Rose Witch Covenant [ooc]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm waiting on Vio to send me the information on Ana's past and memories so I can write the memory walk myself.
As soon as she does that it will be written, sheesh - 3 -

I'm impatient lol especially when a good rp grinds to a halt its like running into a wall lol

So is this over?
Okay. This is what is happening.

I am away from the computer for the week so I can't answer or post. Now that still doesn't explain much.

The other part of the situation is that I am STILL waiting on Vio to send me info on Ana's past. If it is not sent by time I get back next week, then I will be forced to interpret it on my own.

Right now I can't do anything since I am only on my phone, but next week it SHOULD be resolved.

@Vio

I'm still waiting on Ana's memories. If you don't send them, then I'll have to interpret all this on my own so don't be mad when stuff is wrong.

So is this over?
@Akuma

No I've just been busy as all hell past week and this week. I need to give doomy the information she needs to post.

@DoomyCakez

I'm going to talk to caitlyn and see if we can come up with a back ground together.

I should be home by sunday or before that. But kitty had already told me to do it by myself since she is busy in RL. Butttt mmkz Vio o 3 o

I'll be home soon and will get my booty in gear. You just do your part <3

I'm sorry. Its my last two weeks of school so Im stuck on finals. I havnt had a very good week either. This rp will be back up and running when I can get to it! :)

Roll Call.

Who is still here? Have you guys been watching the RWC group? People have been posting in Crack Shack. :)​

Everyone just posted to RWC. Now I set up Gwen's posts as a way for people to be able to reply and freak out as they wish. This is a very creepy thing that is happening so feel free to reply to it. Next reply with either be really later today or tomorrow

• Thank You
Reactions: Esmeray
Wonderful. Looking forward to reading more, as I am in time-out for the moment until all that is finished. ^_^

• Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez
when Adamar comes in...but don't be too over the top with it. it's only a large layer of despair, not insanity

• Thank You
Greetings one and all! New to the rp and I hope we'll have fun.
I am the chartreuse witch

@Akuma
@punkyears

While your posts are good. I want to make it clear that the familiars cannot feel the pain and dispair of Anastasia or gwen. Only the familiars associated with gwen and Anastasia can really "feel" anything. However the others can certainly see the pain and feel tense from watching them. The whole "feeling a wave of despair" thing should only be present when Adamar comes to the realm.

If you two could please clarify in your recent posts it would be much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.