Rose Witch Covenant [ooc]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
ven would be rolling in circles on the ground lol

James would tease ven by describing everything Moselle is doing with the cookies.
"She is cleaning the counters. The aroma of sweet chocolate chip cookies fill the air. I can sense it through her, and it smells delicious. "

that would cause ven to act out lol, he would charge into the room and begin to devour such cookies lool

*stares at stella, as i open the cookie jar slowly, the radioactivity burning away vens eyebrows*

Ven: ....do they have chocolate in them?

• Love
Reactions: Esmeray and Sinopa
Who's turn is it to post e.e, and anyone wanna start a crack shack story with ven lol

ive changed vens look for the last time lol this ven has much more pictures

Who's turn is it to post e.e, and anyone wanna start a crack shack story with ven lol
It is Kitty's turn to post as Anastasia but she's been super busy with personal stuff that only I know about.

who posting. <-< >-> cause i feel like i have nothing to post lol
Currently there is going to be a collab post between Doomy and Kitty over what happens during the Memory Walk. After the collab is posted I will allow for one day of people to incorporate their characters response to what happened. The Adamar will finally enter the role-play and we will move on to that. The day will finally close with Adamar entering the role-play and we will move on to the next day. We are taking way to long to wrap this up. This should have been done a month ago. Part of it is my fault for not being so demanding on posting time but next time something like this happens I will just GM the whole thing myself instead of waiting for people to post. xD

Reactions: punkyears
Stella will probably think that this was a huge waste of time.
Regardless of what happens.

Stella will probably think that this was a huge waste of time.
Regardless of what happens.
Well with the memory walk everyone is going to be somewhat affected, including Stella. Of course she doesn't have to feel it as strongly, but she will feel something. She will also feel Adamar's presence when he arrives much like everyone else, but should be able to quickly grasp the concept that it is just a presence and can repel the feeling after a moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.