a3f.png

Nuh, I think I accidentally mixed them up... x.x Sowwy... X)

@Gladis @Vio

Shhh...Vio is just picky ~ w ~ <3

You have done a great job woth everything Gladis like OMGz you're so talented...* ^ *)

• Thank You
Reactions: Gladis
Nuh, I think I accidentally mixed them up... x.x Sowwy... X)
yeah if you don't mind switch the eye colors....o-o;

Downloaded it, though for the flowers and stuff I used floral brushes ^^ A, and then Used layer options and stuff. o.o

Downloaded it, though for the flowers and stuff I used floral brushes ^^ A, and then Used layer options and stuff. o.o
awesome, nice new avi btw -w-

Dropped a bunch of images by Sakimori in the Photo book, despite being awesome, they don't really help Stella wise. Not a lot at least.

Dropped a bunch of images by Sakimori in the Photo book, despite being awesome, they don't really help Stella wise. Not a lot at least.

Hmmm... that is probably true. How exactly do you imagine Stella looks? If all else failed, could try and take it upon myself to draw her. Sure, I'm not perfect or anything, but I could try. XD

awesome, nice new avi btw -w-

Hehe, thanks. ^^ I wanna use him as charrie at some point. ^^'

ven shall now search for the proper mate *places cookies upon floor leading to a box held up with a stick*...now we wait

• Love
Reactions: Esmeray
O.O did someone say... cookies?

ven shall now search for the proper mate *places cookies upon floor leading to a box held up with a stick*...now we wait

James would be all for that lol he has a cookie addiction.

ven is addicted to cookies, he hides it but, he has a stash in the garden...

I'm thinking of having James liking sweets in general but loves cookies the most :3

I can imagine Moselle making cookies for gwen, nimhue, james, willow and ven. They are sitting outside all giddy.

• Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez
*nimhue now loves Moselle*

• Love
Reactions: Esmeray
Status
Not open for further replies.