Rose Witch Covenant [ooc]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Akuma
@punkyears

While your posts are good. I want to make it clear that the familiars cannot feel the pain and dispair of Anastasia or gwen. Only the familiars associated with gwen and Anastasia can really "feel" anything. However the others can certainly see the pain and feel tense from watching them. The whole "feeling a wave of despair" thing should only be present when Adamar comes to the realm.

If you two could please clarify in your recent posts it would be much appreciated.
Oh man, I was told that it effected them a lot, and they felt it, so I was just trying to go along with what I was told. But sure, I'll go and change it up a bit :)

I didn't post because there wasn't really anything for me to post yet... I'll probably just have a massive post at the end.

• Thank You
Reactions: Esmeray
@Nocturnia
@punkyears
@Akuma

Hey guys! The Memory Walk event is ending. Please post a wrap up post for this event immediately. You have until wednesday before we move forward with out you.​

@Vio with out @Gladis posting, (I posted last between the two of us) there isn't anything I can post yet. Does it matter if we just don't post?

• Thank You
Reactions: Esmeray
@Vio with out @Gladis posting, (I posted last between the two of us) there isn't anything I can post yet. Does it matter if we just don't post?
I will go harass gladis on that. Can you give me a link to your post please??

@DoomyCakez Omg; your little info-y box thingy (that goes under your posts) is from RuPauls Drag race xD I kinda lost it when I noticed the death drop xDDD

• Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez
@DoomyCakez Omg; your little info-y box thingy (that goes under your posts) is from RuPauls Drag race xD I kinda lost it when I noticed the death drop xDDD
Favorite show ever - 3 -

Reactions: punkyears
Status
Not open for further replies.